The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 29

Story Info
The Dragonborn keeps his promise but pays the price.
6.5k words
4.73
3.7k
7
0

Part 29 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29 -- The Rescue Goes Wrong

*****

I think Solona had forgotten my promise, because when I invited her to my room for later that night, she practically skipped around the castle the rest of the day. It was incredibly cute, and the four other girls knew exactly why, with plenty of gentle teasing, though nothing could wipe the smile off her face. Much like Natia the night before, I'd happily cuddle with her the entire time, or we could enjoy some physical intimacy. It would be up to her.

But that was for later. If I wasn't being given jobs to do, as Leliana and Zevran were once again sent out into the city to obtain information, I wasn't going to laze around the estate. My fellow warriors might be getting bored themselves, so I offered Sten and Ohgren the chance to spar, Cerys and Alistair also joining in too.

After a good workout with Sten, surprised that we didn't leave each other bruised and battered by the end, though ensuring we shared a handshake once we finished, Ohgren then offered to spar with me next. As we traded blows, he mentioned, "That Brosca sure is a fireband, isn't she?"

I wasn't sure where he was heading, remembering my girls suggesting they didn't like him, so was cautious in my response. "She's a lovely young woman."

"Reminds me of Branka when we were first married."

I didn't mind that avenue of conversation. In fact, I didn't know much about their relationship, so thought I'd ask, "How was it?"

He stopped mid-swing, and he did that thing we all do, looking away as he accessed that part of his brain that held memories. "Our first couple of years were wedded bliss, Ragnar. I mean, she was pure sex. The insane bitch you saw in the Deep Roads? A mere shell of who she once was. But those first couple of years, I remember fondly. I guess you know enough by now that dwarven women know how to and definitely love to fuck."

I couldn't help but agree with that assessment. He continued on. "Then again, what you see in front of you now? I know I'm a pathetic drunk, who is barely good enough to fight anymore. Don't say anything, I know I'm right. But I used to be able to throw words around like honour and nobility, and know they meant something. I used to be someone in Orzammar, Ragnar. Sereda could tell you about Ohgren and his battle prowess. And in addition to battle, I had prowess in other areas. On that reason alone, Branka was a perfect match.

But..." He trailed off for a moment and sighed, "I'll admit it. I grew jealous of her success. I was an honourable warrior, proven in battle, and while I didn't expect a subservient wife, I didn't expect what happened. It's a long story, but basically it became her House and I grew resentful. And as her obsession with finding the Anvil grew, I turned to drink to handle it. And that only got worse when I started to hear the rumours."

"About Hespith?"

He nodded. "In a marriage, I thought I was the only one supposed to like pussy!" I'll admit, that line caused both of us to crack up in laughter. "Don't get me wrong, even I could see why she liked Hespith. What we found in the Deep Roads wasn't her."

"Ever have a three-way?"

He chuckled, albeit ruefully. "It was asked more than once. By that time, I think Branka found me repulsive as I probably verged on full-blown alcoholic by that stage. Hespith might have been interested, and she was only a distant cousin, but I wasn't going to fuck her without Branka present. That'd just be weird. But I have no doubt it was her that filled Branka's head with all that Anvil nonsense. I never agreed with doing it, considering it a fool's errand. And I still think I was right, considering she sacrificed her entire House to obtain it. As far as I'm concerned, she's a Paragon in name only."

"I'm not surprised you sound a little bitter."

"Honestly, Ragnar, if you had chosen to back Caridin, part of me would have taken delight in driving my axe into her head. I won't say she ruined me. No, I did that to myself. But I regret marrying her. I should have married Felsi."

"Ah, I've heard mention of her."

"I was with Felsi before Branka. I loved her then. I love her still." He trailed off again, another sigh. "She was the one, Ragnar. You ever have that? 'The one'?"

"In my situation, I think I have four or five."

"But you have one you love more than the others?" I couldn't deny it, even the girls knew, so I nodded. "That's what it was like with Felsi. Even while married to Branka, I thought of her. But I ruined things with her too. She's on the surface, lives in a village south of the Circle tower. I have a mind to visit her once the Blight is over, see if I can patch things up."

"I take it you can't return to Orzammar?"

"I don't want to. Too many bad memories, and I think most of them would have been happy to see the back of me. No, I'll make a life for myself on the surface somehow."

I could only wish him well in that regard.

After taking a rather long lunch, topped off with a couple of tankards, I was relaxing in the sitting room with my most of my girls, Morrigan and Wynne also joining us, when a servant entered, asking me to join Eamon in his study. Wondering what he might want, as the Landsmeet was still a few days away, and I wasn't really expected to do anything until the day itself, I still happily agreed to meet him.

He wasn't alone as I strode in. The elven woman by his side appeared to know me though, stepping forward with hand outstretched. "Ragnar Dragonborn," she stated, though I still nodded. "My name is Erlina. I am Anora's handmaiden."

"Delighted to meet you. Um... Why are you here?"

She stepped back next to Eamon and the pair quickly explained the situation. Anora had not only been cast aside by her father. She was now the effective prisoner of Rendon Howe, and Erlina worried not only for her safety, but her very life. Why was she visiting us though? Because she knew Howe and Loghain would try and somehow pin her death on us. I didn't see how, but knowing what both men were like, I knew we had to help.

That didn't mean I trusted Erlina or Anora, and I shared my opinion bluntly, wanting assurances that Anora would discuss future arrangements once we had her safe. Erlina readily agreed, pledging that Anora would assist bring down her father at the Landsmeet, though she wouldn't say what position Anora would want by the end of the Landsmeet. That was a discussion for Anora, Eamon and Alistair to have, though she knew I would have an opinion, and she also knew of Cerys. It looks like secrets were difficult to keep in Denerim.

We made plans immediately. They were not elaborate, as I wanted to move fast. Erlina agreed to everything I requested, and I agreed that we would hit the estate the next day. She left, relieved that we had so readily agreed to help, though once she had left the estate, we called Alistair and Cerys into the study and explained what had just occurred. Alistair was suspicious, though was willing to play the game. I suggested a small team to infiltrate. Cerys and I would go, as we hoped to catch Howe. Leliana would join us, as she was an expert in such craft. I did think about Zevran, but I thought an elf would stand out, so suggested Solona. Cerys agreed, as mages were not uncommon around such estates, lords and nobles requiring arcane advisors.

Leliana returned once the sun went down, and I explained to her what we would be doing the next day. Solona was happy to join us too, and there was little else to plan. Erlina would have uniforms for us, we would enter the estate, grab Anora, and get out as quickly as possible. However, if Howe was present, Cerys and I would try and locate him.

"Are you sure that's wise?" Leliana asked, concern clear in her tone.

"Probably not, but I promised Cerys. You weren't there that night. The lawful part of my mind says 'Have him arrested, put on trial and executed that way.' The vengeful part of my mind says 'Allow Cerys her right.' I'm listening to the vengeful part at the moment."

"Which person is more important?"

"Anora. As long as we leave with her in the end, Howe can always be taken down at another time. But I wouldn't mind taking two birds with one stone."

Solona was delighted that I'd immediately thought of her for the job the next day, though I insisted that her magic would be an asset if shit hit the fan, explaining she'd been fantastic help since the day we'd recruited her. I don't know if it was the first time I'd said that to her, but I nearly left her on the verge of tears, albeit happy tears, that we all appreciated her in such a way. I thought it would have been obvious, but I guess that sometimes you need to be told as well.

She was still in a good mood upon heading to bed with me that night. After making sure the fire would burn all night, surprised to see a bucket of water being kept warm above it, she wasted little time getting my clothes off, immediately falling to her knees, remembering what she'd told Lyna in Redcliffe. "I thought you would have just wanted a kiss and cuddle?"

"Afterwards. Right now, I want this. Are you seriously complaining about the fact I want to suck your cock?"

I couldn't help smile. "I'm just surprised, Solona."

"That's why there is a bucket of water. I want it on my face."

"You're serious?"

"As you always say, I wouldn't say it if I didn't want to do it."

Since that first time she'd sucked my cock, Solona had slowly but steadily improved her technique. She was still as enthusiastic as ever, desperate to please me, but there was no doubt she was much better too. She didn't try and impress me or herself by constantly trying to take her own length. She knew that wasn't necessary to get me off. And she was just so damned sweet, just the fact this young woman was on her knees, willing to bring me off in such a way, was enough to bring me to the boil very quickly.

As she blew me, she undressed herself until she was also naked. Part of me wanted on the bed so I could pleasure her at the same time, but what she was doing with her mouth and tongue eventually distracted me enough that I just wanted whatever she wanted. She'd been taught well by Leliana, remembering that she had two hands, using one to stroke my body, loving running them over my stomach and abs, while she grabbed my right hand with her left, holding onto it, continuing to look up into my eyes as she swallowed my length.

"Solona," I moaned. There was no point keeping the noise down. I had never really worried about it anyway, but considering I had company every night, anyone who walked by our room would know what was going on. I could see the smile on her eyes as I'd moaned her name, letting go of her hand to stroke her hair. "You're beautiful," I whispered, "And I love you."

She had to stop sucking me, such was the smile that lit up her face. Pressing my cock to her cheek, she continued to stroke me as she looked up into my eyes. "Are you going to do what I want?"

"Of course."

"Are you close?"

"I should probably take over."

She happily let me do that, continuing to stroke her hair with my left hand. The look of love and devotion she returned made my heart swell. Part of me didn't want to ruin that face of hers with what was to come. Heh, double entendre...

Warning her a last time, the smile didn't leave her face though she did close her eyes as the first streak of cum formed on her face, quickly followed by four or five others. I tried to keep my noise down, though it was rather difficult as it was quite the orgasm. I didn't realise I'd grabbed her hair quite hard until I saw her wince, immediately letting go and apologising, though she just started to laugh at the mess I left on her face. Her tongue poked out, and she did lick off what was around her mouth as I said I would grab water, soap and a cloth to wipe her down.

Getting down on my knees in front of her, I gently wiped off the mess I'd made until her face was clean once again. Opening her eyes, she simply leaned forward to kiss me, wrapping her arms around me, myself completing the embrace. "That felt really naughty," she said upon breaking the kiss.

"Part of me really didn't want to do it. Not with you."

"I know, but thank you for doing it. But I do prefer it when you finish somewhere else." I couldn't help chuckle, as I knew exactly where. And it wasn't her mouth, if you're wondering.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked. It might sound like a stupid question, but I figured she had ideas, and I would happily go along with whatever she wanted.

"I don't even have to ask, Ragnar. I know you want to return the favour."

I leaned closed to her ear. "I'm going to make you cum so hard," I whispered.

"I can't wait," she whispered back.

I picked her up in my arms, earning more laughter as I gently lay her down on the bed. Then I just stood back and looked her. She was still as pale as the day I met her. Her breasts were magnificent. Her legs longer than you would think. She noticed me looking at her and, this time, didn't grow embarrassed, instead just beckoning me to join her.

Her entire body would be kissed. Her hands, arms, body, breasts, legs, feet. Everywhere except her sex. I know I drove her nuts, while also leaving her in fits of giggles when kissing sensitive parts. I flipped her over and started on her back, even biting her arse cheeks. Not hard, enough to make her giggle even more. She raised her arse, as I did briefly touch her sex, unsurprised to feel she was dripping wet. I avoided her little arsehole. I wanted to give it a try, but I knew she wasn't particularly interested, and I had other girls I could do that with.

She eventually pleaded with me to bring her off, so once she was on her back again, her sex glistening in the light of the fire, the look in her eyes now one of pleading. I'd teased her for a long time, and I knew she was aching for release. When she did climax, it was going to be big.

After sharing a soft kiss, I got straight to business, enjoying the taste of her pussy immediately, and she was very turned on, her back arching as soon as my tongue touched her. Crying out to the Maker, and also moaning my name at times, I had to ensure I kept her legs spread wide to stop her squashing my head with her thighs. It didn't take long before I recognised the body language I knew well, that suggested she her orgasm was already imminent. I'm sure she probably didn't mind, considering all the teasing.

A hand in my hair was the suggestion not to dare stop what I was doing, not that I would. A loud moan suggested she was close, and once I switched my focus entirely to her clit, her orgasm followed seconds later. Trying to keep my mouth in place was rather difficult considering how much she moved, and though I'd have happily continued eating her out for another one, a pat on the top of my head was the universal motion to stop. Lifting my head up, she was barely with it enough to return a smile. I did kiss up her body, causing her to shudder again as she was still very sensitive, though she was happy enough to kiss me, despite the fact my mouth and chin were still coated in her juices.

Lying next to her, she rolled onto her side and cuddled into me, her head nestling under my chin. "I could go to sleep right now, and you haven't even made love to me yet," she murmured.

"I'll give you a few minutes to recover. We have all night, Solona."

We did make love a little later, but I've got to be honest, I'd exhausted the poor girl. Maybe I teased her just a little too much. She was happy enough to ride me as always, but she eventually had to stop, looking very apologetic. "I'm exhausted, Ragnar," she said, looking very embarrassed, "I can't remember ever having a bigger one. My heart is still going mental." For emphasis, she grabbed my hand and put it to her chest. She wasn't lying. I was happy for her to hop off and we simply spent the rest of the night cuddling. I thought she would want to spoon me, though that would only be for when we slept. Before that, there was more kissing and cuddling, plenty of stroking of each other's bodies, and a lot of whispered conversation. I thought I would broach a subject that I'd shared with Brosca the night before.

"Have you thought about the future?" I wondered.

"I have. I'm conflicted, Ragnar. Joining the Wardens helped me escape the Circle. But joining them would mean leaving you. And I definitely don't want to do that."

"I thought you'd say that."

"I've already spoken to Cerys about it. She laughed as apparently she's had similar conversations with others. She's calling it the 'Ragnar effect'."

"Have you spoken to Natia lately?"

"Of course. We talk all the time." She paused before cuddling even closer, if it were possible. "I know why you've raised this topic right now. And yes, definitely. Absolutely. More than one. Maybe three or five."

"You're serious?"

She glanced away, definitely embarrassed. "If it wasn't for the darkspawn, I'd have made sure I was with child already," she whispered.

"But you're still so young..."

She looked up. I thought just starting to say it would offend her. Instead, she just smiled. "I'm the perfect age. The only issue I see is that the child I were to birth would probably have magical abilities too, so that means either losing the child to the Circle, or..." She trailed off, as even I knew what that meant.

"So both yourself and Natia want to have my child."

"Children, Ragnar. Definitely plural."

Such a thought would have probably scared the shit out of me back in Skyrim, despite all the women I was with. Thinking of the future with the likes of Solona and Natia? I found myself smiling about it. Sure, it would be one hell of an unconventional lifestyle if we all did agree to live that way, but Solona was genuinely excited about such a future. As was Natia, come to think of it.

"Do you want to be a father?"

"Before coming to Thedas, I never gave it a thought. Don't get me wrong, if any of the women I was with had been with child, I'd have done the right thing and supported her. I'm not sure if I would have married her or anything, but I'd try and be a good father at least. I guess I am old enough that I should start thinking about it, though from a slightly selfish aspect, having a child would leave a legacy."

"Ah, would your children also be Dragonborn?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Want to get some practice in?"

I couldn't help chuckle, but she turned onto her back and beckoned me. "I thought you were too tired?"

"If you do most of the work, I'll be just fine."

Apart from her legs wrapping around me, I did do most of the work, not that I minded. The love-making was slow, sensual, passionate, with plenty of kissing and touching. I enjoyed being inside her, as much as she loved me fucking her. She would occasionally wiggle her butt, feeling myself fall just that little bit deeper inside her. She loved it, occasionally having to bite my shoulder to stop herself crying out too loud.

The break to chat and cuddle helped both of us last longer, though she did give me a slight fright while fucking her when she said, "I can't wait until you put a baby in me." I thought she meant there and then, as I stopped and she burst into laughter. "I don't mean now, Ragnar."

"Oh... Good..." And so we continued making love.

"Sorry, all that baby talk has got me thinking. Just think of all the sex you'll have when we all decide. Probably even more than you have now!"

That wasn't a bad thought. But she knew enough that I'd been given a slight fright, so didn't mention babies again, instead focusing on thing such as how nice my cock felt inside her, and running her hands up and down my arms, cooing about my muscles as always. Despite the break, I couldn't last forever, and I knew she would want me to cum, and her to enjoy another orgasm. Fucking for hours sounded great, but usually ended with both of us feeling rather sore.

12