The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 05

Story Info
The Dragonborn enters a dream world of delights.
7.1k words
4.73
7.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this story goes on, I will occasionally touch on subjects I've never written about before. So, every so often, you might see a different tag to what you would normally see regarding my chapters.

Chapter 5 - The Demon Knew Me Well

*****

To say the situation inside the tower was a clusterfuck would be an insult to every other clusterfuck I'd ever been part of. And, trust me, I'd seen plenty of clusterfucks before. The mages had risen up against their Templar overlords. Having learned a little about the Circle, part of me didn't actually blame them. Magic was practiced freely in Skyrim, yet it seemed magic was feared in Thedas, if life in the Circles was as it seemed to be.

The Knight-Commander in charge, a man by the name of Greagoir, was surprised at our arrival, but thankful that we'd be willing to assist. He told us about the Right of Annulment, but was willing to give us time to find the First Enchanter. If he lived, he would open the doors. If he didn't, then he warned that, with rumour of blood magic being practiced, he may have to annul the entire Circle. No-one had to ask what he meant by that.

Cerys and Alistair requested that we be allowed to try and save the Circle, explaining that we needed the mages for any future battle against the darkspawn. Showing the ancient treaty as proof, the Knight-Commander could do nothing but agree to our request, instructing the Templar guards to unbar the door. The giant block of wood took four men to lift, and I probably wasn't the only one thinking 'What the fuck is behind those doors?'

Once we passed the threshold, the Knight-Commander warned we would be stuck until we either had the First Enchanter with us, or all the mages were dead. None of us hesitated, even Morrigan, despite the fact she thought the Circles useless, and the mages within worse than useless. I probably wasn't the only one to bite my tongue.

Hearing the bar drop behind us, locking us in, made the situation very real. The silence was disconcerting. Unsheathing our weapons, we walked forward cautiously, glancing into rooms to see carnage. What were probably once neat and tidy rooms now had broken furniture thrown around, what looked like fire damage in places, and I'm sure I saw one or two bodies. I don't think any of us were expecting to meet survivors so early, rounding a corner to see a mage fighting off something.

"That's a fucking demon!" Alistair exclaimed. So I saw my first demon. I'm not sure if I should call it exciting or not, but the mage fighting it was talented, waving her staff in the air and the spell she used caused it to disappear. In an instant, she twirled around to look at us, ready to attack.

"Who are you?" she demanded to know.

"Alistair and I are Grey Wardens," Cerys replied, gesturing between the two, "With us is Leliana, Morrigan and Ragnar."

"Why are you here?"

"We're here to help."

The staff dropped slightly. "You are? I feared Greagoir would have asked for the Right of Annulment."

Alistair cleared his throat. "He has, but he's willing to give us time to solve this."

The staff dropped completely, the mage sighing with relief. "Thank the Maker. Please, give me a moment to deal with the others."

As the mage walked across the room, noticing another woman with at least a dozen children, Alistair mentioned he had seen the same mage at Ostagar, letting us know that her name was Wynne. After spending a few minutes in quiet conversation with the other group, no doubt ensuring the children were calm, she approached us. I could see she carried herself with poise and dignity. Silver haired, with a line or two on her face, I didn't want to guess her age, as I'd probably be wrong, but figured double my age. Her eyes, though, told everything. Kind, intelligent but also steely resolve. Introductions were made, and she remembered Alistair and Cerys. She didn't know me as we hadn't met. Leliana was polite, and she picked Morrigan as an apostate immediately, but didn't make a big deal about it.

Considering we were there to help, Wynne offered if not insisted she join us. All of us agreed except Morrigan, who was vocal in her opposition to the Circles and its mages. I just told her to shut up, and in the glare we shared after, she relented first. I have my faults, but the one thing I won't stand by and watch is innocent people suffer. And, although I had no evidence, I was sure that not all the mages were guilty of rebellion.

Wynne had established some sort of magic barrier, which she took down then reformed, and we moved on slowly. Investigating each room we passed, we found our first bodies. I had no idea we'd find those of children. I stopped by a couple of them, getting down on one knee, closing their eyes with my fingers as I kissed my amulet. "May Talos guide your path, young one. In the halls of Sovngarde, you will be welcomed."

"Sovngarde?" Wynne asked.

"It's a long story, but the Hall of Heroes will welcome all children. They are innocent and pure, and Mighty Tsun will allow them to cross the bridge without issue."

We ran into our first demons a little later. Alistair, Cerys and I worked together, mixing sword and shield, protecting one another. Leliana took out her bow and turned demons and other monsters into pin cushions. Morrigan's breadth of knowledge about magic was almost scary. Wynne focused on keeping us safe. The fight towards the set of stairs leading up was long and bloody. Alistair and I took a couple of beatings, though we were quickly healed by Wynne. Cerys, using her small stature and superior speed, managed to get through unscathed.

Next floor up, we ran into my first Tranquil, and that just pissed me off. Not the Tranquil, my heart went out to him and anyone else like him. To be stripped of one's emotions, to feel no joy in living life, it felt as if death would have been a better choice. Not that I said too much of that, but Wynne picked up the fact I was... displeased, shall we say. I kept my tongue, stating I did not understand much about magic in Thedas, which surprised her, and she offered to talk to me later about it, which I accepted.

Ensuring the Tranquil was at least safe, we moved on and ran into mages who were working with a man called Uldred, who was apparently in charge of the rebellion. They used blood magic, and were tough to take down. We killed five of them, the sixth one falling back in fear, her eyes wide as Cerys and I closed in one her. She threw away her staff and begged for her life.

"Wait, I know her," Wynne exclaimed, brushing past us, "Solona, what the hell are you doing?"

"Haven't you always wanted to fight back, Wynne? To finally be free from Templar control?"

"But like this, Solona? Blood magic? All your friends dead and dying? Is this the price you're willing to pay?"

She thought about it for a moment and slumped, shaking her head. "No. Not like this."

"Who is she?" I wondered.

"This is Solona. She has been in this tower since arriving as a young child. She has only recently passed her Harrowing."

"What's that?"

"I'll tell you later, but Solona passed with flying colours." Wynne crouched down in front of Solona, lowering her voice. "If the Templars hear you used blood magic, you will be made Tranquil, if they choose not to just kill you."

"Wait, surely there's another way?!" I exclaimed.

"There will be enough death as it is," Cerys agreed.

"Alistair, we're looking for more Wardens. If remaining here will be problematic, why don't we recruit her?"

"We, Ragnar?"

"You know what I mean. Solona, would you be willing to fight with us against the darkspawn?"

"If it means getting out of here, then yes, I will. I'll do whatever it takes."

I looked at Cerys, who nodded, then Alistair, who made me wait before nodding too. Stepping forward, I offered my hand to Solona. Soft skin gripped my rough palm as I helped her up. Raven hair with deep brown eyes, and the word I would use to describe her nose was cute. She wasn't particularly tall, perhaps a little shorter than Leliana, and taking half a step back, she was rather slim and pale, the robes she was wearing not showing off her figures, and trailing all the way towards her shoes. I was left thinking she wasn't actually allowed out all that much.

"Wow," she whispered, I think unconsciously running a hand up my forearm and then bicep, "Who are you?"

I could understand her question. My armour was not that of a knight nor a Warden. Maybe I looked like some sort of mercenary. But the way her hand stroked my arm suggested she'd probably never met anyone as large me either. "I am Ragnar Dragonborn."

"Ragnar, take her back to that Tranquil. She can wait with him until this is done," Wynne suggested, "We can handle whatever is to come for now."

Taking her hand, she stayed close to me as I walked her back the way we came. She looked around, I think on the verge of tears. "I never wanted all this. I just wanted to be free," she whispered.

"I don't understand much of what's going on here. Is blood magic bad?"

She looked at me like I was a complete idiot before laughing. "You seriously don't know?" I shook my head. "How?"

"I'm a little new to these parts. It's a long story. If you do join us, I can tell you all about it."

"I can't wait," she said, as I opened the door to where the Tranquil was waiting. The two knew each other, the Tranquil promising to keep her safe until our return. I was ready to re-join the others when she asked me to wait, running back towards me. I must have looked surprised, as she smiled rather shyly. "Thanks," she said softly.

"For what?"

"I think the others would have killed me, or handed me over the Templars. At least you mentioned the recruitment option."

"I was probably just the first one to mention it before the others."

"But you cared enough to think of it first, not just going for the easy option. So, as I said, thank you."

"You're welcome. Just stay safe. We'll be back soon hopefully."

The others were waiting for me, and I let them know Solona was okay. Wynne didn't look happy, not about Solona being kept alive, but by the fact someone so young had been influenced by Uldred, and had been using blood magic. She didn't speak of vengeance, but I knew she wanted Uldred dead.

We moved out, and cut a swathe through the next couple of floors. Plenty of skeletons, which I remembered fighting in the crypts of Skyrim, wondering what the hell they were doing in Thedas, before running into more demons and blood mages. I didn't like killing the mages, simply because I figured we were killing allies, But blood magic kept being mentioned, and I could only assume that was bad. Remembering the blood rituals of the daedra, I guess I could see why.

Then we came across Templars under the influence of demons, and that was the moment Alistair had difficulty. He had been in training to be a Templar, and still respected the Order, blaming the mages for their condition. But they wouldn't stop fighting, so they had to be put down. Then we met the Templar under the influence of a lone desire demon. And I could see why they were called desire demons. Their voices were hypnotic.

Surprisingly, we let them live. I agreed immediately, as the Templar was at peace, the demon making the man happy. If he had a few hours before it all went tits up, then good for him. Alistair didn't agree, nor did Wynne, but Cerys and Leliana were convincing. Morrigan was actually impressed by our decision.

Leaving the pair of them behind, we headed upstairs to face down Uldred. Or that was our intention, at least.

*****

"Hail, Dragonborn," the two guards called, raising their hands in my direction as I walked towards the city gates.

"Hail, yourself," I replied.

"You've been gone for some time. Where have you been?"

"Holiday." I couldn't actually remember where I'd been, but I knew I'd been away from Skyrim. It didn't matter now. I was back home.

The guards laughed. "A holiday?! I wish I was that lucky. My brother is out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Guard duty!"

"Aye, but as long as you didn't get an arrow to the knee, right?"

The pair laughed. "Ah, poor Yorick, he'll never that one down."

Adrienne noticed me walk towards my house, stopping what she was doing to run towards and hug me, kissing my cheek for good measure. That made me smile, letting her know I'd pop by for a chat soon enough. I received plenty of greetings by the time I made the front door of Breezehome, opening to find an empty house. "Lydia? You here?" No reply. "Lydia?" I called again. Silence. "Guess she's out," I muttered to myself.

I wandered the house alone for a few minutes, noticing next to nothing had changed, when there was a knock at the door. Opening it, expecting to see Lydia, it was Aela instead. I couldn't help smile as I simply stood to the side and gestured for her to enter. Before I could even ask a question, she grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me in to kiss her. It was just like I remembered, my hands immediately encircling her, though one sliding down to grab her fine arse.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "I've missed you," into my ear before resuming our kiss. It was like I'd never been gone, walking her backwards where she sat down on the stairs, leaning back as I continued to kiss her. I was already hard as a rock, as it felt like a long time since we last had sex. Her hands were immediately at my pants to undo them. I slid my hands up her legs, under her dress, to find no panties. "I took them off before coming here," she smirked.

Once my cock sprang free, she hiked up her skirt as I aimed and slid inside her. She was already wet, which was a surprise, though maybe it was just seeing me that did it. I'll put it simply what happened for the next ten minutes. We fucked. She wrapped her legs around me and urged me on. I just kissed her hard and thrust into her relentlessly. She loved it, an immediate reminder of plenty of other times, though we rarely just went straight into fucking. We generally liked a lot of foreplay first.

It had been so long since I'd been with her, I was a little excited, and I could feel the end nearing already. "Just cum inside me. It's fine. We have all day," she said.

"We do?" I asked, managing to get the words out.

"This is round one, Ragnar."

I pulled out and flipped her over, ramming my cock inside her again. That made her squeal with delight as I pulled her head back by her hair, digging my teeth into her neck. Not too hard, just enough to leave a mark. "You're mine again, Huntress," I growled into her ear.

"Always," she groaned. I kept hold of her hair as I fucked her as hard as possible. She had a hand rubbing herself, as although I generally cared about her orgasm, I was at the point that I wanted mine and didn't care otherwise.

I didn't cum inside her, pulling and stroking myself as I came on her arse. Once I had her soaked, I reached under and slid two fingers inside her. As she rubbed her clit, I pumped her with my fingers and she came with a shudder a couple of minutes later. I stood back and looked at her, her arse covered in cum, her legs aquiver, breathing deeply as she stared back at me. "Welcome home," she said sweetly.

Grabbing a nearby towel, I gently cleaned her up before picking her up and carrying her to my bedroom. We slowly undressed each other and slid under the furs of my bed. We didn't leave again until the next morning, amusing myself by watching Aela walk back to Jorrvaskr with a slight limp, complaining her pussy and arse were sore.

She'd barely been gone a couple of hours when there was a knock at the door. I thought it was Aela coming back simply for another go, even if she was sore. Not to sound too arrogant, but some women found my cock rather addictive. Or maybe I was just a good lover. Opening the door, I was greeted by someone in Nightingale armour. They removed their face covering and I saw Karliah. "What are you doing here?" I asked, unable to hide my surprise.

"Words has spread like wildfire about the return of the Dragonborn, Ragnar."

"Okay, why are you here? The last time we spoke, Karliah, you let me know that you didn't particularly want to see me again, considering you still had love for Gallus and thought you were betraying that love by sleeping with me. And I had a feeling you were blaming me for it."

"I was wrong. I can still love Gallus but enjoy my time alive with someone. Particularly with someone as gifted as yourself."

"Gifted how?"

I noticed the blush form despite her face mostly being hidden. "You know how."

"I'd like to hear you say it."

"I tell you every time you're inside me!"

"Is that what you're here for now?"

"Yes," she said bluntly.

"Well, I want to hear you say it first."

"Here, on your doorstep?" I nodded. She was ready to open her mouth when I grabbed her hand, dragging her forward. I immediately removed her hood and kissed her, kicking the door shut with my foot. She broke the kiss and led me upstairs. If it still smelled of sex, Karliah didn't mention it, focusing all her attention on getting me naked. So I returned the favour. The one word to describe her was athletic. Her breasts weren't large, but were gorgeous as they were. A toned stomach, a firm arse, a great set of legs. Like most Dunmer, she looked rather serious until she smiled, or until you had her in a private matter. Then her features softened significantly, and she would look as beautiful as any Nord, Imperial or Breton.

Once we were both naked, she dropped to her knees and took little time taking my length in her mouth. I had a flood of memories of similar times. The Dunmer, when you had their trust, and more importantly they wanted to be physical with you, were an incredibly sexual people. They loved sex almost more than any other race. Karliah could be shy, taciturn and standoffish. Once you had her armour down, she was kind, beautiful and an absolute sexual dynamo.

I didn't want to cum too soon, so picked her up and place her on the bed, covering her body in kisses before I dipped my head towards her sex. Finding she was wet was no surprise, enjoying the sound she made as I ran my tongue up her slit. "Too long," she murmured.

She loved being eaten out, and it was good that I liked doing it. I looked up after a couple of minutes and let her know how good she tasted, which only made her blush again, before I continued. Inserting a couple of fingers got the desired reaction, her body moving down to meet my fingers moving up. I found her spot, causing her to moan loudly, as I started to flick her clit with my tongue. It was all too much for her rather quickly, her back arching as she screamed. I didn't relent, continuing to pump my fingers into her until she finally had to reach down and grab my wrist. "Just like I remember," she breathed.

"It's been a while, Karliah," I said, crawling up the bed to lie alongside her.

"I missed you. And I was a fool. But where have you been?"

"I don't remember. Somewhere else, though. But my memories are fuzzy."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Riding a dragon on my way to fight Alduin."

"But that was over a year ago!?!" I shrugged. "You have no recollection?"

"None. I guess it wasn't important."

"Well, I guess we can make some new memories you can remember then." The line was corny as hell, but I didn't say anything as she rolled me onto my back and straddled my lap. I loved watching my cock disappear into that tight Dunmer pussy. Everything about her was athletic as I said, and I'm sure that made her even tighter. Placing a hand on my chest, she didn't waste any time picking up the pace, yet I knew she could ride me for a long time, though I loved to see her body glisten with sweat when she did.

"Ragnar, you have a magnificent cock."

12