The Dream Job Ch. 06

Story Info
Katarina Ivanovska's modelling break...
5.9k words
4.74
9.4k
13

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katarina Ivanovska:

I adjusted my body on the fake sand spread on the raised platform and propped myself up on my right elbow to look at Zack, the photographer.

My skirt was very tight and very short, barely covering my upper thighs. The top was a tiny bra-type halter top, showing the top of my boobs nicely. I was wearing a small thong that matched the nicely-patterned micromini skirt. I had adjusted the thong so that the string waistband showed above the low-riding skirt.

This was my second time posing for the Angels magazine. The first time it had been only a small news item with a small 2-column photo. This time Zack had promised me a full-page photo with a snapshot interview.

Zack was a sweetheart. I had gone out with him for drinks and managed to get him to get me this gig. No, I did not sleep with him. I didn't have to. While I was new in the modeling business I was not new to men. I had had my share of boyfriends and lovers and knew very well how to tease a man into doing things for me.

I looked up into the camera like Zack told me and gave him the best pouty, not-smiling pose. This job was very important for me. I was trying to get a toe-hold in this competitive business and appearing in the Angels magazine could open many doors for me.

Just then the studio door opened and the big boss entered! And my heart skipped a beat!

I had never seen him before but I had no trouble recognising him. I had heard a lot about him. Zack had told me that there was a new Managing Director in the company since my last job with Angels.

His reputation was strong! The girls were terrified of him! He had fired so many models since he took charge. Some of them were just let go because he said they were not superhot and Angels must have only superhot girls in it.

That I could handle. I kept myself in great shape and always took care of my looks and my dress-up. But some girls were just fired on the grounds that their attitude was not good. How could I fix that? I am a beautiful girl, I am used to being in control and playing around with men. How could I change my nature now?

That's why my heart skipped a beat when I saw him enter. I recognised him instantly. I tried to ignore his presence and just focus on my posing, to do the best job I could. He stood near Zack and watched.

Suddenly he spoke "What are we running her, Zack, a primary school?"

Zack was as taken aback as I was. All he could say was "Sir?"

Shartan came towards me with long steps. I knew then that I was just about to be told to go home. Damn! Damn! Damn! I needed this job! Not just for the money but to get my break.

He came close to me and looked right into my eyes where I lay on the artificial sand.

"What's your name, darling?"

"Katarina, sir, Katarina Ivanovksa." I managed to say, barely controlling my breath. People always told me my Macedonian accent was very charming. He didn't even notice it.

"Nice. Now, Katarina, you know we are running a glamour magazine, don't you?"

"Yes, sir"

Oh god! Here it comes! Fired for not being glamorous enough. But I was not going to go without a fight. I would tell him what a glamorous asset I could be to his company. I had just crossed 30 last year, but I would match with any 22 year old for looks and shape. I worked hard on keeping my body in perfect shape and I would be willing to show him that.

Instead of telling me I was done, he walked closer and put one foot on the modeling platform.

"You can be a beautiful, glamorous asset to this magazine, doll, but not like this."

I felt his hand caress my ass as he felt the skirt and in another minute he found the little zip on the side and pulled it down. It was not a long zipper and as he started to pull my miniskirt down over my hips, it was still too tight. I moved my hips a little to let him pull my mini skirt down over my legs.

I could feel the air between my legs as he pulled the skirt all the way down to my ankles. That thong was really very tiny. He easily lifted my legs one by one and took the skirt off of me completely. I lay still, hardly moving a muscle, not sure what was going to happen to me but I was not stupid enough to complain about the big boss touching me.

Again his hand moved up on my body, caressing slowly over my almost-naked ass and my bare back. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he reached behind my neck and untied my top. Then the straps on my back. He slipped the skimpy little top off me easily. I didn't even try to hide my boobs from him. I am proud of my big, firm 33C boobs and if flashing them to the boss would help me stay, I would do it every day. But he pressed on my shoulder and I lay down again on my belly. This hid my bare tits from the camera by burying the nipple and the areolas in the fake sand.

He was still close to me, bending over my legs. I felt a jolt of electric current as he put his hand on my thigh and slowly caressed upwards. I lay still, letting him rub my thigh, trying not to moan when he reached up and untied the little thong!

Now I was scared! I was fully naked! He pulled the thong up off between my legs and it rubbed on my shaved pussy sending a high-voltage shock up my spine! I could not move for fear that he may get pissed off. My heart was beating very fast!

He was bending over me with his hand on my thigh. He leaned in closer and almost whispered to me.

"You have a gorgeous body, Katarina. I plan to use it to full advantage."

I just nodded like a dumb animal. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Move this leg, darling, bend the knee a little." His hand was still on my leg, rubbing slowly between my knee and my ass, softly and very casually. I bent my leg as he guided.

"Now lift your ass a little bit." His hand moved higher between my legs and the side of his index finger rubbed smoothly up along my pussy slit! A small whimper escaped my lips even though I was biting my lip to avoid moaning!

My stomach was now filled with thousands of butterflies. I tried to keep control on myself. I pushed my ass up a little bit. He simply put his hand on my bare pussy and nudged softly upward.

"A little more." He said so casually like I was just an animal. Or a piece of a furniture.

I obeyed.

"Good." He said. Then I felt him guiding me with his hands on my shoulders.

His hands caressed my naked body easily as he posed me like he wanted, with my breasts just off the floor. He flicked my nipple to brush the sand off it, and I yelped softly. Both my nipples were hard as steel now.

"I don't want your nipples in the frame, but lower yourself until they are just barely hidden and no more."

I did as he told me.

Kneeling very close to me, he patted my bare ass and smiled at me "Good girl! Now you look perfect, absolutely mouth-watering!"

I tried to stay still as he rubbed my hot, bare pussy softly "Come to me after the shoot!" He whispered and walked away.

I saw him stop beside Zack and whisper something to him. I wished I could hear what they were talking about but they kept their voices low. Once Zack looked towards me. My throat was dry. Shartan said some final instructions to Zack. Zack nodded and Shartan walked out of the studio.

I was relieved that I didn't get fired as I was afraid, my heart was beating fast. I could feel a fire between my legs and I knew my pussy was soaked.

Shartan:

The girl was breathtaking. The beautiful European face with the high cheekbones, the flawless complexion and the stunning, white body like it was sculpted from marble.

I liked how compliant and obedient she was. I had decided she would be a good whore for me or she would not model for Angels. A thing of beauty is good only if you can possess it.

But I had not gone there for her. I had business with Zack. I had been developing a feeling that whenever I asked a question from my department heads, I was either given a run-around or they changed the subject. Usually with sex.

Hey, I had no problem with banging the smoking hot babes in an atmosphere where each of them was mine to fuck whenever I wanted and they didn't mind at all that I was doing the other ones as well.

Since I had fucked Evelyn, she had become my loyal bitch. I had told her to watch for certain things and let me know. But the truth is, Evelyn herself, didn't know very much, and I could not confide in her fully.

Even though I was enjoying this endless parade of willing pussy for my cock to drill, I could not shake the feeling of being the sacrificial lamb being fattened for the slaughter.

Zack, the main fashion photographer in the company, was in the unique position of being a department head but not a manager. Also, he was not female. It was possibly my paranoia but I had a feeling that whatever was going on, it involved all the female managers.

As such, I went to talk to Zack hoping to get some information. He was cooperative but he could not tell me what was going on because in his view nothing was going on. And just as with Evelyn, I could not ask questions that would make me seem crazy. I mean, it was just my hunch that something was being hidden from me. I could not jeopardise my dream job here just on a hunch by talking too much.

"Who is the main boss, Zack?" I asked, making it sound a casual, interested enquiry.

"You are, Sir." He replied simply.

"I mean above me. I would like to meet my boss as well you know. I need to know who to suck up to." I laughed.

He joined me in the laughter but said "There is nobody above you, Sir. I mean, you call the shots."

"Okay, look." I tried another tack "who pays your salary?"

"The company does."

"I mean, how do you receive it?"

"Just like all employees, Mr. Silverstar. Direct bank transfer." Zack said.

"And that comes from...?" I prompted.

"The trust."

"Oh yes, the trust." I said. I remembered seeing that on my bank statement as well.

"Yes, same for everybody."

"And who's the main trusty?" I persisted.

"Advocate Desai. I think you have met him."

"Yes, I have." I said. I had indeed met him. Now, I had a direction. Then I remembered something "Is it Desai who signs your job contract?"

"Mine was a few years ago." Zack said "I don't remember whose signature it was. But I think it was a female name."

"You don't know the person?" This was turning out like a murder mystery.

"No. But I am pretty sure it was not Desai."

"Listen. Do you think I could take a look at your job contract?" I asked trying not to sound too eager.

"Sure. You are the boss." Zack's attitude suggested that he didn't suspect anything "I don't have it with me. I will bring it to your office tomorrow."

"Great. Thanks." I gave him some final instructions about the model then went back to my own office.

Katarina:

After the shoot, I got up and wiped the sand off my body. Zack came over to me and offered me my overcoat.

"Here! Go to Mr. Silverstar's office, honey. He is expecting you."

"But...I need my clothes."

"You can come back for them after you see him. Go!"

It seemed a little funny to me but I didn't want to argue with Zack. I was sure he was doing what Shartan had told him to do.

====

Shartan's secretary looked up as I entered hesitantly, wearing nothing but the overcoat and heels.

"Hello, I am Amrita. You must be Katarina." She came around the desk to meet me.

"Yes. I am here to see Mr. Silverstar."

"Sure. He's expecting you. I will take your coat."

"No, well, no it's okay."

She smiled and started to help me with my coat.

"But I am not wearing anything underneath." I blurted.

"I know, sweetie" She kind of whispered in my ear as she took off my coat "It's ok."

Then I was standing completely naked, except for the high heels.

Amrita hung my coat in a closet and turned to smile at me "You look beautiful, Katarina! Go on in. The boss is expecting you."

I took a deep breath and grabbed the doorknob.

A few seconds later I had his cock down my throat.

=================================

Shartan:

I was trying to get some work done but in fact I could not get her out of my mind. She was like a delicious piece of white chocolate that I wanted to taste! The wait was just making me want her more.

When I had 'helped' her pose in the studio, her response had been a big turn on for me. I had simply untied her skimpy bra top and pulled down her tiny little skirt. She had held still for my hands to work on her.

This is a business which attracts beautiful girls by the hundreds. Some think they are beautiful, some are hyped up by their friends and family. Sometimes, not very often, you find a girl who is like a precious gem, a rare one who is absolutely gorgeous and not just a product of the cosmetics counters.

Katarina, I could see, was such a gem. Not only was she beautiful in face and body, but she knew how to be a well-behaved girl. After I had stripped her fully naked in the studio, I had posed her, gently with subtle touches of my hands on her nude body. She had submitted to my ministrations without complaint or comment and always with perfect compliance.

While posing her my fingers had brushed gently across her bare pussy, deliberately but not crudely. I had heard her gasp and waited for her response. She had just stayed still, in her place, accepting my touch and ready for my next move.

Even then I knew that I could just as easily have pushed my finger up into her tight little pussy hole and she wouldn't have cried out. I could even have sent Zack out and fucked her right there on that posing platform and she would have opened her legs for me.

But no, I wanted to wait. Anticipation is a powerful aphrodisiac. I wanted her to wait, and think about what I would do to her, though naturally she had some idea. I also wanted to wait myself, anticipating how she would react to my demands, still having a pretty good idea of what she would do! It was such a delicious torture!

After coming back from the studio I had been trying to work and I had indeed disposed of some minor matters. But all this time my cock had been hard enough to make my pants feel tight thinking about the girl.

I had given instructions to Amrita, and told her not to ring me, just let the girl come in. I wanted to feel the surprise.

Katarina walked in and I found out I had been right but I had underestimated the effect. My cock throbbed hard when she opened the door and stepped in, completely naked. And unashamed.

Her dark hair were loose around her bare shoulders but her body was fully exposed, bare, naked, displayed for my pleasure. It was not just the sight of a nude female that made my cock hard, I see them every day. I can get any of my superhot manager sluts to strip for me in the office any time I want.

But this girl, who met me for the first time a couple of hours ago, virtually a stranger but working in my company, with an absolutely killer body... And she was walking into my office with not a stitch of clothing on her beautiful, shapely body! The blood rushing to my already throbbing penis was not because of the nudity, it was the power!

She had allowed herself to be put in this position because she realised my power. Knowing that I arranged for her to come into my office in this exposed and vulnerable state...she must know I was going to fuck her! And still she was here!

Of course, I didn't think all these things so clearly at the time. I just felt it! My heart was beating fast and my cock...well, it was painfully hard trapped in my business trousers!

I got up from behind my desk and walked to her. I smiled but didn't say anything. I simply wrapped my arm around her slender, shapely body. Naked as she was, her body was warm to the touch and she allowed me to pull her close to me. My hand moved smoothly up and down on her bare back, caressing, exploring, letting her know that she was mine!

Katarina:

There was something weirdly exciting about walking into the boss's office fully naked. There he was, sitting behind his desk wearing his business suit, except that his jacket was hanging off the back of his chair. And I was walking in, just in my heels, no clothes whatsoever.

Still, what got me, I think, was that he didn't treat my nakedness as anything special. He behaved like this is what he expected and this was the most natural thing in the world. As I stepped forward he got up and came to me. His arm went around my waist and I loved how it felt.

He simply wrapped his arm around my body and I felt like he had just taken possession of me! I could feel my heart beating so fast in my chest that I could feel my pulse all over my body! My skin was on fire, and where his hand was rubbing gently on my bare back, it was tingling and I felt like I would melt if he didn't stop.

With his hand on my waist he led me to a couch. It was a kind of meeting area in the huge office. Instead of sitting me down on the couch he took a seat himself and guided me to the floor.

Don't ask me how he did it, I don't know. He didn't say a word but I knew at each moment what he expected me to do. And I did it! Without asking a question and without any doubt. I just did it!

As my knees touched the rug, I put my hands on his legs. He opened his legs wide and unzipped his pants. I licked my lips. He took out his cock...what a beauty...such a thick, juicy cock with the tip flowing with the clear, gooey precum.

I leaned forward and licked the tip. His precum tasted nice and salty. I licked some more. Then I closed my mouth around his cockhead and started sucking his cock!

One of my sexual skills is to give a blowjob that would make a man curl up and faint. I knew the boss wanted me to suck his dick and I was very willing, eager to please him and impress him with my skill.

He just caressed my shoulders and my back. His expert fingers played on my neck, touching in a soft, intimate manner that sent chills down my spine. After teasing him with some shallow sucking, I started to take more of his cock into my mouth.

As I wrapped my soft lips around his hot, massive cock, I used my tongue to massage and tease the bottom of his shaft, the way I know drives a man crazy.

When his fingers immersed themselves in my hair I knew he was getting hotter. Then he took a firm grip and drove his throbbing beast of a cock down into my throat! The way he had taken control of me with his fingers wrapped around in my hair had made my pussy very, very wet!

But when he dove into my throat, I felt I would die. I relaxed my throat and let him face fuck me the way he wanted. He jerked my hair and I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I hadn't realised my eyes had been closed!

He looked down into my eyes and I could feel his power! I could see in his eyes that he was going to own me! His cock was pumping deep into my mouth, fucking my throat and I knew that I was in this man's possession!

I have always enjoyed having men in my power. But this man was not that kind of man. I could see that he would own me, no, he already did own me! I was his slut right at that moment and he was showing me no mercy as he fucked my mouth and throat!

And then his load hit the back of my throat! I swallowed hurriedly. He kept pumping my mouth as he fed me his cum. It's a good thing I like to swallow for his hands were tight in my hair, he was not giving me any other choice! He tasted delicious!

Then he sat back and I continued to suck his cock. I licked off every drop of his cum, from his shaft, from his balls...and continued to suck his semi-hard dick. Well, he hadn't told me to stop and I wasn't going to stop until he said so. I was very aware of my position under that man at that moment!

Shartan:

This girl was an expert cocksucker! Even after cumming in her mouth, I could feel my cock getting hard again very quickly. In addition to her skill, it was also the fact that I was very turned on by her looks! She had an extremely fit body and a face that was just made to be fucked. Her rosy lips wrapped around my cock were driving me crazy!

12