The Double Anal Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the first night of your advanced training. I need you to be honest with me about how it feels so I know how hard you need to be pushed. I need my little slut to be ready to take both of us when the time comes." You nod as I slip out and then quickly push the fourth ball in with the head of my cock. "Tell me, does that feel good?"

"Yes! Yes! YES! MORE!!" you implore as you look straight down at what I'm doing to you, eyes locked on the remaining beads. You watch as I take the fifth ball in my fingertips, place it in the center of your cute little gape, and push it in with my cock. Over the next few minutes of slow anal lovemaking I repeat the process with the last two, your moans and grunts verifying your excitement with each one.

Both of your hands grab my sides, beckoning me closer. "Deeper" you beg as I continue my short, shallow strokes. They lengthen and as they do, the intensity skyrockets. Your eyes look as if they may pop out of your skull as you feel the head of my cock slipping past one, then two, then three of the beads, maybe more. I slide in and out of your ass, passing the beads with each stroke The full, excruciating cramping feeling you've only had with really big toys washes over you and takes your breath away. You force yourself to close your eyes and remember all the stretching sessions done to prepare you for this very moment. A few deep breaths are all you need before you hold the next one and bear down, pushing back against my throbbing cock, taking it as deep you can handle. You wince as I nearly bottom out, releasing the breath in a pitiful groan. "Good slut, Daddy. I'm a good slut." you whimper.

I sustain my long, deep, slow strokes, letting you get more and more used to the fullness. After a few minutes, you feel me place something into your palm. I'd grabbed a clit vibrator off the dresser earlier that you hadn't noticed. You don't even need words; permission is implied. As soon as the vibrator hits your clit, you explode as if a dam has broken. Waves of climax shudder across your body as I continue violating you ever so slowly. Your body shakes and squirms as you feel me pinch and pull the nipple of one breast, then the other, one breast, then the other, orgasm continuing to build. As it finally crests I suddenly pull my cock out and dive down, putting my mouth right on your pussy while slipping two fingers in and working you as hard as I can, forcing you to explode in a shower of squirt. You can hear the spray filling my mouth as you cum harder than you have in weeks, moaning and convulsing as I lap up every last drop. As I stand, you lay staring off to the side trying to catch your breath so I have to slap your thigh to get your attention. I slosh your cum in my mouth, then swallow forcefully. "You always know how to quench my thirst." A half-hearted grin flashes across your face as you twitch from the aftershocks of the orgasm, still trying in vain to collect yourself.

I lean down again, grab the end of the beads with my teeth, and start to pull. The vibrator quickly returns to your clit as you start pushing, then clenching, pushing, then clenching in a tug-of-war. As the last ball nears its freedom I wonder if you might be able to hold on harder than I can pull but as always, I win and it comes popping out. I put the ring and last ball in your free hand to see what you'll do and you immediately bring them up to your mouth. You clean the first three or four all at once, enthusiastically licking and swallowing until they're sparkling. You then move down the string until all seven are spotless, pausing on each and deliberately making a production of licking them clean. As you were cleaning your toy, I was busy re-inserting the first of the bigger beads.

You'd already guessed in your mind how I was going to finish you off. Before you can even think about what you're saying, you blurt out "fuck each one into me with that huge cock." Something deep inside you wants to be pushed to the very edge of what you can take. I lean forward, aching to get back inside you, and push the first one in as deep as I can. The second one is right at the door, so I push that one in next. Then the third. With each, your breathing becomes more labored and the cooing sound you're making gets louder, and it's driving me crazy. As the last one slips past your sphincter and inside I hear you quietly ask in an uncertain, reluctant tone "Daddy, are you really going to fuck me like this?" I don't reply with words.

As I enter you once again the feeling is immediately and shockingly more intense. The beads push even further as I start to thrust in and out. The head of my cock keeps hitting the shallowest one but never quite slips past. You bear down to try to let the beads go as deep as possible but they feel like they can't go any further. You have four 1.75" anal beads in you so of course they can't. "Oh god, Daddy, my rectum is so full!" you exclaim, knowing how much I love it when you use the correct terminology for the part of your ass I'm defiling.

"It sure is, and it's time to really stretch that little anal cavity out" I reply. I pull out and drizzle a healthy amount of lube into your gape which holds itself open just enough to see the shallowest bead peeking out in the low light. My cock dives back in and the head is immediately up against the first one. I switch to short, forceful stabs as the tip of my cock starts to slip past the first bead. Waves of that excruciating and exquisite cramping return tenfold compared to before. It's past, and it feels like you're going to explode. You instinctively bear down and push, not realizing what you're doing. Your well-trained muscles start forcing the beads back out, and my cock slips past both the second and third in one long, deep thrust.

"Aaaaauuuuuggghhh!!" you scream as your shoulders heave forward, frantic gasps for breath filling the room. "Ohhhh myyyyy Gggoooooodd!!" Panic would have overwhelmed you if you hadn't trained so well but your practice has prepared you for this. You focus on the intensity, not the pain. Waves of tingling sensations wash over your body. You concentrate on the unbelievable, harsh, overly-full penetration and the intensity of being so totally and completely stretched. The shock seems to take forever to fade but eventually does leaving behind an overwhelming fullness that only builds as I continue rhythmically sodomizing you. You barely notice me lean forward as I whisper into your ear, never breaking my stride.

"You're my perfect little anal slut. You may cum on my cock while I fill you up!" The vibrator leaps back to your clit, instantly pushing you over the edge. As your orgasm unleashes itself, the feeling of your ass clenching around both my engorged manhood and all four beads simultaneously makes me explode. I bury myself as deep as I can, holding it there as I feel every constriction of your strongest orgasm. You relish the warm sensation as every drop of a massive, pent-up load surges deep in your bowels. As the last drops escape my cock, I feel you unleash a shower of squirt as you reach your own mountaintop. Gush after gush of your warm ejaculate covers my abdomen and drips down my balls to my knees as you squeeze my manhood with each squirt. The gush turns to a dribble and then finally stops leaving the puddle I'm standing in as a testament to your raw sexual power. As you shudder one last time, I slowly pull out.

You slide forward off the bed and barely catch yourself before falling all the way off. It's like you're only halfway in control of your body but you make it obvious what you want. You stumble to your knees and steady yourself with one hand on the bedpost. The other hand reaches around grabbing an ass cheek and pulls me close as your mouth opens and you blissfully and without hesitation clean every last drop off of cum, lube, and frothy ass juice off my cock. You can tell I'm shocked; you've made it clear ass-to-mouth is something you only do once in a great while. I smile with obvious contentment, realizing this is truly going to be a special weekend.

As you're cleaning my cock, the hand on the bed post goes back to your pussy. You push forward taking me balls-deep yet again as one final orgasm rolls over you. You leave a little squirt stain on the carpet under you when you're done and I can't help but think it's the cutest thing ever. As you stand back up, I grab the ring on the end of the beads and start to pull gently. You lean your head against my chest, wrapping your arms around my body. "Thank you, Daddy." We stand embracing as the beads slowly pop out of your ass. You start making little giggling noises as you hop a little as each one comes out. "You're the fucking best."

A little later in the bathroom as you're giving all the toys a proper washing I sneak up behind you and put the third present on the side of the sink. I say nothing and head back to the bed. After the toys are clean and dried, you open it and find a note on top of a sheer silk nightie. "Wear this and a plug of your choice to bed, and nothing else." After a few minutes you come out into the low light of the bedroom wearing only the nightie and walk slowly and deliberately to the dresser where all of your toys are still displayed. It's obvious you're making a production out of which is the best one to use, and I love it. You pick up two, holding one in each hand as if to weigh them. You pick up two different ones and hold them up to the light as if to measure them. When you finally find the right one you walk up to my side of the bed, bend over so I'm looking right at your well-used bottom, and slip it in. You crawl on top of me, kissing me deeply, ass resting just above my cock so I can feel the cold metal of your plug against my skin. Then you slip off my right side and under the covers, curling around my arm. "I'm so glad you're here, Daddy," you say as you close your eyes.

12