The Downfall of Ash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew's pace picked up, his thrusts and strokes grew shorter but more rapid. The suction from his cock forcing its way in and out of her mouth and throat rapidly caused thick saliva to be drained from the back of Ash's throat and she could feel the warmth on her chin and neck, sliding down her shirt, under her bras and over her nipples. She needed to cum so badly.

Drew never warned her when he came, he just held her head down and thrust deep into her warm mouth. Ash was not at all prepared for it -- she had never experienced a man cumming so much or so forcefully. It quickly filled her mouth as she was already gagging from it hitting the back of her throat. She tried to swallow, freeing both hands to brace against Drew's thighs but it was too much, too salty, too hot. She coughed and sputtered, felt it drain down her chin, across her neck. Another shot hit her in the face as she gasped -- before she wrapped her lips around him and finally had it under control, pumping her head instinctively as her hand moved back down to her pussy. She was peaking as she closed her eyes and fell backwards. Her hips were bucking, griding her pussy into her hand -- the memory of the feeling of her bare ass on the grimy carpet would never leave her.

And Ashley came. It felt like she came 10 times as the waves flooded over her, one after the other. She writhed and bucked and she opened her eyes and saw Drew looking down on her and she came again. Ash lost control of her body -- she didn't know if she peed or squirted -- all she knew is it was warm and wet and felt amazing.

Ash looked at her face in the mirror. She cleaned up and redid what she could of her makeup but her pupils were huge, eyes red, and her hair beyond reasonable repair. She felt dirty. She felt shameful again. She looked at her phone -- 2:34am and 3 missed calls from Craig -- she had to get Aja and go.

Aja was in no mood. She was still partying. Ash grabbed her by the hand and lead her to a corner. She told her everything. She opened up -- admitted making a mistake. She admitted to feeling horrible and asked Aja to please leave with her. Aja stroked her hair, told her it was going to be okay. She looked down at Ash's shirt and smirked. Ash followed her line of sight and, looking down, noticed the stain on her collar line -- embarrassment flooded over her. Aja took off her jacket and gave it to Ash, zipping it up all the way to hide the stain. She told her to sit down and smoke a cigarette -- Ash doesn't smoke often but didn't fight it. Aja went to get her a drink. They sat and talked for a while, Ash could still taste Drew and felt uncomfortable. She suddenly realized how run down the place was and how run down the people were. Yet, there was a building sense of excitement in her -- an ever-increasing urge to have closeness. She looked around; Drew was nowhere to be seen. Aja offered to get her another drink and left Ash with another cigarette. Ash watched her friend go to the makeshift bar and get a drink. She watched her set it on the counter and go into her purse. She watched her pull out a baggy and sprinkle a powder into it before sauntering back. Ash looked at the drink and at her friend. "The fuck, Aj? Are you trying to dose me?" Her friend laughed and pushed the drink towards her. "Ash, I know you. You can't dose the willing. Besides, you've come this far -- you might as well get that dick. You just need the molly as an excuse."

Ash looked at the drink and downed it. Chugged it really. Her friend cackled and they hugged.

Molly/MDMA is like a rollercoaster ride you go up the hill and then you go back down, over and over again until the ride is done. You don't really feel bad on the down, just more sober and clear. Ash downed that drink on the peak. 30 minutes later she was in another valley and regretting everything. That's when she decided to leave and was waiting for an Uber out front, coincidentally also when she saw Drew again, smoking a cigarette. Her clarity was driven home further when he hugged her, kissed her deep, and slipped his hand up her shirt. But, as much as she would think she was clear-headed she was still too high to really put up a fight and she kissed him back -- the clarity just made his ash tray mouth make her feel all the more dirty and disgraceful. Nor did she put up much of a fight when he led her back inside to the room where they had previously shared an intimate moment, throwing her on the bed, ripping her jeans off and burying his face in her already wet pussy. That's when the come up started again -- as he teased and sucked on her clit, expertly sliding his fingers into her hot pussy, using her own lubrication to tease her asshole as he did so. She was fully in the upswing when she removed his own pants and reposited into the 69 position, desperate to both suck his dick again and feel his mouth on her. Maybe that was why she eventually licked down his shaft, over his balls and taint and began to rim him. She certainly wasn't the type of girl to typically do that. It was certainly the first time she came with a tongue up her ass.

And it was that peak, combined with the afterglow that gave her the courage and determination to strip completely, get on top of him and slowly lower her dripping pussy onto his rock hard cock. Breathing deeply through the pain and the stretch, absolutely determined to take it all and never once thinking about a condom. And slowly she worked at it and eventually did take it all -- a feeling unlike any she had before. The pressure inside her set off fireworks and she came three times on his thick dick, tricking herself into thinking she was falling a little more in love each time.

But after that third time she started to plummet again and her lack of enthusiasm was apparent. She was in a valley as Drew flipped her off of him and forced his way into her missionary. The pressure was still there, and the stretch, but the fireworks were gone. They didn't come back when he flipped her over and relentlessly fucked her from behind, moving her across the bed with the power of his thrusts. And she was at the absolute lowest and most clear when he tensed up to cum, pulled out, grabbed her by the hair, and roughly pulled her mouth to his cock to unload. The heat and saltiness of his cum assaulted her again as she gagged and retched but her pussy responded, only to be ignored.

She was still at that low point when he got a blue pill out of his pocket, crushed it and snorted it. She knew it was Viagra and knew it was a sign that they weren't done. She noticed it was getting light out and said that she would go. He smirked at her and told her he didn't think she wanted to as he offered her another bump of something. She didn't know if it was coke or molly...she didn't care, she just took it as he slid his hand up between her legs. She was still low enough to hate cumming on his fingers that time but started to roll back up as he soothed her tender pussy with his tongue. And she begged him to fuck her once he got hard again. And he did -- tenderly and roughly -- riding the waves with one another until she could feel him pulsate and explode inside her.

She was peaking again at that point, spurred on by the emotional connection and eagerly went down to coax him to hardness again with her mouth. She revelled in the taste of their cum mixed on his shaft and head and he once again took control and fucked her mercilessly. Eventually it was too much, she was crashing again and her pussy was tender. She begged him to stop. He reluctantly did. She tried to get him off with her mouth, hoping it would stop him but it too was sore and her jaw was aching. He had that same look in his eyes he had when she first went down on him and she realized she was in a downswing and he was somewhere else completely.

He pined her down on the bed face down with him on top, their sweat covered bodies sliding against one another as he forced her hands up above her head. She could feel his saliva-slickened cock pushing against her asshole and tried to squirm -- it was another moment of clarity but not soberness. She felt everything as her asshole slowly spread for him and he ever so slowly took her ass. Her eyes watered and she tried to breath deep and relax. Drew could see it was futile -- she was too small and tense. He leaned forward and whispered an apology into her ear. He gave her another bump and kissed her deep. She felt content and loved.... taken care of. Everything went away.

Ash woke up with a weight on her back. She could see from the window that the sun was fully out but she was still in one of her wet spots so she couldn't have been out long. She was still high from the molly but it was definitely wearing off and she definitely didn't feel loved or taken care of. Once again Drew was on her back, his penis pushing against her ass, except this time it started working its way in far easier...although that wasn't the word for it exactly. Ash gasped deeply as her breath was taken away when Drew's cock forced its way deep inside her. Slowly but relentlessly he pushed forward in short, determined thrusts. She tried to say something but could only gasp deeper -- she felt like she was being split in two. There was a bottle of baby oil on the window sill and she put two and two together. Eventually, Drew let go of her wrists above her head and slid his hands down her body -- leaving a trail of electricity as he slid past her ribcage and midsection, grabbing on to her hips and thrusting deep. She let out a guttural moan -- the fireworks were back and it was getting less abrasive. She could hear heavy breathing above her and she felt so taken, so violated. Each thrust seemed measured and firm as he pulled out and then in deeply and with authority. The air was being pushed out of her lungs as he did so and it felt like she was being split in half but her pussy was like a furnace -- she could feel it on her thighs...and like before it started leaking again. And then everything exploded and she could feel the wet spot spreading across the bed to where her knees were. Her body betrayed her and convulsed. And as it did she felt Drew pulsate into her as he grabbed her hips and pulled her in. She pushed back into him before she passed out again.

She came to on the carpet with Drew once again on her but they were face to face this time. Her legs over his shoulders and his cock in her ass. He was covered in sweat. Fireworks and she exploded as she felt him pulsating.

Ashleigh awoke on that floor. Drew was on the bed passed out. She got up, her legs weak. She hurt all over and she felt like she was going to throw up. She went to the bathroom and sat down gingerly. Once she relieved herself she returned to the room and took it in -- it was a shit hole. Wet spot on the carpet, bed fucked. She looked at Drew and wasn't sure if she hated him or what. She checked her phone and swiped away the 14 missed calls and 17 text messages. She put her jeans back on, and her tank top. She grabbed Aja's jacket and zipped it all the way up before hailing an Uber.

As she waited for it she planned it out; she'd say she was at Aja's and her phone was left in a cab. She picked it up from the depot on the way home. She felt terrible about that lie but not any more than she felt terrible about the rest of it. She didn't know how things would go with Craig but she did know that she'd have to live with the fact that the best sex of her life was also the most regrettable. She sighed to herself "Oh well, at least I have something to blame".


12