The Down side

Story Info
Time off for the freak squad takes a turn....
764 words
3.8
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Of having been owned) Like heroine usage or so I imagine, it's easy to fall off the wagon of sobriety. We had just finished our biggest job and celebrated a bit, people had gone off to home or wherever. I was in Paris learning the city. Going here and there finding cool spots. Occasionally I would look at the business card of Danica one of my bosses, but life would call. Had a hotel with pool and hot tub, did a lot of tanning besides roaming. One restless night I sent Danica a short text telling her where I was in case she wanted to join me. She was a self proclaimed predator and I suppose if you invited such to join you, you had a reason.

I was sleeping on a towel by the pool when she walked up and joined me. We swam and chatted and eyeballed each other a good while. Had a lot of eye sex. Finally we went inside as she said she was hungry. She ordered room service of us both, an early dinner and I took a power nap on the couch waiting. I was halfway expecting to be in cuffs when I woke up but no such luck.

After dinner we had drinks and cigars on the balcony. My plan was to just be with her and wait for the inevitable moment when she would make her move and enjoy the moment. But it went on for days. She enjoyed teasing me and noticing my arousals. I wonder if that was a theme with porn stars. Anyway we were together a week already sleeping in the same bed and hadn't fucked yet. She was chatty like bree which I liked and I was getting to know her well and to be honest at my age sex was really not a priority any more. But still part of me wondered what the hell was going on.

I came to the conclusion she had a perfect scenario like mine, only hers was different. Mine was she would eventually own me and seduce me and so on. I supposed hers was I would asked to be owned and then she would have a mandate and could really go to town on me. Then I realized we were having fun and seeing the sites together and maybe with her job not focusing on sex for a while was like a vacation.

So I started perusing the papers more for current events and things to do like movies and plays and concerts and buying her some clothes. She had a good personality and sense of humor so now after 2 weeks together we were still getting closer and no sex.

The epitome to me of great sex and this doesn't happen often is to take predator and turn her into a submissive. I started indulging fantasies of this sort expecting myself to act out on one soon. After a long day we were getting ready for bed and I stopped her from jumping in and got her to the front of the bed and did her doggie style standing up and then got in her butt. She had gotten off a few times and was moaning nicely while in her butt. I pulled out and washed up in case she wanted to give me head but no and instead she laid on my chest and chatted while we were waiting for sleep to come.

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of her cooking. We had a great breakfast together and then she called work and let the agency know where we were and that we were together and yes they would phone if we had work. I love her accent and bod and pretty much everything about her.

Finally one day while walking arm in arm I brought up the subject of marriage. No I have never thought of it she said with my 2 strange jobs and all it doesn't seem very practical, hmm I replied.

The next day walking around we passed by a quick service all inclusive wedding like you might find in vegas. Let's go in there I said. We did and they explained how to get married. Very quick and easy. Long story short, we got married and phoned the agency and let them know and they asked if we would be available for married work and we said yes and now we were waiting for the agency to call when they had a job for a married spy couple. Life was grand....