The Dream Job Ch. 12

Story Info
Preity Zinta has a private meeting with the new boss.
7.2k words
4.75
10.6k
14
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preity:

I held the folder in my arms a little more tightly and smoothed down my dress for the 10th time. Yes, I was nervous.

Having this appointment with the big boss was like a mix of a hot date, a big presentation and an important job interview all rolled into one. The difference was that in this date-slash-presentation-slash-interview I was going to get nailed. I knew that already and had to be ready for it.

My attire was carefully selected for this purpose. I had kept it simple so that boss could fuck me in it, or I could strip quickly. My dress was a skin-tight yellow tube dress that fit me like a second skin. It was low so that the top part of my boobs was exposed. My boobs are not the biggest in the company but they are quite nice for my build. They are big and heavy enough to sag under their own weight. This dress pushed the up, no bra needed, and squeezed them so they looked soft and hot. My nipples were covered but most of the flesh above them was available in a mouth-watering display for anyone to admire.

There was a black strap that tied between my boobs, just below them. Below the strap there was a big cut out, showing my midriff skin and my navel. The skirt part squeezed my buttocks tight like the top was doing to my tits. It covered my pussy but in the back it was stopping just 2 inches below the curve of my sexy ass. So, just barely covering my ass if I stayed still. There was a cutout on the back as well which bared most of my spine and one inch of my ass crack.

Because of that cut-out you could be sure that I was not wearing any panties. None of us were allowed panties anyway, but the dress made it clear that my pussy was unprotected which was hot in a very vulnerable kind of way. My shoes were 8 inch high black stilettos that I had recently bought after I found out how much boss liked stripper heels on his bitches. They had a 4 inch platform and they were murder on the feet to walk. There was a wide clear plastic strap across the instep and a peep toe bottom, but in effect the whole foot was visible as I walked in them.

I had kept my hair loose, I have dark hair but I like to keep them dyed red. The last weekend I had had them dyed fresh in a copper shade and got the hair stylist to put in very subtle light highlights. I had been getting a lot of compliments on them. But here the idea was to leave it loose for boss to grasp and pull which, frankly, I like a lot.

For jewellery, I was wearing a glittery necklace that was almost as tight as a choker around my neck. I had left the matching bracelet home because that sort of thing digs into your skin when you are bent over a desk. I was not dressing for office, I was dressing to be nailed.

Even before the dressing it had taken me almost 2 hours to bathe, rub moisturising cream into all my skin and do my make up. He liked red lipstick so I was wearing red lipstick and to hell with colour matching. My cologne was my favourite Dior, I won't tell you which one, and I had applied it carefully all over my body in the spots that drive a man crazy.

As I looked at myself in the mirror in my office, I realised I was not dressed like a professional woman, I was dressed as a fucktoys. His fucktoy.

The thought made my pussy throb and I wiped it one more time before stepping out of my office. It had been wet since I came to work that morning. I walked slowly down the corridor in my super-high, slutty heels. Not only I wanted to be careful in walking in those things, I didn't want to be early as I didn't want to sit and wait in the outer office. But of course, I dare not be late for a meeting with him. I was 10 minutes early.

"Hi Preity."

"Good morning, Amrita. How are you?"

"I am good, thanks. You look sensational, by the way."

"Oh, thank you. First proper meeting with the big boss you know. A bit nervous." I confided in Amrita.

"You will do great. He already likes you." Amrita told me.

That was great news. "Why, has he said anything about me?"

"Only that I need to keep 2 hours for the meeting with you, no calls, and to send you in whenever you arrive."

"Wow. That's a good sign. So, I can go in?"

"Absolutely."

I took a deep breath and walked to the door of his private office. I pushed it in.

"May I come in, Sir."

"You don't need to ask, darling. Come on in." He said. Maybe he did like me.

Taking small steps I advanced towards his desk and stopped at a distance where he could easily check me out. He stood up, looked me over up and down and nodded. I breathed easy. He approved.

He gestured me to come around his desk so I walked around, placing the folder on his desk before walking into his open arms.

For the next two hours, my body was put through the wringer.

I wrapped my arms around him and felt his strong arms pulling me close, squeezing me against his tall, strong body. The dress was very thin and I could feel his heart beating as my boobs flattened against his chest. He pressed his lips on mine and as we kissed, his hands roamed over my body. His fingers traced down my bare spine and found my exposed ass crack. He rubbed it teasingly with his thumb and my body went into a very hot state where I was not capable of making rational decisions.

Opening my mouth, I sucked his lips, and invited him to push his tongue into my mouth. I was pressing my body as hard into him as I could. I moved my hips to rub my hot, needy pussy on his crotch. Oh my god, he felt big between my legs, like scary big. As he pressed his huge rod between my thighs I opened my legs wider. I knew I would have to spread very wide when he was ready to enter me.

My moans were coming out constantly at this point. His hands, his lips, his dick, his whole body was making me incredibly hot and I was sucking his tongue into my mouth like a horny little whore. My pussy was dripping again but now it was okay. Now it would actually be useful to lubricate his entry into me. With that fucking nightstick he had in his pants, I would need all the lubrication I could get.

"You look stunning hot, baby." He said looking into my eyes as we broke the breathless, crazy kiss.

Even as I was thanking him he took my hair in his hand and bent me over his desk. That was his right. He was the boss. I opened my legs wide and got ready for his entry. My dress was so short that it was not in the way already. I didn't have to pull it up even. I followed the guidance of his hand and pressed my body down on his desk, resting my cheek on the cold glass. He held me there with one hand and I heard the sound of his zip opening. It was like one of those scenes in the movies when someone cocks the hammer of a gun. You know it's coming any moment now.

The feel of his smooth, swollen cockhead on my wet, hungry pussy was enough to make me moan like a wanton slut. I really needed him in me. Then I felt his cockhead move up and rub on my ass hole. My gut clenched and I was terrified. His big cock would be painful enough in my cunt, but in my ass...oh my god, it would kill me.

But, of course, I could not say that, I could not say anything. It was his choice how to take me and I was sure he was not going to fuck my ass in our first meeting. He kept rubbing his dick on my ass though and I could feel his precum on my puckered ring. He pushed in a little, opening my tight hole, pushing in using the lubrication of the oily pre-cum but when he felt the tightness of my sphincter he pulled back and let it close again.

My breath was so heavy I felt like I was climbing a hill. Boss pressed his cockhead into my ass again, trying it out to see how tight I was. I held my breath as his huge cockhead pushed open my puckered ass hole. But he pulled back when he found that it was too tight for his big cock. I let my breath out slowly.

"Aaaaaaah!" My scream came out loud and clear and hit the walls of his office with force.

He had grabbed me by the neck and suddenly pushed his cockhead up my ass. What the fuck! Didn't he know what a big bruiser he had? I had had my ass fucked many times, but God, that thing was not meant for an ass. It was barely going to fit in my cunt. But he didn't care about any of it, he just pushed in and the massive cockhead popped into my ass. I love getting my ass fucked, it is a huge turn on. I have anal plugs that I use so that my ass is not too tight and I can get it nailed without dying in the process. I do not have an anal plug that big.

Thankfully though, he did not move after he jammed that ridiculously thick cockhead into my tight ass. I felt a tear leave the corner of my eye and drip on the glass. Even if he hadn't been holding me by the neck, there was nothing I could do. I was in his office, on his desk, and he was the boss. Hadn't I dressed this morning with the intention to take his cock in me? Hadn't I walked into his office and showed him that I was ready for him to nail? Well, he had taken it at face value.

Focusing on my breath, I tried to calm down my body that had gone into shock. You could not have shocked my body more if you had touched a live wire to my clit. Literally every cell in my body was screaming. He rubbed my back and his calloused hands felt great on my bare skin. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he bent over me and kissed my cheek.

"Relax, baby. Just relaxed." He said soothingly "You are mine. All mine. I am just taking what belongs to me. You are mine, aren't you?"

I nodded "Yes, Sir. I am yours!" I whimpered.

He kept gently caressing my back. It calmed my body. I breathed again with slow, deliberate breaths. Slowly, gradually with my breathing, I got my body in control. He was in my ass and that was that. I accepted it. As he said I was his, I had to accept my fate and submit to it. And then he started moving.

Although he moved very slowly, just barely moving his hips side to side, making his cock open my ass a tiny bit, I could feel the slow shockwaves of pain generating from my ass hole travelling up my spine. Then he created a slow, circular motion with his hips and I moaned at how amazing that felt. My moans continued as he teased me with the minute movements of his cockhead in my ass. I can't even tell you how soaking wet my pussy was. My heart was beating so hard I could hear it with my ear that was pressed to the glass.

"Oh maa!" I cried out again as he pushed in deeper, sinking two more inches of his massive dick into my ass.

They might be two inches but they were two inches with the kind of girth my little ass had never experienced before. My ass hole was burning and my sphincters had given in, they were tight around his shaft but they were helpless to hold him. His cockhead was in my anal canal. I could feel it stretching me, fitting so tightly like my ass was a latex glove stretched on a large hand. All I could do was to breath carefully and pray that he would want to keep me as his whore for long and not just kill me with his cock right away.

I have to admit that his caressing hands were doing a lot to make me feel better. The warmth of his hands on my bare skin was both soothing me and turning me on at the same time. My anal canal was beginning to lubricate itself when he put his hands on my shoulders and move his hips. Using the circular motion to loosen my ass he drove in deeper stuffing his massive cock almost all the way deep into my ass. It was jammed tight in my anal canal and I could feel like it was taking over my body already. Now, I knew how a ventriloquist's dummy feels.

But even though he was really deep in my ass, I knew he was not fully inside me yet because his thighs were not touching my butt. I estimated that an inch or more of his cock was still outside my ass. My ass was hurting and burning but I was beginning to feel good as well. My eyes were already closed and my senses were all focused on his invading cock that was buried so deep in my ass that I could almost taste him in my throat.

And still he was not fully in my ass yet. When he decided to push that last inch in he would send my body into shock again, I knew that. But, it was his call how to fuck me, all I could do was to hold on and surrender to him and his monster cock. The way he was treating me with a combination of gentle compassion and complete physical disregard told me that he would not damage me but he would surely break me and claim me.

"Preity, you are an amazingly beautiful woman." He whispered in my ear, speaking softly but earnestly. You could feel not only that he meant every word he was saying but also it was true. It was a fact of the world because he said so.

I had no breath even to thank him, I was too busy moaning and coping with his huge cock buried in my ass. But it still felt really good to hear those words from him.

He brushed my hair from my neck gently and lovingly, then spoke in my ear again "It's not about fucking you, darling. It's about educating you. It's about teaching you that you are my bitch."

Stopping to caress my bare back slowly, he continued speaking softly in my ear, "Beautiful women get used to getting their way. They get used to being treated nicely, with respect, with awe, with favour. So, I need to teach you that you are going to be my good little bitch. I will be commanding you and using you as my little whore. And I will expect complete and utter obedience from you."

"Yes, Sir." I whimpered. He could not have chosen a better time to get my attention. Not only was I entirely focused on every word from his lips, his cock had subdued me in a position where I would not dare to not obey him. In fact, the thought never crossed my mind. He was the boss. I was his bitch. Facts of life.

Placing his hands under my body, he slowly pulled me up and kept me impaled on his cock as he sat down with me on his lap. My own weight in this position pushed me lower on his cock. I whimpered as the thick beast stuffed itself deeper into my ass. He was still not fully in my ass but now I knew that he would be and I could not do anything to stop him. He was claiming me and that was that.

"Let's talk about the party."

Party. What party? What the fuck is he talking about? My ass that had started to feel good about having his cock inside was hurting again as my own weight was slowly driving his cockhead deeper and deeper into my anal canal. Any moment now he would hit my rectum. My body was burning. My ass was stretched so tight it might never close again. My breath was ragged. I could feel a sheen of sweat on my skin. And he was talking about some fucking party! I had no idea what he was talking about.

When he picked up my folder, I started to get my memory back. The party. On the boat. On Saturday. I had worked hard to put this plan together last night.

"Ow!" I cried out as he jammed his massive cock fully deep up my ass. It hurt!

To be fair, I did it to myself. My body slid down his pole under its own weight and took the thick, hard base of his dick inside. All he had done was to jam most of his tree trunk dick up my ass and pulled me up on his lap. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid it would burst out of my chest. My cunt was leaking so badly I was a flood hazard. But what I wanted most of all was for him to fuck me. Just fuck my ass and make me his bitch. I was ready. I was eager to surrender to him.

But no, he wanted to talk about work. With his long, hard cock jammed fully deep up my ass, he wanted to talk about work. God, how I hated him. But he was the boss. What could I do? He had made it clear in the first 5 minutes of our meeting that he owned me. He owned me like nobody had ever owned me before. I would do what he would tell me and when he would tell me. So, I tried hard. I placed my hands on his desk and with his monster dick buried in my butt I tried to think about what I had come to tell him.

When I opened the folder it all came back to me quickly. There was a blues and jazz festival happening in Fiji next month. I had themed the party around jazz and blues. In broken sentences with moans and whimpers accompanying my words, I started to tell him about what I had envisaged for the party.

He kissed behind my shoulder and the back of my neck as he looked over my shoulder and followed my "presentation". I was having trouble focusing and remembering all that I had prepared to present to him. Instead I was moving my hips in a slow circle, fucking my ass on his cock. Surprising though it was, I was not feeling the pain any more now. I was still feeling incredibly turned on though.

To make matters worse, he opened the strap that was tied between my boobs and took them out. He played with them, slowly kneading them while he asked me questions about the party arrangements. I don't know how he could think about that. I could feel his dick throbbing in my ass, so he was as turned on as I was but still he was asking me what entertainment I was planning for the party.

"Please fuck me, Sir." I said when I could not control myself any more.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked like he didn't know.

"Oh God, yes! Yes, Sir. Please, please fuck me." I could hardly breath with the intoxicating desire coursing through my body.

"I am going to make you my bitch, Preity."

"Mmm, I am your bitch, Sir. Please fuck me, just claim your bitch. I will be your loyal, faithful bitch, Sir. I will do whatever you tell me." I meant everything I said.

Without another word he got up, which meant that I got up, being skewered on his cock as I was. When I tried to stand, his cock hurt in my ass, so I bent over like I was before and that felt better. He adjusted me on his desk, grabbed my shoulders and started pumping my ass in and out. He used slow easy strokes at first and I almost came from how good his cock felt sawing in and out of my tight ass.

My boobs were pressed on the open folder. My carefully planned pages were being messed up with my tits as my body moved back and forth with his strokes. I couldn't care less. All I wanted was that cock fucking me and I was getting it. I placed both hands on the desk and tried to hold on to the glass when boss started drilling my ass with longer, harder strokes. Then I really did need to cum, and I knew I had to ask permission.

"Please, may I cum, Sir?" I whimpered while his hard strokes rocked my body.

"Who is my bitch, Preity?" He asked and slapped my bare ass with heavy, calloused hand.

I yelped "I am your bitch, Sir. I belong to you."

"You may cum, my bitch." He said and held me down by pushing his hand into my hair.

He controlled me just like a bitch as his massive, hard cock pounded my ass with long, powerful thrust, slamming me into his desk again and again. I felt not just my cunt but my whole body explode under his expert fucking. The intoxication reached to the level that I almost lost the feeling of being in my body. My eyes were closed and my senses were all centred on his cock which was literally demolishing my ass and taking possession of me.

My body convulsed on the desk under him and I could feel my pussy pumping out my hot cum with strong jerks of my hips. His cock now owned my ass and the feeling was so amazingly delicious that I could feel a warm glow all over my body. I was pushing back on his cock because the feeling of having him penetrate me so deep was mind-blowing. I had never had it this good before and the orgasm was the hottest of my life. It was also the most demanding of my body. When it slowly subsided I felt like I had run 10 miles.

But boss wasn't done with me or my ass yet. He moved me and removed all the papers from under my body. Then he pressed me down, my bare tits flattened on the cold glass and my cheek pressing on the desk. He pushed his fingers deeper into my hair and took a firm grip. With his other hand he gripped my shoulder and held me in place on his desk.

12