The Domme Upstairs

Story Info
A closet cross-dresser is caught by his female neighbor.
12.6k words
4.68
19.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Kristen, and she lives in the apartment above mine. She moved there last year from the city, and you can tell she's a city girl from her attitude. She's fiery, easy to anger, and she doesn't take anyone's shit, and you can tell it's been a long time since she had to rely on anyone to take care of her. I'd guess that she's probably in her early 30's, though she's got a middle-aged mentality about things that would make you suspect she's much older than that. She's also just about as close to being the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I've always had a thing for petite women and Kristen fits that description perfectly; she's got a long slender neck and something of a square jaw, narrow shoulders and a tiny little ass that would easily fit in the palms of both my hands.

Kristen's boyfriend, Mason, stays with her almost every night, almost, but he doesn't actually live there. She works two jobs so she's rarely home herself, so some weeks her boyfriend spends more time in her apartment than she does. He's well built and drives a Mercedes and I'm pretty sure that he pays her rent.

I tend to get nervous around women I find attractive (especially if they're speaking to me) so up until the day she caught me in the laundry-room, our conversations had been limited to simple "Hey, how are ya?" comments made in passing. Whenever she looked at me I sort of froze . . . like a child waiting to be scolded for something. She has very intense eyes that seem to lock on you with intensity, almost enough to make you wonder if she was about to slap you. Though she may be smiling, and she has a beautiful smile, her eyes told a different story and any fool could see that no man, no matter how large, worried her in the least. I like strong and assertive women, but I often found myself tongue-tied and stammering whenever I tried to carry on a simple conversation with Kristen. I get like that with women I'm into, but it tends to go away once I've known a person for a little while. And that might have been the case with Kristen too, that is if she hadn't caught me in the laundry room barefoot, wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of women's panties. That sort of cemented our relationship and my place in it from that moment forward.

She wasn't even supposed to be there . . .

Both Kristen's and Mason's cars were gone from their spots, and since my laundry-room is only about 10 feet outside my back door I thought I could risk it. I'd done it before, so many times in fact that I barely gave it a second thought as I stepped out into the room that day and began moving wet clothes from the washing machine into the dryer next to it. My mind was somewhere else entirely, the way yours probably is too while you perform menial chores like folding laundry or washing dishes.

One minute I'm closing the dryer door, dropping a Loonie (a dollar coin for you Americans) into the slot and slamming it home and pressing the start button.

I turned and placed the empty basket on the small table next to the washer and dryer . . . turned to walk back into my apartment mere feet away . . . and there she was, standing between me and the back entrance to my apartment. I practically jumped out of my skin and almost ran out of the room, except there was no place to go. The door behind me led into the foyer, the one to my left led out into the parking lot . . . dressed as I was, I wasn't going anywhere unless it was through her.

"Hey there," she said, looking me dead in the eye and offering a wave as though it were any other day.

I couldn't even pull my t-shirt down or anything that would make me less embarrassed than I was. Actually, I might have been less humiliated if I'd been wearing nothing but a towel or even if I'd been naked. I held my hands up and tried to skirt around her to my open door as though she was pointing a gun at me, but she side-stepped and blocked my path. "What are you doing down here?" she asked, smiling. Her smile was devastating to me, the lines of her mouth and the broadness of her perfectly white teeth highlighted by red lipstick.

I can't possibly manage to recreate the babble I offered in response, something along the lines of . . . "Sorry . . . don't . . . I just . . . laundry . . . thought you were out . . . I never . . . I was just . . ."

I tried to slip past her and again she moved in front of me. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere . . . I just want to go back inside . . ."

Then, to my absolute horror . . . I watched, paralyzed, as she swiftly reached behind her, twisted the lock . . . pushed the door closed with her hip and then leaned against it. My jaw dropped open and I suddenly felt like I might get sick.

"Ooops," she said, smiling. At my shocked expression she almost giggled, "Something wrong?"

She knew what was wrong . . . my keys were inside, of course they were. "Oh, do you not have your keys on you? Of course you don't, my bad. You should be able to let yourself in with a screwdriver . . . have you got one?"

"Yeah," I stammered, "But it's . . ."

"Oh . . . I guess you don't have that on you either. I might have one upstairs . . ."

"Would you get it for me . . . please?" I asked, barely able to contain my anger.

"Sure, I guess," she shrugged. "You want to come up with me, help me look for it?"

Going upstairs meant walking through the lobby in full view of the cameras not to mention the other two residents living in the building, both of which were senior citizens who might not think to highly of me walking around the building wearing black satin panties. I also didn't like the idea of being alone in Kristen's apartment with her . . . who knows what she might say happened? "I'll just wait here," I said as calmly as I could manage. "If that's okay, with you."

"Suit yourself," she said easily as she headed out of the laundry room. "Might take a little while though. Plus I thought you might like a pair of Mason's pants, but have it your way."

Since there was nothing in the laundry to wear except for wet lingerie, and putting it on wouldn't have gotten me back into my apartment in any case, I reluctantly agreed to go upstairs with her. She stayed in front of me the entire time and seemed to take her sweet time too. As we passed through the lobby and climbed the stairs to her apartment I waited to hear the clicking sounds of the other tenants unlocking their doors and seeing them poke their heads out . . . luckily they didn't, and after what seemed like an eternity, we were finally in her apartment.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said, closing the door behind us and twisting the lock. "I'll see if I can find that screwdriver."

"And some pants?" I reminded her.

She gave me a smile and a wink and said, "I'll see what I can do."

I stayed near the door and remained standing while she went into her kitchen and began rummaging through drawers . . . obviously having chosen to look for the screwdriver first rather than finding me something to wear. "Do you want a beer or something while I look?" she asked.

"No, no thank-you . . ." I said, annoyed that she was acting so casually about the whole thing. "Have you found the screwdriver yet?"

"Still looking," she called back. "Keep your panties on."

I might have laughed under different circumstances, but not these.

After a few minutes she called out again, "Found it!" before heading into her bedroom. She emerged a few moments later and tossed me an article of clothing that turned out to be a pair of purple yoga pants. "Here you go."

"What are these . . . I thought you were going to give me . . ."

"Something of Mason's?" she interjected. "Those are Mason's. Don't worry, they're clean, I bought them for him months ago and he only wore them for me one time. He said wearing them made him feel gay."

I tried to offer them back to her, but she backed away. She had the screwdriver in one hand so I could see it, but she had no intentions of giving it to me . . . not for free anyways. "Put them on or don't," she said, "it doesn't effect me either way. You either want my help, or you don't. Make up your mind."

The implications couldn't have been clearer; the yoga pants and the screwdriver I needed to get back into my apartment were a package deal . . . no substitutions. Reluctantly, I sat on the arm of her sofa and began pulling them on. "So . . . you bought your boyfriend a pair of women's yoga pants?" I asked gently.

"Yeah, but like I said, he wasn't feeling it . . . not like you probably do when you wear women's clothes."

I froze momentarily, then I stood up so I could pull the shiny purple tights up to my waistline. Normally it might have been exciting, but I felt ridiculous. Once I had them on I reached out my hand and asked for the screwdriver, which she still held tightly in her fist. She shook her head and motioned for me to turn around.

A blush rose to my cheeks and my face got hot as I turned to face the door, and in that brief moment when she was out of my range of vision she crept up behind me. She pushed me towards the door and I had to throw my hands up to keep from bashing my face against it. She planted one hand on the center of my back and kept me in place while her feet nudged my legs wide apart and she pressed against me. Something hard was poking me, and it took me a second to figure out what it was . . . the handle of the screwdriver. She was holding it between her legs and pressing it into me like a cock. I tried to speak but no words came out, nor could I will my brain into making my body push her away.

"I want you to know something," she whispered into my ear, her breath hot and sweet on my cheek, "I've seen the men that some and go out of your place on the lobby-camera. They're never usually here for more than an hour or two, and they all look guilty as hell when they leave, which leads me to believe that they have something to hide. I also noticed that whenever you have family over, you always walk them out, but you never do with these other guys I've seen. I also noticed that you seem to turn your t.v. up extra loud at some point, usually just for an hour or so, but you do it every time . . . "

I tried to turn around to face her but she pushed me even harder into the door and jabbed me with her plastic cock, "My bedroom is right above yours . . . Krissy, and if I listen real hard when one of your friends come over, I can hear you getting fucked. At first I thought it was you I was hearing and that you were fucking a girl named Krissy . . . but then I saw the guys coming and going and could hear the difference in their voices. You're Krissy . . . and I bet you're wearing more than those panties for guys to call you by a girl's name. Tell me I'm wrong . . . "

When I didn't answer I felt her relax behind me. The plastic jabbing into me withdrew as she took a step back and gave me a light slap on the ass. "Turn around."

As I turned to face her, she intentionally grazed the back of her free hand against the spandex tent I was pitching in her boyfriend's yoga pants and grinned. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Well I think you should know, I think it's hot. To me there's something special about a guy who's willing to do that, and it's a real turn on . . . I might have even rubbed one out listening to it . . . maybe more than once. What do you think about that?"

"I don't really know . . . "

Kristen nodded as though she understood completely, and I suspect that she did before handing me the screwdriver and taking a few steps back from me. "Good luck with your door. You really ought to make sure you keep your keys on you when you do your laundry . . . either that or make sure you're wearing pants."

I fumbled with the lock for a second, eased the door open as not to attract the other tenants and let myself out without another word. I crept down the stairs as quickly and quietly as I could, bolted through the laundry room and quickly went to work on my door with the screwdriver. It took me forever to get the door open, and I could almost feel the heat coming from the bird's eye camera behind me, almost like I could feel her watching me through it. I stripped off her boyfriend's tights the instant I got back inside my apartment with the door closed behind me, my entire body was shaking but I wasn't cold. If anything, I was burning up.

As it turned out, so was she.

Later that night, there was a knock on my back door . . . I didn't look but somehow I knew it was Kristen and didn't answer. Instead I spent the night in the dark, closed up in my bedroom with nothing but her footsteps overhead for company. And if I had any delusions about this being over, they were instantly dispelled by a text I got from our long-distance landlord the next morning . . . "Kristen just emailed me asking about how to get footage from the cameras in the building . . . did something happen there?"

That's when I knew she wasn't finished with me . . . not even close. She was making the rules of this game, and my participation was mandatory.

The next afternoon, Kristen came knocking again . . . this time I answered the door. I handed her a plastic grocery bag containing the purple yoga pants and the screwdriver, and she frowned when she saw the pants. "You didn't like them?"

I ignored the ridiculousness of the question and answered, "They're not mine."

"Well you might as well have kept them . . . no way Mason is ever going to wear them again, not after another man has been in them."

I gulped. "You told him about yesterday?"

"Of course, we don't keep any secrets between us."

"What did you tell him?"

She sighed as though the topic bored her and blurted her answer, "That you were walking around the building in panties, and you followed me into my apartment and stole a pair of my yoga pants."

"Wait . . . you what?!?" I cried. "That's not what happened!!"

She shrugged, "Says you. That's what it looked like to me . . . and it's probably what it'll look like on the cameras too."

I leaned forward with my hands on my knees and took deep breaths, trying not to throw up . . . or pass out. "Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

She stood in front of me and lifted my chin until our eyes met, "I want us to be friends. Don't you want to be my friend?"

I nodded, "Yes. I do."

She patted my cheek, "Good boy. Now don't be rude, invite me in for something to drink."

She stepped past me into my kitchen before I could respond, dropping the grocery bag on the floor. I turned to face her and gestured towards my still open door, "I'd like you to leave. I don't think you should be in here."

"Aww," she pouted sarcastically. "Is that any way to treat a friend?"

"I don't know how to treat you, Kristen, especially after the text I got from the super this morning. He told me you were asking about getting video footage from yesterday . . ."

"Yeah," she admitted easily, "well, now you know what happens if you refuse to answer your door. And it worked, didn't it? Now that we're friends I'll tell the Super to forget about it. Sound good?"

I nodded. "Yeah . . . if you say so."

"I do, now how about that drink?"

I pulled the apartment door shut behind me and joined her in my kitchen. Her hair was pulled up in a pony-tail kind of thing that only women know how to do and the nape of her slender neck caught my eye as the same time as her perfume reached my nose. Standing over her I realized for the first time how tiny she is. At six foot four and two hundred pounds I've got more than a foot in height and about a hundreds pounds on her, yet she's not the least bit afraid of me. Why should she be? After all, she had (and still has) all the power. I was no more dangerous to her than an infant is to a house-cat. I could pull her tail or maybe even twist one of her ears, and she might even tolerate it for a while, but should I become a nuisance at any point she could just as easily turn her claws and fangs on me with surprising ferocity.

I gave her a wide berth as I moved to the fridge and opened it . . . "I don't know what you want . . ."

"Men rarely do," she said with a smirk. "Whatever you have is fine."

I handed her a soda, her fingers brushed over mine as she accepted it. She removed the cap and raised the bottle to her lips and closed her eyes for a moment while she sipped, and for a brief instant I saw what she would look like taking a man into her mouth , , , the thought of it began to excite me. I gestured towards my living-room, "Would you like to sit down?"

"Bet your little ass," she said, grinning mischievously.

Kristen followed me into the next room and I motioned for her to take the overstuffed leather recliner for herself rather than the soft-sprung sofa which was lower in height and had her sitting slightly above me. This, having her looking down at me and me up at her would remain a constant in our relationship.

She didn't waste any time making her intentions with me clear. "How long have you been wearing women's underwear?"

My guts twisted at the question, she was asking me to reveal something that not many of my friends or loved ones were privy to, and we'd barely said more than a few words before yesterday. Regardless, the woman who had pushed me against the wall and dry-humped me with a screwdriver already knew more about me than most people ever will, so I told her. "Since I was about twelve."

She nodded as though I'd confirmed one of her suspicions. "Your mom's panties? Your sister's?"

"Step-sister."

"Nice. Ever get caught?"

"Not wearing them, but my parents would find my stash from time to time. Finally, after the third or fourth time my excuses weren't good enough for them anymore and they sent me to a shrink."

"And you were how old?"

Thinking back, I answered, "Eighteen . . . but it was one of those things where your parents say, 'if you want to continue living under our roof . . .' so, to shut them up, I went."

"Did it help?"

I felt myself smile a little, "I wore panties under my clothes to the sessions."

She laughed as though that answered pleased her before asking, "Did you ever tell them that?"

"I did. I could tell he was a little too interested for the wrong reasons. He wanted to know all kinds of sexual stuff . . ."

"Such as?"

"Like how many times a day I jerked off . . . and had I ever tasted cum before."

"And . . . had you?"

I nodded.

"Your own?"

I nodded again.

"Lots?"

Another nod.

"Did he ask you to taste his?"

"No . . . but I might have if he had."

"So what did he say when you told him you were wearing panties under your clothes?"

"He asked to see them."

Kristen crossed her legs and leaned towards me, her lips parted in anticipation. "Did you show him?"

"Yes. Just a peek . . . that time anyways."

"There were others?"

Boy were there other times . . .

"He said . . . that it would be therapeutic if saw his office as a safe place where I could express myself, and that I could wear them during our sessions."

"And you did?"

"Yeah. It was the first time I'd ever worn them in front of another person. He'd let me smoke . . . even though I wasn't quite old enough, talk about whatever I wanted . . . I thought it was so cool that I actually started to look forward to therapy."

"And while you were prancing around his office in panties, where were your parents?"

I grinned, "On the other side of the door in the waiting-room, waiting to be told that it was just a phase I was going through and I was cured."

Kristen's eyes lit up and she shifted in her seat as though she was getting excited. "And they never knew?"

"Nope, never suspected a thing. Eventually, he became the first guy I ever fooled around with . . . and they were paying him . . . forty bucks an hour plus a hand-job."

"Wow, that's a nice fuck-you to the parents for forcing you to see a shrink . . ."