The Dollhouse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena pointed at Miki and smiled. "Don't stop there."

Miki blushed, and Serena made a mental note. Shyness could be desirable and lucrative, as long as it stayed sincere without inhibiting the actual sex. The upstanding law student pulled off her leather ankle boots and stood up, took off the jacket entirely, and walked to the center of the room. Miki then unbuttoned her jeans as casually as she could muster, there was a bit of an awkward struggle getting the tight jeans and socks all the way off her legs and feet, the momentary embarrassment reminded her of getting an answer wrong on an oral test. She collected herself and stood with as much confidence and allure as she could regain, wearing just her skimpy bustier and black lace thong.

Serena pointed a bony index finger at the floor. "Jeans aren't very practical, are they? I love that corset though, tasteful. And your rear, very nice. Everything off please."

Miki unbuckled the front of the corset, reached back and unzipped her top. She held it against her torso, savoring her last moment of 'modesty', then jumped off the proverbial cliff, pulling it away and placing it on the chair next to her. Her breasts were hot and sweaty and flushed from being squeezed into the tight top, the rush of cool air in the room charged her nipples to a state of arousal.

This was it. She was stripping for a complete stranger for the first time in her life. She looked down at her panties, then over at Serena, in some vain hope she wouldn't have to take them off. The delusion was fleeing, she was applying for a job as a prostitute. Without further hesitation she pulled the panties entirely off and stood, naked, waiting for... something. This was the first time she'd shown her vagina to a stranger (other than two years ago when she'd changed ob-gyns but that didn't count) and it felt very awkward. Not sexual, not naughty, just embarrassing and uncomfortable. She smiled through it, and it struck her that this was another skill she would be employing frequently if things went well today.

Serena studied her, quietly and dispassionately. Miki felt her gaze sweeping over her breasts, down her tummy, landing between her legs.

"Take a seat on the chaise over there and spread your legs a bit, darling, I need to see your money makers." Miki shuddered at the transactional reduction of her nether regions. Serena slipped on a pair of blue nitrile surgical gloves, then crouched down for a close inspection, and Miki had little choice but to submit. A rush of cool air caressed the flesh between her thighs as she spread open for Serena's inspection. Her pussy was burning up, and the air chilled the tender flesh as it grazed her moist lips.

"Do you have any diagnosed illnesses, allergies, or other medical conditions we should be aware of?" Serena reached out her gloved hand and brushed Miki's mound, then slid between her thighs and cupped her.

Miki exhaled, trying as hard as she could to feel less like livestock at an abattoir. "Nope, I'm all healthy."

Serena indicated to Miki's legs. "Prop those up, darling, I need to get in there." She opened a drawer in the side table next to the chaise and produced a surgical speculum and a small flashlight. Miki wasn't sure if she should be terrified or grateful. Even if this did feel like a doctor's visit, she was having her pussy stretched open and stared at in a brothel.

Serena spread Miki's inner labia apart with two fingers. "Legs a little wider please..."

Miki gulped hard, but obeyed.

"...Thanks, darling." Serena plunged a thin gloved finger inside her tight, unexpecting hole and probed her insides. She should have seen it coming, but all she could do was choke on her surprise. Serena pushed against her walls first, testing the prospective escort's internal tensile strength and smoothness, then rubbed the bundle of nerves on her front wall, just behind the clitoris, checking for response. Miki trembled and let out a soft gasp.

"This will probably feel a bit cold, sorry." Serena poured a dollop of clear, thick lube on the business end of the speculum, spread Miki's lips open, and pushed the tip against her vaginal entrance. The hard, cold steel gave her a shock, and when Serena pushed harder and penetrated her, Miki tensed to the point of pain. As the metal warmed inside her, she began to relax, as much as it was possible to relax with several ounces of surgical steel shoved inside her pussy. Serena squeezed the grip, splitting the double bladed beak, and spread Miki's gaping hole open wide. Miki forced herself to control her breathing and suppress tears as Serena locked off the device and clicked on the flashlight, illuminating her insides as she was inspected and further probed.

All Miki could do to not completely lose it was retreat into her memories. Her first visit to that new ob-gyn two years ago, the cold metal stirrups as she spread her legs and was inspected in her most private area by a stranger. Gwen was there, had held her hand for comfort... Miki had been freaking out about the appointment for days. And she remembered her intense, disembodied arousal, and the mortification she'd felt knowing a man she'd never met before had his face right up in her business and was undoubtedly noting her vagina secreting copious amounts of lubrication, a sure sign she was 'enjoying' herself. She'd forgotten that, until now. By the time she'd finished replaying the memory, Serena had extracted the surgical tool from her insides, and Miki's pussy was gushing. Maybe that would count in her favor.

"Ok, flip over on your knees, please."

Miki, not quite sure where this was going, did as she was told, and positioned herself on her hands and knees, providing Serena with a full view of her rear. Oh no, please no... fuck... She felt a dollop of cold, thick liquid on her ass, followed by Serena's finger distributing the lubricant around her anus. It felt surprisingly good, and Miki's pussy tingled, transmitting a little shudder of pleasure through her body.

The next sensation, a small point of cold and unyielding pressure against her puckered little hole, ignited Miki's system into involuntary alarm and her sphincter into lockdown.

"Push out, darling. If you want to be a Dollhouse girl, this is going inside."

She steadied herself and pushed out, as instructed, but it wasn't enough.

"Push a little harder, please, or this is really going to hurt. Have you ever had anyone in there?"

Miki shook her head 'no' and made a grunting sound as the beak of the speculum poked inside her anus, then suppressed a scream as she felt the the tapering shaft slide inside, come to a stop, and split apart, opening her anus and lower rectum for inspection. The pain on her ring was hard to bear, and her face twisted into a hard wince. She heard the click of the flashlight, and imagined the bright light searing her insides. As soon as it began it was over, the speculum retracted and extracted, and the intense pain quickly subsided into something not altogether unpleasant: a rush of endorphins and the elation of relief.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? I recommend a little training. You'll want to start with a small plug right away, darling. Unless you're fond of pain."

Miki needed this. "I kind of liked it." It was a lie, but it felt appropriate.

Serena opened a closet next to her desk and pulled out a small black box, handed it to Miki. "I'd wear it overnight if you can. It'll make all the difference next time something goes in there."

"I'll work hard on that."

Serena laughed. "Ok, you can have a seat. Don't bother getting dressed, I'm going to make you an offer, and if you sign we'll get you onboarded right away. How quickly can you start?"

"Oh wow, thank you! I guess tomorrow? Whenever you need me?" The thoroughly surreal experience of sitting at a desk for a job interview, completely naked, and waiting to sign documents... Miki couldn't suppress a little giggle. This felt good. She was so fucking competitive. The thought of this woman finding her suitable, attractive enough to work at The Dollhouse, next to the likes of Misty and Honey, and Gwen, was a powerful rush. It shouldn't have been, being so cravenly fulfilled by objectification and sexualization would have horrified her in any other circumstance.

Once Miki signed, Serena pressed a button on her phone. "Alex, in here, please."

Miki's heart raced. The image of a dingy amateur porn casting site rushed into the front of mind, the startled newcomer with the deer-in-the-headlights gaze as she stripped for the camera, her look of shock when her 'co-star' entered stark naked with his massive cock already hard and waiting to be sucked. Her knees on the dirty carpet, stained from hundreds of... This was not happening, not now!

Alex entered, thankfully fully clothed, carrying a tripod and a very expensive looking digital camera. Miki gulped. Serena rose and beckoned Miki back to the chaise lounge. "We need some pictures. Alex, she's got a lovely derriere, don't you think? I think that'll be a hot item."

"Definitely going to be in demand. Ok Niki, I'm going to take some pictures. Have you done any modeling before?"

"This is my first time."

Alex retrieved Miki's bustier and panties. "Let's start with these on, ok Niki?"

"It's Miki. I'm sorry I lied."

"We all do it."

Miki put on her outfit, and Alex snapped a few warmup pics of her standing, slightly awkwardly, like when she got her first high school yearbook pictures. "Is that alright? Should I move around or something?"

Alex looked at Serena. "I like this one. She's different." He repositioned the tripod and spoke as he studied his composition in the screen on the back of the camera body. "You look amazing sweetie, doing great. Just turn to the side and look into the lens... great... Now the other side please... aright, unzip and let the top slide down just a bit, let one of your nipples show over the top... mhm, very nice."

A few more teasing poses followed by effusive encouragement from behind the camera, and Miki was topless. She smiled, but felt like prey. She tried to adopt a sultry, sophisticated look which left her feeling like a half baked Morticia Addams impersonator, so she switched gears and went with her boyfriend-bedroom go-to: perky and athletic. Alex seemed to respond well to that. "Ok, lose the panties."

She wrestled them off. Most of the skirmish was with her conscience, the battlefield was the lower half of her body, and as with all wars, the winner also bore heavy casualties: her loss of dignity. Her bare pussy and ass were about to be captured and immortalized on the internet, with a potentially vast number men she'd never met waiting to leer over and pay to use those parts of her body that she had, up until now, held sacred. The more she thought about it, the more terrifying the idea of the world wide web seeing her nudity became. What would her parents, teachers, and friends think if they stumbled across her full screen vagina immortalized on a brothel's website? She banished the thought as best she could, why would her family be browsing The Dollhouse website anyway... just as Alex asked her to spread her legs and part her pussy with two fingers. She froze. It had been one thing to have a woman clinically probe her sexual orifices, but this was way farther than she'd planned on going. Of course it was.

She was a prostitute now. Or, at least, she was playing one. Deep cover. Save Gwen. Your sister, your best friend. This is life or death. She spread her legs, reached down between her thighs, curled her hips up to give the camera better access, and pried her pussy lips apart in a lewd and utterly pornographic display of her own sex to the camera, and by extension, the entire world, or at least anyone who cared to look. Her face was twisted into a bizarre grin, sixty percent cutesy-cheese-cake 'oh you caught me', forty percent anguish.

Alex smiled. "Ok great, now lie back on the chaise, we'll get some of you playing with yourself. If you can make yourself cum, that would be great. If you need assistance just let me or Serena know, we're happy to help."

This was never going to end, was it? "Ha ha ha... I'll manage." Calm. Happy thoughts. A walk in the forest, sitting by yourself in the shelter of trees. Just breathe. Her pussy was soaking wet. It should no longer have come as a surprise, but it still did, and it still bothered her 'higher self' that she was sexually aroused by objectification, degradation, and embarrassment. It made her sad to think that any part of her wanted this out of a sex life. Was she a broken human, and would this deranged perversion turn out to be her true calling? Or her demise?

She sat back, the fine white leather felt reassuring, almost sensual on her skin. She put one foot up on the chaise, leaving her other foot on the floor, in a spread-wide pose, and began to softly rub her wet, throbbing cunt... for Gwen. She spread her long, elastic lips, allowing her fingers to slide in, around, and over her folds, distributing her now steadily flowing juices around and up to her swelling clit, Alex punctuating every move she made with a blinding flash and that irritating fake 'click' sound of the digital camera as he captured every millimeter and millisecond of her humiliation for public posterity. By the time he called wrap every part of her body was in a state of post orgasmic liquefaction. Her second climax sent little spurts of girl cum across the lens for a truly mortifying finale. It was the first time in her life she'd ejaculated externally, yet more evidence that she there was something deeply, irretrievably wrong with her.

She'd dressed, been congratulated, and given a complimentary car and driver for her trip back home. All in a daze, like she was living someone else's life. Her body felt like a stranger, and her mind held only a fading echo of who and what she'd always believed she was. Serena would be in touch, maybe a day or two, she needed to keep her phone on and answer any calls or risk being let go.

~~~~~~~

After an unsuccessful attempt at nibbling leftovers from her fridge, Miki spent the next few hours trying to summon tears. It seemed to her like she should be crying. Did her life even still belong to her? She'd crossed a line so profound that maybe there was no way back. But no tears came. When Serena rang it was just past ten p.m. and Miki was in bed, hoping that sleep would bring something, maybe she'd dream about her lost innocence, or at least wake up and realize all of this had just been a long, stupid nightmare.

"Hi it's Miki."

Serena's voice, sultry as ever, cooed in her ear. "Darling, first I want you to log onto your page. I've emailed you the link. Do it now, please."

Miki reached for her laptop on the bedside table and found the mail from serena.lane at The Dollhouse - she clicked on the link and waited for the page to load. The first picture was of her in her bustier top, smiling innocently. She looked beautiful, clean, perky. Nothing like she felt. "I see it." She hovered over the 'menu' and saw what her services were worth: $350 / 15 minutes for oral, $1200 / hr for vaginal, $1500 / hr for anal, and $3500 / hr for goup sex (up to seven m and/or f).

She calculated she could clear over $20k per week if she was moderately in demand. That was more money in a month than she'd probably earned in her entire life so far, and between now and the time she graduated, would be more than enough to cover her current financial gap through law school, pay off her loans in a couple years, not decades, and have enough left over to establish a practice after graduation. And buy property. There should be tears right now, why am I doing the fucking math? What is wrong with me?

She clicked the arrow on the right side of the screen and scrolled through the layout that Alex uploaded. He was truly gifted. In these pictures she was a different person, innocent, playful, sexy and shy, where she'd remembered feeling awkward, afraid, and humiliated. But then she hadn't been feeling herself at all today, starting with Serena's examination. She was fascinated by this person, vaguely her, on the screen. She stopped after the first close up picture of her spread pussy lips. It mesmerized her, she couldn't take her eyes off her own full-screen anatomy, but also couldn't bear to see the rest. "They look great, Alex is so good!"

"I'm glad you like them, darling. Go to the outcall page, it's a link on the bottom left. You have a client request."

Her heart nearly fell out of her chest. This was... way ahead of schedule. Miki had worked the whole plan out in her head over the last two days. She'd get the job, do the orientation and tour of the facilities, some training. And in that time she'd find little opportunities to snoop, maybe excusing herself to the bathroom and getting lost, finding some in-between moments to ask questions of people that worked at the facility. She had planned to be in and out of there before anyone wanted to 'hire' her, and hand whatever she found over to Lt. Thompson.

She was not a prostitute, she was not going to let strangers fuck her for money. Two hours of what the fuck? No. Fucking. Way.

"Oh that's so exciting. Only, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now, this all happened so fast."

"I understand. But the thing is, darling, you signed a contract that explicitly states you will be available for all calls, barring hospitalization or death. Can I assume you're not currently hospitalized?"

Time is money. "No, I'm at home." It was now or never. She'd think of something on the way, find some way to weasel out of whatever madness lay ahead. She just needed to buy some time or all her efforts would go to waste and she'd never find Gwen. "Where do I go?"

"That's a very good girl. You'll love this guy, he's a sweetie. I'll send you the address."

"Alright, I'll be ready to go in forty five minutes?" Miki needed to time to get drunk enough to even consider entering a strange man's home.

"Your driver is on his way, you'll be ready in twenty minutes. Wear the outfit from this afternoon."

"I'll be ready."

She hung up, and stared at the wall for a minute, hyperventilating, then collected herself enough to shower. She washed herself thoroughly for reasons she couldn't fathom, then dried off, and threw on a dash of eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, and a quick shot of red lipstick. She managed to get in her costume and cover herself, again in Gwen's bomber jacket, down two shots of vodka, and make it to the curb in front of her apartment only two minutes late. She was a punctual girl; two minutes were as much as she could bear to take from someone else's day. Without fully understanding why, she realized she'd grabbed two packets of ketchup from the kitchen table and stuffed them in her little clutch purse. Gwen had amassed quite a collection from her Doordash habit.

The car came to a stop at a sleek downtown high rise condo complex. One of those pencil thin affairs that looked like it would topple in a light breeze.

Miki walked through the shiny lobby feeling like dirt blown in off the street. The bomber jacket was long enough to hide her practically bare ass. She figured she'd have been ejected on site. As it was, she felt eyes on her, questioning, judging, knowing she wasn't worthy, not only an impostor, but also... soiled.

The reality was nobody cared. The city was an entertainment capital, and people here were inured to all states of dress, from couture that would make a prostitute blush, to attention seeking manufactured wardrobe malfunctions, to the most conservative ankle to neck morality armor, they'd seen it all, and a pretty girl in a bomber jacket with amazing legs in fishnet stockings was just another average Thursday night.