The Dream

Story Info
A dream of the beach.
5.3k words
4.4
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I had a dream.

I dream a lot and after years of practice, I can influence my dreams. It's not as rare, or even difficult as it sounds, although it does take a fair amount of practice.

All you have to do is realise that you are dreaming without waking up.

It's easy to identify when you are dreaming; you Just look at your watch. Look at your watch frequently during the day and ask yourself if you are dreaming. Pretty soon you will do it automatically when you are actually dreaming.

You see for some reason technology doesn't work that well in dreams. I know that sounds weird but it's true and invariably this alerts you to the fact you are dreaming. When you can't see the time on your watch, or your phone won't turn on.

Step 1 mastered.

The problem is that for long after being able to identify you are dreaming, that realization of your dreaming state wakes you up. That is what takes the practice; to stay in dream state.

You don't notice every dream, say one in five. Then you will only remember the watch one I five dreams. And then for a very long time when you manage both, the realization that you are dreaming actually wakes you up.

I found it easier in the end to muscle my way back into dreams when I woke myself like this. After doing so a few times I started to manage to stay in the dream, although sometimes it stopped for a while, sort of like hitting pause on a film.

Anyway, that's not the purpose of this story.

I was dreaming about being on a beach with Lil. It was a nudist beach and we were in a tucked away secluded corner of a nudist beach. Not unusual, I am a naturist and this is one whim that Lil will entertain. If we are somewhere warm, and there is a nudist beach, we will at some point be on it.

As an aside It was a dream based on something that had actually happened to us.

We had been on a nudist beach the summer before with just such a secluded corner when our first experience of public sex happened.

I don't know if any of you naturists have noticed, but the water's edge of a nudist beach is often patrolled by people with swimwear who have come for a nosy, and single, naked men with semi-erections.

On that particular day we found out these patrol men maintained their semi's and why!

As I said, on our holiday we were in a little secluded spot. We had been to a few places in this resort where there was supposedly naked sunbathing, but this was the first place where it felt comfortably secluded.

The beach where we were wasn't wide, only about ten yards from the dirt cliffs behind to the sea edge, and the first few yards of that taken up by rock outcrops and scree from the cliffs.

We were at the side of a large running blocking the main part of the beach from the sea to scree, where it almost merged into the bedrock.

Our side of the boulder, the little beach ran about a further fifty yards before it was abruptly cut off by towering stone cliffs thrusting out into the sea and effectively marking the start of the end of the bay. Between us and this cliff there were fingers of rock reaching from the cliff well across the beach creating little niches that people could lie in.

When we had arrived on this day, another couple were the main beach side of the large rock and greeted us as we went past them and the rock to set up our own little beach camp of towels and bags.

We jokingly referred to them as mr and mrs ripped. They were. They were probably in their mid-thirties and had exquisite bodies, adopting poses as they sunbathed that only accidentally showed them at their best. I would have liked to have stayed to talk with them, but really their physiques and age put us to shame. Both of us are far too shy for that.

We hadn't been in our nest long when a patroller came by. Seasoned naturists probably know what they are doing, but we were sweet, old, and innocent.

He looked at us in passing, walking with his feet just in the water. Naked as the day he was born and his semi-erect cock dropping down in front of him as he followed it.

He walked to the cliff bluff marking the end of the beach and made a pretence of bathing in the tiny fresh water fall from the cliff, before returning past us. Again a cursory look and a smile at me watching him.

Five minutes later a different one passed, almost repeating what the first one had done.

We ignored them of course.

Well not really.

I am sure Lil checked out their lobs as they strutted past. When I mentioned they had semi's she agreed.

The first one returned a few minutes later, but this time carrying a towel and bag. Again a look at us as he passed, but this time he ensconced himself in one of the little niches formed by the bedrock strips.

I noted he was somewhat "flagging" as he passed us and wondered if I had imagined him being semi erect. Discretely I watched as he laid out a towel hidden by the small rock bluff. He looked around, casting a gaze in our direction before laying on it so he was hidden by the bluff too.

The other patroller wandered passed again and he nodded at the niche before carrying on the last few steps to the waterfall. Wetting his hands and then returning, following where his cock led him.

I was playing cards and no more than a couple of hands of patience later, the patroller was out of his niche and strutted past us with a good look at Lil and now sporting something slightly more than a semi.

As soon as he was obscured by the rock Lil kicked me and we both giggled like children over his stiffy.

A few more hands and the other patroller went past and back.

A few more and the other returned heading for his niche, his mast now definitely flagging

When he got up again to patrol five minutes later though, he actually had a full erection as he set off on his patrol.

No matter how innocent, at this point both of us realised he was pulling himself hard in his niche so he could show off to naturists on the beach, presumably in the hope of pulling.

Apart from a few intervals of no walkers, and the inevitable clothed coming to see the waterfall, nothing happened for most of the day really. Just these incessant patrols.

Mid-afternoon Lil decided to practice her burlesque routines. I set the music going on my phone and while doing her first routine the patroller wandered past back to his nest, almost stumbling as he watched Lil while he returned back to his niche.

This time he didn't go as far in though and I could see him massaging life back into his advert while he watched Lil dance. I felt my own cock growing as I watched them both. I didn't know if I was angry that he was using my wife as visual stimuli, or proud. Either way I was finding it arousing.

I stood up and ostensibly looked out to sea past Lil, acutely aware of my own aroused state. In reality I wanted to see if I could see him masturbating, and indeed I could see the top of his hand on his cock as he watched my wife.

Lil had seen him of course, but like a true professional carried on dancing.

Lil was facing towards me when I saw the wanker's toes curl and my vigilance rewarded by the sight of a jet of spunk from his cock tip as he masturbated to his climax.

The patrolman took himself into the sea, and made a show of washing himself before returning to his niche and picking up his bag and towel.

Without much ado, and a limp dick he wandered past us, giving us a cheery greeting before he disappeared behind the boulder.

Lil came to chat and we discussed what had evidently happened. She seemed slightly flushed and excited sat by me. She laid down and I ran my hand down her belly to her pussy.

She stopped me of course, but not before my fingers reached wetness and heat.

After a few minutes rest she was happy to practice her solo routine.

That took some setting up as I had to find the track with little internet reception and then get it playing.

While I was doing so and she was practicing a few moves of the dance the second patroller came. He was carrying his towel and a backpack, so I guessed he was going to take up the vacated niche. He did.

I had just about got the phone to play the soundtrack when he wandered over to us. Obviously mistaking what I was trying to do he offered in very broken English,

"I will film you, yes?" and offered to take the phone to film us.

Without thinking, I tried to explain I was just getting the music working and somewhat embarrassed he set off on a patrol.

I couldn't wait until he got back.

When he did it was a bit of a disappointment really.

He walked past us with scarcely a glance to his niche and picked up his towel and bag before striding back past us and around the rock.

I was a bit warm and decided to have a swim while Lil finished her routine. I sloshed into the water and waded out far enough so I could have a wee.

What? Everyone pees in the sea surely?

Turning back I could see both sides of the boulder. Diane was still dancing of course, but the other side is what immediately drew my attention and left me bobbing in the water for a few minutes.

Knelt with his back to the sea the patroller was fucking between the wide-open legs of mrs ripped. Her partner was sat at their side watching intently while he masturbated furiously.

Looking along the beach for the next hundred yards or so, the two or three groups were watching the action.

Absolutely astonished and shocked I eventually thought I might be noticed by them, so returned to Lil and told her what I had seen.

Quickly we packed our bag and set off past the boulder.

As we did the patrolman nodded in greeting as he walked out into the sea to wash. Mr ripped was knelt in front of mrs ripped who was now sat up, and masturbating into her mouth. We walked past not a yard from where they were.

That night Lil and I fucked like newlyweds, neither directly acknowledging the obvious reason why.

Anyway, back to the dream.

We were laid in the shelter of a boulder in not an unsimilar situation. although the beach was different, the view was different, the cliffs were different,...

Ok it was a completely different beach, but we were cut off from the main part of the beach by a boulder and the beach ended a short distance after us.

While I was relaxing happily naked in the sun laid next to Lil, a beach patroller came past and my brain began to have random memories.

"Hello" he said in a heavy accent, possibly German.

"Hi," I replied, without thinking, watching his eyes as he looked at Lil's rump, and probably pussy lips between her slightly open legs.

He went to the end of the beach, turned around and made his way back, again smiling at me and looking at Lil as he passed the boulder.

After a few minutes I got bored and looked at my phone.

That's when it clicked in. The phone screen was blank and when I tried to turning the phone on nothing happened. I was just going to complain to Lil that my battery was dead when I wondered if I was in a dream.

The dream wavered slightly and realising I was in adream I fixed the view, the sound, the smells firmly, anchoring myself in the dream. I like the sun. I like laying on the beach next to my naked wife.

Gradually things became more colourful, the sound brighter, the smells more acute and I complimented myself on catching the dream and making it lucid.

I admired the dream view. The vista out to see, the detail in the grains of sand on the beach, the sky. The smell of the sea, and the sounds of the waves rolling in. It was so real.

I examined my wife's body. Yes time has performed it's work on her, but I still love and desire her as much as I ever did. Knowing it to be a dream I had a sudden urge to climb onto her and fuck her from behind as she laid on her front.

Perhaps even fuck her behind!

It was my dream, she was unlikely to refuse, or if she did I could probably change her mind.

As I was musing I started to become erect and concentrated on keeping the image and dream going as the reality of a hard-on interfered with the dream.

I have found that the longer you maintain a lucid dream like this, the easier it becomes until something external wakes you so I dropped back into the dream.

The patroller came back as I sat there with a full erection. Because of the sound of the sea, I didn't hear him round the rock, I just glanced up to see him watching and smiling.

"I sit there?" he said with his strong accent -- Germanic perhaps.

He indicated a spot a little further on the beach, probably twenty yards or so and I shrugged an answer. It was a free beach. Why ask?

If he sat there then we could either put up with it, or leave.

He went away again and only a few minutes later reappeared with a bag and a towel, stopping just a little nearer than where he had indicated.

I nudged Lil who was now lying on her back and knew she would have looked behind her sun glasses as he walked past.

I laid on my side and watched as he spread out his towel and planted a beach umbrella as deep as he could into the sand before sitting down on the towel and rubbing sun cream into his skin.

He glanced across a few times, but my eyes were nearly shut watching him so he evidently didn't notice. My mind wandered and for a few seconds the dream went off at a tangent. Something to do with driving a car down a deep slope.

I managed to get a grip and brought the dream back to the beach, struggling hard to capture the original scene.

Eventually it stabilised and I was watching the patroller masturbated himself back to his full stature before setting off on a patrol.

I was fully erect and I was sure he looked as he passed. A thrill went through me at the exhibitionism of me sitting there with an erection anyone could see.

My attention began to wander so I concentrated on Lil.

I rolled onto my back and shuffled a lit out of the way before rolling on my side to face her.

Again I thought about fucking her, buy contented myself with stroking her buttocks.

Her immediate reaction would be to stop me of course, but I exerted imagined she let me, exerting control over the dream. She just laid there unmoving as I cupped the warm flesh and stroked, marvelling at the warmth and curve of her buttock.

I continued stroking her like this for a little while before on one stroke going further. My fingers could feel the moistness of her inner labia.

She obviously knew what I was doing so I asked her to roll over. To my surprise she did. It was inconsistent with her normal reactions and I think for the last time, I almost lost the dream.

She rolled and shuffled onto her back, for a second turning my way.

"Ooh, you're all hard." She observed as she rolled over, a smile on her lips.

She laid there on her back and I rested my gaze on the glory that was her breasts and down to the neat little slit between her legs.

I put my fingers onto her pussy and began to gently tease and rub it. She opened her legs slightly to give me better access and let out a soft sigh.

I was fingering my wife, if somewhat gently, on a public beach! For some reason though I never even gave thought to us being seen.

I gradually built up the pressure and began concentrating on her clit and her sighs became more frequent with tiny moans thrown in for good measure.

About then the patroller came around the boulder.

Lil had her eyes shut and didn't notice as I continued to finger her gently. For a few seconds I didn't notice either. I just glanced out to sea and he was stood there watching, hic cock fully erect and in his hand

I was suddenly struck by a panic. We had been caught in a compromising position in a public place. Remembering back I think it was obvious I had lost control of the dream at this point and now it was just a dream. Certainly any notion of control had left my mind.

While I stared at him in frozen horror, the man smiled and made a slight gesture towards himself and then a few feet below Lil's legs.

A thrill shot through me as I realised he wanted to watch. My instant reaction was to get Lil up, fill our bags and run, my hands continued to touch her and she let out another soft moan as I obviously hit a nice spot.

I found myself nodding.

He came forward a few steps out of the sea and began to gently masturbate over my fingering of Lil as he approached. My own cock twitched at the naughtiness of what we were doing.

Lil was moaning more frequently and loudly now as she began to become aroused by my ministrations. I wondered if I should alert her but decided not to as the patroller came a few more steps forward and knelt just short of the gap between Lil's feet.

His eyes were locked on my fingers tickling around her clitoris and slipping just inside. I used two fingers to open the top of her labia so the stranger could get a view of my finger tickling her clit. He obviously enjoyed this as his pulling became more serious; his foreskin covering most of his glans while his hand was forward, and then drawing it tight as his hand went down his shaft.

I slipped two fingers into Lil bringing from her a larger moan. Her vagina involuntarily squeezed my fingers as I slid them back out.

I was now fully hard as well. I noticed the stranger glanced at my cock a few times, just as I watched him masturbate.

I lent forward towards Lil and whispered in her ear.

"Someone is watching us."

"Mmm," she said sleepily with aroused tones.

Her dark glasses hid her eyes but under them she seemed to have her eyes screwed shut.

I slipped a finger and then a second inside her again and she moaned a little louder.

I leant forward again. " He is knelt just in front of you, wanking over me fingering you Lil."

This time I saw her skin move as her eyes flicked open and quickly screwed back up. She groaned and pushed against my fingers to try take more of them inside.

I began to give her a description of the man who had crept a little forward so that his knees were between her spread calves. I wondered if she could now sense his presence. He wasn't touching her, just wanking himself while he watched me play with Lil's increasingly hot and damp crotch, but his legs were scant mm's from the inside of her knees

I could see pre-cum leaking from his tip and told Lil so. She moaned again at the news and I saw her eyes flick open behind the glasses. She moaned more loudly and again my fingers were squeezed.

"Do you want him to wank onto your cunt?" I asked her quietly, deliberately using dirty words. There was no response except another moan and squeeze.

"You do don't you?" I asked again.

This time there was a barely perceptible nod. And my hard cock twitched in anticipation.

"Do you want to wank onto her pussy?" I asked the man. He looked puzzled until I I wanked myself with my free hand and pointed at her pussy.

He nodded eagerly and shuffled forwards before I had even removed my hand. As he moved his knees nudged against her and Lil opened her legs wider to give him closer access.

His cock was now over her pussy and as he wanked he tapped his dick end against her labia. With the absence of my fingers her lips had closed to the tapping end, but they were puffed and glistened with moisture.

I began wanking myself gently as I watched the show.

The stranger was utterly absorbed with what he was doing, and I could see Lil's eyes glint underneath her sunglasses as she watched him between her legs. His cock tapped again and again as he gently pumped it, hitting unerringly on the crack between her puffy lips.

Nina gasped and panted each time his cock hit her.

I knew that she was going to cum soon.

I shuffled around and put my cock against her mouth, hoping she would suck me.

She did, using a hand to feed my cock into her mouth as she sucked and licked eagerly. It was all I could do to not fill her mouth with my cum as I watched the stranger tapping his dick end against her. Hardly even lifting it from contact with her.

12