The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed and she sat down again. "Bryan, why have you been so nice to me?"

"I really haven't. I've avoided you. You're right, every day I realize I'm in your house, only getting these great things because your dad loves my mother. I feel small, like you have every advantage over me. Honestly, I can't even say I don't have my own dad to turn to for advice. He was always trying to get me into sports, competition, he would call me scrawny. Maybe I wear a dress because my dad was so disappointed I wasn't more of a man. But mom loved me. And she loves you. How can I be mean to somebody my mother loves so much?"

Becky got herself more coffee and sat down again. "You are really complicated. Ok, I'm going to try doing something really unusual and listen to you. How were you planning to spend these two weeks? You had to come out of that room sometime, and since you got so upset I don't think you planned to come downstairs for dinner in a dress."

"Not dinner, no, but I was going to spend some time in a dress every day." He felt a little strange telling her that.

"Ok, let's go out for coffee this afternoon. We can touch up your makeup, I'll put on a dress ..."

Bryan had his hands up. "Uh uh. No way am I going out in public. People don't understand and I enjoy this too much to have it ruined by somebody who wants to be an ass." He showed a blend of determination and fear.

Becky was beginning to get animated as ideas flowed into her suddenly active mind. "Ok, here's my thought. Today and tomorrow, you do whatever you want. On Thursday afternoon, I have a couple of my friends over and you join us in a dress."

He shook his head. "I think you're trying to help, but come on. I'm not a girl. I'm not changing my voice, I'm not getting a boob job, and at the end of the day, or whatever time, I'm getting myself untucked and I'm going to be a guy again. I don't want a bunch of your hens cackling at me, pointing fingers, and making comments."

"I won't let them." She had that determined look in her eyes. "This is part of who you are, and I think it's very brave. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I want to help free you to explore this. And, uhehm, I'll protect you as much as I can."

"I need to call a doctor. You are definitely sick with something."

In the middle of the afternoon, he was still in the dress. They had managed to bridge some of the divide Becky had put between them, but now and then she still made a rude comment. He accepted that she was behaving differently and nobody could change immediately. It felt odd that now he didn't trust her because she was trying to be nice.

They were just sitting in the living room, each on a computer, when she blurted out, "Have you ever had sex?"

Bryan looked at her, meeting her gaze. "Uhm, yeah, I've had sex. Don't ask for details, but I've had a couple of girls in bed."

"Only girls?"

He looked for the glint in her eye, the sneer, anything that gave away her real reason for asking, but she just looked curious. "Yes, only girls. Becky, I like dresses. I'm a crossdresser, not a sissy or a transgender or any of that. I, me, am just a guy in a dress."

Becky put her computer to sleep and set it aside. "And makeup. Really pretty make up. I would say, sexy makeup."

His hands gripped his computer. "Ok and makeup. If you wear the dress you should wear it all, right?"

"You say you're just a guy in a dress. Guys don't do makeup. Not usually, anyway. So, why do you do it? It looks good, and you've practiced. Just to hide it behind your door?"

"Becky, what do you want me to say? You want me to say I dress up and do makeup so I can fantasize about going out and attracting guys. Big guys with big cocks that I can suck on? Is that what you want me to say?"

She ran her hands through her hair, considering her options. "No, I don't want you telling me you want cock. I want you to tell me, honestly and carefully, why you spend so much time trying to look sexy if you want to wear a dress in private and you like girls."

He hesitated. It was a good question, really, and he had asked himself the same question before. For the first time, he thought he had an answer. "Don't girls like to be around sexy girls?"

Now she smiled and stood up. "You're catching on. Ok, let's raise the stakes a bit." She pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it onto a chair. "Am I sexy?"

He squirmed. "Shit, Becky, put that back on. What are you doing? Yes, ok, yes, you're sexy. Now can you dress, please?"

She posed a little and teased him. "Come on, Bryan, you've seen me in my bathing suit and it shows more than this. How about now? Still sexy?" She unzipped her shorts and pushed them over her hips, letting them fall down her legs. "Oh, sorry, is that tuck thing not working?"

"Yeah, it's working. What are you doing? Just trying to make me as uncomfortable as possible?"

She stepped out of her shorts and walked closer to him wearing just her white bra and hip hugger panties. "If I'm sexy like this, why do you need all the makeup and shoes and stuff? Who is it really for?" She watched him as he moved his hips. "I guess you like me more than you let on. Anyway, makeup, heels, dresses, fake boobs, and you never leave your private place. Who ... is ... it ... for?"

"Ok, ok, I guess it's all for me."

She turned around slowly, letting him see what he could see. "I think you're right, and it's a foolish answer. If you're really pretty you should be showing it. Sharing it. Now, have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Becky, come on, stop it. No, no, I've never sucked a cock. Ok, yes, some people do, mostly girls, some guys, but I have no interest in cocks. I like," on a spur of the moment decision he decided to be direct, "pussies, and nipples, and the tangy flavor of woman cum. That's what I like and that's what I know."

"I think you should consider it. I mean, not every girl does cock, but if a dress is woman clothing, and makeup is woman sexy, then I think what women like on a guy should be at least considered."

"I told you," he insisted, "I'm a crossdresser. I'm a guy in a dress. I'm not a sissy, or gay, or anything like that. Yes, there are guys who suck cock. Good for them. I'm not interested."

She picked up her shorts and put them on again. "How close have you been?"

Now he stood up. "Hey, you aren't listening. No cocks. Not interested. I knew from a young age that I liked girls. I'm 21 now, and I would think if I wanted a cock in my mouth, I'd know it."

She slipped her hand into her pants, then changed her mind. "Ever taste yourself?"

He reached behind and started unzipping the dress. "Are you trying to get blackmail points now?"

Her t-shirt went back over her head and she pulled it down. "I'm trying to understand where you are, what you want, and maybe help you explore yourself. You avoided the question."

He stepped out of the dress and laid it on the arms of the chair he'd been in. "Ok, you want an answer, yes, I was curious and scooped some up to taste it. I assume you've licked your fingers?"

She blushed a little now. "Yes, I have. In fact, I was going to go down and touch and lick just now, but I'm not exactly wet. Why are you undressing in front of me?"

"Maybe the same reason you undressed in front of me?" he pulled off the bra. "Or maybe because I'm starting to get uncomfortable with where you're going. Oh, and this is all you see. I'm going to my room to finish, and don't come in this time."

"Hey," she called after him, "I wasn't trying to push. I like that we were able to talk today."

"Yeah," he called back as he went up the stairs. "I think you're still a bitch, but now I know why."

He had just pulled the pantyhose and panties off his foot and was enjoying the freedom of hanging free when the door opened and she walked in. This time she closed the door and leaned back against it.

Bryan gave her an angry look. "What the fuck? Don't you know what a closed door means? Shit, you want to see me, here I am." He stood up, spreading he legs and holding his arms out wide.

Becky covered her eyes and turned her head. "Oh my god, hey, stop it. I just wanted to keep talking. I'm, you don't understand what this is like for me."

He crossed his arms but did not turn away. Girls had seen him naked before and his step-sister wasn't going to make him cover up. "You find me in a dress, you suggest we have coffee, you ask a lot of questions, including if I ever sucked a cock, then you walk in on me while I'm changing, and I don't understand how things are for YOU?"

That was the comment that pushed her across the barrier. "Yes, dammit, how things are for ME. I've hated you since I first met you because you were cutting into my life, my world, my relationship with the ONE parent who cared for me and now I sit and talk and try to understand you and all you fucking think about is you and how sure you are that I want to keep messing up your life and I want to do better. Oh shit, I wonder if my mother ever thought she wanted to do better. Why can't you understand that just wanting to be around you is confusing and hard and I don't know why ... I'm ... shit ...."

There was nothing in his past that prepared Bryan to have a woman crying in his bedroom, so he did the only thing he could think of. He walked across to her, wrapped his arms around her with one hand on her back and another on the back of her head and held her. She cried and her tears ran down his chest, belly, and legs as he rubbed her back.

It was a few minutes later that he realized her sobbing had turned to soft laughter. "Bryan," she said softly, "this is really awkward, you know?"

The realization he was hugging his step-sister while he was completely naked sank in and he stepped back quickly. "Oh, wow, sorry. Shit, that WAS awkward."

Becky looked into his eyes. "You know what else it was? Really helpful. The hug, for sure. The fact that a naked guy could hug me without poking my belly, that might have been even more helpful. Thank you." She walked up and kissed him on the cheek. "By the way," she added as she walked to the door, "your tuck is even more amazing when I see what you had to tuck. How about pizza and beer for dinner?"

He agreed with dinner plans, she walked out the door, and he stood thinking back on what had just happened. He didn't question that he liked girls, but he had just held a girl, he was naked, and he hadn't responded at all. Sister issue? Or was he able to look beyond sex and just enjoy a girl's company? Her cock sucking question nagged at him, but he felt pretty sure he didn't want to even try that.

He decided to let her invite her friends, then see where it led, and he would make decisions on Wednesday. Then he thought of his mother, now on a ship with Becky's dad, his step-father. Mom was good looking, but she was her age and had a few extra pounds. Was she undressing in front of her husband? Wow, so guys don't always get all hard whenever they see a naked girl? Something to file away for when he got married.

He pulled on shorts and a t-shirt, no briefs, and went downstairs. Pizza, beer, and then maybe talk to Becky about makeup. Or change his hairstyle. It was strange, but nice, having somebody who could help guide him like that.

=======

Chapter 2

Their second day home alone together had Becky pushing for more answers. It seemed like she had created new questions while she slept. She was in his bedroom again, door open this time, watching him pull up a pair of panties and do his tuck. Once the panties were in place, he pulled up the pantyhose and a minute later she was marveling at how nearly flat things looked from the side.

"You know, that's really amazing to me. You have a good sized cock there and you make it seem to vanish."

Bryan winced. "I kind of wish you wouldn't talk like that. I think of you as my sister and you talk about it like we're strangers. How would you feel if I said Hey, I think your tits are sweet, can I suck on your nipples?"

She walked over to him. "Not quite the same thing, but I get your point. So, what's this thing with pictures? You did it yesterday, and the computer is set again today."

Now he was embarrassed. "Yeah, uuhhmmm, that. I've changed some things over time, tried some different looks. And I started doing squats and lunges and stuff to try to round things out back there. A rounder butt looks better in a dress, especially when the hips aren't carrying their share of the fill up."

"So that's what it is. I saw your ass yesterday and I thought it looked really good. You know, I'm a little envious. You look good as a guy, and you look good as a girl. Is there any way you don't look good?"

Bryan blushed and looked around the room. "I'm skinny, not like a real guy. And no beard to speak of. And you, well, you're, I mean, it's not like, you know, girls can wear guy clothing and it's no big deal, so it's not the same."

Becky squinted her eyes and looked at him for a few seconds, then her mouth dropped open. "You think I'm pretty. Oh my god, you think I'm pretty. Bryan, you have no idea how that makes me feel." She almost ran to him and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him on the cheek before snuggling against his neck. Her rather full breasts pressed against him in a way that was obvious and he hesitatingly held her until she giggled and let him go. "Sorry, I forgot. And I didn't mean to make you so uncomfortable."

He looked down. "All that work and I may need to start over." She giggled. "Will you stop that. Shit, now it hurts."

"I wanna see the pictures. Come on, show me." She moved over and laid on his bed, propped up on her elbows and scooting over to make room for him and his computer.

He argued against it, she argued for it, and he finally gave up, settling onto the bed next to her with his computer. "You know, we're spending way too much time way too close."

She turned to look at him, hair just a little longer than his falling to just above the bed. "I tell you what. I won't fuck you if you don't fuck me." She said it with a smile, but on the inside it wasn't easy to get through that sentence.

"You are far too direct, you know that?" For the next hour, they went through pages of pictures and a few videos of him in different clothing combinations, different bras, without any padding, with really fake filling, with A and later B cup fake breasts. She would sometimes comment on how she liked something or didn't like something, how he should go back to an earlier look. He was appreciating her comments and the different view when a picture popped up and he quickly forwarded past it.

"Bryan, go back," she said slowly.

He cleared his throat and forwarded to the next picture. "It's nothing you want to see. Just an unusual view of things you've seen before."

Her hand was on his. He turned and she was looking into his eyes. "Bryan, go back," she repeated.

He sighed and just lowered his head, so she reached across and used the arrows to go back to the picture he had skipped over. He was bent over at the waist, hem up on his ass, smile on his face as he looked back at the camera, and, the thing she had noticed the first time, his panties were pulled down as low as they would go without showing his cock.

She didn't want this to sound wrong. "You have an amazing ass, little ... OH, sorry, brother. But I, shit, I'm not sure what to say. I did a pose like this once, but you don't want to know how that ended."

"Yeah," his head was still down, "I probably didn't want to know that much." The room was silent and he finally looked at his step-sister. "What? I was curious, you know? I mean, what does it feel like to be in a pose like that? You know what I learned. It's a pose for me. It's probably completely different for you because you're actually looking back hoping for something to take advantage of that exposure. I was just looking back, pretending I was something I'm not."

"You need to face it one day, Bryan. You're dancing at the doorway and you need to get in and dance on the floor. Face all your stuff, put it to the test, and see who you are and what you want." She squeezed his hand with hers. "I want to help you, but I've done much better at doing the wrong things, so I want you to promise something."

He looked at her and she made sure she had his attention. "I plan to challenge you, but if I push too hard, or say the wrong thing, I need you to say something. I want to support you in this and I probably don't know why any more than you can tell me why you took a picture of yourself begging for a cock while telling yourself you don't want one. Just, please, help me learn how to be a sister and not a bitch."

"I don't have any experience with a sister," he pointed out. After a pause he added, "But I'll do the best I can."

That afternoon she reminded him that he had agreed to let her invite some friends and start his coming out. He was nervous, but she assured him she would stand with him. She couldn't guarantee that everybody would have a favorable response, but she was sure at least a few of them would be ok with it. He agreed, again, and she went to get her phone and make the invitations. She reminded him that it would be in the afternoon, suggesting that perhaps he should not put on a dress until after lunch.

After she finished her calls, she pulled off her top, removed her bra, and put the shirt back on. She looked at herself in the mirror, lifted and squeezed her breasts a little, then nodded and went downstairs.

Bryan looked at her and noticed immediately that she was bouncing and jiggling inside her shirt. "What are you doing? Are you trying to torment me, or get me out of the pantyhose?"

"You're having your fantasy come to life time. I decided to do the same. I wanted to go around without a bra. I used to do that when I was home alone, before you and your mom moved in. Then it wasn't 'proper' any more. But if you're going to wear dresses, then I'm going to go braless."

It wasn't the response he wanted, but after an hour of her bouncing and jiggling, he was used to it and found he enjoyed watching her breasts without the bent part of him wanting to straighten out.

Thursday was a warm, sunny day, and they spent the morning in and around the pool. Dad had left them plenty of beer and they had no chores that had to be done daily. They were home alone, no jobs yet, and total freedom for maybe the last time. This was the perfect time to let it all go. Bryan was a little uncomfortable, though, when Becky let her top go while lying on her back. And then she made no effort to put it on during lunch. Now and then he looked at her and she seemed to be measuring his response. No tent in his swim shorts. She smiled.

Sandwiches at noon with cola to drink, then it was time for him to dress. Becky went along to help with a few things. She worked on his makeup as he did his panties, pantyhose, and tuck. It was almost natural now for him to be tucking with his sister right there. That was a strange concept all by itself.

"One last thing before I go downstairs. You want to be a sexy transexual, wear the forms and bra. If you want to be a boy in a dress, lose the forms at least, and I'd recommend giving up the bra as well."

The doorbell rang and she left him to finish himself up. She opened to front door and greeted two of the invited guests. Dori and Pam greeted Becky and Pam noticed the missing bra, reaching out to squeeze the loose breasts.

"Hey, what's this? Aren't you home alone with Bryan? Giving him a good tease now?"

Becky smiled. "No parents around, this is the perfect time to dress how I want to dress. As for Bryan, well, you're going to see a different side of him today."

Dori turned in surprise. "You mean he's here? Now? Oh my goodness, and I was hoping for a big lesbian lickfest." They all laughed and headed to the living room.