The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 28

Story Info
The Dragonborn journeys to the capital, Denerim.
7.4k words
4.76
3.5k
5

Part 28 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28 - Journey to Denerim

*****

The three of us were woken early by a servant, a polite rap on the door turning a little louder. I opened the door without covering up, ready to yell about being woken up, when I was gently reminded that we would be departing early, and therefore breakfast was being served. Slightly embarrassed, I thanked the servant, who kept his eyes firmly on mine, before he turned and disappeared.

Solona and Lyna were now awake, and laughed when I turned to face them. Solona just gestured towards my crotch, where I was obviously carrying an erection having just woken up. "His own damned fault for waking me up," I muttered, "We'd best get dressed and grab some breakfast. We're in for a long day of travelling."

Before departing, Solona received a very long hug before returning to her own room, Lyna receiving a longer hug, and also one hell of a kiss too. Laying a hand on my chest, she just looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you."

"For what? And I should thank you!"

"All day yesterday, you made me feel special. Do you know how rare it is for a non-elf to do that for one of my kind?"

I just grabbed the hand currently on my chest. "It's because you are special," I said softly.

"See, that's what I mean." She kissed me again, leaning back to smile at me before returning to her own room as well.

After assembling myself in my armour as always, I joined everyone else for breakfast, making sure I filled up as I figured we wouldn't stop long for lunch, so the next time we'd eat would be at dinner. In addition to our group, Eamon would be joined by a few servants, though apparently his estate in Denerim was always staffed, as he allowed many others to use it if he wasn't there.

Though much of the packing had been completed since our return, it still took time to organise everything. Bodahn and his son would also be joining us, helping carry some supplies, as he was hoping to do some trade while in Denerim. It was mid-morning before we'd all mounted, ready to depart. Eamon shared a final goodbye with his wife and son. Eamon had notified the Circle of Connor's talent, and he would soon be sent away or collected by the Templars.

Plenty of the villagers lined the road out of Redcliffe to wave us goodbye. The Wardens were definitely popular in this part of Ferelden, while nearly all of them knew me by name now too. There were plenty of shouts, 'Good luck', 'Long live Ferelden' and 'Maker Bless the King' being a few popular one's. Regarding that latter shout, they didn't know about Alistair's birth-right, but despite the rumours, Cailan had been a popular ruler.

I'll admit, we moved far slower than I would have liked, but it just back Eamon's warning that our journey would take longer than usual. We rode in formation around Eamon and is servants, as although we didn't anticipate running into darkspawn, I was more worried about running into roving bands of soldiers loyal to Loghain. There had already been one attempt on his life, and I did worry about a second attempt.

We ate lunch as we rode, Eamon and I at the head of the queue, continuing to discuss the possible outcomes of the Landsmeet. The existence of Alistair was an open secret within the royal court, so his arrival and possible ascension to monarch wouldn't come as a surprise to those in the know. Loghain definitely knew of his existence, so not only did I have to worry about Eamon, but he did suggest Loghain might even attempt to take Alistair out.

"You're shitting me?" I had to ask, exasperated by the very idea.

"He's tried to kill me. He's practically responsible for the death of Cailan. He's acting as a self-elected regent, and has elevated a man such as Howe into a position he had no right in holding. I honestly don't know what he is capable of anymore. He is not the man I once knew well and considered a friend."

"What do you think he'll do when we arrive?"

"I honestly don't know, Dragonborn. All I can suggest is that you keep your weapon handy, not to go on the front foot, but to possibly have to defend us from attack."

"I'll kick their arses all over Denerim, my lord."

That made him laugh, muttering something about youthful confidence, exuberance and perhaps a little arrogance. "Though I guess we can allow for that considering your gift and talents."

"I have plenty of scars, my lord. I give thanks to the Gods each day that I'm still alive."

We kept riding until the sun had practically disappeared over the horizon. Finding a field we could make camp, ensuring there was also a nearby source or water, we all pitched in to build tents, make a campfire and prepare the evening meal. Having servants with us meant none of our group had to cook that evening, and with Bodahn travelling with us, Eamon and I relented and allowed a tapping of a keg, with a warning that no-one had better have a hangover the next day.

It was a beautiful night, not a cloud in the sky, and I wasn't the only one to look up and gaze at the night sky. I felt an arm around my waist, Leliana leaning into me. The two dwarves huddled close together under a blanket, complaining about the cold, while Solona and Lyna had also struck up a friendship, having heard plenty of conversations already about their magical abilities.

Slowly but surely, the group started to head off to bed. Sten would be keeping watch that night, at least at first, with Ohgren offering to take the next. For once, I'd be getting a full night's... No, I wouldn't, as I would be with Leliana. So let's just say I would be relax... No, I wouldn't be doing that either, because I would be with Leliana.

However, before I did join her in our tent, Morrigan took a seat next to me as I was finishing my last drink. Leliana was still beside me, though I knew Morrigan would tell me whatever was on her mind. "I'm disappointed, Ragnar." I knew what she meant. I wasn't going to apologise, but I could at least understand. "I know you have many girls to satisfy, but I'll admit that I am feeling a little left out."

"You can always approach me, Morrigan. I don't always have to take charge."

"I would have thought the offer of a certain type of sex..."

I turned to look at her. "Morrigan, while I definitely enjoyed that with you, it's not the only reason why. I actually do like you as a person too, but I'm sure you can understand my distraction." I think my response left her dumbfounded, if not a little embarrassed. "How about this. We'll be in Denerim for quite a while. What do you think, Leliana? A couple of weeks if not longer?" I glanced to see her nod. "I have always promised time with Natia and Solona. So, I will make that same promise to you. And, no, you don't just have to get on your hands and knees and offer me your arse. I mean a whole day. We can do whatever you want."

I never would have thought I'd use these words to describe her, but a sweet smile appeared on her face, and she kissed my cheek, before whispering, "I still want you to take charge in the bedroom. Deny it all you want, but I know you loved my arse."

I couldn't help chuckle as I left a light kiss on her lips, and she walked away with a spring in her step. "She's changed," Leliana said quietly.

"Well, not completely, but I think I left her wanting more."

"Can't blame her for that."

Leliana and I had a tent, but we weren't going to use it until we slept later on. I grabbed a blanket and we headed off into the darkness until I found a small place I'd prepared earlier. Starting the fire was easy as Leliana laid down the blanket, and once the fire was going, we sat on our knees, making out as we slowly undressed each other. We were naked rather quickly, I think desperate to be together again.

Pushed onto my back, she swung her body around and, as I felt her lips wrap around my cock, I started devouring her pussy. Thoroughly enjoyed her taste once again, as I could spend an entire day between her legs and never complain, I put the fact she was doing an excellent job of sucking my cock out of my mind, as much as possible. I knew she was enjoying everything I was doing, as she was clearly distracted at times, and was definitely distracted when I tickled her back entrance with my tongue. I wasn't planning on doing anything more, though that didn't stop her wriggling her arse in my face when I did it.

But neither of us had an orgasm, as Leliana moved off me and remained on all fours, giving me a look that suggested what she wanted. Getting into position behind her, she folded her arms and rested her head on them, lifting her arse even further. "Ragnar, I want you to fuck me. I mean like animals rutting."

I think I knew what she meant. Standing up, I then bent down, placing my cock at her entrance, as I put my hands near her head, bending down further near her ear. "Sure?"

"Yes. Just fuck me. As hard as you can."

This wasn't a surprise, if you're wondering. We'd done what I'd call rutting before. Just hard, sweaty, fucking, the only objective: to cum. So I wasted little time ramming my cock into her, causing her to cry out. "Fuck!" she cried. I then thrust hard again, causing her to groan, and I was soon fucking her hard, only the sounds of her heavy breathing and my skin slapping against her arse, no doubt echoing all the way back in camp.

"Fuck me with that giant cock, Ragnar."

That did bring me to a momentary halt as I couldn't stop my chuckle. "Someone's been taking lessons."

"Channelling my inner Brosca. Just ruin me. Leave me a sweating, cum soaked mess."

She got what she wanted, placing my mouth near her ear so she could hear my heavy breathing. I could see her move one of her hands, no doubt pleasuring herself at the same time. I could feel an orgasm approaching, but I never assume where they wanted it, even when fucking in such a manner. When I let her know, she told me to cum in my usual place. That meant I could just keep on fucking until I did climax.

To really start fucking her, I pushed her arse down so her body was flat, spreading her legs with my own, and I then just pounded her. I could see her arm was trapped under her body, and I did stop for a brief moment, but she said it was fine. The idea of fucking her arse was very tempting, but I knew we needed certain things for that, but I did lean forward and whisper into her ear how much I wanted to fuck her there again. She was definite in her agreement, though I think everything else she was experiencing probably distracted her thought process.

Reaching the point of no return, I let her know a final time. "You're cumming nowhere else except inside me, Ragnar," she moaned.

And that's what happened a couple of minutes later, burying my cock time and again as I unloaded. They definitely would have heard my groan back in camp. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever was on watch came to investigate. Once I felt empty, I could do nothing except collapse on the blanket next to her, hearing Leliana breathe deeply as she continued to play with herself. My face must have reflected slight disappointed as I loved to make her cum myself. She leaned across to kiss me. "You definitely helped. Just need to get over that finish line."

I offered the use of my hand at least. She rolled onto her side and guided my hand to her clit. Wrapping my other hand around the back of her neck, the kisses we shared were soft as I slowly brought her to orgasm. Compared to the fucking she'd just received that brought me to climax, those next few minutes were far softer, though her climax, when it arrived, no less enjoyable. Once she had recovered, I hugged her tight to my body, feeling the heat of the small fire behind me. I rolled her over me so she would be closer to it. I wasn't bothered by the cold.

With her head nestled under my chin, I barely heard her question. "Did I surprise you?"

"A little bit."

She looked up and smiled. "Good. I just really wanted a good, hard fuck tonight."

"You can have whatever sort of fuck you want, Leliana. Just as long as I don't hurt you."

The smile broadened. "You can't bear the thought of that, can you?"

"For all of you, but you most of all." She would have naturally assumed to what I was referring. It would always remain unspoken between us. All she did was stroke my cheek in return before laying a soft kiss on my lips before laying her head on my chest again. "I love you," I whispered. Those words were immediately repeated back, without hesitation, and with immense feeling.

"Have you thought about the future?" she asked a little later.

"Do you mean against the darkspawn or afterwards?"

"Afterwards."

"I'll admit that, no, not really. I want to end the Blight first. Why?"

"Just wondering how this would all work once it was over." She looked up again. "I'm not going anywhere, but your other for girls will end up joining the Wardens. Although..."

"Although...?"

"Well, they haven't gone through the ritual yet. And if they don't before it's all over, they might not end up joining. They could end up following you, wherever you end up."

"Maybe." I gave her a gentle squeeze before adding, "As long as you're with me."

"Now and forever," she whispered.

We made love a little later, this time Leliana happily riding me, incredibly slowly, the kissing near constant unless she needed to take a deep breath or moan. My hands never left her body or face, my eyes never leaving hers, two gorgeous blue globes, the twinkle of the fire within. Her orgasm, when it did arrive, seems to go on forever, her body jerking in and shuddering, though she refused to stop riding me until she was on the verge of collapse. Holding her against me, I could feel how wet her back was, despite the cool air. She murmured something about me finishing, but I didn't mind.

We probably lay like that together for at least an hour. Thankfully my cock softened during that time, otherwise I'd have been driven nuts, otherwise Leliana didn't move. She did wake up so we could return to our tent, and once she was under our furs, she drifted off nearly straight away, though not before I had her wrapped in my arms again. I lay wide awake, thinking about her last question, about what we would do after the Blight. I knew already that I wanted to be with her until the day I died. I knew I would not return to Skyrim or Tamriel, so I had to make a life for myself on Thedas. And, with Leliana, I now saw the glimpse of a possible future. The only question was; would it only be Leliana and I, or would others join us?

There were one or two jokes about strange noises from a nearby field the next morning over breakfast. Leliana couldn't have looked more innocent if she tried, I merely doubled down by stating that Leliana and I must have slept through it all. No-one believed a word I said, and the jokes continued until we were ready to go.

We were closer to Denerim than we realised, and were approaching the city walls by lunchtime. The guard recognised when a lord was approaching, their demeanour immediately deferential as they opened the city gates, allowing our procession to pass. I could only assume Eamon had stables at his estate, as he didn't suggest we dismount. The people stopped and watched us pass. Alistair and Cerys were recognised as Wardens, and it looked like word had passed about my description too, as I heard people mentioned my name. Dragonborn.

Eamon's estate was certainly impressive. Not as large as the royal palace nor the Arl of Denerim's, but in its own right, it was large enough to befit his status as a lord of Ferelden. He did have a stables, where all our horses would be looked after. His servants had been notified of our arrival, and we had been expected. Our belongings were quickly taken into our assigned rooms. Eamon took the largest, of course, but I was led towards a room near equal in size, with a large bed, a number of wardrobes and chests, a fireplace, with a fire already burning, with a view of the courtyard out front. It was while looking out the window that I saw an approaching entourage.

"Shit," I muttered, "How the fuck are they here already?"

Hearing questions from Leliana, I quickly headed towards the main hall. By the time I arrived, Eamon had obviously been notified that people were approaching the estate, falling in just behind him, hearing other people approaching, glancing to see Cerys and Alistair form up alongside.

A servant appeared ahead, announcing the arrival of Loghain and Howe. The former was the first to stride in first, dressed in some of the finest steel armour I'd ever laid eyes upon, the symbol of Ferelden smack bang in the middle of his chest. He was tall and strode forward with purpose, confidence in every step. But a look at his face spoke his own story. I'd seen a similar face in the Deep Roads. A person on the verge of insanity, allied to complete exhaustion. I felt no sympathy, but this was a man under tremendous strain.

As for Howe, he had a permanent smirk as he laid eyes upon Cerys. He wouldn't have recognised me at all, we'd only met the once, and only briefly. I wanted to wipe the smug grin off his face, but I knew I couldn't escalate the situation, so I made do with a simple glare. He met my eyes and stared back. The smirk soon disappeared. To the other side of Loghain was a woman, who I could only assume was his sworn warrior. She was rather attractive, though the look of disdain she passed my way didn't bode well. So I smiled at her, which I could see left her confused.

It didn't take long for veiled threats to pass between Loghain and Eamon. I remained silent while the two traded barbs, not until he turned towards me, looked me up and down with a sneer, and gave me his forthright opinion about what we'd been up to.

"Enjoy power while you can, Loghain," I retorted simply.

Howe then spoke up, directing his ire towards Cerys, calling her father and my lord a traitor, her mother a whore, and spoke of what he'd done to the castle since it's sacking. My hand went to the hilt of my sword, the only thing stopping me unsheathing it being a quick hand from Eamon.

"You'd better muzzle your dog, Loghain," I warned, "Otherwise he won't be walking out of here."

"You dare threaten the Arl of Denerim?" the woman asked.

Loghain raised a hand. "It is fine, Ser Cauthrien. He won't strike. He wouldn't dare."

I stepped forward, glad he had to lift his head slightly to meet my eyes. "Sure you want to put that to the test? You have just walked in here, threatened my host," I gestured to Howe, "Your lapdog has just insulted my lady, and I have no doubt what you think of me. Best you leave now, Loghain, lest you find yourself not walking out of here either."

Cauthrien put a hand to the hilt of her sword. I met her eyes. "Please, do me a favour and unsheathe. I haven't killed anyone in a few days. I don't particularly want to kill you, but at the moment, anyone will do." Loghain made a gesture, and she returned to attention, hands behind her back. Looking back at the man in the middle, I simply asked, "Do you have anything else to add, Loghain?"

After a couple of more threats towards Eamon, as I have no doubt he didn't have the balls to threaten me, he turned and walked away. Before they left, I called out to Howe and ran a finger across my throat. "Enjoy your last days, cunt," I muttered as they disappeared.

"So much for no threats, eh Ragnar?" Alistair stated once we were alone.

I turned to see Cerys was a mixture of fury and despair, though it disappeared upon meeting my eyes, returning a grateful smile, simply for standing up for her. "No-one threatens her without receiving threats in return. My lord, we best start making plans, as there is no doubt both Loghain and Howe will go on the offensive now that they know we are here."

He agreed, heading straight to his office where he discussed his ideas. We would go on the offensive ourselves, though by recruiting all the nobles possible to our cause. It wouldn't be easy, as Loghain still commanded allegiance due his status as a Hero of Ferelden, so we needed to play it smart and either gain evidence of any crimes he committed, or convince them that they needed to support the Wardens and myself in our battle against the darkspawn.

12