The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 11

Story Info
The Dragonborn enjoys some group sex and experimentation.
8.2k words
4.44
6.3k
2

Part 11 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I will warn you now. I got a little bit carried away with a certain scene and ended up writing something I've never written before. I'll put it simply. There is a group sex scene -- M/M/M/F -- which will involve man on man contact. So if you don't like that, skip it. I'll even tell you where it is -- near the end. It's not particularly graphic and it's over in the blink of an eye.

Chapter 11 -- Hot and Hard in Haven

*****

"Back off, Sten. You don't want to fuck with me."

The qunari thought he could intimidate me, but I'd fought bigger, meaner monsters. He was a giant of a man, compared to the average one, but not much bigger nor broader than myself. I just met his glare, puffed myself up, ready to fight. "We're wasting time. The Blight isn't here."

"No, it's isn't. But I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Then you're not proving an effective leader."

I stepped forward so we were almost nose to nose. "You'd better back down, qunari, otherwise..."

"Make your threat."

"I don't need to. Because most people are smart enough to pull their heads in before I need to. But if you want to dance, take off your armour and let's dance."

He didn't hesitate, immediately unclasping the armour across his chest. I followed, taking off my chest armour, followed by my gauntlets. I would have taken off my boots, but I'm figuring we would fight until someone was knocked into submission. For a big man, he moved fast, trying to catch me by surprise with a straight fist at my face. I swerved and swung a left into his ribs. I heard his breath catch as he turned towards me, raising his fists. I didn't raise mine, keeping them low, simply watching him.

"Bring it, qunari. Show me what you got."

He tried his best, and I'll give him respect for that. But I hadn't got to where I was without battling long and hard. I'd taken my licks along the way too, but I wasn't going to lose to him. I might be large, but I could be quick when required, and each time I swung a fist, it landed. I didn't aim for his face. You don't hit the face unless you wanted to break fingers, knuckles, or even a wrist if you were unlucky. So I aimed for his body. Ribs could still hurt me, but hurt him more, particularly around his lungs. The kidneys would bring even a giant to his knees. And anywhere around the abdomen was perfect.

He took a lot of punishment before he finally went down. And as soon as he went down, I backed off. An honour bound warrior does not hit a man once he's taken a knee, or if you've put him on his arse. The fight is over, and you move on. From his knee, Sten looked up and nodded. "I apologise, Dragonborn."

I offered my hand, which he accepted immediately. I even dusted off his shoulders. "Accepted, Sten."

We both put on our armour and he returned the same gesture as the rest. "I follow your word until the end, Dragonborn. You are the greater warrior."

"I'll be honest. My hands hurt a little now."

He never laughed, but he understood the attempt at humour. "Mine would if I actually hit you."

Alistair laughed. "Sten just cracked a joke!"

Sten just glared at him. "I do not joke, Warden."

Alistair stopped laughing immediately.

I didn't remember Haven particularly well, so we wandered aimlessly for a while. We eventually approached a guard and asked some information. I was rather blunt, asking about the Urn of Sacred Ashes. When told they didn't exist, I didn't tell him he was full of bullshit, though I'm sure my face reflected that. The guard let it be known that our presence was not welcome.

Then he said something that had Leliana's back up. "Since when does the Chantry allow males to deliver sermons?"

"It is always been the case in Haven. Do not judge us by your lowland sensibilities."

"May we speak with this father?" I asked politely.

"Father Eirik is currently giving a sermon. However, he may choose to give you a few minutes of his time. But do not dally here long. Outsiders are not welcome here."

"Because you're a bunch of fucking fruitcakes," Alistair muttered as we walked away.

Heading up the hill, we eventually found the Chantry, entering to see a man give a particularly fiery sermon. We hovered near the back until he was finally done, walking forward as a group, feeling hostile glares from the villagers, while Eirik looked at us with disdain, if I read him correctly.

"You are strangers in this village. Why are you here?"

I figured getting straight to the point would be best. "A Brother Genitivi has passed through here recently. Have you seen him?"

"We have had no-one of this name pass through the village."

"Are you sure? His notes stated explicitly that he would be passing through here."

"For what reason would he pass this way?"

"The Urn of Sacred Ashes."

"Then not only have we not seen him, but he is a fool. The urn is a myth, nothing more."

I sniffed. "You know what I smell?"

"What?"

"Bullshit."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Yep."

He started to laugh, and I heard the doors slam shut behind us. "Drop your weapons and you won't be harmed. You can join your Brother Genitivi downstairs. We have no time for idolaters."

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose with my finger and thumb. "Why do they always make it so difficult?"

"What?"

"Never mind." I just gestured, and chaos erupted in the hall. Eirik was a mage, and I had to move fast to prevent being on the receiving end of an attack, lifting my shield to block any attack before it slammed into him. He went flying back, tumbling end over end, and I didn't give him time to get up, putting my sword through one of his eyes. I turned around to see carnage. The villagers were lunatics, fanatics even, fighting my group without any armour. I called for them to surrender and they would not be harmed, but they wouldn't listen.

Then the doors were flung open and even more villagers flooded in. The longer they fought back, the more pissed off I got that they wouldn't listen, that their deaths were futile. But they fought with a fanaticism I'd rarely if ever seen. I think killing Eirik so quickly maybe hadn't been the smartest idea. Even when there were only three of them left, they still wouldn't surrender. By that stage, everyone was pissed off, some of us carrying injuries for no reason. My group all looked in my direction and I ran a finger across my throat. "I'm out of mercy to give," I growled.

When they were all dead, I walked outside and swore my head off. My selection of words was varied and I heard chuckles behind me. "Give me a moment, just getting it out of my system." I continued for another couple of minutes, then I felt better. "Right, let's find Genitivi and sort out this mess."

What we found wasn't surprising. Well, the cells were found at the bottom of a Chantry, of all places, were a surprise, but the fact Genitivi had been beaten? Not at all. He crawled backwards from the cell door as Leliana picked the lock. I approached him and crouched nearby. "Brother Genitivi?" I asked quietly. He nodded. "I'm Ragnar Dragonborn. I'm here to rescue you."

"You are?" he croaked.

"Yes. We're here to find you, then find the ashes."

"You believe they're real?"

"Of course. Wouldn't be here if we didn't think otherwise."

"Thank the Maker. I was sure they were going to kill me."

"You heard the noise upstairs?" He nodded again. "What you find upstairs might shock you."

"They're dead?"

"I think the whole village attacked us in the end. We called for their surrender."

"Fanatics, the lot of them. As soon as I told them why I was here, they attacked me and threw me in this cell."

I looked him over in the darkness. His face was a mess, and I had no doubt his body was covered in bruises. "Can you walk?"

"My legs have been broken."

"Bastards," I muttered, before turning back to Leliana, "Get Wynne. She can at least heal him before we take him upstairs."

After she had managed to heal his legs, he still walked with a limp as I help him upstairs. We took him outside to sit on a bench as I gathered everyone around. "We should take care of the bodies. We'll burn them. Genitivi will probably need a couple of days to recover, so it looks like we'll be stuck here for now. Leliana, can you have a look around, see what supplies there are. Solona, go with her. Shout out if you run into trouble. The rest of you, any trouble with taking care of that lot?" No-one said they did, so we got to work.

It was ghastly work, taking us the rest of that day and the morning of the next. We treated them with a modicum of respect at least, Leliana saying a prayer for each body. We could have just dug a big hole and thrown all the bodies in it, but that would have been dishonourable. At the end of that second night, a few of needed some drink to forget about it, and I announced we'd wait another couple of days. Genitivi was still sore, as although his wounds were mostly healed, the bruising was still horrific in places.

The next day was an opportunity to relax. There was a giant lake and a few spare boats available, so I went looking for and found a fishing rod. Leliana wasn't interested in fishing, neither was Solona, but they found some books and wanted to join me, so I rowed us into the middle of the lake where I happily fished in silence while they read. We spent a few hours on the lake before the pair of them finally announced they were bored. I'd caught a couple of fish, nowhere near enough to feed everyone, though we'd found a village store full of food, so we'd be fine for a while, if we wanted to remain.

With the village now empty, thankful we had found no children that would have required our assistance, we had assigned ourselves a cottage each. As we did that, we found evidence of what appeared to be blood magic. No-one could exactly figure out what, though it was amusing when all eyes turned to Morrigan. She had an idea or two, though insisted she didn't use blood magic. I actually believed her, thinking she was powerful enough without it.

The cottage I took was rather bare of personal possessions, but it had a large enough bed for myself, Leliana and Solona, as there was no chance she wouldn't sleep with me too. We gathered as a group that evening as I said we would have one more day of relaxation before moving out, for no real reason other than that some of us had been on the move every day since Ostagar, and we were starting to feel the pace. I'd made the mistake of never resting while in Skyrim, and almost paid with my life more than once.

Returning to our cottage that evening, Solona looked to have her mind set on something. She hadn't said anything about sex, but I figured she might be wanting to try something else. Once out of the cold, I locked the door so we wouldn't be interrupted, ensuring the fire was roaring so it would keep us warm all night. The one thing the village had plenty of was booze, and I poured us all a glass of wine as we sat by the fire.

"Ragnar, I want to try and suck your cock," Solona blurted out.

I couldn't help laugh, looking at her still full glass. "Well, I know you said that sober, at least."

"I'm being serious."

"I know. It just caught me by surprise. Do you want to do anything else?"

"No. Just that. I want to make you cum with my mouth."

There are few things a woman can say that men find... arousing. "Okay, we'll finish this wine then move to the bed."

"Leliana, can you..." I think she trailed off, embarrassed.

"Of course, Solona. I'd be delighted." Another reason why I really, really liked Leliana. Let's be honest, a lot of other women wouldn't have put up with my shit, let alone offer to help someone learn to suck cock. Yet here she was, willing to help someone who I think she considered a friend.

Finishing our wine, I took each of them by the hand and led them to the nearby bed. I kissed Leliana first before kissing Solona harder, quickly earning a whimper of desire as I squeezed her arse, running a finger down her arsecrack and underneath towards her covered pussy. She had to break the kiss to moan.

"Solona, I think we should undress him," Leliana suggested. Solona nodded eagerly, and I think took great delight in taking off my clothing, either running her hand along my skin or somewhat nervously kissing it. She grew with confidence with each minute that passed, and when I was down to my underwear, she got on her knees before me. "She's learned well, Ragnar," Leliana said.

"I just want to please him," she said, her eyes so full of devotion when looking up at me, it made my heart almost stop.

Leliana got down on her knees beside her, and together they pulled down my underwear. Solona giggled as my cock sprang free. I had to remember she was still only eighteen, or that's what I thought, as I still hadn't asked, and very inexperienced. Part of me loved that fact, and that she would learn everything with me. The other part wondered if I wasn't stealing her innocence, knowing what I was like. But she was an adult, and had made her choice. And I just couldn't say no to her.

"Okay, now gently wrap a hand around his cock," Leliana instructed. She knew my cock rather well by now, so I stayed silent. Solona had small hands, and my cock looked positively enormous in them. I had a rather big ego because of my size, and I think it blew up a bit. "Okay, now this doesn't sound very nice, but spit on it. His cock will eventually produce something that will help make it slick, but to start, you'll need help for friction." They both leaned forward, drooling on my cock. "Very good. Now, just start running you hand up and down. He'll love it."

Leliana just watched as Solona started to stroke my cock. She eventually found a good rhythm, and she started to use two hands as she jerked me. Just the fact she was stroking me was exciting, and I was soon producing a little pre-cum. Solona noticed and figured out what to do. "In one moment, it feels so hard and so soft. It's weird." She continued to stroke me, appearing to take great delight in it, before I saw her take a big breath. Leliana noticed.

"Okay, are you ready? We'll start slow and go from there."

"I'll try."

I cupped her cheek. "You're beautiful, Solona."

I felt her cheek warm up, then she gasped. "Hang on, shouldn't we get naked too?"

"If you want to do that, then do so."

Leliana didn't waste any time taking off her clothes, but once down to her underwear, I think Solona suddenly remembered she hadn't done it. I took her hands in mine. "Close your eyes. Take a deep breath." She did what I suggested. "Clear your mind." She smiled at me. "Do you want to do it?"

"Yes." Her eyes opened. "I want you to do it."

"Just what I wanted to hear. Confidence."

Taking her bra off was simple. I'd done it often enough I could do it one handed. When I saw her breasts for the first time, I felt a little cum leak out. Pale, perky, perfect globes, pale, little pink nipples, that looked hard enough to cut ice. Next were her panties, crouching down as I didn't hesitate hooking my thumbs in the band and dragging them down. She stepped out of them and I put my nose to her sex, inhaling her scent. She kept her hair trimmed, dark black, just like the top of head. Her sex glistened from being so wet. Standing tall, I cupped her cheek again. "You're absolutely stunning, Solona." Then I looked at Leliana. "And I definitely haven't forgotten about you either."

Solona was immediately back on her knees. There was no doubt she was now desperate to please me. Leliana continued to be her teacher. "Grasp the base of his cock. Good. Now, just lick his shaft a few times, twirling your tongue around the head. You might taste some of his cum. You will have to get used to it." Solona did everything with unbridled enthusiasm. Just the feeling of her tongue running along my cock sent shivers across my body, and it was even worse when she ran her tongue around my sensitive cockhead, learning to pull the skin back as she did it. She spent a little time doing that before Leliana spoke again. "Do you want to try and put some in your mouth?"

"Yes," she stated with desire.

"Okay, now don't think you have to try and put the whole thing in. You won't be successful first time, and probably make yourself sick gagging on it. Trust me on this, Ragnar is going to cum quite quickly just by the fact a virgin girl, someone I know he really likes, has offered to blow him." Leliana looked up at me. "Am I right?"

"Yeah, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Okay, Solona, continue to stroke him as you start to put his cock in your mouth. Use your tongue against his shaft. But going in and out of your warm, wet mouth will be enough."

I could only stare as Solona licked her lips, moving her face close and closer, then she opened her mouth and the head of my cock disappeared. She sucked on that first, teasing the head with her tongue, and that sent more tingling across my body. She continued to stroke the rest of my length as Leliana looked on approvingly, looking up with a sweet smile.

Returning my attention to Solona, she teased the head of my cock for a bit longer before trying to take a bit more in her mouth. I hadn't touched her yet, so I moved a hand to the side of her head, running my hand through her hair and holding the back of her head. She just looked up at me and tried to smile with her mouth full. "Keep looking up at him," Leliana suggested.

She managed to take a couple more inches before even I knew she was almost at her limit. And I didn't really want her to be sick. So I started to take charge, only a little bit, but slowly started to move. She seemed to understand, tightening her mouth as she continued to stroke the rest of my cock. Leliana involved herself, fondling my balls at the same time. "He's enjoying it, Solona. He's definitely going to cum soon. Where do you want him to cum?" She pointed to her face. "Your face? Are you sure?" She nodded. "Okay. Ragnar, she wants you to cum on her face. Will you do it?"

"Of course," I said softly, running my thumb along her cheek. Her eyes said only one thing. Complete and utter devotion. Feeling the point of no return, and not wanting to cum anywhere but her face, I withdrew my cock from her mouth and started to stroke myself. It barely took thirty seconds before I told her to close her eyes, blasting the first rope seconds later. I left a good half dozen thick, white streaks on her face.

"It feels so warm!" she giggled.

I could only groan loudly, my knees feeling rather weak. Leliana moved so I could rest a hand on her shoulder. "You've made a mess of the young girl, Ragnar," she stated. "Solona, would you like to clean his cock? You can get used to his taste."

Solona eagerly took my cock in her mouth again. It wasn't as hard as it was, but she took delight in cleaning it. She did make a couple of faces as she tasted my cum, but didn't spit it out at least. But I was worn out, and my cock was feeling it too, eventually deflating enough that she stopped. Leliana disappeared for a moment, returning with a towel. "Now, I can either wipe it off for you, or you do it with a finger and decide?"

Solona raised a finger, taking a long streak of cum off her cheek. She looked at it, then up and me and put it in her mouth, making a contented noise. "Very nice," she said, though I think she was putting on an act, proven correct when she asked Leliana to help clean her face. I sat down on the bed while she did that, both turning around to face me once her face was clean.

"Did I do well?" Solona asked.

"Fantastic. Wonderful." I glanced at Leliana. "And you had the best teacher ever. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure. I've never instructed someone in how to give a blowjob." Solona just hugged her, which caught her by surprise. Leliana completed the embrace. "And you're welcome, both of you."