The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 16

Story Info
The Dragonborn enjoys some wild times in Orzammar.
6.3k words
4.7
4.4k
2
0

Part 16 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My journey back to Orzammar was miserable. I'd made a real connection with Dagna. We had talked nearly the entire time, and then we had shared an intimacy that was surprising, even to me. I missed her presence as I rode along, as much as I missed Leliana or Solona. Now that I wasn't with Dagna, I allowed my mind to wander so I could think about them too. Making camp halfway back, I opened my pack to find she'd snuck the bottle of liquor into it. I crawled into bed after drinking most of it later that evening.

I made it back to Orzammar itself by early afternoon the next day. I had cursed myself upon waking up, feeling a self-inflicted hangover, muttering to myself about being rather pathetic. The horse at least seemed to know where we were going, as I practically dozed off once we started up the mountain road. After putting my horse back with the others, the head guard recognised me and opened the gates.

Word must have passed through the city quickly, as I was greeted rather quickly by Leliana. And though I felt the smile form when I saw her, she must have seen something in return, the smile on her face fading slightly. "Is something wrong?" she asked. I just shrugged. Her smile returned. "You liked her, didn't you?"

I had given my word that I would never lie to her. "I did. In the couple of days that we were together, we made a connection I didn't think possible."

"You slept with her?" I returned a look she would have known well. "Well, I can obviously understand why she would have leapt at the chance." I was about to ask if she minded, but then remembered that she accepted this about me. She obviously knew what I was thinking, so she hugged me, adding, "Did you miss me too?"

"Of course." I leaned back and lifted her chin with a finger. "Do I need to say what I truly feel for you?"

She looked away, whispering, "No..."

"And that's why I'm a bastard. That reaction."

She looked at me sternly, before noticing I was at least half-joking. So she added her own. "So you crossed dwarf off the list then?"

"If they're all like her, I'll have to add more."

"Now you're just being cheeky."

"Where are the others?"

"They've made a lot of progress, they being Cerys and Alistair. But they've already made a choice. They're backing Bhelen. We've been moved into the royal palace." She grabbed my hand. "Come on, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you back."

The royal palace was certainly an example of dwarven architecture and wealth. As for Bhelen, he was a cocksure, overly-confident, supposed heir to the throne. I hadn't met the other lord, and I'll admit Bhelen did speak well of what he intended. And I had left Cerys and Alistair in place to make the choice, and I wasn't going to just turn up and change what we planned. If they believed this was the best course of action, they certainly knew more than me. Cerys must have buttered him up, though, considering we'd been given our own section of the royal palace. One of his servants mentioned they had geothermal pools, the water incredibly warm, filled with all sorts of natural minerals which would leave me feeling relaxed and refreshed.

A hot bath sounded like just the tonic. Leliana led me by hand, noticing there were at least three or four rooms which had these pools. Two were in our section, thankfully empty. The door couldn't be locked, not that I cared, as I quickly stripped off my armour and underclothes, dipping a toe into the water to test its warmth before walking down the steps. As it was designed for dwarves, the water only rose as far as my stomach, just below my pecs. There were bench to sit on at the shallower end, turning to watch Leliana undress herself too. I watched her walk lower herself into water before she leaned down to kiss me. All she did after that was sit next to me, cuddling into me.

We weren't going to sit like that forever. Just Leliana sitting next to me naked excited me, the feel of her now warm skin at my fingertips. She grazed her fingers against my cheek, turning my head to face her. She just ran her fingers up and down my cheek, through my short beard, running her hand up through my hair, which I still kept long, though shorter than Skyrim. The kiss we shared was both sweet and passionate. My arm already wrapped around her, it didn't take a lot of manoeuvring to have her straddling my lap, running her pussy against my hard cock.

"I missed you," she whispered before kissing my again. All I did was run my hands up and down her back, occasional tracing one of her faint scars. So worried about them when we first met, now it made her smile. They were part of her, told a part of her story, as much as mine told her a lot about me. I remembered how each one was obtained, and could even explain in detail the man, monster or dragon who had left it.

Lifting herself up, she grabbed my cock and sliding inside her was one, slow but pleasurable movement. Once my entire length was inside her, all she did was remain sitting on my lap, grinding slightly but making no real movements otherwise. It was actually rather erotic, with my cock inside her, surrounded by warm water, our kisses passionate but also... they alone would have satisfied me.

Of course, I should have known we'd be interrupted, hearing a cleared throat, Cerys closing the door behind her as she walked in. Leliana didn't move, simply resting her head on my shoulder as Cerys rounded the pool so she could see both of us. "Now I'm jealous again," she said with a smile, "Just a little, but enough."

"Would you like me to move while we talk?" Leliana offered.

Cerys smiled again. "Of course not. I won't be long." Then she looked at me. "I should have mentioned it before, but Bhelen has made an offer for a recruit."

"Who?" I wondered.

"His sister."

"Sister? Really?"

"It's a long story but she's currently in a cell, waiting for execution. She's being blamed for killing their father."

"How late is it?"

"We can always wait until tomorrow."

"We'll go visit her tomorrow then. I'm rather busy at the moment."

Cerys smiled, return the gesture of respect I was now used to, before telling us to have fun as she walked out. Once alone again, Leliana lifted herself slightly so we could look into each other's eyes as she slowly started to ride me, her arms looped around the back of my neck, one of my hands on her back, the other playing with one of her breasts. That just made her giggle. "What can I say? I just love them," I said.

"Simple man?"

"Very simple at times." I leaned in close to her ear. "But a simple man who loves you very much."

Just those words made her shudder as she rode me, kissing me hard as she picked up the pace rather quickly. Wrapping herself closed to me, I heard her heaving breathing in my ear, feeling her kiss up my neck and ear, going so far as to bite my neck when I hit the right spot inside her. So I just gently bit her back in return, causing a joint giggle and moan. As she leaned back a little, ensuring she didn't completely fall backwards, she exposed her chest and breasts for me to play with, and I couldn't resist lowering my mouth to her breasts. I felt her right hand hold the back of my neck, her other hand through my hair, gently grabbing a handful as I continued to lick and nibble her nipples.

She was starting to moan louder and writhe against me faster. I knew she was getting close. Kissing up her chest and neck, we kissed again, as I loved it when she moaned into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, she pressed her forehead against mine, eyes staring, her breathing growing rapid and ragged. I knew she was closed.

"Cum for me," I whispered.

She closed her eyes, riding me faster, feeling her squeeze my cock. She smirked, and I knew she was holding herself back. "Want a big one... Missed you," she breathed.

I kissed her hard again, earning a whimper as she somehow bounced and grinded against my cock even faster. With the heat from the pool, she must have been sweating in addition to being wet from the water. I was now doing all I could do hold back my own orgasm at the same time, wanting her to finish first.

She couldn't hold it back forever. A few hard bounces down had her moaning loudly, her back starting to arch, quickly moving my hands to hold her as she cried out. With the walls of her sex now clamping around my cock, it didn't take much more for me to cum too, adding my groans to all her noise as I came inside her. Feeling absolutely spent, it took all my remaining effort not to let go of her, managing to pull her forward into a hug as she somehow kept grinding me for a little longer, just resting her head against my shoulder once again.

"I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight," she eventually said quietly.

"You and me both."

My cock eventually softened and fell out, glad the water was self-cleaning, as there was a river of water running in, and a river of water running out. We were in no rush to move though, Leliana continuing to cuddle as she straddled my lap. We must have sat there for at least another hour before finally agreeing that it was time to move.

She couldn't stop smiling as we dressed. I felt a bit stupid putting on my armour, but I didn't particularly want to wander the halls of the royal palace in just my underclothes. I did have some sense of decorum. I wouldn't have disagreed with more Leliana nudity though. When I suggested that, she just called me a simple man again. I certainly wasn't going to take offence to what was the simple truth.

She didn't put on her panties though, throwing those in my direction with a wink, lifting up her skirt as she walked away to show me her practically perfect arse. I quickly ran after her.

We must have been in the thermal pool for quite a while, as a servant approached, informing us that dinner was now being served. Leliana and I entered hand in hand, Cerys immediately chuckling to herself at our appearance. Everyone else was there, even Shale, though as a golem, it didn't eat. Two seats had been left empty so I could sit in the middle of Solona and Cerys. No-one had to question what I'd been up to since my return, as the smile on Leliana's face told its own story. But they did ask questions about Dagna. I kept my reply brief, not wanting to share the details, but let everyone know that she was accepted without hesitation. Wynne was delighted by that news, musing that she would have to visit the Circle and see how a dwarf adapted to life at the tower. Unlike mages, she would be able to come and go as she pleased.

Knowing my interest in wanting to learn more about them, Wynne and Solona had gathered up many scrolls and books for me to read during our time in Orzammar. After dinner, making sure I only stuck to the strong beer, not the infinitely stronger spirits, I found myself nestled in a chair, reading a rather thick volume about Orzammar's history. The first time I was disturbed was when Leliana and Solona both came to wish me goodnight. All they did was hug and kiss me simultaneously, Leliana whispering she was rather tired. Solona giggled, as it was obvious as to what she was referring to.

It must have been late by the time I was disturbed a second and final time. I was close to dozing when I heard a cleared throat, glancing to see Morrigan in the doorway. I wouldn't say I was immediately suspicious, but I was certainly alert, wondering what she wanted.

"You certainly appear to be enjoying yourself, Ragnar," she said, walking slowly towards me. Even I could see the extra sway she put into her hips.

"How do you mean?"

She laughed lightly. "Now, now. There is no need to be coy, Ragnar. We are all adults here. Cerys. Leliana. And you even took the innocence of Solona, though I understand she was a more than willing participant. And methinks you even fucked that dwarf you helped escort to the Circle." I shrugged, as everything she said was true. "Do I not attract you?" she asked bluntly.

I placed the book next to me on the ground before I met her eyes. "Of course you do."

"So why am I left to sleep alone in a cold bed every night?"

I was surprised she actually sounded put out, even a little hurt. "Honestly? I'm not entirely sure of your reasons for being here. Do I trust you? For the most part, yes. I don't think I'll find a dagger in my back, or myself held in some sort of spell. Do I find you attractive? You bet your fine arse I do. But is there something in the back of my mind that causes me to hesitate? Yes. Add to that, Leliana, Solona and Cerys were more than willing to share me. Would you feel the same?"

"You are not willing to choose a single woman?"

"It would depend on the woman."

"And I assume you are talking about love?"

"Of course."

I thought she was going to scoff. Instead, she just looked at me blankly for a moment. "I have not been in love before," she stated flatly.

"Nor had I until recently, Morrigan," I retorted gently.

"I see no reason for it. Love is a fool's errand. There are more important matters."

I shrugged. "Then I can only say that I pity you."

"But how can you not realise that sex itself is power?"

"It can be, but it is also the greatest expression of love between two people, if those two people share those feelings for the other. As for sex is power, I have experienced similar things." I paused, before adding, "Look, I don't know where exactly you're going with this. Are you saying you want to have sex with me?"

For someone so utterly self-confident and assured of themselves, she actually looked unsure for a moment. So I thought I'd see what would happen if I just walked away, bidding her goodnight. I was nearly through the threshold when she called me to stop. I turned around to see her lower her top, freeing those magnificent breasts of hers. She went even further though, lowering her skirt. I wasn't surprised to find that she didn't bother with underwear. Her pale skin wasn't a particularly surprise. Her breasts were full but rather perky. Curves in all the right places. Her sex was well groomed. I'm not sure why, but I thought she would have been bare.

She watched me intently, gauging my reaction. I purposely kept my face blank as I walked towards her, my eyes watching hers. Leaning down, I made sure my kiss was soft. She kissed me back a little harder, deepening the kiss quickly, her tongue requesting entrance. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her close, kissing her hard, earning a whimper quicker than I thought. Running my arms down her back, I squeezed her arse, actually feeling her smile as we kissed.

Running a hand around to her front, I brushed against her pubic bone, feeling her shuffle to slightly spread her legs. Running a pair of fingers down her slit, she was already wet, inserting a couple of fingers for good measure. That made me smile as I broke the kiss and stepped back. Now I let the smirk from. "Well, that answers a particular question."

"What question is that?" she wondered, her cheeks flushed.

I leaned forward to whisper into her ear. "Who really holds the power between us," I said, sucking on my fingers afterwards. Without another word, nor backwards glance, I walked out of the room. I figured it would come back to haunt me eventually, but for now, I figured I held the upper hand. I figured it was obvious she now wanted me, but on her terms. She would find me a tougher nut to crack than she might have expected.

Not wanting to go straight to bed after that, as admittedly I was a little hard too, I found myself wandering the halls of the palace. The occasional servant would pass by, all of them subservient and polite. I was always polite in return. I remembered the servants of the castle in Highever, and was always polite, even when it was not expected. Manners went a long way.

Entering the room I was sharing with Leliana and Solona, what I saw upon walking in brought me to a halt. Clothing lay scattered around the foot of the bed. Leliana lay on her side, Solona with her back to her. But it was the fact Leliana had her hands between Solona's legs, two fingers gently thrusting into her, that was the real surprise. Both looked in my direction and smiled.

Obviously, my clothing disappeared immediately before I lay next to Solona. "When did this start?"

"You were gone. We were both horny. Instead of Solona using her own fingers, I offered to use mine on her instead," Leliana replied, "I would have used my mouth, but she said she only wants you down there. I wasn't offended. Her fingers have also explored me."

"Her fingers are very good though," Solona whispered.

"If you want privacy," I stated with a smirk.

"No!" they both cried. Solona reached forward to drag me closer so I could kiss her. But I wasn't going to touch her yet. I wanted Leliana to get her off.

"So you're enjoying what Leliana is doing to you?" I whispered. Solona nodded, her cheeks flushed, I think a little embarrassed I'd walked in. But I assumed this was always bound to happen. The two women clearly liked each other, though I guess it would never lead to full on lesbionics. Leliana had history, I'm not sure Solona was that interested, but was willing to at least experiment.

"How does Solona feel?"

"Wonderful, Ragnar. No wonder your hands are always between her legs."

"I need your cock afterwards," Solona moaned quietly, watching her eyes close as there was no doubt Leliana was definitely hitting the right spots.

"Fair is fair, Ragnar, after the baths this afternoon," Leliana added. Her eyes had not left mine since I lay down. She knew what she was doing.

"Can I just say this is one of the hottest things I've ever seen," I half-joked.

Solona then made a gesture of what she wanted. It was no surprise, so I quite happily got on my knees so she could suck my cock. Leliana leaned over the same time to help out. Solona was far too distracted, but it was nice that she offered. She tried blowing me for a few minutes before Leliana upped her tempo. I was happy enough to just sit back, stroking myself, watching as Solona started to squirm. When she came, she turned her head to kiss Leliana. I think that even surprised her, though she returned the kiss immediately. Leliana still kept her eyes on me though. She definitely knew what she was doing, holding out her fingers once Solona had calmed down so I could suck them. "She tastes good, yes?"

"Definitely."

As Solona recovered, Leliana crawled around the large bed, lying in front of me and wasting little time swallowing my cock. Considering how turned on I now was, there was little chance of me lasting very long, considering how good she was at sucking my cock. She knew that too, her teasing relentless. Solona recovered far quicker than I expected, or maybe she just wanted to please me, as she was soon lying next to Leliana, both women almost fighting, albeit playfully, over who got to take my length in their mouth.

Warning that I wasn't going to last long, they let me know where they wanted it as Solona started to stroke me, Leliana alternating between sucking and licking the head of my cock. Once I was past the point of no return, I took over from Solona as the two put their heads near each other. Solona laughed upon taking the first shot on her face, Leliana doing the same. Once I was finished, I could only look down at what I'd done.

"Well, I'm not sure if I've made you even more beautiful or not."

The two looked at each other. "You've got cum on your face," Leliana stated.

"Is it wrong to admit that I really like it?"

Leliana laughed. "Oh, you've got it bad, Solona. Real bad."

I noticed her cheeks glow. "I just really love him." She looked up at me. "I'd do anything for him."

I didn't really know what to say to that. Leliana looked up at me too. "I feel exactly the same way, Solona."

"Wait a moment," I said, heading towards a nearby wardrobe, where I thankfully found a towel. Returning to the bed, I gently cleaned their faces of the mess I'd made, before opening the door, not bothering to dress. A passing servant looked at me, took note of the fact I was nude, didn't make a deal about it, and headed off to grab the requested bucket of water and soap. Once he returned, I then cleaned their faces properly, "You know, you don't have to do that for me," I said once I was done.

12