The Dragonborn and the Dremora

Story Info
A Dragonborn and a Dremoric Servant in throes of passion.
3.2k words
4.5
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zakira
Zakira
3 Followers

The female Dragonborn, dressed in her preferred uniform of the Nightingale outfit, waited 'til she got to a clear area, the air fresh and open around her; although dark, since it's night time.

She then remembered the spell to summon her special Dremora dealer, whenever her load had become too heavy and she needed a relief from her heavy weight, or simply because she wanted to see what was on the market in his supplies for the day.

Remembering the spell in her head, she shuts her eyes as she goes over it in her head, soon hearing the swishing sound of a fantasial dremoric servant appearing, simply to be a merchant for her wishes.

"So we meet again," he cooed, using one of his repetitive greetings.

The female Dragonborn turned, and smiled beneath the dark, intimatidating face that protected her face from the rest of the world. She hardly ever removed it from her face, so what her looks were remained a mystery to anyone who didn't really know her.

Not even her own personal black market dealer has ever been granted the gift of seeing what's beneath that mask.

"I wanna trade with you," the female Dragonborn spoke softly.

The Dremoric servant smiled, "I do so love dealing with mortals," he chipped one of his usual slogans that he says before they both look through what the other person has to offer.

After doing business, the Dremora servant cooed, "ahh, sweet oblivion, soon, I shall return," and the female Dragonborn knew there was something else she needed from him, so she got his attention.

"Wait!" She called, and the servant's once faint purple glowing outline was now gone, as he turned his attention to her.

"Yes, something else?"

She stepped forward, graceful in her steps. "Um, there's a favor I need from you." She stated.

He raised a brow, "yes, what's that?" He prompted.

She silently thanked the gods for the mask on her face, for her face certainly felt hot enough to show physically if not for the mask upon her face. "It's been lonely these last couple of months, being by myself on the road and all, with occasional inn stops here and there, but I have no lover to come home to, you know?" She stated.

The servant felt dumbfounded at her sudden opening up. "Yes, I understand how one would get tiresome of the same routine day by day. Sorry to hear, that's unfortunate."

As he started to leave again, the female Dragonborn reached out a hand this time as she called after him again. 'Wait!" She called again.

He turned back around to her, sighing silently below his breath.

"Yes?"

"What I meant to add earlier was, since I've been getting pretty lonely, I was wondering if you could help me in that regard." As soon as the words left her mouth, the poor Dragonborn wished the earth beneath Skyrim would open her up and swallow her whole.

He hasn't even given her his answer yet, and the poor girl was already silently cursing herself for being too bold and forward with someone who is originally meant to be summoned for trading purposes.

"I'd love to, actually," the servant replied, making the Dragon break out in a grin of relief beneath her mask. "One one condition," her smile drops.

"What's that?"

"I get to see what you look like beneath the mask."

The Dragonborn is struck by his words, surprised he even wants that particular thing to be his reward for helping her reach a release for her pent up frustration. Since no one who's ever hung with her, or gone with her on an adventure has seen or talked to her servant, she figured there was no harm in letting him in on the secret.

"Deal." She answered, making the Dremora's lips curl back in a greedy grin.

She removed her mask first, so they could get that out of the way. The moment she revealed her face to the dremoric merchant, his face fell in awe of the beauty this female Dragonborn possessed.

"You are lovely beyond words, my lady." The Dremoric merchant breathed out, nearly breathless at the sight of her beautiful features that he wasn't aware she even possessed.

Now with the mask gone, any physical reaction that happens on her face, the merchant will be able to notice. The Dragonborn's cheeks flushed at his compliment, making her shield her face away from him by turning her face away.

He gently guides her back to him with his hand gently caressing her face, their eyes locking intently. "There is no reason for you to hide your face from me, Bella." The Dremoric merchant cooed to her.

She met his dark voids for pupils, her sky-blue ones contrasting greatly.

"Really?" She softly asked.

He nodded to her, "really."

Smiling, she came forward and pulled him in for a kiss. He met her with a strong fire and passion in kissing her back, his lips eager and hungry for the feel of hers. The kiss escalated into many quick, desperate ones, that ended up trailing down her exposed neck, making a shiver chill down the female Dragonborn's spine.

"What is your name, bella?" The Dremoric servant asked between kisses.

"Ivy," she breathed back out to him.

"Ivy," he moaned into her skin, as his fingers found the skin beneath her uniform. "You are a vision, Ivy," he muttered to her, making her smile beneath turned away eyes.

She guess she could see why he would think so, with her sleek, wavy midnight black hair and piercing, pale blue eyes, the color of the core of a twilight sky. Not to mention the prominent cheekbones that defined her features and held them all together. Thankfully her nose wasn't too bulbous of a shape either. It might also have been thanks to her natural Imperial beauty.

There was just something almost unbeatable about her race when it came to beauty. The Imperial race was far from average. The men were stout and a bit gruff, but nevertheless handsome.

From the rubbing of their pelvises together, Ivy grew hot beneath her trousers and full of a powerful desire to have him inside her. However, she liked the feeling of their grinding enough to enhance it, rubbing more fervently and desperately on his noticeable bulge, poking through the tunic of his middle half.

As she began to enhance it, the Dremoric servant released a moaning grunt, enhancing his grinding as well, making their friction even hotter and more erotic.

"I need to have you inside me. Now," Ivy groaned, as she brought her servant in for a passionate kiss, her legs now wrapped around his middle half of his tunic, her cape draping beneath her wrapped legs.

As they sat down together on a smooth enough patch of flowers, their pelvises bumped into one another, causing a pleasurable tingle to go off in both their bodies, making them both moan. As she sat around him, legs on both sides, while he held her up by sitting up, their pelvises were aligned perfectly for more fervent rubbing.

And that's what they did. They continued to grind where it felt best for both of them, moaning, breathless, and both becoming very aroused.

The servant grips her gently by the shoulders, getting her to look at him. "Let's remove these barriers, shall we?"

Ivy nodded eagerly, and she quickly stood up, only to strip down, catching the Dremoric servant's full attention once he turned around to look at her.

"You're even more beautiful up close," he commented, clearly soaking in every inch of her nude body. Once more, Ivy found herself flushing underneath his gaze, which she has here and there before with him, but not this much.

Then the servant snapped back into his own surroundings and stripped down as well, making the Dragonborn flush at the sight of her Black Market dealer in the nude, maybe the fact alone that she's about to open herself willingly to a Dremora. It wouldn't be her first time, that one's already taken, but it's still exhilarating to process that she's brought this upon herself.

Well, maybe she'll get more than she bargained for.

His body isn't one to disappoint either, it's toned and well-defined for something that looked not like that underneath a tunic. Then again, tunics can be deceiving with men lately. And the size of his cock was a lot more than she pictured, she was even astounded by the size of it.

The two began to share a kiss, their nude middle halfs now joined together again. This time, Ivy's pussy rubbed up against the stiff rod of the merchant, causing them both to groan as they started their friction back up again.

Now without barriers in the way, their genital-rubbing was a whole lot better and more pleasurable of course. The merchant even stuck his finger down there, finding Ivy's little nub hidden at the end of her hymen, sending electric waves through Ivy's crotch as he began to play with her little nub, rubbing his finger gently over it in circles, getting a moaning reaction out of her.

As their genitals continued to rub, Ivy's loins grew hotter around the friction of her merchant's finger, making her moans higher pitched as she grew closer towards her climax, which aroused her merchant further to hear, so he kept up his finger-rubbing, even changing the motions so she'd end up humping against his hand. Not being able to resist any longer, the Dremoric merchant pulled his cock back, only to shove it through her cervix, making them both cry out.

The Dremoric merchant was in a state of pure bliss; feeling the milky heavens of Ivy's insides pool around his warm cock, adding onto the heat of the friction that happens when he shoves his cock completely through her.

Since Ivy was already close, her walls allowed easy movement for the Dremora's cock to penetrate her. For the Dremora, fucking his mistress slowly, even, was heavenly beyond words. The way her arousal milked his cock completely, as if it were a popsicle and her vagina the mouth. And when the Dremora first slid in her, it was such a pleasurable experience to where Ivy came a little as his cock entered her, her hot loins welcoming him eagerly. So then they began; Ivy bouncing soon wildly on the dark cock of her black market merchant.

The Dremora's primal nature kicked in as soon as he saw that Ivy was eager first, and gave into her animalistic movements, matching them trust for thrust. Ivy cried out the moment his thrusts became animalistic back, their friction even more intense than before, sizzling both their loins as they slapped together, emanating sounds of skin slapping skin in the air around them.

"Ah!! Ahh! Ahhhh!" Ivy cried out as the Dremora pistoned his dark cock in and out of her delicious, gooey honeycomb of a pussy, his hands on her boobs, groping her tightly yet just right, echoing pleasure throughout her chest.

"Fuck! You feel so good!" The Dremora breathed out.

"Don't stop," Ivy panted in return.

And then she pulled herself tighter against him, fully sinking herself onto his rod and earning big moans out of both their mouths. She even positioned herself on his cock to where she could sense her G-spot and began to bounce slowly on his cock.

The merchant went for her neck, sucking on her collarbone area, his teeth chewing on her skin with his lips around it, and picked up the pace downstairs, moving into Ivy at a nice pace again, getting moans out of her once more.

The combination of the Dremora's affectionate biting and his stimulating thrusts that are repeatedly moving in and out of her hot, sopping wet, pussy making lewd sound effects from the penetration of their joined genitals, his large balls slapping into her sensitive folds, adding on another a glorious friction of its own, was too much for Ivy to bear.

He began to resume his animalistic pace from before, ripping into her at the speed of light, causing her to cry out in pleasure at the heat building in her loins and core. She reached down and found her clit, beginning to stimulate it, adding to the building pleasure within her, starting in the core of her stomach and traveling down to between her legs.

As the pleasure from her clit added on, Ivy moaned loudly and in her absence of ecstasy, she wrapped another hand behind the neck of the Dremora merchant, pulling him into her, and angling their genitals more comfortably at the same time.

She then began to move up and down on his cock, her back facing him as she began to fully immerse herself in the building stimulation of her hot loins. This position gained him better access to her G-spot, which was the angle they were at, as she was humping on his cock, moaning loudly, as they're at the perfect angle for her to reach her first orgasm.

The Dremora sensed her need to cum and came to her aid, rubbing her clit and vaginal hole with two different hands. First gently, but soon profusely. And when he got to profusely, she cried out from the overstimulation of her hot loins wrapped around his cock plus his fingers adding pressure on the outer layer, causing her walls to squeeze his rod tightly, gushing out vaginal juice as she came, screaming, shivering and humping out her orgasm.

As the Dremoric merchant felt her squeeze his large cock, it sent him into overdrive, going from softly moaning to full-on bellowing. "Oh fuck, you're so sexy, Ivy! I'm cumming! Ohh, Ahh! Ah! Fuck, here it comes!" He cried out, moaning, as he shoved his cock profusely in and out of her cunt, their pelvises starting to burn from the repetitive slapping, driving her insane again from her renowned moans.

"Fuck yes! I wanna feel you climax! Give me your seed, I don't care if I carry your child." Ivy cried out, desperate to feel what his orgasm is like. Soon, she was yelping, once the Dremora thrusted his cock fully in her, as she felt hot, large, sticky spurts of cum spurting through her cervix and into her fertile womb, even being able to feel the head of his cock at her cervix, pulsating inside her. She knew she just put herself at risk for pregnancy with his child, but she didn't care. The lustful urge to experience a mutual orgasm was too much to fight.

The angle of how deep he stuck himself inside before releasing, along with the feeling of his pulsating cock helped in her reaching her own climax again, screaming as they came together, the Dremoric merchant bellowing, partially her name, as he held on to her, his still thrusting, pulsating cock submerged fully inside her, their faces almost in kissing-reach as they held each other, wanting to embrace the full effect of a creampie.

Ivy continued to ride out his orgasm, both of them moaning at the sensation of sloshing his cum around inside her. "Fuck, if you don't stop that, there'll be a round two." The merchant grunted behind her.

"Well, maybe I want that." Ivy smiled from in front of him.

The merchant smiled, his cock hardening to full erect inside her. "Well whaddya know, looks like it's meant to be." Ivy giggled, before she resumed her position on him.

He attacked her mouth with his, passionately biting her lips, as his fingers found her clitoris again. It wasn't long before Ivy began to tense around his fingers and moan into his mouth.

And soon after that, he re-positioned her to where he was carrying her legs above his cock, the front of her facing out, her legs bent open, allowing wide access to her waiting pool of pleasure

She was held above his cock with his sturdy, dark arms holding her around him, their genitals locked together. Then he began to move in and out of her repeatedly, and this angle brought Ivy to new heights of pleasure she's never reached before, already moaning immensely, hardening the Dremora's cock at the sounds of her pleasure and increasing his thrusting bit by bit, wanting to build up both their climaxes.

"Would you like more of my seed?" The Dremora breathed in her ear, as he now was animastically penetrating her again.

"Oh God yes, give it to me." Ivy cried out in response, her vagina clenching at the thought of having a mutual orgasm again, which made him pick up the pace as if it was even possible.

She then looked him in the eye, "what's your actual name? I don't think I've ever gotten it."

"Aris."

She smiled at him, which soon turned into a moaning face. "Oh, Aris." At the sound of his name on her tongue, his cock clenched inside her, nearly cumming almost, releasing a little semen inside her walls. She began bouncing on him, desperate for a mutual orgasm again. At this, both their moans grew loudly together.

Ivy felt the wonderful, familiar feeling of her loins growing hot, from the friction of his cock moving in and out of her repeatedly. Once she felt this, she began to succumb herself to the feeling, increasing her own thrusting so that the burning would become more wonderfully intense.

Her loins were soon at all-time peak of pleasurable burning, "ARIS!" Ivy cried, feeling that burning soon transition into something greater. An orgasm.

She came, squirting a flood of her juices all over his cock, driving Aris into overdrive from the overwhelming sensation.

"Oh! Here I coome! Oh Gods! Ivy! I love you!" He cried out, soon followed by the pulsating of his cock, ejecting jets of hot sperm into Ivy's vulnerable womb. Ivy cried out with him, as she came again from the sensation of her vagina milking his cock, holding him to her as she fucked him throughout her orgasm, making him moan at a slight high-note, making Ivy smile.

She soon settled down, as she cupped his face with both hands and kissed him deeply. "Well, that was fun." She breathed, her genitalia still on top of his.

Aris smiled back at her. "Yes it was."

She then removed herself from his lap, her vagina soon queefing after, making a long stream of silver cum drip down her leg. Curious, she swiped some of it off her leg, only to suck it off her finger. She then smiled, "tasty."

The sperm tasted sweet like fruit, specifically a bit on the banana side.

The Dremoric servant bit back a smile, "thank you, my lady."

"By the way, thank you for that. That was the best sex I've ever had, honestly." Ivy admits.

This time, the Dremoric servant couldn't resist a noticeable grin. "I'm glad to hear that, my lady, and thank you."

Ivy found herself smiling back, "no problem."

The Dremoric servant snapped his fingers, soon dressed again in his usual attire. Then he bowed to her, saying, "until you summon me again."

"Until then," Ivy retorted, catching the wink he throws her before vanishing in a cloud of purple magic. Then Ivy finished dressing, and continued on her path with her trusty steed, Shadowmere.


Zakira
Zakira
3 Followers