The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 46

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
6k words
4.56
1.5k
1

Part 46 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 46 - Light the Flames

*****

Walking through Hightown without a care in the world in the late afternoon sunlight, I felt something pressed into the palm of my hand. Grabbing it without thinking, I looked around to see who it was, but saw no-one I recognised. Looking at the piece of paper, it didn't say much.

Meet me at the Blooming Rose.

There was no signature nor name, and it simply left me wondering who passed it on. Was it anything to do with any of the issues I'd been involved in lately? Or was it perhaps a new mystery to solve? Figuring there was no point wasting time, I headed straight for the Blooming Rose.

Wandering inside, a rather attractive brunette approached me, leading me to a table. I sat down and ordered an ale, looking around, wondering who had made contact with me. A tankard was placed in front of me, taking a good swig as usual, and it was only when I lowered it that I recognised who had given me the letter.

"Zevran?"

The elf smiled. "Good to see you, Ragnar."

"You too," I stated, offering my hand, which he accepted immediately, "What brings you to Kirkwall?"

"Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, a suggestion you may have made..."

"Suggestion?" The look he returned told me everything. "Ah..."

"Still interested?" I ran a hand down my face before meeting his eyes. They must have told him everything as he smiled and nodded his head. "I understand."

"It was a fun night, but being completely honest, that's all it will be. There may have been a slight attraction, but things have changed a lot since then, and particularly since the last time we saw each other in Antiva City. I'm now a father to at least one child, and things between myself and the girls are growing serious."

"Can't blame an elf for trying."

"Still good to see you. In Kirkwall for any other reason?"

"My war against the Crows continues, but I will admit, the hunter has become the hunted somewhat. I have ruffled many feathers over the past couple of years."

"I would ask if you were in any danger but..." I couldn't help grin. "Stupid question, right?"

"Kirkwall is safer than other places."

"Are you hunting here?"

"Not quite. I am tracking someone I know. Whether they are here or not, I will find out eventually. Then I will deal with them."

"How long will you remain in Kirkwall?"

"Well, I was planning on... Never mind. No more than a couple of days. As soon as I find my target, I will head to my next destination. It's best I don't tell you my plans."

We ended up enjoying a couple of tankards, but it was clear than Zevran had contacted me for a particular reason, and now that it was clear I wasn't interested in that, he was being polite but clearly wanted to make haste and leave after an hour or so. We shook hands outside, wishing each other well. It was perhaps a little awkward, no surprise, but I felt I was making the right decision for both of us.

Heading back to the embassy, all my girls were gathered in the office. I must have had a look on my face again as they all fell silent as I walked in. They all seemed to share a glance before Solona asked, "Okay, who this time?"

"What?"

"Who have you been intimate with? Or fucked?"

I couldn't help chuckle, shaking my head, before replying, "No-one. It was offered and I said no."

"Oh, you turned down sex?" Anora asked, surprised.

"It was Zevran." Silence again, this time apparently stunned. Isabella and Merrill would probably be surprised to hear I'd even experimented. "I told him I'm not interested in being with a man again. Haven was one thing. What happened in Denerim was another. But I've scratched that itch. What happened was simply in the moment. In the cold heart of day, I'm simply not interested. Not when I have you girls to satisfy any urges."

Anora met my eyes and smiled. "Well, sounds like you've experienced some personal growth, Ragnar."

"Perhaps, but I think he needs to find someone who'll like and love him for him. I'd never give him what he really wanted."

"Who's Zevran?" Hawke asked. I perhaps surprised them when I sat down and explained what happened. What I had learned, though, was that most people on Thedas were relatively open-minded when it came to relationships, whether it was heterosexual or same sex relationships. And considering I had an all-female harem, I guess that was another example of their open-mindedness.

I'm not sure what it was but, that night, I was sitting by the fire, reading a book, when I was approached by Anora and Solona. That wasn't a particular surprise, but what they were wearing certainly stirred the old loins. Sheer fabric covered their bodies, and by the light of the fire, I certainly got a good look at their busts, bodies and the fabric was perhaps even more revealing than they'd thought.

Anora grabbed the book and placed it down before each took a hand of mine and led me upstairs. "Are you planning something?" I asked, somewhat innocently.

"You're going to make love to Solona first, Ragnar, as it is the right time for her to accept your seed," Anora explained, "Then you will make love to me afterwards."

"Okay," I stated, a little cautiously, as I was led into our bedroom, Anora kicking the door shut with her foot.

"However, while you are making love to Solona, she will be..." Anora paused before continuing. "She will be using her tongue on me." I couldn't help the immediate grin. Solona did the same. Anora blushed as she continued. "I know what I said but... I'll admit, I really liked that kiss we shared. So I'm willing to be as open-minded as you were. If we enjoy it, perhaps I can be a larger part of your harem. If not, at least I can say I tried, just like you."

I pulled her close, laying a gentle kiss on her lips. "And this is why I love you," I whispered. Grabbing Solona, I dragged her close too, kissing her. Solona wasted little time, hearing Anora gasp as no doubt Solona's hand had a little fondle. Considering our and her history, Solona knew how to please a female as much as she knew how to please me.

Finding myself naked quite quickly, both dropped to their knees straight away. I suggested it really wasn't necessary, but Anora had grown to really adore being on her knees, particularly as I always ran my hands through her hair or along her face, while Solona just loved sucking my cock, to put it bluntly. I let them share my cock for a little while, but the only place I wanted to cum was inside them, and not in their mouths.

Helping them up, I nearly ripped off both their nightgowns before gently pushing them back onto the bed, both women spreading their legs immediately. I'm sure I licked my lips as Anora beckoned me to eat her out first, using my mouth on her and my fingers on Solona, just keeping her nice and wet as I focused on Anora to start. I was left thinking that perhaps they'd already been perhaps fooling around, as they were both already rather wet and obviously turned on. Anora came quite quickly, so I switched my attention to Solona. I ate her out for only a couple of minutes before she was begging for my cock.

Making ourselves comfortable on the bed, Anora wasted little time positioning herself above Solona, and the look on her face suggested she was definitely going to enjoy giving some pleasure. After a few minutes, Anora was positioned in such a way that Solona could pleasure her pussy and I could bury my face in her arse.

Anora came hard. Very hard. And there was definitely a suggestion that I could perhaps slide something nice and hard in said arse at a later time... I think that idea led to me burying myself in Solona and exploding rather quickly. That just made her giggle before she said, "Well, if that doesn't put another baby in me..."

I needed at least a few minutes to recover, lying between Anora and Solona, the former being rather affectionate, Solona giggling as she suggested cum was flooding out of her. "It might have sounded like I was just in the moment, but I was serious, Ragnar," Anora stated quietly.

"You were?"

Putting a finger to my chin, she made my eyes meet hers. "I love what we share, Ragnar. And I want you to have all of me. Not tonight, as we're doing something quite special here, but perhaps we can do it soon together. I know you'll be nothing but gentle."

"I'll ensure you love every second of it."

"He'll start gentle, but you'll soon want him to fuck you there too, Anora," Solona added, "I was so scared of the idea but, the first time we did it, he made sure I was always happy to continue, really took his time, his entire focus being on my enjoyment. We haven't done it much lately, and while I'm not quite the anal queen Brosca is, I still love the occasional arse fucking he gives me. Sometimes I'll just bury my head, wiggle my arse, and beg him to fuck me there."

"Wow," Anora whispered.

I chuckled. "Yep, definitely no longer the innocent young woman I met at the Circle."

"I could suggest talking to Brosca, Anora, but what she can do with Ragnar at times is mind blowing," Solona added.

"I've heard about it but never seen it." Anora looked at me. "What do you think, Ragnar? Should I ask for her advice?"

"Ani, she'd probably offer to put on a show for you."

I was now hard, so Anora wasted little time sitting up and sliding down my cock. Wasting little time establishing a rhythm, she added with a few moans, "Well, I have to admit, I'm finding the idea of your hard cock sliding into my little arse quite appealing, Ragnar."

Solona sat up, sitting behind Anora, running her hands up and down her body, leaving soft kisses on her neck. "You'll love it the first time he slides his cock inside your arse, Anora," she breathed. One of her hands disappeared and definitely started to fondle her butt as Anora's eyes widened for a moment before a sweet smile appeared. "Just like me, you'll soon want it more and more. You'll beg him to fuck you there eventually. But, as we all know, Ragnar loves pussy over everything."

Solona sucked a couple of fingers as definitely started to fondle Anora. "Do you like my fingers there, Anora?"

"Maker, yes," Anora whispered.

"Would you like them inside you?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"First my fingers, Anora. Then imagine his cock there. Do you want his cock there?"

"More than anything." She said it so adamantly, even my eyes widened in surprise as hers met mine. "You have my heart and soul, Ragnar. Now you can have my body too."

"Now?" Solona wondered.

"Am I ready?"

"Give me a few seconds," she replied, immediately disappearing as Anora learned forward, running my hands up her body before I rested them on her butt cheeks.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely. It might seem a little quick, but I've been thinking about it for a long time now. We've had so much fun together lately, and I've wanted to give you everything for quite a while. I wasn't planning it for right now but, well, Solona knows what she's doing with those fingers."

She returned with a bottle, quickly applying some oil to Anora, so while I gently fucked her, Solona slid a couple of fingers inside her arse. Anora smiled at me, suggesting she was currently being double penetrated, which made even Solona giggle. Once ready, Anora lifted herself up as Solona quickly lubed up my cock, before I left it to Anora to take her time as I felt her incredibly tight arse wrap itself around my cock.

"I won't last long," I grunted, no shame in admitting what was happening was incredibly exciting.

Anora leaned forward to kiss me. "I'm sure you'll stay hard long enough," she whispered, "Solona can fondle my pussy so I can cum really hard too."

Anora took her time, but somehow, she took my entire length after a few minutes. She didn't go too hard or fast, but by the expressions of her face, she definitely enjoyed every minute. With Solona also fondling her pussy, Anora came quite quickly, which I think was a surprise to her most of all, as she turned a bright shade of red at the few expletives that left her mouth.

Leaning forward, she let me take control long enough to cum, though I didn't have to go too much faster, simply enjoying the idea of being deep inside her arse. When I did cum, it was one hell of a good orgasm, the sort that left me wanting sleep quite quickly.

Anora slid off me once we were all done, lying back with a grin on her face. "Definitely doing that again. Once I'm used to that cock of yours there, you can fuck me like the others."

Now that was the sort of idea I could get behind...

*****

Kirkwall had been relatively peaceful but the day Hawke arrived with news of missing Qunari, I knew it was perhaps a sign things were about to descend into chaos eventually. She'd been summoned to a meeting with Seneschal Bran about a missing delegation of Qunari. I was the last to be gathered, even Aveline being present, who let her opinion be known quite quickly that it had all the hallmarks of an inside job by the city guard itself.

"We should speak with the Arishok first," I suggested. Everyone, even Anora, looked at me in surprise. "He's bound to be pissed off, right? We go speak to him, let him know we're investigating, we keep him from launching an attack against the city itself. Most of us here have been in that compound of theirs. All warriors, itching for an excuse to fight. Whoever is behind this perhaps wants that."

Solona smirked. "You know, Ragnar, sometimes you are smarter than you appear."

"I'll take that as a compliment. But do you all agree?"

"We'll speak to the Arishok first," Hawke replied with a firm nod.

Our entire group headed towards the Qunari compound. Most of us were now well known so could cross Kirkwall without being hassled. It helped I was physically intimidating but my friends were all capable as warriors, rogues or mages too. Obtaining entrance to see the Arishok wasn't too difficult. He was as grumpy and short with us as expected but seemed appreciative that we would be taking it upon ourselves to locate his missing men. It helped that we told him we'd do it without taking payment.

Next stop was the Hanged Man, as suggested by Varric. If there was anywhere in Kirkwall that would have information, it was either there or the Blooming Rose. Walking into the tavern, Aveline immediately pointed out a group of her men at a table, appearing to be in the middle of a celebration. We led the guard captain take the lead, our large group approaching the table, which grew quiet very quickly when they noticed our appearance.

Aveline knew her men and knew who to push straight away. The man she questioned, Orwald, folded rather quickly during interrogation, telling us that he'd been ordered by templar, who handed over a letter with a seal of the grand cleric, implicating the Chantry itself in the disappearance of the Qunari. Aveline ordered the men out of the Hanged Man, and I was told later that all were thrown out of the city guard before being thrown in jail.

While Aveline was doing that, I suggested we approach the Chantry and, while we wouldn't flat out accuse them of being involved, as we only had the word of a soon to be disgraced city guard, the fact the orders came with the seal of the grand cleric couldn't be ignored.

No doubt our progress towards the Chantry was observed as we got nowhere near an audience with the grand cleric. However, we did end up meeting who I would call, rather sarcastically, an old friend. Formerly Sister, now Mother Petrice was obviously sent to speak with us and we wasted little time bluntly accusing the Chantry of being involved.

Hawke offered the sealed letter. "Explain why this letter has a Chantry seal."

Petrice took hold and read the contents before shaking her head. "I can assure you the grand cleric issued no such orders. We do not wish to provoke the Qunari."

I laughed briefly. "Despite what you involved yourself and us in before."

She waved a dismissive hand. "That was years ago now. Things have changed. All we want is the Qunari gone. Provoking them into a fight will not cause them to leave."

"Then explain the letter," Hawke demanded.

She rolled the letter and handed it back. "It is not in the writing of the grand cleric, nor do I recognise it as that of other Mother's or Sister's of the Chantry. Therefore, we are being framed."

"By who?" I wondered.

Anders scoffed. "Typical Chantry bullshit. We have evidence of their involvement and still they deny."

Petrice glanced at him but ignored his words. She remained silent, her eyes moving between myself and Hawke at least a few times. I remained calm but I wasn't going to accept her bullshit. Finally, she sighed. "Fine. You may not remember my former bodyguard, Ser Varnell. His belief that the Qunari must be expelled by any means necessary was starting to draw the wrong sort of attention towards the Chantry. So I dismissed him. Taking that as a personal slight, he seems to have taken it as some personal crusade to provoke the Qunari, either to ensure they attack Kirkwall or that they leave. Considering some of his actions, he is bound to cause the former."

"That could result in some sort of exalted march," Fenris muttered.

"A what?" I asked.

"A Chantry led mission to cleanse the land of... non-believers."

"Where is he and does he have the delegates?" I asked.

Again, she remained silent for a time. I think, if not a Mother of the Chantry, she would have a lied through her teeth. But she couldn't. With another sigh, she nodded. "Yes, he has them. I know where he is."

"And you will take us there, correct?" Hawke asked, the tone suggesting Petrice would take us whether she liked it or not.

Petrice asked us to wait as she disappeared, returning having put on a cloak to cover her clothing, and she clearly carried a weapon as well. She led us out of Hightown and towards Lowtown, and it was no surprise that we ended up in the caverns of Darktown. Petrice was far more confident than I expected as we walked along, though as she was backed by a rather large group, I guess she had reason to be.

"How do you know where he is?" Hawke asked, again in a tone that brought Petrice to a stop, turning towards Hawke. "You said you'd dismissed him."

"I think my own views on the Qunari would have been clear."

"So you worked with him down here?" I asked.

"Not exactly. Ser Varnell has very much done his own thing over the past couple of years. But I knew he based himself down here when he worked for me."

"But you have been here before?" I asked, pressing her for the truth. She met my eyes, sighed, and nodded.

She led us well away from where the unfortunate lived in Darktown, into long abandoned tunnels. We walked for at least half an hour, left wondering if she was trying to confuse use, before we heard shouting ahead. We eventually exited out into a cavernous room, coming to a halt, my sword already in hand, as we gazed upon what we'd walked in on. At least six Qunari were chained to the far wall. All were bleeding from wounds, signs of torture obvious. There were at least a dozen others, most having turned towards us upon our appearance.

"Ser Varnell!" Petrice called. It was only then that she removed her cloak.

Varnell seemed rather pleased to see her, gesturing in her direction. "Take a knee, faithful! The Chantry blesses us."

"You claim a blessing when you have used the authority of the grand cleric so openly? You have brought wrath down upon you. You remember Hawke and the Dragonborn? The Qunari have friends, templar. How will you answer their allegations?"

Varnell looked upon myself and Hawke, before definitely stopping at me. "You! You are a non-believer like these Qunari."

"And you're a coward, fighting warriors only when their hands are bound." I raised my sword, holding it out at eye level. "Step forward and see how you fare against someone who can fight back."

12