The Dragon and the Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding a body wearing sort of armour I preferred, I checked to see the damage, trying not to look at the face and the wide white eyes staring blankly ahead. Glancing around to make sure I was alone, I stripped the body of armour, figuring I would wash and soak it before I even contemplated wearing it.

Busy still wandering around, the fact there were ghouls enjoying quite the meal wasn't a surprise. Villagers would usually head out to a battlefield to gather supplies and slowly bury or burn the dead, but considering the number of bodies around me, it wasn't a real surprise they hadn't really bothered. Must have easily numbered a couple of hundred.

But I didn't like the idea of my fellow soldiers being eaten. I didn't have a silver sword, but I knew ghouls hated flames. Most monsters hated flames.

"Hey, fuckers!" I called out to them.

The trio lifted their heads, looked my way and growled. They were horrific looking things, their mouths ringed with blood, dripping down their chins, hands covered in the skin and muscle of torn apart dead bodies.

I waited until they started running towards me before I grinned to myself as they would have had no idea what was coming. Didn't use my sword. Didn't use magic. I figured I'd use something I very rarely used.

"YOL -- TOOR -- SHUL"

The three ghouls found themselves enveloped in flames, their screams echoing around the otherwise silent battlefield. Two of them died, the last somehow staying alive. Without silver, I couldn't kill it by the blade, so summoned my magic and burned it until it was crispy, doing the same to the other two bodies. If a pack of ghouls was around, I knew there'd be a nest nearby so knew I'd have to put up a notice in the village, warning people to steer clear of the area.

It was late afternoon when I returned to the homestead. Tomira had obviously been busy at work, as she had small jars on the table, some already filled with whatever potions she was putting together. Placing the sword and shield I taken down by door, I placed everything else I'd gathered on the floor as she hovered nearby.

"Is the leather wet?"

"Aye, a little."

"Best let it dry out first. Then we'll need to apply some oils, and I'll check over the seams, make sure it's still strong. I know a few tricks about ensuring it will remain as strong as it ever was. As for the bloodstains... Well, I guess I could add colour so the colours will mesh?"

"Thanks, that'll do nicely, though I just hope it fits. Didn't particularly want to try it on considering it's soaked in blood. I'll also want to put a notice up in the village as I dealt with a few ghouls, but no doubt they're everywhere around other battlefields."

"They'll be a problem until all the bodies are gone."

"That leaves everyone two options. One, head out there during daylight hours and take care of them. The ghouls I found were near their nest, and considering it's a rather dismal day, not a surprise to find them outside now. Two, leave the bodies but just avoid the area. It's up to everyone else, I guess."

Heading to the tavern again that evening, we posted a warning on the notice board, informing the peasants that the battlefield was now full of ghouls, so they had best avoid the area. We knew plenty would ignore the warning, falling on deaf ears, but I wasn't going to make it my problem. After taking a seat, this time we shared a roast chicken between us, enjoying a couple of tankards. The atmosphere will still quiet, hearing the numerous complaints about the Black Ones now being in charge, though there was no shouting, as there were Nilfgaard soldiers patrolling the muddy roads around the village.

Walking back home later that evening, Tomira took my hand and we strolled, a cloudless night, a near full moon and plenty of stars twinkling above. Feeling her slightly mould into my side, I glanced down though she didn't look up at me. Not yet anyway, but it felt good just to have that human contact again.

Entering the house, she locked the door as I started the fire to keep the house warm as we slept. Once that was roaring, I turned back to see her leaning back against the door, watching me with interest. I just returned her gaze before she seemed to make a decision, slowly walking towards me before standing up on her tiptoes and leaning up to kiss me. Knowing it was coming, I made sure I replied in kind, arms immediately pulling her against me, the giggle that escaped her a delightful sound.

She eventually pulled back, slight colour in her cheeks, her blue eyes still looking into mine. "Can I admit something, Ragnar?"

"Sure."

"Been wanting to do that since I washed all the blood off you. I thought 'Wow, that's a rather handsome man who just happened to land in my bed'. I can only hope you find no reason to leave just yet."

"I don't have any coin." That made her chuckle again. "And I wouldn't know where to go anyway. So I guess you'll have to put up with me for at least a little longer."

That was the right thing to say, as the kiss resumed, quickly turning the sort of steamy, passionate kiss that I knew wouldn't just end with a simple kiss. Managing to manoeuvre our way into the bedroom, we slowly helped each other undress. She'd obviously seen me without clothing before, so I certainly enjoyed undressing her. She was quite pale, and the skin that didn't see much skin at all was almost milky white. Perfect pair of breasts and, after removing her underwear, a tuft of hair above her pussy.

"It's been a long time, Ragnar," she whispered, "I'm only a herbalist, but even that scares off most potential lovers."

"All I know is that you could brew me up something to keep me going for a lot longer."

"Is that a problem?" she asked, a smirk appearing.

"Gods no, definitely not. Just an example."

Tumbling into bed together, I'd obviously thought about this exact moment from the moment I'd woken up the second time around as there was no doubting she was attractive. And I definitely enjoyed giving attention to her body. She did as well, those light moans she released as my tongue found a hardened nipple, my fingers gently fondling her wet pussy, and the way she breathed my name as her desire increased only turned me on even further.

Kissing down her soft body, slowly spreading her legs to reveal her sex, I could have inhaled her scent, which made my cock simply throb with anticipation. But like with nearly all my lovers, I wanted to taste her first before anything. It wasn't something all men did, as I'd learned since my arrival, but I'd spent plenty of time with my face between the legs of numerous lovers, and that generally led to an invite for more pleasure at a later time.

Tomira certainly enjoyed what I was doing within a matter of minutes, her body writing at what my tongue was doing, her back arching slightly as she released quiet cries. Wrapping an arm around each thigh, I had to almost hold her in place as my teasing was relentless. She knew her own body though, and knew the right time for me to move attention to her clit. So that's when I thought I'd slide a couple of fingers inside her, making her lift her head and gaze down at me with her eyes wide, lust and desire the only emotions on display.

"Oh fuck," she moaned quietly as my fingers quickly found that special spot. And with the attention on her clit, I'm not being arrogant when I suggest her orgasm was guaranteed.

When she did orgasm, her cries were particularly loud. Anyone walking by might have been left thinking she was either in the throes of passion... or something rather nefarious was taking place inside. Sensing it had been quite a powerful one, I slowly relented, simply kissing up and down her thighs before moving back up her body, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly, before resting on my forearms, her cheeks with more colour than I'd seen up until that moment.

Opening her eyes, her fingers immediately ran through my long hair. "Wow," she whispered, "You seem to enjoy doing that."

"Sex should be enjoyable, and one thing I've always loved is watching and hearing my lover orgasm."

That made an eyebrow arch. "I take it you've had a few?"

"Maybe."

That made her chuckle, feeling her other hand run up and down my back. "I bet if you can do something like that to them." She took a deep breath. "Do you want... the favour returned? I know that's a corny question..."

"No, it isn't. But no, you don't." I ran the head of my cock along her slit, provoking a smile from her. "I'm a very simple man, Tomira. And I enjoy the simple pleasures of life."

Her hand moved down to my arse, a subtle gesture of what she wanted as well. I'll admit to releasing a groan of myself as I gently slid my cock inside her. Any woman who was warm, wet and willing would earn that sort of appreciative groan. The gods had blessed me with a few gifts, and one was the fact I'd always been larger than most men in one regard or another. But she certainly seemed to like what was inside her, as the broad grin that slowly formed before I buried my length told me everything.

Leaning down to kiss her, I would say it was a mixture of fucking and making love that followed. I wasn't one of those men that just pounded without any thought as to her enjoyment, unless that's what she wanted. I loved a woman who just grabbed the back of my head and growled, "Just fuck me." At least I knew what they wanted then.

Tomira loved running her fingers up and down my back, digging them in from time to time when she was getting carried away like myself, and when I felt her place a hell of my back, changing the angle of my thrusts slightly, that provoke quite the moan from her. "Yes, right there," she whispered.

Having been so long since I'd last had sex, I... didn't last too long that first time around. Tomira seemed to like the idea she'd been the reason why, though, as I found myself wrapped in arms and legs, whispered words in my ear. "Definitely need to take a potion in the morning," she joked, causing me to laugh at the same time, before lifting my head up so I could kiss her. "Unless you need another potion now for a reason?"

"Oh, give me ten minutes, Tomira..."

Ten minutes later, Tomira was straddling my lap, now my hands exploring her body, my cock buried inside her once again, and I knew I was going to enjoy watching her ride me for however long this lasted. I don't mean that night, I meant for however long I remained in White Orchard. I think we both knew, at heart, it was only going to be temporary, but there was an attraction, and the one thing I'd learned since arriving on the Continent was the liberal attitude towards sex. A reminder of my homeland, in many ways.

Tomira definitely enjoyed riding me, and I think the fact she enjoyed another orgasm while riding me that first surprised her before she leaned down and gave me one hell of a kiss. "First time for everything," she murmured, "I want another one!"

"My cock is yours to enjoy, Tomira," I whispered.

And enjoy it she did over the next hour or so, relieved I'd cum so quickly the first time. She was certainly beautiful while riding me, watching how her body would react with each subtle change of position, the sounds she made as she changed the tempo over her movements, and she made sure my hands never left her body, one way or another.

Only when I came inside her a second time did we finally slow down and eventually stop, my fingers running up and down her back as we continued to kiss, the occasional grab of her arse making her smile. "Well, I'm glad we did that," she whispered a little later, after cleaning up and now spooning against me.

"Definitely no complaints from me either."

My life for the next few days was rather relaxing. To make a little coin, or at least payment in some form or another, I turned into some sort of farmer as I helped tend to crops on the farms that dotted the countryside. I did keep an eye on the notice board for any jobs that I would be better at trying to complete, but there was nothing so far. I'd head out early each morning to find something to keep me occupied, return each night to Tomira, where we would either walk to the tavern, or she'd cook dinner, and then we'd make love before going to sleep.

A few days later I was enjoying lunch in the tavern, having now made a few coins, generally from helping people rebuild homes and barns that had been destroyed rather than tending any fields. I was busy tucking into a hot bowl of stew, chatting with a couple of local peasants who now recognised me, when a couple of strangers walked in and approached the bar. Even though they didn't turn around, I recognised both of them immediately though I hadn't seen them in quite a while now.

Standing up, I approached them as silently as I could. Having been given a tankard of ale each, they turned around and I almost laughed as one of them almost dropped their tankard in surprise.

"White wolf," I stated, offering my hand.

"Dragonborn," Geralt stated, accepting my hand, "The fuck are you doing here?"


12