The Dorms Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls continue their fun with Aaron. And themselves.
5k words
4.75
42.6k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Aaron quickly dried off before heading back downstairs. He was so excited he thought he'd trip as he scurried down. Lauren and Andrea were still in the living room chatting looking at something on Andrea's phone. They looked up when they heard Aaron. As he walked down, his seven inch soft penis bounced from side to side. His balls, now relaxed, were hanging largely between his legs. "All clean?" asked Andrea as she eyed his flaccid member.

"As a whistle," responded Aaron, approaching the two girls in the living room. "What are you guys looking at?" The girls were scrolling through something.

"Oh just something on the soccer team group chat," Andrea said as she quickly locked her phone. Photos of a certain nine inch dick were quickly blacked out. "Well, look at you all fresh and clean. Did you get it all?"

Aaron held up his penis and moved it from left to right, inspecting the area. "Think so." He released his dick and held his balls up, pretending to look underneath. "I think we're good to go!" he exclaimed as he reached over and started to pour himself another glass of wine.

Lauren, having come out of her shell during the handjob, was eager to keep things going. "How does your dick feel, Aaron?" she asked genuinely curious.

"I think he's happy to be floppin' in the breeze," he joked. "Wow, this place looks spotless!"

"You're welcome," said Andrea. "You made quite the mess. It's a good thing that couch is the bad one," she pointed as Aaron took a seat on it. He was careful to spread his legs enough that his dick and balls could rest comfortably on the couch. The girls watched carefully as he placed his penis evenly between his two egg-shaped testicles. Andrea smiled as she observed. "Is he nice and comfortable?" Lauren giggled at the question.

"He is," said Aaron affirmatively as he continued to reposition his penis for the girls enjoyment.

"You are a big boy," Lauren said matter-of-factly, as she drank her wine and crossed her legs. Aaron nodded as he looked down admirably at his resting phallus.

As the three of them continued enjoying their evening, Aaron remained completely naked. He also managed to maintain his flaccid state, despite the intense sexual energy in the room. He went to the kitchen to fetch some snacks for the girls. As he returned, his penis swayed about.

"Aaron your dick is still soft! How are you not getting excited again?" asked Andrea. She leaned in to get a close look as Aaron placed the snacks on the table. Andrea then reached out and grabbed his dick with her thumb and two fingers, lifting it up to inspect its current state.

"Even when it's like that, it's... like huge," said Lauren as she watched Andrea. "Easily bigger than Mark," she added. Aaron was pleased to hear that.

"I know, right?" Andrea agreed. She proceeded to lift his penis up and down "Getting my arm workout in here," she laughed as she mimicked lifting weights.

"Aaron I am really curious, speaking of the gym" started Lauren. "What happens when you need to shower? How do you keep this.. This thing under the radar?"

"There is no doing that," stated Aaron. "I have to just let him free. Everyone stares at it... men and women."

"Really?! Men look at it?" Lauren asked, surprised.

"Of course. Everyone gets curious. It's fine, I don't really mind it." Aaron responded. It was true. Aaron was always getting looks and reactions, whether it was in the public locker rooms, doctor's office, anywhere. He had simply grown used to it.

"I want to see it hard again," said Andrea. "Wake up!" she said as she playfully shook Aaron's dick. But Aaron stayed soft. His penis still did not expand. Aaron was determined to keep it soft, but he had a plan.

Andrea made a fake sad face as she let his dick drop down. "We want to see you hard again, Aaron!" she pleaded.

"I think it needs a little motivation, guys." Aaron said, hinting to the group. "A little visual stimulation may help."

Andrea and Lauren looked at each other, but didn't immediately respond. Aaron continued. "Guys, c'mon. I'm the only one naked. You guys have teased me all night. I think it's time I get a little bit back, right?!"

Andrea thought about it. He was right. He had been naked all night while the girls still hadn't removed any clothing. It seemed only fair that he got his own show from them.

"What do you think, Lauren?" Andrea asked. "Shall we give him a little bit of material to work with?" Andrea playfully tugged on her tank top straps, revealing her red bra slightly.

Lauren was seated with her legs crossed, drinking a glass of wine on the couch. She smiled at Aaron. "I think you've been a really good boy," she said sexily. "Let's do it."

Aaron took his seat on the couch that he had soiled earlier. The girls cleared away the coffee table and stood in the middle of the room. "I think we need some music," Andrea announced as she scrolled her phone looking for the right mix. "Here we go," as she changed the station to an upbeat House music mix.

The girls were laughing uncontrollably as they tried to put on a strip tease for Aaron. The wine was having an effect as well as the overall goofiness of the situation. They couldn't control their laughter. Aaron thought it was both sexy and adorable. Both girls removed their shirts first and were dancing in just their bras. Lauren kept her pants on and Andrea her shorts. Aaron admired the fit bodies of both girls. Lauren especially. Her stomach was tight and toned, a gorgeous work of art. Her large boobs looked delicious as they bounced within the confines of her bra. Her blonde hair was down, just about reaching her breasts.

"Oh my God!" laughed Lauren. "We are AWFUL at this!"

"I think we need, like, a pole to dance on or something." Andrea giggled. Lauren keeled over she was laughing so hard at their awkward strip tease. She looked over at Aaron who was sitting, grinning from ear to ear. His penis, even though still limp, was resting almost across his entire thigh. "Still nothing?!" she asked, surprised.

Aaron just shrugged as he picked up and dropped his penis. "I think we need to see a little more, girls."

Andrea looked at Lauren who just shook her head. Andrea, then reached behind her back to unclasp her bra strap. "How's one for two?" she asked knowing Lauren didn't want to reveal anything just yet. Without waiting for a response from Aaron, Andrea dropped her bra to the floor revealing her large breasts. They were of a lighter skin tone as the rest of her body was tan from the sun. Her nipples were light brown and very blatantly erect. Andrea cupped them both and looked down before letting them drop again. She looked up at Aaron with a sexy smile.

Lauren admired Andrea's bravery and her picture perfect physique. She gazed upon her breasts, having seen them for the fifth or sixth time. She especially noticed Andrea's flat stomach, lined with muscles from her tireless career in soccer. Standing in just her panties now, Andrea continued her goofy strip dance.

Aaron was in shock. He never did get to see Andrea in the light as the other night was very dark. He could only stare in amazement as two of the most perfect bodies he's ever seen danced before him with the sole purpose of making him aroused. He knew this would do the trick.

As if on cue, Aaron's cock began to fill up fast. First it widened as the head lifted up from his thigh slightly. Aaron sunk further into the couch and in the process his penis centered and raised up in the air. He was reaching his full potential.

"Oh my God!" shouted Andrea. "Aaron, that's it? You just needed to see these?" she asked as she again cupped her gorgeous tits. Aaron clutched his penis now from the base, showing it proudly to the girls. Both Andrea and Lauren had taken a seat on either side of Aaron now as they gazed upon his appendage. "I become more shocked every time I see it," said Lauren as she stared deeply at Aaron's penis. The way she sat, leaning forward on the couch, exemplified her cleavage for him. Andrea reached out and cupped his balls. "Lauren," she pointed out, "feel these balls. They are so heavy and warm."

Both girls held onto Aaron's balls now as he moved his hand up on his shaft to accommodate. "It feels like... like these don't belong to a human," said Andrea struggling for a comparison. "Are these normal sizes for balls?"

Aaron just laughed, "I have no idea you guys." Andrea just shrugged "God... they feel so... so full!" Andrea shouted as she continued to caress and roll them in hers and Lauren's hands.

"Well you saw how much he... umm shoots, An" said Lauren as she turned to her roommate. "I imagine that stuff has to be stored somewhere," she continued with a giggle. Lauren returned her hands to her lap, neatly folded, as she watched Andrea continue to massage Aaron's testicles. Aaron stroked his shaft as he watched Andrea's breasts move with her motions.

This went on for some time as the music played and the girls admired Aaron. Andrea suddenly stopped and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. When she opened them she looked directly at Aaron, but didn't say a word. Instead she let his balls go and sat back on the couch next to Aaron. As the others watched, Andrea remained silent while she slipped her hand into her underwear. She looked directly at Aaron's cock as she started rubbing her vagina.

Aaron looked on. Watching her perfect stomach breath deeply in and out as her fingers went to work under her panties. She didn't break her gaze from his penis, which he continued to stroke. Aaron placed his other hand on Andrea's thigh as he started to caress her. Andrea responded by spreading her legs further apart. Aaron could now see part of her vagina as her panties became slightly displaced.

The only sounds that filled the room were Andrea's increased breathing and Aaron's stroking. Lauren felt the moment come over her as well. She too leaned back and slipped a hand into her underwear. She was too nervous to masturbate but instead felt content simply feeling the immense warmth she was generating watching the scene. For the next fifteen minutes, the three of them sat playing with themselves on the couch. Both girls staring at Aaron pump his cock as they too worked on themselves.

Andrea now had both legs outstretched, one of which was resting on Aaron's leg. She was moaning as she progressed towards climax. Just then she looked Aaron in the eye and said "I want to suck your cock again."

Andrea gave Aaron a blowjob on the first night they met. Embarrassingly, Aaron didn't remember all the details. Regardless, he was thrilled she wanted to again. Without saying a word, Aaron took his hands off his penis and placed them on the couch cushion. Andrea stood up and moved to directly in front of Aaron. Her panties were so disheveled, her pussy was completely unobstructed. Aaron got his first glimpse at her gorgeous cunt. Neatly shaved and dripping wet, her pussy looked ready to be devoured. Her pink, puffy lips were bunched up by her panty strap that was pushed aside.

Andrea, now kneeling in front of Aaron, took hold of his penis firmly at the base. She stared into it as if she was trying to speak telepathically to it. Aaron just watched.

Lauren, with her hand still inside her panties, was the first to speak. "It is so big, huh?" Andrea just nodded and ever so slightly stroked Aaron's dick. She then leaned in and rested his penis against her head. "Look," she said to Lauren in doing so. "It's literally bigger than my head," she announced with a giggle. Lauren just stared in disbelief.

"Fuck," said Andrea as she continued to stroke Aaron. "You are a big, big boy." Aaron was loving the continued attention he was getting from these gorgeous girls. He wished the night would never end.

"How much cum is left in these?" asked Andrea as she moved to lift his balls up. "Seemed like you emptied the tank earlier."

"You'd be surprised," said Aaron. Excitedly, Andrea stuck her tongue out gently and licked the underside of Aaron's dick. She started at the base and slowly made her way up.

"Like a lollipop," observed Lauren. Aaron noticed out of the corner of her eye, her hand was now moving steadily under her underwear.

"This thing's a friggin popsicle," joked Andrea. She then placed Aaron's bloated cock head inside her mouth and began sucking his tip. She managed to get the whole head in her mouth as she closed her eyes. Both hands went to work stroking as she sucked him.

Lauren noticed her friend could use a hand. While keeping her left hand in her panties massaging her clit, she reached her right hand over and slid it underneath Andrea's hands. Andrea removed her hands and let Lauren do the stroking. From Aaron's perspective he didn't know how long he was going to last as he watched Lauren's cute little hand stroking him with Andrea sucking his head. The scene was euphoric.

"Can you try and take more of him?" asked Lauren. Andrea pulled his penis out with a loud 'pop.' "I can try, yes." With that she took a deep breath as she looked down at nine inches of rock hard cock. "Jesus," she said as she contemplated how she would do this. She then slowly engulfed his cock head and started to try and take more. She had maybe an inch of Aaron's shaft in her mouth as she stopped for a brief moment. "Lauren paused her handjob for the time being as her friend attempted the feat.

Andrea then tucked her hair behind both ears as she slid down another inch. She now had about a third of Aaron's cock in her mouth. "Holy shit," said Lauren as her hand was now moving at a feverish pace under her panties.

Andrea continued to suck deeper as she now reached the halfway point. Her eyes were watering as she had the thickest portion of Aaron's penis filling her mouth up beyond capacity. She had had enough. She slowly backed out and released his dick. Covered in saliva his dick was red and engorged held only by Lauren's little hand at the base.

"You got like half of him!" said Lauren as she resumed her stroking. Aaron's dick was so wet from the blowjob, her hand easily slid up and down his entire length. He thought he was going to blow so he quickly reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Hold on, hold on, hold on," he frantically said. Lauren just giggled as she stopped stroking. "Don't cum yet Aaron, I think Andrea has more work to do!" said Lauren.

Andrea devoured his penis this time. She again took half of his length into her mouth as she bobbed up and down. Lauren resumed stroking and was now two fingers deep in herself. She spread her legs even wider on the couch. Andrea started fingering herself as she blew Aaron. The scene was incredibly hot as both girls as well as Aaron neared orgasm.

Lauren was the first to come. It didn't take much once she started pressing her fingers deep inside. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, mmmmmmm!," shouted Lauren as she reached a powerful orgasm. She leaned back, closed her eyes and continued to moan as she came so hard that her legs were shaking. Andrea stopped her blowjob to watch. Lauren, while still clutching Aaron's dick, was having the biggest orgasm of her life.

Andrea increased her own pace as she too climaxed kneeling in front of Aaron. She clutched her breasts as her hand worked feverishly. She then moaned loudly as Aaron watched on with excitement.

As both girl's orgasms came down, the focus shifted to Aaron and getting him to cum. After having watched two intense orgasms, it didn't take much for Aaron to finish. "Fuck," he said as he gritted his teeth "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum again," he announced.

Leaning back on the couch, still catching her breath, it was Lauren who spoke first. "Come on us," she said with an intense level of seriousness. She lightly nudged Aaron's body indicating for him to stand up. Aaron, seconds away from coming quickly rose to his feet and turned around towards the girls. Andrea took her seat on the couch. Lauren, bra still on, squeezed her large boobs together and looked up at Aaron's dick as she welcomed his orgasm.

Andrea followed suit. She spread her legs and held her breasts together. She eagerly watched as Aaron pumped his cock with one hand and clutched his balls with the other. "Fuck," Aaron cursed again as he was about to unload on the two beautiful girls in front of him. "Coming!" he shouted as he winced and shot his head back. His legs were braced and butt clenched.

Lauren stared directly into his dick hole as the first shot of cum sprayed her face. She flinched back, but remained in position. Aaron shot another blast on her chest and then another on her stomach. His sperm was so powerful it splashed back at him. "Holy shit!" shouted Lauren. "It's like a fire hose!"

Aaron then angled his throbbing cock towards Andrea as he landed a shot across her toned stomach. She looked down at the volume of sperm in time for another blast to land in her hair. Aaron let out a loud groan as Andrea rubbed his cum all over her belly. He aimed his dick as best he could at Andrea's face and managed to shoot into her mouth. Not expecting it, Andrea shrieked at first but then quickly opened her mouth for more. Aaron stepped in to make sure his next load went into her mouth.

Not wanting to be left out, Lauren leaned forward now as cum dripped off her face and chest. She opened her mouth indicating she wanted to taste Aaron again. Aaron happily obliged as he stepped towards her mouth and dropped in two powerful blasts. Lauren felt the warm, sticky sperm fill her mouth almost instantly. She gargled it around in her mouth before swallowing it all.

Meanwhile, Aaron's orgasm was still ongoing yet had tapered off slightly. He continued to stroke his nine inch penis with both hands now as a few smaller blasts landed on the girls thighs and the floor. Noticing that he was just about done, Lauren looked at her body as well as Andrea's. They were both soaked.

"Oh my God," Lauren giggled. "Andrea you are covered!" Lauren reached out and picked up Andrea's hair to show her. "It's like all in your hair!"

"Look at you too!" Andrea said as she pointed towards Lauren's chest and stomach. "You look like a toaster strudel!" Everyone, including Aaron laughed at that. "Oh my gosh, Aaron. You come, like, as much as ten guys combined!"

Aaron couldn't help but agree as he looked down at his half-hard dick. Sperm was still dripping from the tip. Andrea reached out to collect the remaining amount. She played with it casually in her hand as she watched Aaron's dick begin to deflate. "Yeah," said Aaron, panting. "That was a lot wasn't it?"

The girls just laughed at the obvious statement. Lauren continued to inspect the mess that covered her whole body. She could still taste Aaron's come in her mouth. She looked up at Aaron's penis. "Such a... such a COCK," she announced as she held it up with her hand. "After how much you came earlier, I didn't think there'd be any way you could do it again," Lauren said as she started to stroke Aaron's penis.

"Yeah he was just like 'pew', 'pew,' 'pew,'" Andrea said as she mimicked a laser gun. Lauren laughed at Andrea's impression as she continued to stroke Aaron.

"I think we all need a shower now," said Lauren as she watched Aaron's cum drip from her bra. "Who's with me?"

Lauren rose to her feet and headed for the stairs. She guided Aaron behind her by holding onto his dick. Andrea followed behind as the three ascended the stairs to the bathroom.

"I think we can just about all fit in here," said Lauren as she tested the water with one hand and clutched Aaron's now hard dick with the other.

"Aaron!" Andrea said excitedly as she noticed his erection. "Again?! Did you ever even go soft?!"

Aaron looked down and shrugged. "I don't know," he said smiling. "Don't think so." Andrea shook her head in amazement. Aaron noticed his cum was still streamed across her face.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12