The Dominas

Story Info
One female football team not to mess with.
3.7k words
4.05
15.7k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies' football team had been formed for five years, created under the tutelage of a local entrepreneur who still sponsored their kit they had thrived. What started as an excuse to run about and kick each other followed by a booze-up had slowly and surely progressed to a finely tuned outfit.

The catalyst for the change was the coach Cara Thorne, she had played football at a professional level until injury ended her career but she had instilled discipline into the girls. Her appearance had not changed much from the tall rough center half she had once been and no one was stupid enough to argue back to her.

They had moved through the leagues, each promotion a gain in confidence and increased commitment in Cara's philosophy. Not only did they have to beat the other female teams, but they must also prove they were equal or better than the men. In the early years, many of the players had come in crying from comments thrown at them by the male supporters and Cara never let them forget the words, using them to drive the girls forward.

The men's team still only gave them grudging respect, even though the women were higher placed in their equivalent leagues. While the men's team struggled with sponsorship and new kits, the girls strode out each season in sparkling new attire. This brought about the change of name to separate them from the men, Domina FC.

This year's kit was their brightest yet, a luminous pink with the large letters MD front and center of their sponsor. No one was going to miss them and that was the point and creed of the team, women in your face. No one would forget the Dominas.

The team lineup consisted of Goalkeeper and regular head case Sam White behind the strong physical defense of Amy Broad, Lucy White, and the central partnership on and off the field of Katy Robinson and Kathy McGeady. The midfield was powered by Cassie Peters and Jane Griffiths assisted by the wing work of Angela Stone and Nadia Bailey. The strike force was the emerging newcomer Emily Jones ably tutored by Karina Rodgers, any opposition who took advantage of Emily's naivety was quickly taught a lesson by Karina. Off the bench, the most regular substitute was Rhiannon Fahey, a fireball of a player but too much of a liability for a full game. She was the epitome of a fiery redhead.

The team's strength was their unity, working together rather than individual brilliance. That's not to say some didn't stand out. Cassie Peters the team captain was a bundle of positive energy, she was everything she didn't look like. A small blonde midfielder who the opposition always underestimated to their downfall. Angela Stone was a black goddess on the pitch, a winger they could not stop, as skillful as she was strong driving the team to impossible victories, and recent recruit Emily Jones was growing by the game. The little shy posh girl was blossoming into a foul-mouthed goal-scoring heroine.

Tonight's match had been a hard-fought victory pinched with some quick thinking from Emily that had kept them comfortably on top of the league. The celebration in the locker room would have made many a man blush, none of the girls felt self-conscious in front of their teammates. Even Emily who was shy at first was more than happy hugging naked and being slapped on the bottom. The foul-mouthed post-match team talk delivered stark naked would have turned any air blue.

Cara waved the girls off, hoping they'd get a good night's sleep but knowing they were aiming for the pub. She tidied up the dirty kits into the baskets and picked up all the balls for another day. One last look around and she flicked off the lights to lock up. She stopped, a small red light flickered in the ceiling and she pushed up a tile to investigate. When she found a small camera aimed down at the changing room she froze in disgust but knew instinctively whom to call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The following day Carl Banks the coach of the men's team called for a team meeting after work, waited for the room to fill, and took a deep breath. "Right I'm glad you're all here cause this is fucking important." The team stopped chatting and leaned towards the coach, "I've been made aware that someone in this room has set up a camera to spy on the lady's team." The last comment brought an uproar of cheers to the lads and questions of where to watch it.

"Shut it," Carl shouted red-faced. "This is not a fucking joke, this will go to the police if we don't snip it in the bud right now," the room had regained its silence and the smiles had dropped. "I want the culprits to make themselves known to me and together we will try to smooth it with the lady's team coach."He threw a bottle against the wall to emphasize his anger, "I need the names by tomorrow or the police will be called on all of you."

As the lads piled away in their cars grumbling over the injustice the team captain Brian Ellis pulled the coach aside, "Look how serious is this really."

The coach stared him dead in the eye, "I've already had a detective on the phone, if the ladies press charges you're all fucked, they've given us a lifeline here so please get the names."

Brian flushed red with embarrassment, "Me, Barry, and Steve." Barely looking the coach in the eye he continued, "it was just a joke, bring them down a peg or two." Shifting uncomfortably, "It was Barry's idea, we roped Steve in for the technical side."

Carl could barely conceal his fury, "I don't fucking care about why, just the three of you be here at four tomorrow. Don't you dare be missing, any of you." "Fucking pricks," he shouted as he slammed his car door and drove off in a storm of expletives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detective Karen Watts had been a serving policewoman for over twenty years and worked it by the book from day one but for a friend, she could be persuaded to bend the rules. The phone call she received was from a very good friend, who had helped Karen in the past and whom she felt an obligation to assist.

She drove out to the local community football pitches accompanied by a WPC Debbie Atkins, a very accomplished copper who had proven her worth in the past. On a case like this, she wanted a good trusted female with her, and Atkins had assisted her favorably on similar cases.

The tall impressive figure stood sternly before them, "My name is Detective Karen Watts and according to your coach you three have come forward as the culprits in this crime." "Am I correct in this assumption?"

The three men shifted uncomfortably before her and mumbled their reply from bowed heads.

"Louder, I cannot hear you, " her voice grew angrier and louder.

The three sprung upright and collectively answered "Yes."

"And have you brought any of the evidence to hand over,' Karen reached out her open palm.

Nervously Steve edged forwards, "It's on my laptop, the cam sent it to me."

She abruptly snatched it from his hands, "anything else, hard drives, etc."

Steve shook his head, "Never had the time." Then wished he hadn't spoken.

She moved closer to their faces, looking into the whites of their eyes, "What you did is not only perverted but illegal, furthermore the under fifteens get changed in here so if charged you could end up on the sex offenders list."

This last comment brought a dawning realization to their predicament, the color draining from their faces. They looked between them for someone to blame, eyes full of anger.

"Now I'm going to talk to the women's team coach and their owner over what to do next, your lives are in their hand's boys." The severity of her face almost dropped to a smirk but she controlled the urge. "Now I do not trust you to stay here and I have no will to chase any of you so WPC Atkins here will secure you to the locker benches until we have a conclusion, Understand?"

They nodded yes but the reality of what was being asked had not struck, it was only when the winger Barry Scully had been made to kneel and then handcuffed to the iron footing it did.

Captain Brian Ellis stepped forward, "look this isn't right, I mean you can't do this."

Karen stepped quickly to him to quell any growing resistance, "Your right we can go straight to the cells now but if I do there's no way back. You will be charged." She noticed his fight ebb away, "Is that what you want?" "No then do as your told."

His brief show of strength was lost and he knelt and bent over the bench to be handcuffed by WPC Atkins. The final player was the star forward Steve Evens and he crumbled as soon as he saw the captain falter. When WPC Atkins stepped back all three were in the middle of the gym securely positioned over the wooden benches.

After locking the door WPC Atkins took up her position on guard blocking the entrance."Well, I'm off to have a chat with the coach and an old friend over what to do with these perverts, " Karen joked with her WPC. "I'll be back soon.

~~~~~~~

Karen returned with a broad smile for WPC Atkins, "Any trouble?" Upon the shake of her head, she continued, "good, I've had a very productive chat and I think a fabulous conclusion."

The three bent-over figures struggled back to life as the light flickered on, moaning on the injustice of it all.

"Quiet," her voice thundered around the room. "I've had a very good chat with the ladies and they will drop the charges upon you paying a penance." She cooly walked around the bench to stare into their faces," it's up to you yes or no."

The captain lifted his head, "what's the penance?"

Karen stared coldly into his eyes, "Penance or jail, that's the option."

The other two players stared at him for strength, what chance he took they would follow. He was the leader of the team, the oldest, and normally the most mature. But he panicked over how his wife would react if she heard or what would happen with work if he ended on the sex offenders list.

His face dropped and he slowly silently nodded yes, followed quickly by the other two.

"Good boys, you've chosen well," she nodded over to WPC Atkins to move quickly behind Barry Ellis as she did behind the Captain. In one swift movement they secured a ball gag into both of their mouths, poor Steve saw the shock on their faces before he was attached.

Both of the women had long stopped hiding their smiles as they went about their work, ripping down the trousers of each to reveal some very impressive muscular bottoms. A quick high five and they both gazed upon the impressive visage.

Karen strolled around to face the men, leaning down to get their attention. "Now I will be gone for a while but I am leaving you in the very capable hands of WPC Atkins who be administrating an enema to each of you. Now, this is a very unpleasant task so please don't make it harder for her." At this, she mouthed a pleasing goodbye to her WPC and left to reveal the good news.

WPC Atkins was always more of a rugby girl and growing up with three brothers she was more than used to roughhousing men. After the unpleasant task was over she gently applied a medium-sized butt plug into each anus with an audible grunt of disproval. "Now boys if I were you I would leave those in as you will only feel the benefits of them later."

The last comment had dispelled any lingering doubts as to what their future held, even to the dimmest of minds. They tried to scream and shout but it only made them look more pathetic in front of their teammates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls had all collected in their usual drinking hole, puzzled by the calling of the emergency meeting. Amidst the whining and complaining of the inconvenience, they waited on the arrival of the captain.

When Cassie barged through the doors she was met with a mock chorus of boos, "oh fuck off, it's not my fault. I'm here too." Her long blonde ponytail flicking side to side as she bounced over.

New striker Emily was the first to ask, "Why are we here, what this all about?"

Cassie grouped the girls all around like a soccer huddle, "Last night when Cara was locking up she spotted a light so she checked it out and found a camera."

The faces of the girls dropped, instantly they knew the consequences of this. Someone had been spying on them in the nude, each one of them felt violated. Their voices grew in anger, individually throwing curses at the unknown culprit.

"Quiet, the police have been called and they know who did it," Cassie tried to bring some composure to the group. "It looks like some of the men's team and they've apprehended them."

The girls exploded in fury, years of taking shit from the men's team had boiled over. It took several minutes to calm them back down and regroup amid simmering anger.

Cooly Cassie stared into the group, "The police are talking to Cara and Miss Danvers over what action to take, and as soon as I get a reply I'll tell you."

Angela smashed down her pint, "this is bullshit, they'll get arrested and get away with it as per fucking usual." The girls all agreed, they always escape punishment.

"Ladies," Cassie leaned in closely. "This is Miss Danvers we're talking about." and relaxed back with a grin. A small murmur of confidence swept through them and a few smiles returned.

Each move Cassie made had them all on tenterhooks so when she finally reached for her phone they were on a knife-edge. They studied her face minutely as she read the text and when she lifted her face with a malicious grin they all celebrated like a winning goal.

When Cara arrived with the team bus, no command was needed. they all sprinted on board. "Quiet down, I'll explain what's going to happen all on the way." A hush ran through the seats, "firstly we're going to have a quick stop at Kabak's to pick up some post-match booze." This picked the girls up, slightly easing the tension, "then its game faces on, we have some serious business to attend to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys shivered on the cold concrete floor, still recovering from their humiliating enemas and obtrusive plugs. They prayed whatever was coming was quick and certainly less painful. The only noise they could hear was the steady footsteps of WPC Atkins pacing outside. Their ears pricked up from the sound of a car parking and then a hum of female voices getting louder and closer. As the light blinded them, their ears were engulfed in screams of laughter.

The ladies froze for a second at the sight of the three players helplessly bent over the changing room bench, with their bare white backsides with colored butt plugs peeking out proudly on display. The silence lasted a second before they all erupted in gales of laughter, then hugged each other for another victory.

Cara pulled over the heavy baskets and opened each, "Girls we do this as a team." She had often passed out the team strips before the match but they had never included individual strapons before. As they dressed the more experienced ladies assisted in how to attach the harnesses before they all stood a sheer vision of pink.

"Let's have a good look at who these bitches are," Cassie bounded around the lockers to stare into their victim's faces. "The Captain, sexy Steve and oh one for you Alison, Barry," she enthusiastically reeled out the stars of the show.

Alison and Barry had dated briefly, she dumped when he disclosed their sexual exploits. "Oh no he isn't," she stormed over and grabbed his face. "You little bitch."

"Ladies, Ladies," Cassie tried to bring order to the proceedings. "I think we should have three orderly lines behind each bitch and don't start moaning about who, you can always join another queue later." Letting the cheers subside, "Now I only think it's right that Alison goes first on Barry." Huge cheers followed that announcement, "I should take Brian, captain to captain." More cheers and a few yells of damn right girl, "Leaving little Steve with mmm I think Emily."

Emily had tried to do her usual trick of disappearing amongst the crowd but when her name was called the girls shoved her forward. A chant of 'Emily' started up making her blush as she stepped behind him.

Cassie tapped her on the shoulder, "Don't worry, just follow me."

Cassie broke out the lube and dripped it on her bright pink cock, passing it along to Alison and Emily. She grabbed the meaty hairy arse in front of her and pressed the tip against his hole. Both girls watched and copied her actions, as the rest of the girls started a low rumble of a noise usually heard for the lifting of a trophy. The three girls grinned at each other as the sound grew until they slid their cocks in deep to celebratory cheers.

As the most experienced girl Cassie knew to take her time and be a little gentle to break them in, so she held him deep on her cock much to the consternation of the crowd. The others followed suit quite enjoying the wriggling of the arses in front of them. Finally, she eased slowly out then back in deep and the locker room erupted as the fucking had started.

The other girls quickly followed Emily slowly and gently and Alison definitely not so. "Whoa," she screamed her best Rick Flair impression and she started to pound. "He always begged me for anal sex," and high-fived Cassie.

Gripping that firm thick arse Cassie really started to enjoy herself, this was a real man's arse. She tapped Emily on the arm and urged her to copy her action, as she started to slap her strap on roughly into him.

Emily who had a smile fit to burst from the continued chanting, picked up the pace and got some audible groans from her man. For a first-timer, she was learning quickly and surprising herself with how enjoyable it was.

Annoying for the girls they were tagged and reluctantly made way for the next three and returned back through the lines to hugs and butt smacks. Opening cans of lager they sat sweating and beaming to each other as they relaxed and watched the spectacle. Pretty soon the lager and the lube were flowing, the ladies a blur of pink as they rammed away. There was no rest-bite for the boys as competition always drove the girls, the new girls wanted to pound harder and better than the previous.

When the defense got their turn they turned it up a notch, they were the hardest, roughest in the team and they had reputations to uphold. Even Brian the captain couldn't keep silent for them, he'd been strong and bit down on his anger but now he groaned loudly. Barry whimpered and cried and Steve did his best not to enjoy it and failed.

Soon all the team had had a go, even coach Cara showed a few how to do it. Cassie had another turn, this time on Steve, listening to him she cast a knowing glance towards Cara. Alison had all three and rated each loudly back to the girls, with Barry last of course. Rhiannon had been on all and been back for more, like a possessed woman. Even WPC Atkins had jumped on the captain, much more her type of man.

Finally, they all sat exhausted, it felt like they'd played the match of their lives. Cassie grinned to the team as she stared at the red spanked fucked arses looking back at her, gaping holes winking at them in defeat. This was champaign time and the bottles were shaken and aimed at the bitches.

"Don't waste all of it," Cara grabbed a bottle to drink. She downed it in gulps, even she'd worked up a thirst. "Now girls drop your cocks in the basket."

They all roared as the dildos descended into the open box, their new favorite piece of equipment. A few of the girls decided there and then to frame their jerseys in remembrance.

As WPC Atkins unlocked the handcuffs and ball gags, the boys fell painfully to the floor, cursing all those around them. The girls sang their drunken goodbye to the boys, "Hit the road bitch, and don't you come back no more no more," Cara threw their clothes back to them, "If one image of my girls is shown anywhere tonight's show goes viral, Now fuck off."

When they staggered to their feet Barry ran in tears, Brian stoically seethed through the throng of baying women while Steve crept away with the embarrassed look of a man who'd just found his place in the world. Cassie tapped Emily on the arm, "I don't think that's the last we'll see of him."

12