The Dream

Story Info
A sex dream leads to confusion and submission.
2.4k words
4.56
15.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a real dream I had and has been a fantasy of mine for quite some time. I hope you enjoy it.

All characters are over 18.

--

About a month ago I had a dream. It fucked with my head. I spent a week or more just trying to figure out what it meant. I was confused and unsure of what to do about it. After another week I'd decided that it meant nothing and I'd just forget about it.

The problem was that I couldn't forget about it. It wouldn't go away. It would keep popping into my head at all times. I had the dream more and more often. I was jerking off multiple times a day thinking about it. I was confused by what it meant. I'd never had thoughts like these before and I'd only ever been with women sexually. Why was I having this dream?

I had to talk to someone about it, but I wasn't sure who. The best option was probably my roommate John. We've never really talked about sex before.

John and I have been friends forever. We played basketball together in high school. We didn't plan it but we ended up going to the same college, so we've been roommates for the last three years.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't judge me and I just needed to get it off my mind and maybe having someone tell me that it didn't mean anything would do that for me. I hope.

I'd resolved to tell him on Friday night, I'd probably need a few drinks to work up the nerve to talk about this.

Thursday night, I had just finished jerking off in my room (thinking about this dream of course). I went out to get some water and stop by John's room on my way back.

I went to the kitchen and filled my glass with ice and water and when I turned around John was right there. Scared me half to death and I almost dropped my glass.

"What's got you so jumpy?" He said as he opened the freezer.

"Nothing, was just in my little world there for a second," which was true and I couldn't stop it. I had to ask him, my heart was racing a mile a minute but I was able to get the words out, "Hey man you got any plans tomorrow night?"

"Not really, probably just hanging out around here after work." He said.

"Cool me too, wanna have some beers and watch some movies or play some Madden or something?"

"Sure. I'll be home around 7." He finished filling his cup and went back to his room.

I followed shortly behind and went to my room. My heart was still racing, I had to do this, I had to talk to someone.

I'd already jerked off so I fell asleep rather easily that night. And of course, I had the dream again. I woke up hard as a rock. Determined not to let this control me, I decided not to jerk it, no orgasm as a result of the dream.

John had already left for work by the time I'd gotten up and around. I took a cold shower and tried to keep my mind occupied with video games and movies. I made a few phone calls. The day just seemed to be dragging along.

I decided to calm my nerves a bit and got a beer around 5 pm. I played video games on my computer then went to watch a movie in the living. When John got home around 7:10 pm I had already had about 4 beers and was feeling quite buzzed.

"I see you got a head start, let me get changed and we play Madden or something." He said as he walked through the living room.

When he came out he was wearing a t-shirt and some basketball shorts, the same as me. He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer for himself and tossed me one.

I chugged the one I already and opened the new one.

"Damn, you suck at Madden sober, I can't imagine how bad you'll be drunk." He joked and sat down on the other end of the couch.

By the end of our third game and my 8th beer I was pretty buzzed and just came out with it.

"John, I wanted to ask your opinion on something. I had a weir left dream and I'm not sure what it means..." I said sheepishly.

"Umm okay, I mean I'm not your therapist or anything..." he said.

"I know, I know, but it's weird and I don't know who else to talk to about this..." I trailed off and paused, "this sex dream I had."

"Okay, man. I'm all ears." He put the controller down and listened.

"About a month ago I was watching this porn clip of a woman laying on her back, her head was hanging over the bed and a guy with a big cock was fucking her face. After a few minutes of that, he started cumming and pulled out and came all over my face. Her mascara was running, spit and cum covered her face and she had the biggest smile on her face as she worked on catching her breath."

"Dude I think I know that clip, it's really hot," John said as he adjusted his crotch.

"I know, okay so here's the weird part. In my dream, I was in her place. On my back, wearing panties and getting face fucked." I paused.

"Go on." He said.

"I can't stop thinking about it. In the dream I was so incredibly hard, my cock strained against the panties. When I woke up that first time I was covered in my cum, I'd had a wet dream. I remember it so vividly I've jacked off thinking about it multiple times. I'm not sure what to do about it." I felt myself starting to get hard while discussing this.

There was an awkward moment of silence after I'd finished talking. I noticed that John had at some point slipped his hand into his pants while was taking.

I broke the silence. "It doesn't mean anything right?"

John had a contemplative look on his face as he pondered what to say next.

"I think." He stopped talking and stood up. I could see his erect penis tenting out his shorts as he stood there.

"I think it means you want to get fucked in the face while wearing some panties, you sissy."

Hearing him talk like that made my dick antsy. He pulled his shorts down and his giant cock popped up.

We'd played sports together and shared a locker room and an apartment so I've seen his penis before but never like this. Erect it was a cock. There was nothing else to call it. A cock. And it was fucking impressive. My dick was starting to get hard staring at his.

"Uhhh" I stammered as my mouth was open practically hanging on the floor. I couldn't look away.

"I never took your for a sissy Harry, but I'll take you now." He had a devious smile. "Go to my room, back of my sock drawer, you'll find some panties that my ex left here. Pick either pair, put them on, and wait for me however you want." He winked.

"Ummm" I was still speechless.

"I can tell by the bulge in your shorts that you want this. You got hard when I called you a sissy, didn't you? Or was it when you saw my hard cock?"

It was both I thought as I stood up, my 6-inch tent protruding from the front.

"I knew you were pitching a tent you little sissy." My cock jumped at him calling me that again. "I'm going to grab another beer. I'll be in when I finish it."

I walked to his room and looked back. John turned and went to the fridge and grabbed another beer, I heard him crack it open as I walked down the hall.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I never expected this to be the outcome when I decided to ask John about my dream. He was right though, I did seem to like it when he called me a sissy. I couldn't explain it.

I got to his room and looked in his top drawers. Under his socks, I saw 2 pairs of panties. A purple lacy thong and a bikini-style panty with multi-color polka dots.

Lacy things are sexy but I've always had a thing for normal panties. The way the full panty covers the ass looks so amazing. Visible panty line is sexy too.

I took off my clothes and stood at his drawer going back and forth on which ones to wear. I grabbed the polka dot pair and put them on, my dick was straining against the fabric. They felt nice against my skin, the way the elastic hugged my thighs. I rubbed my ass, it felt good.

Completely hard, nervous, but excited I made my way over to the bed. I climbed up, I was on all fours momentarily wishing there was a mirror so I could see myself better. I rolled onto my back and got into the position from my dream. My dick head was poking out of the waistband of the panties. At that moment I felt like a sissy and I loved it.

"Are you ready sissy?" I heard him call out from the hallway.

"Yes," I said.

John walked into the room his cock still hard as a rock and swaying as he walked. He surveilled the situation a moment before walking up to me. His cock was mere inches from my mouth.

"You want this bad, don't you? You want me to fuck that sissy face of yours don't you?" He asked as he tapped his shaft and pointed the head down towards me.

"Yes, I want your cock." I stuck out my tongue and tried to lick it.

"Good." He took that final step forward and placed his huge man meat in my mouth. Just the head at first, it hit my tongue and I instinctively closed my lips around it. It felt spongy and didn't have much of a taste to it.

John thrust his hips slightly and pushed his massive tool further into my mouth. He started to slowly go back and forth. His hard as steel shaft gliding across my lips, the head of his cock getting further and further towards the back of my throat. Surprisingly I wasn't gagging at all so far.

He started to pick up his pace. He wasn't going any deeper yet, just faster. I can't quite explain the feeling, it was marvelous. My cock enjoyed it too as it was constrained in these polka dot panties. I was enjoying my new role as a sissy. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear John say he was going to start going deeper.

He hit the back of my throat causing a slight reaction from my gag reflex. It was starting to sound like a porn flick in here. My throat was making that "gluck gluck" sound as his cock head was tried to go down my throat.

Interestingly though my gag reflex gave up after a minute or two and he was able to slide right in. Now he was pounding away balls deep into my face. Each time he pulled back, he pulled out lots of extra salivae. His cock was covered in it. I think it's a side effect of having something in your throat, your body wants to get rid of it so it is lubricated with more saliva to make it easier to expel. Maybe, what do I know, I'm not a scientist, I'm a sissy.

"You were made for getting face fucked. You're doing such a great job." John said as he pulled out.

More saliva fell on my face as I worked on catching my breath.

"Thanks, Jo..." before I could finish he shoved his cock back in my throat and went back to fucking me. He leaned forward and braced himself on the bed and started to hammer my face. He was going all out, there was spit oozing out of my mouth, and every few pumps he would pull out and allow me to breath for a second before going right back at it.

I could feel my orgasm welling up inside me, each time he bottomed out and his balls hit my nose and brow the bed shook causing my dick to jostle in the panties. I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm and I hadn't even touched myself.

"I'm going to cum Harry." John panted as he thrust in and out. "Here it comes!" He grunted and I felt his cock pulse in my throat, his orgasm triggered mine and I started filling the panties up. He started pulling out as we both came, he was still shooting and got it all over my face. It went everywhere, in my mouth, nose, down my forehead, and into my hair. I was covered in spit and cum.

He got up and went over to his desk.

"That was amazing Harry, you doing okay?" John asked sincerely.

I was still gasping for air, blood rushing to my head, I sat up and tried to clear my thoughts, my mind was racing a mile a minute. A month ago I was scared of what this dream meant and now I was excited about what it meant. The truth was that the moment his cock touched my lips, I knew. I knew I was going to love it and I knew that I was meant to be a sissy cocksucker.

"Yeah man, I'm good." I paused briefly deciding what to say next. "Can I keep the panties?"

"Harry, we're going to get you so many more pairs. I've got so many ideas for what's next."

I stood up my face dripping, my dick now soft and wet in the cum soaked panties to made my way to the bathroom. As I walked past John he smacked my panty-clad ass causing me to jump slightly. I looked back over my shoulder from the doorway and shook my ass at him. He smiled.

"Mmmm maybe I'll fuck that sissy ass of yours next!" He shouted as I headed for the bathroom.