The Dragon and the Thief

Story Info
It takes a dragon to rob a dragon's lair...
7.1k words
4.62
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story concerns sex between two male dragons. If that isn't to your tastes, read no further. If it is, enjoy!

* * *

Dellerton slunk slowly into the dragon's lair, his feet touching the rock floor with professional soundlessness. The air was thick with sulphuric dragon-stench, but there was no sign of the foul beast yet. He risked another step forward, and then another. And then he froze.

He could see the dragon. Here, the irregular rock passageway turned into a larger chamber, and he caught sight of a shadow darker than the darkness around it: the outline of a great slumbering beast, the row of spines along its back clearly visible. Fulcox, they called him. But it was not the dragon that Dellerton had come for, but the huge ruby said to hang around his neck, known as the Infernal Eye. Fulcox had stolen it from a distant kingdom in his youth, and now Dellerton was going to steal it for himself.

The temptation to rush forwards and grab the jewel was intense, but also suicidal. Dragons are very sensitive to changes in their lairs, and the slightest unexpected noise, or trace of foreign odour, would wake them in an instant. Dellerton had done well to get this close, but he dared go no further. Luckily, as he spied a faint glint on the floor near his feet, he'd already found what he'd come for. Bending down, he scooped up a single dragon scale, and began to slowly, ever so slowly, back away from the sleeping dragon.

Out in the light of day, he looked at his new acquisition. A shining blue scale, thick and tough. He smiled. The ruby was as good as his. Pulling a single hair from his head, he held that in one hand and the scale in the other and began to chant. Dellerton was an accomplished magician as well as a thief, and had been preparing for this moment for months, but even so the spell was an unusually complex and difficult one, and by the time he had finished day had faded into night, and he felt drained. But it had worked. He could feel the changes coming upon him. He stripped off his tunic, closed his eyes, and waited for the transformation.

It wasn't a gradual process. There was no slow sprouting of wings, elongation of neck, or the feeling of the world getting smaller and smaller as he grew in stature. Instead, there was a short flash of searing white pain, and Dellerton the man was replaced by Dellerton the dragon.

He blinked and looked about him. The night didn't look half as dark through his draconic eyes, or feel half as cold through his scales. The trees around him looked smaller than they should have been, and the pile of clothes at his feet seemed impossibly tiny. He flicked them aside with a claw.

He looked himself over and did a quick inventory. Legs: four. Tail: one. Wings: two (he unfolded them and gave them a good flap. They felt like they should work if he needed them). Teeth: lots, and very sharp. Claws: same. Horns: two, both quite small. Scales: all over, blue ones on the top half and white ones underneath. Sexual organs: male.

Curious, he lifted one leg and bent his long neck around to inspect his new genitalia. It wasn't often, after all, that one got the chance to rummage through what a drake kept between his hind legs. There was, however, less to see than he'd imagined. The testes must have been stored internally, and the only visible feature was a significant scaled bulge hanging between his hips with a forward-facing opening. A sheath, he presumed, from which his penis would emerge when needed. Not that he anticipated needing it.

Dellerton moved from foot to foot, turned on the spot, flexed his spine; testing his new body, familiarising himself with how it moved. He unfurled his wings once again. How tempting it was, to leap into the air and soar, to discover what it felt like to fly! But no. He had a job to do, and speed and surprise were vital. And besides, this was powerful, dangerous magic: if he spent too long in this borrowed body, he would forget that he had ever been human.

He returned to Fulcox's lair and squeezed himself inside the entrance, whose previously cavernous proportions now felt almost claustrophobic. The body swap spell worked symmetrically, so he knew that inside there would be a very surprised Fulcox who had just woken to find himself in possession of a feeble human body. A body that Dellerton could trivially overpower and wrest the Infernal Eye from, before reversing the magic only once he was a long, long way away from the cheated dragon. There was nothing that could stop him now, and no more need for stealth.

"FULCOX!" he roared as he pushed himself into the large chamber where the dragon had slept. "Give it to me! Give it to me now!"

Two sharp golden eyes snapped round to stare at him, and the huge, still definitely draconic shape of Fulcox unfolded itself from his bed and rose up to its full, impressive height.

Dellerton stopped dead, his heart skipping two beats. Something had gone terribly wrong.

"Verititas!" snarled the other dragon in a thunderous voice. "I wasn't expecting to see you back here tonight!"

Dellerton tried to speak, but nothing came out. He'd got the wrong dragon's scale! He should have known that Fulcox wasn't blue and white. He was rust red underneath and mahogany brown on top, with big curving horns on his head and fierce golden eyes which blazed as they regarded his uninvited guest. And to Dellerton's horror, he saw the other dragon leap forwards and spring towards him at surprising speed, teeth bared.

In that moment, Dellerton just had time to calculate that he was finished. Fulcox was larger than him and much heavier built, probably almost twice his weight. And of course he knew exactly what he was doing in his draconic body, whereas Dellerton was an absolute beginner.

The dragon slammed into him at full force, knocking the thief off his feet. Dellerton saw Fulcox's maw moving towards his neck and squeezed his eyes closed, waiting for the fatal bite.

It didn't come. Instead, he felt the wet warmth of the dragon's tongue licking greedily against the scales of his throat.

"Oh Verititas, Verititas my love," the larger dragon purred. "Couldn't keep away from me, could you?"

"Um..." Dellerton's mind reeled, but quickly decided that the safest course of action was to play along with this. "Of course not, my dear. What drake could possibly resist your charms?"

Fulcox grunted in approval and moved from licking his neck to licking the tip of his snout. Dellerton, sensing it was expected of him, cautiously slid out his own tongue, and the two forked tips kissed.

"I'm so glad you came." Fulcox cradled his lover's head in a paw and gazed deep into his eyes. "I was just having some seriously wet dreams about you."

"That's... good to hear." Dellerton tried to ignore the other dragon's tail now curling intimately around his own, and focused on the brilliant red jewel hanging from a fine gold chain around his neck. "I've been having dreams about you too. That's why I came. Dreams. Very... um... wet."

Another rumble of pleasure, and he found himself being pushed playfully over onto his flank. An inquisitive paw intruded between his hind legs, and Dellerton froze as it pushed against his sheath. Fulcox froze too.

"What's this?" he hissed. "Nothing? Don't you like me after all?"

Dellerton's quick mind scrambled for an explanation for his lack of arousal. His new plan for stealing the Infernal Eye and surviving was a work in progress, but he knew it was vital to maintain his persona as the dragon's lover.

"You know I like you, Fulcox. But as I was flying here, thinking of all the things we'd do together, I got so very aroused just by the mere thought of it, that I... um... well, I came."

"You came?"

"I came. Just, sort of, spontaneously. And that's why I'm not coming out now. I'm spent."

"You sprayed your seed all over the treetops while you were flying along? Without even touching yourself?"

"I... yes. That's what happened."

"And that happened because you were thinking about me?"

"I wouldn't have thought it possible before I met you."

"Oh Verititas, my love!" Fulcox nuzzled against him affectionately.

"It grieves me to say it, my dearest Fulcox, but being spent as I am, our love-making will have to wait for another night," said Dellerton, feeling smug with his excuse. "Perhaps if I could wear your..."

"No no no," interrupted the other dragon, "I simply cannot wait. You've got me all hot and horny now." His paw was still pressed against Dellerton's sheath, and he began to massage it in a slow, forceful circular motion that made him whimper. "Really Verititas, if you think I'm incapable of working a spent dragon back into full bloom then you've sorely underestimated my talents."

Dellerton groaned faintly. The motion of the paw against his sheath was extremely pleasurable, and despite himself he could feel his heart beating faster, the blood beginning to run to his loins. Fulcox's tongue ran tenderly across the line of his jaw, his breath hot against his face. The scent of him was a heady mix of dragon and male arousal, not at all unpleasant to his borrowed draconic nose. Dellerton knew now that he had it in him not only to endure whatever intimacies this creature might inflict upon him, but to enjoy them too. This thought frightened his humanity, and he tried hard to hold back what was building within him. He failed.

"There we go," Fulcox crooned. "I knew I could get you to come out and play."

Dellerton look down at his own crotch with a mix of horror and fascination. A round pink tip with a narrow slit peeped out of his sheath like a garish pink eye, wobbling in rhythm with the palpitations still being inflicted upon that sensitive area. As he watched it pushed out further, the scales of his sheath stretching around a wide, tapering cock head blossoming out of him.

"Please..." he whimpered, the phrases "please stop" and "please don't stop" jostling in his head and in the end neither made it out of his mouth.

Fulcox carried on with the massage of his groin, his muzzle engaged in stimulating a sensitive spot under Dellerton's wing. Dellerton couldn't keep his eyes off his own cock, more of which emerged every moment. The shaft was slightly narrower than the head itself, smooth glistening pink with a slight ridge of protruding bumps along the top. He kept thinking that surely the whole thing must be out by now but it kept on coming, slipping irresistibly out of him inch by inch. At last, inevitably, there was no more to come.

"I'm... ready," he whispered, keen to get the embarrassing episode over with as soon as possible, while another part of him was equally keen to get to it as soon as possible.

Fulcox stopped his massage and stepped back to pass a clearly approving eye over the newly exposed organ. Dellerton looked too. It was big. Not just big because he himself was big, but bigger in proportion, compared to his human equipment, which he had considered respectably sized. Not especially broad perhaps, but long, with a slight upward curve like a sabre, giving it a dangerous look.

"Very nice," Fulcox pronounced, looking down on it greedily. He bent his head down to lick at the shining wet tip, which made the other dragon twitch and mewl softly. "I've said it before, Verititas, but you have a very cute little penis."

"Cute?" Dellerton blinked in incomprehension. "Little?"

"Compared to this ungainly thing of mine, I mean." And he lifted a leg to show off his own drakehood.

"Oh my..."

It was similar to Dellerton's own, just... bigger. Half as long again, and twice as thick, with the ridges along its top much more pronounced. If Dellerton's own reminded him of a sword, then the only thing he could think of to compare Fulcox's to was a battering ram. He felt he should be repelled by the sight of this terrible weapon, but instead he couldn't take his eyes off it.

Fulcox pulled himself intimately close to his lover, so close that Dellerton could feel that giant cock pressing wet and hard against his scales.

"So tell me," purred the larger dragon, "all about this daydream of yours."

"What?"

"This dream that sent you flying in such a hurry to see you, that was so powerfully erotic that you spent your seed in mid-air on the way. Tell me all about it. Every detail."

"Oh... um..." Dellerton hesitated. What did two drakes get up to when they became intimate? Just what was Fulcox planning on doing with that great cock of his? He could endure - even enjoy - all the licking and rubbing and pawing, but he wasn't expected to have that thing... inside him, was he? Was he?

"Go on, my love. Don't be shy. Tell me! I won't be embarrassed if it's a bit kinky. And if I like your dream too, perhaps we can act it out?" He looped the tip of his tail around Dellerton's cock and coiled it tight, rubbing it teasingly up and down.

"Well we were... together and we... we were licking and rubbing at each other like... yes, exactly like that... mmm... and we... we..."

"Go on." Fulcox bit gently at a precisely-chosen point at the base of his neck that somehow sent a tingle of pleasure all down his spine.

"Ooh! Yes, there was a bit of that too. And then we... um..." Dellerton stalled frantically while his mind raced to find something that would sound ambitiously erotic - knowing nothing of the sexual history of the two dragons - without setting himself up for an act more intimate than he was comfortable performing. "We started... um... you know..."

Fulcox offered a lifeline. "Was it... the thing we talked about last time? The thing we haven't done yet?"

"Yes!" Dellerton almost screamed, clutching at the lifeline as hard as he could and hoping desperately that he wasn't pulling himself into an even worse predicament. "That was exactly it. We did it, that thing, and it was... oh, it was even more wonderful than we'd thought it could be."

"Tell me, my love!" He shifted his hind quarters, and Dellerton felt his cock press more insistently against his flank. "Describe it to me, every dirty little detail!"

Dellerton's panic returned. "Why don't you describe to me, how you picture it happening, then I'll describe to you, the way I saw it?" he tried.

Fulcox tsked in annoyance. "I thought I described it well enough last time! It's your turn now. Go on, my love. I'm listening."

There was only one way out that Dellerton could see now, little as he liked it. "Perhaps we've talked about it long enough. Perhaps we should just... you know... do it?"

"Oh, Verititas!" Fulcox began passionately peppering his lover's face with wet lashes of his tongue; Dellerton closed one eye to endure the not-at-all-unpleasant onslaught. "Yes, you're right! Too much talking, not enough sexing! We're here, we're horny, we're in love, let's just do it! Right now!"

"Yes!" said Dellerton, although an internal voice was still shouting, "No!!!" but he hadn't yet forgotten what he was here for. "Only..."

"Only what, my love?"

"Only... this may sound a bit odd, but in my dream, when we did it, I was... oh my that feels good, lick me right there again... yes, that's the spot... where was I... yes, in my dream, when we did it, I was wearing that wonderful ruby of yours."

The licking stopped instantly. Fulcox regarded him with an unreadable golden stare. "Are you saying that you want me to give the Infernal Eye to you?"

"I... yes. I know it's a lot to ask, but it would mean the world to me, Fulcox my dear."

"Oh, Verititas! Of course you may have it! Anything for you, my love! Anything!"

Dellerton watched with greedy delight as the brown-and-red dragon unhooked the chain from around his neck and placed it solemnly around Dellerton's own.

"And now, my dear..."

"Are you ready to do it? I'm ready."

"I thought I might step outside for a breath of fresh air first. Prepare myself."

"What, you think you're leaving me to stew after you turn up and get me this horny? Sex first, fresh air later."

"...OK. Where should we begin?"

Fulcox nudged him gently over back onto all fours. "Make yourself comfortable, my love."

Dellerton lay down on his belly, his neck and tail stretched out before and behind him, his cock hard and urgent against the cold rock floor. "I'm comfortable," he lied.

"Now raise that pretty rump of yours up in the air."

"OK..." Dellerton straightened his hind legs, leaving his rump raised above the floor and his cock swinging free, not entirely liking where this was heading.

"And your tail too, you tease! Up, up, up in the air with it! How can I fuck you with your tail in the way?"

Dellerton shuddered. So that had been what "that thing we talked about last time" was after all. He focused on the priceless jewel around his neck, and wondered if he had the willpower to raise his tail, offer his pucker and endure the dragon's fucking. He glanced again at Fulcox's formidable cock, and decided he didn't. Not quite. He was too afraid of that cock, and too afraid of the voice within him that wanted to feel it push inside him...

Sighing, he stood up and turned to face the other dragon. "Fulcox, my dear, I'm sorry, this... this isn't right."

But the larger dragon's eyes burned with blinding lust, and he moved again to his lover's rear, lifting his tail with his snout and sniffing at him. "Was the position not good for you? Show me how you'd like to be. I want this, so badly, my love. I need this. I need to be inside of you."

And Dellerton saw that he was trapped. Fulcox wasn't about to let him walk out wearing the Infernal Eye until he'd got what he needed. He was going to have to take that cock inside him.

But he was damn well going to choose which end it went in, and it wasn't going to be the end Fulcox was currently sniffing at.

"Fulcox, my dear, my beloved," he said, spinning round, his confidence coming back to him. "I didn't tell you all of my dream. For although it came to a most satisfying climax with you mounting me and giving me a most thorough and wonderful fucking up the rear, that was only the second act in a wonderful two-act play. And I feel that to re-enact the whole fantasy, we should begin with Act One, and move onto Act Two at a... later date."

The other dragon looked dubious, but curious. "And what was Act One, then?"

Dellerton moved forward to nuzzle against him, and lick his scaled snout. He tasted rough and warm and intriguing. "In Act One," he explained in what he hoped was a suitably seductive voice, "I take you inside my mouth, and suck you until you are spent."

"Harumph! Is that all?"

"All, my dearest? I assure you it will be intensely pleasurable."

"I know it will be intensely pleasurable, my love. It was intensely pleasurable the last time you did it, and the time before that too. But I was thinking we were going to do something new and special tonight." He eyed Dellerton's rear wistfully. "You've got a beautiful rump, Verititas, you know. I've been wanting to slide myself into that rump since the first time I set eyes on you."

"And you will. Next time."

"You promise?"

"I promise. Sure as my name is Verititas. The very next time you see me after tonight, my rump will be open to you." The real Verititas, Dellerton reflected, was going to have a surprise after they switched back.

"Well... alright." Fulcox flopped over onto his flank and raised a hind leg, his cock standing ready. "Remind me how talented you are."

Dellerton wasn't sure he was going to be talented at all, having never done this before even as a human, but nevertheless he lay down beside Fulcox - head to tail, tail to head - and considered the dragon's cock. The broad tapered head was inches from his nostrils, pre-cum oozing liberally from the tip, the sharp sweet scent strong and sensuous. He found himself, far from revolted at the idea of putting that thing into his mouth, slightly salivating.