The Dorms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron keeled forward, resting his hands on the table. He never stopped watching Andrea's hands. Andrea, meanwhile was working up a sweat. She was determined to make Aaron explode. Her round breasts swayed back and forth, back and forth with the motion of her outstretched hands. She even let a few of her own moans come out for the group to hear.

Lauren was breathing rapidly. Her palms were sweaty. Her vagina soaked. She instinctively placed her hand in her cleavage as she anxiously awaited the big moment.

"Arghhh... ughhhh... Oh fuck." belted out Aaron. "I'm gonna cum!"

Lauren put her hand over her mouth in anticipation. Andrea gritted her teeth. The time was here.

Aaron's dick unleashed a massive unbroken stream of ejaculate all the way across the table, splashing on the dishwasher behind Lauren. Both girls shrieked. Andrea did not relent. Her small hands continued to coax out a magnificent load.

The next stream landed across the width of the table. Lauren looked down, amazed. Another one on the table. Another landed on the floor. "How do you have so much?!" asked Lauren.

Aaron could only grunt and moan. Another shot went over the table. Andrea continued pumping.

There was a brief pause as Aaron looked down concentrating. Andrea still stroked. Just when the girls thought it was done, an unexpected huge blast came out. This one traveling the width of the table again and landing squarely in Lauren's beautiful cleavage. She let out a shriek and stood up away from the table.

"Unnh... Fuck... sorr...sorry... oh fuck." was all Aaron could say, panting.

Lauren stood back from the table and looked down. A huge glob of Aaron's sperm was nestled in the deep valley of her breasts. She reached down with her index finger and tried to scoop it out. There was too much. She looked up, stunned. Aaron's orgasm still had not subsided as Andrea coaxed out a few more smaller bursts that dribbled down to the floor.

Andrea, satisfied, released his penis letting it fall gingerly to the table again. She looked down, proud of her work. She then glanced over at Lauren who looked horrified with Aaron's cum on her fingers and in her cleavage. Lauren didn't say a word with a look of sheer horror on her face. She fumbled around a bit and then finally blurted out a sentence "Ummm. I.. Umm. I need to go upstairs. It was nice meeting you, Aaron." With that she shuffled past the other two and up the stairs to her room.

"Lauren, I'm sorry!" pleaded Aaron. But she said nothing as she went up the stairs.

Andrea looked at Aaron and smiled. "She'll be fine. I think she liked it," she said. Aaron felt guilty and wasn't sure about Andrea's assessment.

"You are something else." said Andrea as she surveyed the scene in the kitchen. Everything seemed to have cum on it.

"Sorry about that," Aaron apologized. "I guess I got carried away. I'll clean this up."

Aaron went to put his dick back in his pants when Andrea reached out to stop him. "You can leave him out if you don't mind." Aaron shrugged and started to clean up his cum with his dick still hanging out.

Andrea smiled and watched him work his way around the kitchen.

Lauren looked at herself in her bathroom mirror. Cum was all over her chest. It was still on her finger. Some had gotten on her neck. She looked down at her breasts and scooped more out using her index finger.

She paused and looked into the mirror. 'What have you done?' she thought. 'Things will never be the same with you and Mark because of this.' She felt an incredible amount of guilt. She then thought of something. With her dry hand she peeled open her jeans and underwear and peeked in. Her light blue lace panties were soaked. She was still leaking from her neatly shaved vagina. She was so turned on, it looked like she pissed herself.

She looked back into the mirror hoping for some clarity on what she'd just done. After a long pause, she raised her finger to her mouth. Her body seemed to take over. Without thinking about what she was doing, she inserted her index and middle fingers into her mouth. She tasted the salty sweetness from Aaron's seed. Waves of ecstasy ran throughout her body. She swallowed.

She was right. Things may never be the same.

To be continued...

12