The Dominant Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Milana and her Master get it on.
1.2k words
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark and cold outside. The rain hammered against the window, matching my heartbeat. The moon was hidden from view by heavy, swollen clouds, starlight was a thing of imagination. The only light to illuminate my way down the stone corridor was the flickering of the candle I held tightly in my hand. With every step I took I drew closer and closer to the room at the end of the hallway. I shivered, a cool breeze sending chills up my spine, ruffling my long strawberry blonde hair. I caught the feeling of eyes watching me from the gloom, appraising my supple pale body beneath my sheer white nightdress. I was suddenly filled with a thrilling anticipation, the likes of which I'd never felt before. I quickened my pace, eager to get to my destination. My hand reached for the iron handle of the large oak door in front of me. I pushed it open and peered tentatively around, my eyes adjusting to shadowy dimness.

Large white candles in brackets on the stone walls glowed softly, a fire was slowly dying in the hearth, gossamer thin curtains fluttered in the open window. A huge chair loomed in the centre of the room, facing the fire, the clawed feet etching deep scratches into the floor. As I stepped further into the room, the candle I was holding suddenly went out, the flame extinguished by the wind blowing in. It was freezing, my shallow breath made visible in little clouds. I wasn't cold, I was hot all over, anticipation warming me down deep from within my core. All of a sudden I was aware that I wasn't alone, someone else was in there with me. I looked around, goosebumps appearing up and down my arms. My eyes came to rest on the figure sitting in the chair.

"Come to me" I felt, rather than heard a voice whisper to me. I was drawn towards the chair, my feet moving forward of their own accord. I moved in front of the fire, face to face with owner of that whisper. He was sat up straight, head propped up on his hand on the arm of the chair. I could see his muscular chest rising and falling beneath his tunic. My eyes travelled up to his face. I saw a strong chiselled jawline, high attractive cheekbones, his mouth was full lipped and sumptuous. His eyes were dark and hooded beneath thick dark blonde eyebrows. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail, little tendrils falling delicately around his face, framing it in an angelic manner. I was all too aware of my breast being visible in the firelight. I watched him appraise me, his eyes roving all over my body. I put the candle on a little table beside his chair. He waved his fingers at my nightdress, indicating me to lift it. I slowly pulled it up, watching his face the whole time, the hem rising seductively. As it reached the apex of my thighs, I saw him draw in his breath sharply and lick his lips. He held up his hand, stopping me from pulling it up further.

"Am I not to your satisfaction, Master?" I asked him softly. He didn't answer, instead he stood up, towering over me. I looked up into his eyes as he pressed closer to me. I could feel his erection already, throbbing against my hands. He bent down slightly and pressed his nose to my neck, inhaling deeply. I felt a quivering need deep inside me, I longed to touch him but he hadn't given me permission. His hands travelled up to my breasts, cupping them gently, kneading them until my nipples stood to his attention. He smiled a little, pleased with my body's response to his touch. Then suddenly he took a step back, unlaced his leather pants and pulled them down, freeing his monstrous erection. My mouth watered and I began to feel a similar reaction between my legs. Instinctively I knelt down before him. I licked my lips and looked into his eyes. I took his member in my hands, sliding them up and down, readying myself. Then I put him into my mouth. He tasted wonderful, salty and delicious. I licked the head of his penis, eliciting another sharp intake of breath. I pulled him in further, to the back of my throat and the slowly back out, my teeth gently scraping across his skin. He put his hand on top of my head and guided me in and out, over and over again. I head his breath quicken and knew he was close to eruption. I was pleased that my mouth could make him feel this way and was ready to receive his gift.

Suddenly he pulled me back, my mouth left open and disappointment flooding my mind. He didn't want me to make him come. I stood up and prepared to leave, believing that tonight, we would not copulate. I was wrong. He grabbed my nightdress and pulled it roughly over my head, gripped my waist and lifted me up. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders. He sank down onto the chair behind him and lowered me down onto his still engorged member. He slipped inside me with ease and I was full with the sensation of him. We sat like that for what seemed like hours, and then he began to move, slowly, teasingly. It was torturously slow and sensual. My breath came quicker, my heartbeat sped up. Small cries of pleasure were escaping my throat with every thrust. He placed a hand on my waist, his thumb hovering above my clitoris. Then he brushed it, testing first and then continuing every time he pushed in, hitting that sweet spot each time. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore stimulation, he took my nipple into his mouth and sucked roughly. I cried out loud and felt an explosion deep down. I knew I was about to come undone. His thumb was rolling in circles on my clitoris. I was struggling to hold it together but the assault on my body was too much, it seemed for the both of us. He made one final thrust, hard and rough. I orgasmed, my body bucking on top of him, he exclaimed, exultingly, his breathing ragged, a slight flush in his cheeks. I felt him pour himself into me, making a few tiny pumps. My body was tingling. He rested his head on my chest.

"Oh Milana" he muttered. "What a good submissive you are".

"Yes Master, thank you for your pleasure."

And then I woke up, my alarm blaring on my bedside table. Begrudgingly I hit the off button, still sweating slightly from the dream. What was that? Who was that man? He made me feel amazing. I could feel a dampness in my underwear. I basked in my wet dream for a moment longer before remembering I was going to be late for work. I jumped up and got dressed. I ran downstairs, poured a cup of coffee and grabbed a bagel. The Master's face flashed through my brain, filling me with a strange sensation, I couldn't quite place it but I felt like I knew him somehow.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First Time...With a Demoness John summons a Demon.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 01 Two old friends secretly yearn for D/s relations togetherin BDSM
A Caged Songbird Ch. 01 A winged circus slave is sold to a new master.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Winter Knights Ch. 01 A retired warrior fucks a whore, and embarks on a quest.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Learning to Please Him Ch. 01 Catherine is caught masturbating in the church bathrooms.in BDSM
More Stories