The Domination of Liz

Story Info
Liz goes out to have fun but ends up having too much.
3.2k words
4.5
24.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: Hello! Long time reader, first time poster. I've never done anything like this before, but this story popped into my head and I had to write it down. This chapter is just the setup for the actual story, but I hope y'all like it! Any and all feedback welcome :)

Chapter 1

The Domination of Liz

Sunday.

"I shouldn't be out right now." I told myself, my gorgeous girlfriend is home asleep but I wanted to party. I found myself in a badly lit club with a bunch of lasers and blaring music fueling a crazy dance floor. I pounded my drink down and stumbled to the dance floor. I now realize I'm a little drunker than I had thought... one more song couldn't hurt, right?

It was the end of spring break; All the cool kids were back from their vacations to Miami and the like, and everybody else was back from visiting their families so the clubs were back in full swing. To be honest my night was supposed to be spent at home with my beautiful girlfriend... but she fell asleep and as I'm only 20 I needed to let out a little steam.

I found my position and danced the best I could in my 3" heels. Only being 5'1" I much appreciate the added height but I'm not very graceful on them yet. I immediately stumbled into somebody splashing their drink between us. I looked down to see my silver mini skirt and red blouse completely soaked, as well as this man's nice dress shirt. I was dumbfounded and expected to be apologizing myself out the door, but when I looked up I was met with a pleasant smile.

"Normally the getting wet part comes later." he joked.

"I'm so sorry, let me buy you another drink." I replied.

"It's alright, I think I'm good anyways, I'll have to head out of here soon anyways."

I was very grateful he took this so lightheartedly. He's very kind, and really hot. He's like 6' and ripped, does he go to my school? Wait, what am I thinking... I have to leave.

"I was thinking the same thing, I have somebody at home I should be getting back to." I squeak.

To this he smirks and says "Well hold on, we should probably clean ourselves up."

It sounds like a good idea, but my mind is in turmoil; On one hand I really want to get home, but part of me wants to see where this goes... Anyways I don't want my girlfriend waking up and smelling how I reek like beer, and I can't wake her up by taking a shower either. A meek "Ok." is all I can muster, did he hear what I said about getting home?

"Follow me." he said with a somewhat serious tone.

"Yes sir." I reply, it just slipped out, I didn't mean it but I can only imagine what it would be like to have him holding me on a leash. But that won't happen, it can't, I'm taken, but damn has that got my pussy wet just at the thought, god I have to leave, this can only end badly...

His smirk deepens and he raises an eyebrow. While pulling me via my shoulder to the washroom he commands "Put your hands behind your back." as we're still moving through the crowd. He has a questioning hint to his voice like he's trying me. Almost instinctively I do as I'm told, clasping my hands together. Inside I'm cussing myself out. Idiot! My boobs are now grazing people as we walk briskly to the bathroom and I hear him chuckle. Abort, I need to leave! He's so hot and clearly has a dominant side, but I'm taken, and this would absolutely destroy her... but, she doesn't really have to know, right? Our relationship is a secret so I don't think she'd ever find out... No that's a terrible idea, I'll tell him I have to leave.

I open my mouth as soon as we're in the restroom but his finger is on them shushing me.

"Don't worry, I'll just get you cleaned up and we can get out of here."

"Bu-"

"Shhhh, just stay quiet for now." he cuts me off as he locks the door.

Shit, why am I following these orders, and moreover why am I so fucking turned on right now? Though again maybe I can just enjoy this, this doesn't have to leave the room. He's now using paper towels to dry my stomach off with one hand as the other that was shushing me starts to sweetly hold my face and stroke my cheek.

Damn this guy is pressing all my buttons. and then I feel his hand drying me off start to lower a little. Fuck it, this is happening, and soon my hands are on his pushing it even lower. His hand stiffens and holds its position which makes me stop as I clearly am not the one calling the shots. After that he starts swirling his fingers over my bare stomach. It feels like an eternity before his hand reaches lower and I feel it palm my womanhood over my skirt as I gasp and shut my eyes.

"God damn are you beautiful," he growls into my ear, and I feel his hand leave me before touching me under my skirt, rubbing my pussy over my lacy panties.

All of a sudden his hands, and his mouth are all gone, I open my eyes and he's leaning against the sink now. "Let me see more of you, pants and shirt off now," he says with a stern tone

Whimpering at the loss of his touch I reluctantly start to grab the hem of my shirt and slowly lift up, I must have taken longer than he wanted because by the time I had it off he had moved to the door which he then unlocked.

"Better hurry, don't want anybody busting in, do we?"

I threw my blouse on the sink and hurried to the clasp of my skirt. I certainly didn't need more people to see me. I shimmy my skirt down my legs, over my heels, and soon enough it joined my blouse on the sink.

There I was in my matching lacy purple bra and panties. I was hoping I'd get lucky earlier but didn't, and I didn't want to change before I came out. I'm embarrassed this random guy gets to see these, I bought these specifically for Diane, oh god I can't do this.

"I'm sorry, but I-" again his finger is on my lips.

"I believe I told you to stay quiet, or if you wanted I could toss these out in the club?" smirking again as he holds up my clothes, god dammit when did he grab those? This is terrible, this has gone out of control, why did I let this happen... Although I hate to say it, he's still hitting all my buttons. This is humiliatingly degrading... but shamefully this is the kind of stuff I get off on, and I think he can tell.

"I'll allow you to respond with a simple 'yes sir' and 'no sir', do you understand?"

staring defeated at the floor "Yes sir," I say meekly.

"Good, to start off, why don't you start rubbing yourself as I describe what's going to happen."

My hand immediately comes to life, I'm already well on my way to cumming. As he locks the door again I let out a sigh of relief, though it quickly turns into panting and stifled moans before he continues "I'll be quick, I do have to leave soon, but with that said you are my worthless slut for the next half hour, and during that time if you cum I will leave with your clothes, understood?"

"Yes... Sir," I say out of breath, I'm whimpering badly, I need to cum, I am so impossibly turned on by this horrible situation, but I can't get enough. My hand hasn't slowed down.

"However when I say leaving with your clothes, I mean all of them, let's see everything, slut." This word washed over me, Diane wouldn't be caught dead using a word like that, I love her more than anything but she never wanted to degrade me, before I even realized it my bra hits the floor. As he starts picking up my bra my hands move to the waistband of my panties.

"Do you want to cum? I can hear how out of breath you are."

"Yes sir." I knew I wanted to, but actually admitting it out loud sent a shiver through my entire body.

"Well that's too bad," he said with a smirk.

I gave him the mother of all puppy dog stares and abashedly looked to the floor as I started to lower my hands. My pussy was so wet I had to peel my panties off it, I could see a wet spot from how turned on I was which made my face an even deeper shade of red, and inversely that made me even more horny. I lifted them to hand to this man, but he didn't take them.

"Actually, how about you keep those." Confused, I started to lean over to put them back on.

"In your mouth," he said before I could even start to put them back on. Again this is something I'd fantasized about doing with a partner but Diane would never subject me to it. As I gagged myself with my own panties I moaned at the vivid taste of myself.

"And with your hands free how about you go back to playing with yourself, and remember, no cumming," he said smirking as he placed his hands on my shoulders. I got the message as he gently started pushing down and I fell to my knees on the gross bathroom floor which he had thrown the rest of my clothes on. Still on the brink of cumming, my hand furiously worked my clit while the other now started pumping in and out of myself. His hand briefly fumbled with his belt and pants before pulling his rock hard cock out.

He started slapping me across the face with it. Rubbing my face in it, it's almost like he knows I have a girlfriend and is using that against me. God I wonder what it'd feel like inside me... Fuck I can't, but now I can't even try to leave, and fuuuuck I don't even know if my body would let me. All of a sudden his cock is positioned right in front of me, and I feel his hand move to the back of my head. It's happening. His other hand moves to my mouth where he slides my panties to the side and moves my head down onto his cock.

He started slowly at first and only made me take in about half of himself. He continued like this for a minute or so before unpromptedly ramming his whole cock down my throat and holding it there. My hands never ceased, I made sure they wouldn't. If I stopped or if I came I was fucked, but I could have slowed down I guess. My body was acting on its own at this point, I needed this, god what would I tell Diane. I can't, this has to be my little secret. Still held fully down his length I started to gag before he let go and I popped back, but he didn't let me fully off his cock yet.

He held me just at the tip, letting me run my tongue over it for a brief moment before slamming his dick back fully down my throat. He started face fucking me as he reached down and very hardly grabbed my nipple, I screamed, but it only came out muffled around his member. I need to cum, oh god, I don't know if I can last.

As he was pumping away he let go of my nipple to use both hands on the back of my head, he was bobbing me faster and faster, my hands were a blur making obscene sounds as I belligerently finger fucked myself, oh god I can't stop myself. His hands slam my face fully against him and he bottoms out in my throat grunts heavily. He's cumming down my throat as I scream, having the biggest orgasm of my life. I swallow every last drop of him as I ride the waves of this intense orgasm, my hands still working hard. As it subsides he pulls himself out of me and I remove my hands from myself.

"That was amazing," I start to say before remembering the panties are still in my mouth, but he seems unamused.

"You came," he said looking at me sternly, my face goes white, how could I forget that?

"And for that I'll be leaving with your clothes," and I start to stand up before he again places his hands on my shoulders.

"I didn't tell you to stop," he says, motioning to my hands hovering over my pussy. I let out an "eep," as my hands quickly returned to their places.

"We've finished a little early so here's what's going to happen, you are going to stay here bringing yourself off, you are still not allowed to cum." I whimper, this is bad.

"However since you were so lovely I'll let you leave with your skirt and top." As he says this he reaches up and grabs the panties out of my mouth and the bra from the floor.

"Though I still want to punish you so how about you just stay here masturbating for 5 more minutes," he picks up my phone and unlocks it by holding it up to my face, I start to freak out before he pulls up my clock app and punches in 5 minutes.

This isn't ideal, but once he's gone I can probably leave, right? Fuck, I don't know if I can risk it. All of a sudden he grabs my blouse.

"Hey, you sai-"

"Slut!" he says, cutting me off sending a jolt straight to my pussy "I believe I limited your speech, remember?"

"Yes sir!" I say as my eyes move to the ground, he picks up my blouse and drapes it over my head, blocking my view.

"I'm going to leave, but because of that I've set the timer for 5 minutes, and this door is staying unlocked, if anybody enters you are not allowed to speak to them until the 5 minutes are up, understood?" he said, seeming a little pissed off.

"Yes sir!" I say now starting to moan again as my fingers are still working hard down below.

He leans in real close so I can feel the heat of his breath through the shirt on my ear as he says "and just because you've been so pleasant." He pauses and I stifle a moan. "When the timer does go off I want you to have the biggest orgasm of your life," and he punctuates this by pinching my nipple. He stands up before saying "Build up to it!" And with that I felt him pat me on the back real hard. Next I heard the door open and close, and then... nothing.

I was left alone blinded and furiously building to an amazing orgasm in just 5 minutes...

Those 5 minutes turned into an eternity, constantly on the brink but not bringing myself off. I could have, but I was scared about it to be honest, and that only served to make me more horny. This guy, whoever he was, somehow played me like a fiddle. Without my panties to gag me there was nothing to hold back my moans now, which bounced off the bathroom walls. I tried my best to keep quiet but I swear I was loud enough that someone might have heard me from outside.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard the door knob start to turn, my timer hadn't gone off but I imagined it was close, but I could tell it didn't open fully, whoever entered must have saw me and left, or maybe it was the guy just checking in on me, did he guard the door so no one would come in? He didn't have to do that, while he took advantage of me this was one of the hottest nights of my life. I wince at that statement to myself.

Hands still working my pussy I start to think of Diane, how will I face her tomorrow? There's no way she would ever forgive me for this. Oh god why am I still so turned on? I cheated on my girlfriend and I only have myself to blame. For some reason these words bounce around in my head, and as this happens I hear my timer, all of my emotions get the better of me. My hand having been massaging myself for the past half hour got to me, I needed to come, and with the timer going off I needed to. I exploded onto the floor in another mind bending orgasm, but my fingers wouldn't stop, I built myself up so damn much I just needed to keep going, and as the waves of this first orgasm finally ebbed soon I was on the way to a second, but that's when I heard the door handle start to turn again. I bolted upright and slid my blouse down to at least start to cover myself. I had my skirt around my ankles by the time I turned around.

"Ahem!"

I look up to see a lady who is looking at me like I am pure trash. I apologize profusely as I slide my somewhat tight skirt back into place and start adjusting my blouse, but the lady is soon grabbing my arm and shoving me out of the bathroom, I heard her mutter "slut," under her breath as she shut the door which sent one final shiver through me. I practically ran to the door of the club and as I stepped out I saw no sight of the man.

Having been interrupted so close to the edge again my body was still on fire. Without my bra my nipples were clearly standing at attention under my blouse, both my blouse and skirt were rumpled and a little dirty having been on the bathroom floor, and I could feel slick wetness running down my thigh from how frustrated I was below. I called an uber and sat on the curb trying to come down from how turned on I was and thinking about what I would tell Diane. The alcohol helped, but I was a mess thinking about what I would do when all of a sudden I got a message. God I hope it's not Diane. It was an unknown number, weird.

Enjoy your night, we'll talk soon.

I can't handle this right now. It can wait till the morning, or so I thought. Just then they sent a picture. As I opened the messenger again my face went white, it was a picture of me, naked, on the floor, masturbating, with my blouse over my head.

"Fuck," is all I can say.