The DomBox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's actually nothing wrong with small penises." Louise hastily corrected herself. "I once knew a man, decidedly below average anatomy, but he could give me more pleasure with a withering stare than my whole inventory of toys working together. But small dick energy is when you don't adapt to your small penis, you just make it everyone else's problem. With that insecure, needy and controlling attitude, you are far better off without that in your life." Louise returned with two coffees and Tarsa was grateful.

"So he move out or you?" Louise enquired.

"I left, currently staying at a hotel." Tarsa replied.

"Well that won't do at all, I have a spare room, as lavish as the rest of the house, it's yours until you find somewhere. I just need to move out some of my little Brutus' toys" Louise offered, giving her unimpressed chihuahua a patronising stroke. Tarsa spluttered out words of thanks, genuinely boggled at the level of generosity being shown by a woman she was currently meeting for the third time. There was a knock at the door and Louise's eyes lit up as Brutus sprinted to give the door a good bark.

"Hilda darling is that you?" She announced opening the door with much aplomb. Stood at the door was a short woman in fairly conservative clothes and a wide grin on her face. "Tarsa this is Hilda, she is the best product tester I have ever worked with. Hilda this is Tarsa, she has made a product that's going to make all of us rich." Both Hilda and Tarsa blushed at Louise's gushing introductions.

Hilda sat down and Louise went through the usual small talk points, asking about the family and the day job, like they were friends having a chat in a cafe rather than colleagues about to subject one of them to every sexual scenario currently envisioned from the DomBox. Once conversation started to become thinned, Hilda took a deep breath and announced, "right, should we get started then?"

As if it was the most natural thing in the world, Hilda began to get undressed while Louise explained the concept behind the DomBox. Every so often Hilda would chime in with insight or a suggestion and Louise would quickly type it into a nearby laptop. Tarsa had to admit Hilda was precise, she picked up on the lack of waterproofing on the collar pretty much immediately, before moving on to the clasp settings and the lack of ringlets around the notches meaning the collar would fall apart after not much intense use.

Louise pointed everyone's attention to her computer, which had a bullet point list of their agenda for the day.

•Timer functionality.

•Microphone test

•Pedometer

•GPS

•Business

Hilda put on the collar and the handcuffs before calmly sitting back down on the sofa. Louise used the app to set a timer for ten minutes and joined her, continuing their conversation. Tarsa was stunned by how unashamed Hilda was of her body, she had breasts Tarsa could only dream of, but that came with thick thighs and a subtle caesarean scar above her pubis. After some not so subtle staring, Tarsa had to air her views.

"Sorry, but do you have to be naked for the timer check?" She asked, trying her hardest to convey sincerity and not look like she objected.

"Engineers huh?" Hilda noted to Louise. "It's not just about the measurable, I have to experience it as it was meant to be used. For example, you are a stranger and I am baring my naked body to you, that is a bit embarrassing, not knowing how much time is left is one way of heightening the thrill, but what if you could put a stopwatch on your phone so I could have sight of how much longer I'm have to feel this way, watching the minutes or hours tick by. I am also mindful that I keep glancing at the DomBox to check if the light has gone green, if there was a sound to inform me, I could be tied up facing away from it and imagine the sweet relief when I hear the tone. I couldn't envision these things if I wasn't feeling the way I feel, being naked and handcuffed on Louise's sofa, could I?" Tarsa had never heard such thoughtful analysis from someone handcuffed naked in front of her.

After 10 minutes the DomBox light turned green and Hilda unlocked herself. She took a moment to rub her wrists and neck while explaining some minor technical tweaks, before putting the handcuffs and collar back on for the microphone test. She ended up saying the safe word in every time of voice, sometimes feigning pain or excitement and Tarsa felt a lot of pride that the microphone was always able to discern what had been said and unlock her. The only time the microphone couldn't pick up the safe word was when Hilda imitated having a gag in her mouth and they resolved to develop a safe word button for gag play.

"I have another idea." Hilda announced, "I did a consulting gig for a spanking video, and I remember the sound guy pulling his hair out trying to get the sound balance with the pops of spanking. Is the sound unique enough to be picked up by the microphone? Because if so you could have the DomBox pick up how many times you've been spanked and not let you go until you reach a total." Tarsa had to admit that once again Hilda hat hit upon a good idea, while Hilda chatted with Louise she was able to Google some sound profiles of claps and slaps. It took barely any time to program in a sound pop of over a decibel range for a fraction of a second as a trigger, with a bit of extra time to build a rudimentary counter. Louise and Hilda marvelled at how quickly she worked.

"Well now we have to test that." Hilda announced, putting the handcuffs and collar back on. She leant over the sofa, her bottom high in the air for Louise, who came over and gave her an almighty swat on the backside. The counter Tarsa had set up ticked down from 10 to 9. Louise nipped into another room and came back with a variety of spanking implements Tarsa could not believe existed. They tried different paddles and whips, at different angles and powers, each time Hilda would squeal with delight. Louise even invited Tarsa to give Hilda a good couple of swats to be sure, something Tarsa enjoyed far more than she was willing to let on.

With the spank counter calibrated they moved on to the pedometer. Louise had an in house gym and decided Hilda should use the treadmill. The pedometer in the collar needed a bit of refinement to catch the steps properly but soon all were happy with the results and a sweaty Hilda had additional notes.

"Is there a way for the tech to know the difference between walking and running?" She asked.

"Not the standard pedometer, but I could put a vertical G-sensor in there that we could calibrate with the force of up and down motions." Tarsa responded.

"That's good, for people who like exercise play you can force them to run for a certain amount of time, or paired with the GPS you could force someone to walk naked rather than running and hiding." These were all good ideas and Tarsa was amazed at the fetish creativity Hilda could conjure up.

"That brings us to the next test, GPS." Louise announced.

"I... um, actually, did a little test with that function myself last night." Tarsa admitted with a blush, having no idea why she would choose to share that but enjoying the atmosphere enough to be comfortable.

"Hey! Check out our own dark horse, you have many twists and turns don't you?" Louise cheered. "Learn anything?"

"Um, yeah. The GPS now has a feature to be within a certain radius of the point, set to three metres as default." Tarsa stated.

"And to think you had to ask me earlier why I had to be naked. Real experiences get the best feedback wouldn't you agree?" Hilda joshed, giving Tarsa a playful nudge.

Louise set up the DomBox to release Hilda if she walked to the bottom of her back garden and back. Hilda suggested it would be an idea to add multiple destinations so people could pre-set up a journey rather than just going A-B. Tarsa was actually amazed at how big Louise's back garden was and marvelled at Hilda looking so calm as she navigated it wearing only a collar and some handcuffs, despite Brutus following behind nipping at her heels. When she got back she had plenty more notes and Louise decided it was now late enough for them all to have a glass of wine while they talked business.

Tarsa had always known Louise was a businesswoman, but her general way of being had always been antithetical to her professionalism, which is why Tarsa was so blown away when it came time for Louise to show her what she had been up to. The DomBox was now trademarked across the EU and USA. Louise had sourced every stage of the production line, and lined up a bunch of her existing bondage sets to have clasps replaced with DomBox compliant locks. Soon it wouldn't just be collars and handcuffs, the DomBox would work with body harnesses, head harnesses, chastity belts and a selection of padlocks all designed to hold one thing or another in place.

Louise held out a chart with a timetable for implementation that had the DomBox available to the public in 3 months (with a launch party already in the early stages of planning.) She asked if Tarsa wanted to attend and if she was comfortable with it maybe even give a speech. Louise also asked if Hilda would be willing to take part in the demonstration.

For Tarsa it was all moving so fast, and she was excited to see where it went next.

...

Tarsa sat in Louise's house and thought about how the past three months had flown by. She had spent every moment she wasn't at work or sleeping working on the DomBox. This hadn't left much time for house hunting, but the living arrangements at Louise's were enjoyable, Louise was a gracious host, Brutus had begrudgingly accepted her, she had even attended a couple of fetish parties, which were far more fun when you didn't have a boyfriend pressuring you to take part in every twisted activity he thinks of.

Louise had gone ahead to the hotel where the product launch was taking place and Brutus was with the dog sitter, but although Tarsa was able to get launch day and the day before off work, she wasn't able to get the whole week so was left alone in Louise's house on a lonely Wednesday night.

Tarsa had just finished the last of the updates she felt were vital to the launch. She had stayed up late into the night working on an intuitive interface for setting up multiple conditions for the DomBox to release a slave. Now people could have their slave freed if they do one of many things, could force them to do multiple things, or even have a succession of things that have to be done in a specific order. As a coup de grace she had even added functionality to allow slaves to be forced to repeat a step if they failed to meet certain criteria. Tarsa let out a big yawn and leaned back in her chair, all she had to do was check everything was working fine and she could go to bed.

She knew she could quickly check the technical specs and maybe try placing the collar in different positions, but working with Hilda had opened Tarsa's eyes more than she would care to admit, late on a weekday night in an empty house in Berlin she plotted to do a full test of her system. She did an inventory of what equipment was available to her, placed some things in the DomBox safe, then designed a DomBox routine designed to test every aspect of the new system.

STEP 1:

INPUT(spank)=10

STEP 2:

OR(

INPUT(G-sensor:"running")=300

INPUT(Pedometer)=5000

STEP 3:

INPUT(spank)=10

STEP 4:

INPUT(GPS location)=1

IF(INPUT(G-sensor)=>"jogging", AND(STEP-1, OUTPUT(collar speaker)=2

STEP 5:

INPUT(GPS location)=2,

IF(INPUT(G-sensor)=>"jogging", AND(STEP-1, OUTPUT(collar speaker)=2

STEP 6:

INPUT(GPS location)=3,THEN:

IF(INPUT(G-sensor)=>"jogging", AND(STEP-1, OUTPUT(collar speaker)=2

STEP:7

INPUT(GPS location)=4.

IF(INPUT(G-sensor)=>"jogging", AND(STEP-1, OUTPUT(collar speaker)=2

Tarsa hit confirm on the app and watched as her DomBox LED turned red. Any clasps she attached to herself now would be on until the end of her ordeal. Firstly, predicting how this adventure would develop, she placed her key to Louise's house in the DomBox safe, before leaving the DomBox hidden outside Louise's front door.

Back inside she stripped down before grabbing hold of a harness made of leather straps. This had drawn her eye since the moment she opened the door, she slid it up her legs, feeling the leather tighten around her thighs as the straps separated around her pussy. She lifted the two straps of the harness over her shoulder, pushing her breasts through the slots and feeling them bulge as she pulled the harness tight, eventually clicking the whole thing into place on her back.

Next she took a ball gag and pushed it into her mouth, clipping it shut behind her head, she would now be unable to talk until the DomBox allowed her. Then she put on the collar, a bit overkill with the amount of straps she had on but necessary for the sensors hidden within. Finally she got two leather cuffs and wrapped them around her wrists. So far nothing had really trapped her in the ordeal, if she chickened out she could always put some clothes over the harness or even just sit down at the computer and override the DomBox's programming. But the cuffs had two DomBox clasps on it that would attach to the harness behind her back, once those clicked into place she would be stuck. Tarsa took a deep breath, and felt a well of joy overflow inside of her as she clicked the cuffs into place.

Tarsa was now stuck in her erotic outfit, the red LED of the DomBox collar staring deep into her heart as she stared at her erotic predicament in the mirror. Once she had overcome the original excitement of her predicament, she began to get to work. Her first port of call, ten spanks on the bottom.

Among the wealth of toys and devices Louise had in her house was a spanking machine, usually brought out at parties. This was a simple device that had a paddle on a rotating wheel, with a stick part way round that would bend the paddle back and release it in a firm spanking motion as the wheel turned. Tarsa had lined this up with the dining table before she had started and she was eager to get her ass glowing and red for the rest of her ordeal. She clumsily fumbled to remove the remote control, before bending over onto the table, her breasts pressing against the unyielding wood she pressed the remote and heard the motor whirring to life.

The first time the paddle hit her bottom the motor was just getting warmed up and it didn't make the loud crack necessary to register on the device. Tarsa immediately thought about how that wasn't so bad, maybe she had been wrong to be so hesitant about programming in two sessions of ten spanks.

*Thwack*

Tarsa screamed into her gag, the paddle had made hard contact across her bottom. Her breathing quickened as she felt her cheeks begin to glow, before another spank hit home. She squirmed on the table as her eyes began to water and she bit down hard on her gag as the paddle swung round again. Each spank lighting up her senses, Tarsa's world revolved around explosions of pain in her bottom and it seemed like an eternity before her collar beeped in acknowledgment that it had recorded 10 swats. Tarsa immediately pushed the off button on the remote, but it was not soon enough to prevent the running down motor from giving her one last soft spank on her crimson cheeks.

Tarsa pushed the machine out of the way and stood up, rubbing her raw bottom with her handcuffed hands. Next was Step 2, which Tarsa had set up as her dip into exercise play. She would have to run for 5 minutes straight, a difficult task in a tight fitting harness with her hands tied behind her back, if at any point her speed dropped below what the G-sensor considered running, the count would begin from scratch. She had also put in the safeguard that after 5000 steps the DomBox would end the step. Tarsa's legs shook as she got onto Louise's treadmill, and she looked at the controls.

Too late Tarsa realised the flaw in her plan, the controls were on a panel at chest height, with her hands tied behind her back she was not going to be able to turn the treadmill on. She tried every gymnastic she could think of to try and manoeuvre her hands into place, but after a while she collapsed onto the ground in defeat.

Tarsa's mind raced at the possibilities, how was she going to get running. She could wander around the house for 5000 steps, but that was a long way, it would take forever, and it would be monotonous rather than fun if she wasn't trying to run. She considered what lay ahead of her in the ruthless DomBox programming and felt it wouldn't be too much to run around Louise's back garden.

Tarsa slid the back door open and looked out over Louise's garden, it was dark and foreboding. She lowered herself onto the grass, the cold dewdrops tingling under her feet. She plotted as close to a circular route as possible and began to run. The harness offered no support or control to Tarsa's breasts as they bounced around wildly, her handcuffed hands leaving her treacherously unstable as she dodged between the flowerbeds. Despite it all Tarsa kept running, knowing that if she didn't pull off five uninterrupted minutes of running she was doomed to walk 5000 steps just to get to the next stage.

Tarsa was part way round her third lap of the garden and the going was tough, she had begun to sweat and her long black hair was clinging to her face, the gag made it hard for her to take deep breaths and so her muscles were beginning to suffer. She turned a corner and suddenly felt her feet slide from under her on the wet grass. Her world tumbled around her as she hit the lawn with a thud, her hands unable to cushion her landing.

She struggled back to her feet, the left side of her torso and leg were now stained with mud she couldn't brush off until the end of her endeavour. Her shoulder ached from the impact and she resolved to not try the running route to freedom and more. Dejectedly she started to walk around the garden.

It took over half an hour for the collar to emit a beep of acknowledgment, at which point Tarsa collapsed where she stood. Her legs had a subtle dull ache from the exercise and she longed to brush off the dirt still clinging to her, moreover the ball gag had forced her to leave a trail of drool clinging to her body. Next up she had to clock 10 more spanks, the pain of the last spanks was beginning to fade and it was time to get her red cheeks positively glowing. She got up and went back to the house to warm up the spanking machine again.

Tarsa clumsily backed up against the back door and fumbled with the doorknob with her handcuffed hands, the fumbling quickened and frustration turned to fear, the back door wasn't budging, she was locked out wearing nothing but a harness, a gag and a collar. She could slip round the side to where the DomBox was holding the front door key, but she still had to find a way to get 10 spanks, not to mention the GPS path she had committed to once her bottom was raw.

She frantically looked around the garden, trying to find anything that she could use to spank herself with. She found a metal spatula attached to an outdoor BBQ but couldn't get the angle right with her hands tied just above the bottom. She tried sitting down heavily on Louise's garden furniture to no avail. She looked at the garden gate, wishing it were wooden so she could slam it on her bottom, but just her luck it was made of metal bars that didn't make enough noise.

Tarsa took a moment to sit and think through her options, with her heart beating a mile a minute and her brain a fuzz of fear and arousal. She took a deep breath and accessed her inner MacGyver. Thinking fast she grabbed the spatula and wedged the handle between the bars on the garden gate, she managed to liberate some string that was holding a tree to a post and clumsily tied it to the spatula in the gate to make sure it didn't slip. She had positioned the spatula in such a way, that as she gradually opened the gate, the spatula bent against the gatepost. Eventually when the gate had opened far enough, the spatula would release and Tarsa heard a satisfying whoosh of speed.