The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,661 Followers

"Seriously. NO STRIPPERS. It's not my thing."

"But... why wouldn't you want strippers?" he looked crestfallen.

"Because that's YOUR idea of a fun party. I think it's weird having some girl I've never even met rubbing herself all over me just because you paid her to. It's awkward and I don't want to deal with it. I just want to have a good time with my friends."

"But—"

"No strippers!"

He finally realized that my frustration with him was quite real, and all the goofiness instantly went out of him.

Quietly, he asked, "Is this about what happened with Ria?"

"No! That was no big deal. You guys were just horsing around. I'm not even mad about it."

Connor frowned, "Look, I appreciate that you're trying to be cool about this, but yes you are, dude. You're angry."

I grudgingly nodded, "Fine, whatever. I guess I'm kinda mad. But I don't want to be. This just, really sucks."

"I'm sorry man. I'm not gonna make any excuses. Yeah, we were just horsing around, but I still got a little carried away. Ria's gorgeous, you know? It's not always easy to think of her as just a friend."

After a long silence, I sighed, "I... know what you mean."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"You mean, like, about Tracy?"

I shrugged.

"I guess that shouldn't really surprise me," he said, looking away.

"I just wish there was some way to get rid of all this stupid sexual tension in our group."

Connor thought for a moment. "Maybe the problem is that we all pretend like it doesn't exist. Maybe we should just stop hiding from it. Get things out in the open, be honest with each other for a change. Stop being so scared of the fact that we both want to fuck each other's girl."

It was weird hearing him say it so bluntly, but he was right—getting things out in the open did let off some of the tension.

"We want to fuck each other's girl," I echoed, feeling a tremendous weight being lifted from my shoulders. I realized that it wasn't my unfulfilled desire for Tracy that had been frustrating me so much over the years—it was the guilt. And, the more Connor and I talked about it, the more I could feel that guilt evaporating into the air.

"You wanna bang Tracy's titties," he laughed.

"You wanna eat Ria's pussy," I joked.

Connor enthusiastically nodded his head, and we both cracked up.

"I guess we've got nothing to be ashamed of," I said.

"You're sure you don't want a stripper at your stag party?"

"Connor!"

"Geez, just checking."

I calmed down a lot after that conversation. When I found Ria waiting for me at home that evening, I snuggled up behind her and kissed her tenderly on the neck.

"I forgive you," I whispered. "And I figured out why I got so angry about what happened. It wasn't because of you, it was because of me."

"What are you talking about? You didn't do anything wrong."

"No, but I've thought about it, lots of times. LOTS of times." I took a deep breath, and continued, "I need to be honest with you about something, honey. I've kinda got a thing for Tracy."

Ria went silent, but she nodded that she understood.

I continued, "I've always felt really guilty about it. I get mad at myself every time I think about her in a sexual way—which is practically every day. So, when I heard you call out Connor's name during sex, I projected all those guilty feelings onto you."

"You don't need to be ashamed of that stuff," she said.

"Neither do you. And in the future, if you ever wanna fantasize about Connor while we're doing it, just let me know in advance. I can even play along, if it would make you happy."

She cracked a smile and kissed me on the lips. "Same goes for you, if you ever want to imagine I'm Tracy. Though I don't exactly know how I can pretend to be ten inches taller and three cup-sizes boobier."

"Boobier?"

"Shut up, English is my second language."

We spent the next hour getting everything out in the open. I told her about how distracting it was to work beside Tracy, and she told me about all the fantasies she'd had of Connor. Surprisingly, it didn't sting as much as I'd expected it to. When the air had cleared, we kissed and made love until everything was right again. Basking in the afterglow, Ria whispered, "I know this might sound weird, but while we're being all honest about stuff—"

She trailed off, too nervous to finish her thought.

"Go ahead," I said.

"It's just, for the record, if you and Tracy ever got a little bit playful, I'd be okay with that."

"What do you mean, 'playful?'"

Her cheeks turned red as she answered, "Like, not sex, obviously—"

"Obviously."

"—But, like, flirting or fooling around or whatever. I wouldn't mind."

"Like what happened between you and Connor the other day?"

She nodded, nervously adding, "And maybe even a little more. But just Tracy, not other girls."

My heart raced, not sure how I felt about what she'd just said. Obviously, I liked the idea of getting frisky with Tracy, but the implication was clear—Ria wanted permission to do all that with her secret crush, too.

The idea of them kissing each other was... odd. The idea of him touching her breasts, or of her stroking him through his pants, was worse. But the thought of how happy and horny it would make her was very, very appealing.

"I guess I'd be okay with that, too. If it was you and Connor, I mean."

"You're sure?" she asked.

"Yeah."

In gratitude, Ria crawled beneath the blankets and slipped my quickly recovering cock between her lips.

"Pretend I'm her," she whispered. "Call me 'Tracy.'"

Thankfully, Connor was true to his word. Instead of paying for a stripper, he arranged an evening hanging out with some close buddies of mine at a local bar we all liked. It may not have been the "totally epic" bachelor party Connor had first envisioned for me, but I was exhausted from being over-worked, and an evening of good scotch and good company was exactly what I wanted.

What I appreciated most of all was how Connor—himself a total party animal—insisted on staying sober throughout my stag party so that he could drive me back when the bar closed.

Ria I were observing the whole "don't see each other the night before" tradition, so we'd decided that I would crash on Connor's couch while Tracy spent the night keeping Ria company at our place.

Connor unlocked the front door and bid me make myself at home while he walked into his bedroom to get changed for the night. I collapsed fully-clothed onto the couch, hoping to calm down enough to actually get some sleep. For a moment, I considered phoning Ria to say goodnight, but figured it could wait. She was probably still with her bridesmaids—their party had started a lot later than ours.

"Hey Connor?" I called out. "Thanks for everything tonight. This was a great bachelor party."

"Dude! You're totally welcome. But before you go to bed, I should warn you—it's not quite over."

Before I could guess what he meant, the song "Jingle Bell Rock" blasted out through his bedroom door—so loud I could feel it shaking my ribcage. Connor emerged a second later, wheeling out a gift-wrapped box the size of a washing machine.

The smug grin on his face told the whole story. He'd gone and hired a stripper, after all.

I shouted over the music, "Connor, I said I didn't want this!"

"No, you said you didn't want me to pay some stranger to rub herself all over you. So I didn't!"

"But—"

"See you in the morning!"

He bolted out the front door and locked it behind him.

You can handle this, I thought to myself. As soon as that box opens and the nice stripper lady comes out, you just politely ask her to get dressed and head home. She won't care, she's getting paid either way. Then you can—

Tracy popped out of the box.

It actually took me a second to recognize her. My friend's sandy brown hair had been dyed a platinum blonde, and her makeup was dramatically painted on—festive red and gold glitter swirling everywhere around those big green eyes. It was stunning.

But I didn't look at Tracy's face for long.

My gaze fell to her jaw-dropping natural curves, barely concealed inside a metallic-red string bikini. That thing was TINY, clearly made for someone much more petite. Shiny red triangles held together by black elastic string. Each of Tracy's ruby-colored stiletto heels probably had more fabric on it than the entire bathing suit.

To say I was staring would be the understatement of the year.

She stepped out of the enormous Christmas present and took a step towards me, but then stopped and frowned, "Hold on one sec, Connor turned this music up way too loud."

Tracy's breasts bounced nicely as she scampered back into her bedroom and then reemerged a second later, having readjusted the speakers to play at a much more tolerable level.

"Much better," she grinned.

"I thought you were spending the night with Ria," I said, my mind still reeling.

"Shh, we'll talk about that later. For now, just enjoy the show."

Then she started dancing.

The light from her bedroom silhouetted Tracy in the doorway, emphasizing every curve of her shapely, hourglass body. She wasn't exactly a professional when it came to this sort of thing, but damn if I didn't appreciate the effort. Her movements were a little timid at first, giggling self-consciously while she slowly rocked her full, healthy hips back and forth to the music.

After a minute, however, she started to loosen up, moving towards me as she shook her ample chest and let her hands drift up and down her own incredibly sexy body.

I was hypnotized. My angry cock threatened to tear a hole in my pants. By the time the song ended, I'm pretty sure I was drooling. I made sure to give her plenty of applause and a whole-hearted wolf whistle.

Tracy blushed, "I hope that wasn't too bad. This is scarier than it looks. I had to down a couple glasses of eggnog before I could talk myself into this."

"Trust me, you've got nothing to be nervous about. I've never been so—I mean, you look..."

I trailed off, my brain apparently robbed of sufficient oxygen to process speech. Most of the blood flow had been redirected to a different organ. Luckily, Tracy took my idiotic dumbfoundedness as a compliment. She strode across the room towards where I was sitting.

"Did you really bleach your hair?" I asked.

"Yup. Been wanting to go blonde for a while now, and this was the perfect excuse."

"Does Ria know you're doing this?"

Tracy smirked, "Does she know? Buddy, you don't even realize what an awesome girl you're marrying tomorrow, do you?"

Now less than a foot away from me, she stopped advancing. Her eyes twinkled playfully as she spoke:

"When Connor told Ria and me that you were uncomfortable with him hiring a real stripper, Ria said she wanted to make sure you still got to enjoy the full 'bachelor party experience.'"

She placed her hands on my knees and leaned forward, bringing her lips to my ear and dangling those huge, succulent melons if hers right in front of me.

Now whispering, she continued, "So Ria turned to me and suggested that I take matters into my own hands."

She emphasized those last two words by cupping her own incredible breasts and squeezing them together, creating the most delicious-looking cleavage I'd ever seen in my life.

"Holy shit," I moaned.

Tracy leaned back to enjoy the look of unadulterated lust in my eyes.

"She didn't particularly like the thought of some random woman giving you a lap dance, either. This was all her idea. She even helped me pick out my bikini."

Tracy spun around, giving me a clear view of her soft, curvaceous ass—totally bare except for the tiny string of elastic between her cheeks.

"A lap dance?" I gulped.

Glancing over her shoulder, Tracy whispered, "I want you to know, you're the only guy in the world besides Connor I would even think of doing this for. But since we're such good friends, don't you think we should all be 'comfortable' around each other?"

There was no mistaking her choice of words. They were the exact same words Ria had used to justify her behavior with Connor the other day.

"Yeah," I panted. "No harm in enjoying ourselves."

"Mmm, glad to hear it."

She smiled devilishly as a new song started playing, slow and steamy.

Tracy lowered her ass over my crotch, sensuously swaying her hips back and forth in time with the music, threatening to rub those sumptuous buttocks across my erection. Not realizing what I was doing, I lifted my hand to touch her hip, but Tracy promptly smacked it down.

"Bad boy! Don't you know the rules? You don't get to touch me. I'm the one who does all the touching."

To make her point, she finally let her soft buttocks graze across the fabric of my slacks, swirling her hips in a circle to stimulate my cock.

I let out a loud groan of pleasure.

"Tracy, that feels so good."

"I can tell."

She spun back around to face me, straddling my knees. My eyes immediately dropped down to her huge tits, drinking in the sight of them.

I let out another groan as Tracy rolled her body in time with the music, arching her back and thrusting those big, bouncing melons towards my lips. Not being allowed to touch her was murder, but I was a very willing victim. She leaned back and began massaging her own bosom for my amusement, groping, fondling, squeezing—

"You really like my tits, don't you?" she whispered.

I nodded.

She grabbed hold of my hair and leaned in, as if to kiss me on the lips, but teasingly stopped just a hair's breath away.

"Is it true you have sort of a crush on me? Ria said you like to fantasize about me sometimes."

"Not sometimes. ALL the time," I breathed.

"I fantasize about you, too you know. When I'm touching myself..."

Her fingers coyly slid beneath the tiny red triangles of fabric covering her nipples, and she started rubbing.

"Jesus," I muttered.

Tracy reached for the little black bow that was tying on her top, and with wide, innocent eyes she asked, "Would you like me to take this off?"

"Oh yeah." My voice was shaking.

"Okay. But first you've got to take your top off, too. It's only fair."

I couldn't dream of objecting.

Tracy reached between the two of us and opened my shirt, one button at a time—kissing her way down my chest as she went. By the time she'd finally got my shirt all the way off, her lipstick had left more than a dozen dark red stamps on my bare chest.

She scooted forward on my lap until I could feel my erection poking up between her legs, where she was already soaking wet with excitement.

Then she crushed her bikini-covered tits against my bare chest and my hips jolted up in reflex, unconsciously pushing against her cunt. She squealed with delighted surprise.

"Okay, we got my shirt off," I said. "Fair is fair."

With her body still pressed firmly against mine, Tracy untied the string holding up her top.

The straps slipped off her neck and dropped limply onto her cleavage. With a shudder, I realized that the only thing keeping those triangles of fabric from falling off Tracy's tits was the pressure of her chest against me. Slowly, torturously, she leaned back—bit by bit—until that skimpy bikini top finally fell into my lap.

I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

Tracy was a living, breathing, wet dream. A buxom goddess, straight out of a centerfold. The reality of her tits put my imagination to shame.

"They everything you hoped for?" She asked, panting with arousal.

"Better."

I moaned as she leaned forward and smothered my entire face with her abundant cleavage. The hard points of her nipples dragged across my eyelids, nose, mouth, and chin. Her hand dropped to my lap, stroking through the fabric—

I lost control and started licking.

If we'd been in a real strip club, some bouncer would have clocked me upside the head and thrown my ass out the door. But there was nobody else in the room with us to interfere—and Tracy didn't seem to mind one bit.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her closer, fiercely sucking a big, puffy nipple into my mouth.

For several amazing minutes, Tracy just kept moaning and groaning while I feasted upon her breasts. She finally pulled my head away from her chest and stared right into my eyes with rabid, animal hunger.

"God, I wish we could actually fuck," she growled.

"I know what you mean," I sighed.

The song had ended a while ago, but Tracy still wasn't quite done with my lap dance. After taking a second to calm herself back down, Tracy curled a finger inside the knot holding up her shiny red g-string.

"Would you like me to take these off, too?" She asked.

"I—" my voice faltered, wondering if that would be crossing the line. I was getting married in a few hours, after all. But I was also really, really horny.

"Definitely," I answered.

Tracy smiled, pleased with the decision.

"Well then, you know what you have to do. Fair is fair."

She hopped off my lap and knelt between my legs, watching intently as I unclasped my belt and slid my slacks down to the floor. Her eyes grew wide with desire at the sight of my erection, straining painfully against my underwear. An obvious spot of precum darkened the material.

"Maybe I should leave these on," I laughed. "No telling what will happen if I don't."

In response, Tracy scooped up her huge, heavy breasts and let them drop onto my lap, slapping against my cock.

"Or, I could just take them off," I said.

"Damn right, you can."

I hurried yanked down my underwear and Tracy groaned appreciatively.

"Very nice. Now I know what I've been missing all these years."

She stood up and repaid me by yanking loose the knot on her bottoms—

"Oh my god, Tracy."

Her pink, glistening twat was completely clean-shaven. The aroma of her sex filled the air.

"Now, what do you say we finish that lap dance?" she whispered.

I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. We were both totally naked—and totally horny—and she was about to jump on my lap again. Part of me was terrified that we were going way too far, but my body refused to listen. Tracy picked up her skimpy bikini bottoms off the floor, draped them across my bare erection, and then straddled me one last time.

Our genitals weren't actually touching, but I could still feel every exquisite detail of her pussy as it glided back and forth along the length of my shaft. To call what we did "dry-humping" would have been a misnomer—the fabric of that g-string was positively drenched with Tracy's arousal. She grabbed my hands and placed them encouragingly on her magnificent breasts.

Yes...

I squeezed and groped to my heart's content while Tracy rubbed her soft, willing cunt lips along my cock.

"Can we come?" she asked.

"If it was Conner and Ria doing this right now, would you let them come?"

Tracy thought for a moment, then looked into my eyes and nodded.

"The fuck yes, we can come," I growled. And I kissed her hard on the mouth.

Our hips went into overdrive, writhing against each other through that joke of a bikini. Tracy's tongue invaded my mouth, and I gave her nipples a good, strong tug—

"Oh my god!" she cried, "I'm coming! Oh, Shane! Ohh!!!"

She was way too fucking sexy for me to handle. I exploded, gripping her tits and soiling the g-string on my cock. White, sticky cum bubbled out everywhere.

Tracy collapsed against me, shaking like a leaf.

"Was that okay?" she said at last.

"That was amazing."

"Good. I wanted to give you a bachelor party you'd never forget."

I kissed her again, more playfully this time.

"What exactly did Ria ask you to do tonight?" I asked.

"I think her exact words were, 'Do a dance, take off your clothes, and whatever happens, happens.'"

"What about her bachelorette party?" I asked. "Won't they all be missing you?"

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,661 Followers