The Dream Job Ch. 07

Story Info
Shartan working the mystery...and the girls.
5.2k words
4.71
7.5k
12
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amrita Rao moaned as she felt Shartan's dick flex inside her cunt. This was the moment. This was always the moment that turned her on so much it made her skin feel burning hot. She had come in to wake him up as she usually did when sleeping at Shartan's place. It was her choice how exactly to wake him up, but she knew the kind of things he liked. She had gently removed the sheet from his naked body and knelt between his legs.

=====================

Twenty minutes ago...

Opening the bedroom door slowly, Amrita slipped in taking care not to wake up her boss.

She climbed on to the bed with the same care, making as little commotion as possible. Once next to Shartan's sleeping body, she pulled the sheet off of him and got between his legs. Working slowly and patiently she teased his cock until it was half erect. Then she licked the tip. Moving her tongue along down his shaft, she licked it from both sides.

The thick meaty rod started to get harder and raise like the cannon in front of a tank as she bathed it with her wet tongue. She positioned herself better and placed her hands on the bed on either side of him.

Her head lowered slowly over his crotch, she opened her lips and took his cockhead in her mouth. She lowered her head further over his dick but kept her mouth slightly open. This way she had his rod in her mouth but not working it hard enough to wake him up.

It took her another 10 minutes during which Amrita worked very patiently and with great skill, using her tongue and her lips to get Shartan's dick harder and harder. Finally when it felt solid in her mouth, she got up on her knees and straddled him. She was fully naked, of course, and her pussy was already leaking with juices. She pressed her naked, wet pussy on Shartan's cock, getting it harder and erect with the slow, teasing massage.

Then when she was sure that it was fully hard, Amrita moved back slightly, took hold of the meaty shaft and placed the head on her pussy entrance. She held it there with both hands and pushed her hips forward.

"Angh!" Despite her best efforts to be quiet, a moan escaped her lips. Sleeping or awake, Shartan's dick was too thick to go in without hurting a girl's pussy. He had fucked Amrita many times but it still hurt inside her every time. The only difference was that Amrita now enjoyed that hurt and looked forward to the next time when she could take him in her.

Even though the thick meat pole was stretching her pussy painfully wide, her cunt was so wet that his entry was smooth and Amrita could impale herself quite deep even with him fully asleep. She could see his eyes moving in rapid patterns and knew that he was dreaming. She found it very arousing that she was influencing his dream right now. Later in the day he would tell her that dream while he fucked her again.

The long, thick beast was too much for Amrita to take in on her own. In the right position, if he used hard strokes, Shartan's dick could penetrate right into her womb. That hurt like the bitch and Amrita was sure she could not do that by herself even though she submitted to that kind of abuse anytime her boss desired.

Moving her hips in a slow, grinding circle she slowly fucked herself on his hard cock. She loved having his dick inside her and she wanted to keep it going for as long as possible.

And then she felt it. His cock flexed inside her. That first flex which indicated that Shartan was not fully asleep now. He was floating somewhere between sleep and wakefulness. Right now her wet cunt wrapped around his cock was merged in his mind with some dream imagery. Amrita always found this first flex of his dick inside her incredibly arousing.

She kept her slow, grinding fuck going. She could feel him grow inside her, fitting even tighter than before. No matter how long she worked on getting his dick to a full erection, when he woke up his dick always got harder and bigger. Amrita loved that feeling. It was always a bit scary as well. The way his thick cock plugged her cunt so tightly, it felt like she could get stuck there never to come off. She knew that was totally illogical but the thought always made her heart beat faster.

"Aaah!" She yelped as Shartan's cockhead pushed open her cervix. She knew things were going to get hotter and more painful now.

Because Amrita was in such great shape, she was straddling her boss straight up. Moving her body expertly on his crotch as she massaged his fat, hard cock with her wet cunt. But now as his cock became more active and alive inside her, she began to lose control.

Shartan moved his hips slowly, grinding his cock inside her cunt while she moved with him. At a particular point in the circle his cockhead pushed open her cervix deeper before retreating.

"Aaangh!" This painful move made Amrita cry out.

And then again. And again. On the third stroke Amrita's came explosively and fell forward over Shartan. She took support on the bed with her hands on either side of him, but the intense orgasm took away her muscle control and she went down on her elbows on the bed. This caused her young, firm tits to be crushed hard on Shartan's naked, manly chest. Amrita moaned and screamed in the throes of a hot orgasm as her nipples ground on Shartan's chest, sending hot currents down her spine and into her pussy.

Closing his arms around her naked body, Shartan turned her over and pinned her under him. Amrita knew from experience he was going to nail her mercilessly now. Thankfully the orgasm had masked all her pain and she was ready for her boss to demolish her pussy. She closed her legs around his hips and clung to him with both arms.

His strokes were not just hard, they were masterful. Each thrust of his cock into her cunt told her that this cock owned her and she was his to use any time, any where, any way he wanted.

Amrita came again. It was like he knew which buttons to press to make her body go into overdrive. When she was under him, she could not think of anything else. She would completely forget why it was important that she keep him interested and satisfied. All that they discussed in the meetings behind closed doors was nowhere in her mind as she surrendered to Shartan's cock and wished that he would not stop fucking her. Ever.

She came once again before he came inside her. She loved that feeling of being filled with his seed. She had no desire to have children and followed strict birth control protocols like the other female managers, but still the act of accepting his seed in her womb, made her feel like he was marking her as his. His cock was branding her deep inside where she would know she belonged to him. Always.

It took some effort but she got on her knees as soon as he pulled his soaking wet cock out of her cunt. Going on all fours next to his cum-drenched cock, she started licking their mixed juices like a good bitch. She loved the taste of his cum from the first day when she had sucked his cock in his office. She didn't mind eating it mixed with her own pussy juices but she preferred to drink it neat from his dick whenever she could.

Amrita made sure to lick every single drop of cum off from his shaft, his balls and his thighs, before looking up at him with a smile.

"You are clean, Master." She declared.

While she still called him "Boss" or "Sir" around the office, she had started calling him "Master" in private. She found it very satisfying. He had not objected to it and she liked believing that she belonged to him much more than any of the other girls.

"Good girl." He patted her head which made her fill with pride.

"Where's Katarina?" He asked.

On Friday, Katarina, Amrita and Malaika had joined him for his weekend fuckfest. But on Sunday morning Malaika's husband had called her on the phone and they had had a fight. After that Malaika had gone home leaving Katarina Ivanovska and Amrita Rao to be his fucktoys for the weekend.

"Not sure, Sir. I think she said something about taking a shower."

"Ok."

Amrita started to make the bed as Shartan went to the bathroom. The shower stall door was indeed closed and the water was running. Shartan, still fully nude, started to use the toilet. He was standing, taking a leak when Katarina came out of the shower, fully naked and gorgeously wet.

"Morning, Sir." Katarina said passing behind him to get to the towel rack. Shartan reached behind him with one hand and held her by the wrist. She stopped. Shartan kept her in his grip while he peed. She waited without moving, water dripping off her beautiful, sculpted, white body to the bathroom tiles.

Then Shartan stepped back and guided her down to the bathroom rug on her knees. Katarina knelt down and took his cock in her mouth. She looked up at him as she cleaned and sucked his cock. Within seconds Shartan's cock was rockhard and hitting the back of her throat as he fucked her face.

He pulled her up and took her into the shower stall. Her turned the shower on. Katarina took her position with both hands on the wall, her legs spread wide and her ass pushed back. Warm water flowed down her smooth back in rivulets that glistened in the light. Shartan stood behind her and gripped her hips. She braced herself for his entry. When Shartan's thick cock slammed into her cunt she rocked forward and gasped with the force of his thrust. Painfully deep as he was in her pussy, she was still thankful that he had not entered her ass this time.

Since Friday night, Shartan had fucked Katarina several times. She was getting used to his hard fucking but his big cock still hurt in her tight holes. Being a stunning hot beauty Katarina got many proposals and propositions but she was very picky in dating and more so in choosing sex partners. But even so the was quite experienced in sex.

The fucking she had got since meeting Shartan however, was in a different league. By now her pussy and ass were both sore and her whole body was aching. She had loved every second of it, but she was sure that she would not be able to walk without wincing for at least a week. But the boss wasn't done with her yet. Here she was, on Monday morning, getting her cunt pounded in his shower.

Katarina came with a loud grunt. She grabbed the shower pole so as not to fall down on the wet floor. She tried to stay up while Shartan slammed his hard, throbbing cock deep into her cunt again and again.

He continued ploughing into her tight pussy and Katarina prayed that he would cum soon before he broke her slim body in two.

"Oh God!" Katarina moaned as she saw Shartan grabbing the bottle of massage oil from the little shelf on the wall. She knew what was coming.

Pouring a generous helping of the oil on his hand, Shartan massaged it on his dick and put the bottle back. The next moment, when Katarina felt his bulbous cockhead on her ass hole, she gripped the shower rod tightly with both hands.

"Aaaaangh! God!" Katarina's scream was louder than the running water as Shartan sank his thick, meaty shaft up into her tight ass. What made it worse was that Katarina knew that he was only half-way in yet and he would not stop there. She bit her lip in anticipation of the pounding her ass was about to get.

That could not contain her body's reaction though. As Shartan's big cock started to pump her tight ass Katarina screamed and cursed with each invading stroke. On Friday night when Shartan had first fucked her ass Katarina had cried and prayed for a quick death. With repeated fucking since then she had become so used to it that even though her eyes were mixing her tears in the shower water, she was not praying for death. Instead her body was getting aroused.

Shartan passed his arms in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. Her tits were crushed by his forearms in this position. Her nipples were grinding on his arms while his cock nailed her ass. It quickly became too much for Katarina. Her hands slipped from the shower rod as her body rocked in a violent orgasm. Shartan kept her upright, gripped in his arms and fucked her ass hard and fast until his cock erupted inside her ass like a burst dam.

Katarina yelped as Shartan used the extra lubrication of his cum to nail her ass even harder. Her ass was burning from so much fucking but she dare not ask him to stop. He might stop. Katarina was confused about her own feelings. It hurt so much but she wanted it so bad. Then she realised that Shartan had broken her. She had become his whore and it was more important to her that she pleased him than to avoid the pain.

About 15 minutes later when they both came out of the shower, Amrita Rao was standing in the bathroom with a towel in each hand. Katarina took one and they both started drying their boss.

==========================================================

Katarina turned to say goodbye to Shartan. Amrita was going to go to the office with Shartan so she had called another company car to take Katarina home. Katarina was dressed and ready. She had put on a different dress than the one she had arrived in. That one was stuffed in her overnight bag, badly crumpled and stained with her boss' cum. This one was also extremely short and tight with most of the back bare. Amrita had told her how boss liked his girls to dress and Katarina had packed accordingly. The driver had taken her suitcase out. Now she was saying goodbye to her boss.

"When can I come again, Sir?" She asked taking a step closer to Shartan.

He slipped his arm around her waist and placed his hand on her lower back. Katarina almost moaned. His hand on her bare back, on that spot just above her ass crack, it always made her feel like he had just taken possession of her.

"For the shoot?" he said "Just talk to Zack and arrange a time."

"No, I mean..." Katarina was feeling quite shy, men had always chased her, she had never had to ask this question of any man before "...when..when will I see you again, Sir?"

"Oh. Well, I will see you in the release party on the 29th, of course." He said, keeping her close and gently rubbing her bare back.

"But that's in three weeks, Sir." Somehow she was finding the idea of waiting so long to see him again unbearable.

Shartan laughed gently at that. He pulled her closer until her body was pressing lightly against his. This time she did moan. He cupped her face with his left hand and looked into her eyes.

"When do you want to come, my bitch?" He asked as he slowly caressed her cheek.

"Tomorrow, sir? Tonight?" She could not believe what she was saying. She already knew she needed at least a week to recover from the rough use of this weekend. But her body wanted to be broken again like this. She wanted him to do it to her again. And soon. She waited for his answer with bated breath.

He pulled her face to him and kissed her softly.

"I think if you come on Thursday night you can stay for the night." He turned his head and said loudly "Rita, is my Thursday evening free?"

Amrita paused from tidying up and said "Yes, Sir. Just the board meeting until 5.30." She made it a point to know his calendar by heart.

"Put Rina's name for my Thursday night, honey." Shartan said.

"Yes, Sir." Amrita said.

Shartan turned to Katarina "I will see you Thursday night, doll."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Katarina leaned in and pressed her lips on his.

He grabbed her hair and kissed her hard. Katarina opened her mouth for his tongue and ground her pelvis to rub her pussy on his crotch as she sucked his tongue. The kiss continued hot and wet until they were both out of breath.

"Goodbye, Sir." She said, trying to catch her breath when he finally released her.

"Bye for now, Rina."

Katarina walked out and got in the car, acknowledging the driver who held the door open for her. She felt that she could make it to Thursday without seeing her new boss. She knew well that he would fuck many other girls between now and Thursday. He would fuck more girls on the next weekend, and might even have other girls join them on Thursday night, but Katarina was happy that her name was in there too. She will be under him again, even if for one night.

Of course, she herself could not have any fucking between now and Thursday. She needed to let her pussy recover so that he could break it again on Thursday night.

Her pussy was soaking wet right now. She pressed her legs close and started thinking of what she would wear on Thursday night.

Evelyn Sharma's skirts had been getting shorter and tighter since the big boss Shartan had claimed her. She knew that the female managers in the company were all sleeping with him and she didn't want to be squeezed out by the competition. She was younger than all of them and had a body like a Greek goddess. Both facts giving her a great advantage. By combining it with her eye-catching, sexy wardrobe she was hoping to create a trifecta that would be unbeatable.

Today her skirt was an eight inch long, black, nylon micromini that hugged her buttocks tightly and left her legs fully bare. She had paired it with a pink tank top that reached about 3 inches below her big firm boobs and displayed her midriff along with her navel in a way that made any man lick his lips. She had been a major cause of distraction to many a married men on her walk to the office. Her short jacket covered her shoulders and sleeves but reached only a inch lower than the little top. Even under the tiny skirt, she had no panties on at all. Her shoes were 6" high stilettos and had silk straps that tied around her calves. All in all, she was sex on two legs.

She quickly got up on those legs as Shartan walked through the main entrance.

"Good morning, Sir." Evelyn said with a sweet smile.

"Morning, Eve." Shartan replied, looked her over and gestured her to come to his office before walking on.

"Good morning, Evelyn." His secretary Amrita Rao entered right behind him.

It meant only one thing. She had spent the weekend at the boss' place getting drilled like a whore. Evelyn envied her. She had never been invited for a weekend with boss. She knew that Amrita had been more than once and a few of the female managers had had that honour but not herself. She had spent a night at the boss' place but that was the most time she had had with him. She was still hoping to make the weekend cut some time.

She took off her jacket and put it on the back of her chair. Then she took out the mirror from her purse and checked her make up. She didn't need it but still freshened her lipstick. Then fully ready to be presented to the boss, she walked around the reception desk and down the corridor.

Amrita was already at her desk in her cabin outside the boss' office. Eve paused there.

"Boss...wanted to see me." She said uncertainly. Amrita was the gatekeeper and controlled access to Shartan very possessively.

"Yes, I know, honey. He's busy right now." Amrita said looking at Evelyn "So, don't talk, just go in, get under his desk and suck his cock. Ok?"

"Ok." Evelyn nodded happily and reached for the door handle below the sign "Shartan Silverstar - Private".

Shartan did look busy as Amrita had said. He was reading a document in his hand. As he heard the sound of the door opening, he gestured for her to come in without looking up.

Evelyn walked in, a little nervous but determined to be a good girl. She walked around his desk, he moved his chair back and she slipped under his desk. Shartan pushed his chair forward again. Staying on her knees, she caressed his thighs and opened his zip. His cock was already semi-hard. She rubbed it slowly in warm hands and leaned forward to lick the cockhead. It started getting harder. After a few licks she started to taste his pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

She knew that boss liked his cock to be sucked slowly to make the blowjob last longer rather than a hard and fast suck to make him cum quickly. So, Evelyn took her time and slowly took his cockhead in her mouth. She kept it there, just inside her mouth, her soft, red-painted lips tight around his shaft and teased his pee hole with her tongue. Then slowly she started to bob her head up and down, taking more and more of his meaty shaft into her mouth with each downward motion.

12