The Dream Job Ch. 18

Story Info
Shartan does Sonal Chauhan then Nargis Fakhri.
4.9k words
4.56
8.6k
10
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonal:

The first thing I noticed as soon as I entered back into PC ma'am's office was the smell of sex. I didn't let on though. I knew the score as well as anyone. I expected Mr. S to claim Miss Chopra, of course. But they had been in her office alone for almost 2 hours and from the smell it seemed like he had been banging her the whole time!

I stole a glance at PC ma'am. It was clear that he had used her hard. She had refreshed her make-up and her dress was in place but she still had that "just been fucked" look. Well, it's not like I don't know Priyanka ma'am's nightlife, she goes to the clubs every Friday night. Her club dresses were always hot and skimpy. She had told me herself that she went out looking for cock, not for dance.

She usually told me the story of her weekend on Monday morning. Most times she sucked at least one guy in the club toilet and went home with yet another guy. I am no virgin myself but Priyanka ma'am was definitely a much bigger slut than me.

And this man had tamed her from the looks of it. I looked at our MD again, with admiration. He must be quite a man.

PC said "Sir, normally, these files are so confidential that even you are not allowed access to them. But you are my boss, I will have to obey your commands."

Shartan smiled but didn't interrupt.

Ma'am continued "I have thought of a solution. I will send Sonal with you with the files. You can keep her and the files as long as you want to use them. That way files are still under my department's possession and I am not saying "no" to my wonderful boss." She gave him her seductive smile.

I nodded in my head. That's what we had agreed on.

He smiled again "You are giving me the files and a beautiful babe in the bargain? How can I say no to that?"

Taking a step closer to me, Mr. Silverstar put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. I cuddled up to him.

Priyanka ma'am grinned "Be careful what you wish for, Sir. She's a handful!"

"Fortunately I am expert in keeping naughty girls in line."

"I will say you are!" Priyanka ma'am rubbed her ass playfully "Ouch!"

We all laughed.

With the files under my arm, I led boss to the elevator.

He looked at my skirt and said "Is that leather or latex, Sonal?"

"It's thin, stretch leather, Sir. It's easy to see on touch." I turned my back to him and pushed my butt up "Feel it! You will see."

Shartan:

Sonal was a gorgeous babe, young, beautiful and an absolutely model perfect body. When she walked into the room I could see that she knew I had been fucking Priyanka Chopra. But she didn't react and took it in her stride. Smart girl.

When Priyanka said she was sending me Sonal with the files, I kind of suspected that not just the files but Sonal was also fully available for my use. I still had a problem in being direct and crude though.

Fortunately, I do know how to lead a conversation in a certain direction. I asked Sonal about her skirt and in response she invited me to feel it.

That was a direct invitation, if anything. I put my hand on her shapely, firm butt and squeezed her ass cheek. She not only didn't object but pushed her ass into my hand. I boldly cupped both her buttocks in my hands and kneaded them slowly.

"Yes, you are right. It's clear when you touch it that it's leather." I said to cover my bold actions.

"Exactly, Sir."

My hands were still on her ass and she was making no move to step away. But then the elevator came and dinged.

We got in.

Inside the closed elevator I could feel the sexual tension very clearly. Sonal was available and ready, there was no doubt about that. I deliberately didn't touch her but she stood close to me with her warm body pressing against me.

When we got to my office I introduced her to Amrita Rao.

"Rita, this is Sonal from Careers. Sonal, this is Rita, my personal." I left out "secretary" deliberately. Both the girls noticed it and smiled.

As they shook hands I said "Don't disturb me for about an hour."

I took Sonal into my private office. She stood next to me, bent over my desk and worked on the files with me. She looked up and gave me the files I asked for and waited while I read things.

Casually, while keeping one hand on the desk, with my left hand I gently caressed Sonal's bare leg, just above the knee. She stepped wider so my hand could move higher up on her leg. I turned the pages with my right hand and let my left hand slowly move up to her bare thigh under her short micromini skirt.

Sonal let me freely explore her body and didn't react except for the slight tremor of excitement in her body from my gentle, intimate caresses. I looked at her, she turned her head and looked at me. Our eyes met. We both knew.

I patted my thigh and she immediately stepped closer and climbed on to my lap, facing me. Opening my pants I took my hard, erect cock in my fist and rubbed the pre-cum wet cockhead on her pussy slit. Then on her entry hole. And then I drove it up into her tight little cunt.

Sonal:

When Priyanka ma'am sent me with boss, she expected him to fuck me. When he decided to read the files first though, I had a doubt if he was interested in me. Then as I stood close to him, he placed his hand just above my knee and slowly caressed my leg. I opened my legs immediately to show him I appreciated the attention and was ready for him to access.

To tell the whole truth, I was quite turned on just by being in his presence. His looks, his strong, virile personality and the way he had totally demolished Priyanka ma'am for 2 hours in her office...I wanted to be impaled on his dick even if Priyanka ma'am hadn't sent me here on a mission.

Finally when his hand moved up between my legs I was sure he would be able to feel how badly my pussy was leaking. But he kept it there, without actually touching my hungry, aching pussy. Such torture! I looked at him with silent appeal. He must have seen the urgent need in my eyes for he signalled me to straddle him.

Without waiting another moment I climbed on to his lap and opened my legs as I put a knee on either side of his body on the chair. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his big, hard cock. I knew it was big but didn't know it was so thick and long.

"Aaaaargh!" I screamed and felt two tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

The bastard had impaled me so deep with his massive monster that my whole body rocked with pain. I bit my lip and yelped as he moved his hips and the fat cock rubbed on my pussy walls. I held on to his shoulders and kept my legs open giving him full access to me. Looking down I was amazed to see that he was only about half-way in me. He was going to rip right through me, I was afraid.

With smooth strokes he reached deeper and deeper in me and I felt the hard, throbbing dick taking me completely. And then he got up.

Keeping me impaled on his long shaft he stood up, grabbing my ass and laid me on his desk. Then he grabbed my ankles, spread my legs wide and started drilling my tight little cunt with his monster dick. I screamed with every thrust. I had no control. It was hurting my little pussy and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

As a hot girl in a vibrant city, I get out to party a lot and I get fucked a lot. May be as much as PC ma'am. And I keep my pussy tight with regular kegel exercises. Now I was regretting them. His girth was spreading my tight pussy painfully wide and he was reaching so deep in my cunt that my breath was getting knocked out with each thrust of his cock.

I could feel the glass desktop cold under my back, my tiny skirt was hiked up around my waist and boss's thighs were slamming into my bare thighs again and again as he drove his hard cock into my cunt. I thrashed about under his rough assault and finally my hands found the edge of the desk behind me above my head. I grabbed it with both hands and surrendered myself to the use and abuse of his brutal cock.

He was a rough animal the way he was destroying my young pussy with his huge cock. I was sure I would not feel any smaller cock in my cunt after he was done moulding my hole to his thick, veiny shaft. He was drilling me like he wanted to impale me all the way through.

"Ah!" I screamed.

With a rough thrust he penetrated me fully deep and hit my cervix with his massive cock. It felt like he was fucking right into my womb. And it was fucking painful!

He stopped thrusting for a moment and I waited for the pain to go away.

"Deep breaths, Sonal!" I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered "Take deep breaths and relax. It's not like I am letting you go without making you my bitch!"

Oh God! He was driving me crazy with his dick and his words. I followed his advice though. I took deep breaths until the pain subsided. But then he started to saw in and out of my pussy again. This time though, the pain was mixed with pleasure. Or maybe it was just my imagination and I was getting used to the rough abuse.

The orgasm was swift and sudden! One moment I was cursing him in my head for the rough, ruthless bastard he was, the next moment I was thrashing about on the glass desktop lifting my ass and offering him my pussy to use even harder. My body stiffened like in a fit and I cried and whimpered with every wave of the hot orgasm shaking my body.

Just then he grabbed my hair and slapped my tits. It made my body so much hotter and I came even harder. The sensation of his fingers hitting my erect nipples caused unbelievably hot electric currents to spread to every part of my body.

When the waves finally subsided I realized I had dried up tears on my cheeks and some still leaking out of my eyes.

But he was not done with me yet. He stood me up and told me to get naked. As soon as I took my top and bra off he turned me around and pushed me down on his desk. Now my tits were pressed on the glass top, my short skirt was still around my waist. He pushed his cockhead into my pussy and I could feel how tightly it sealed my little cunt hole.

I felt him bend over me and take a grip on my hair. His right hand held my shoulder and he drove his massive cock deep into my tight cunt. The way he had me trapped in his grip the thick rod rammed my body into the desk and I could feel my breath being knocked out of my lungs. Then he proceeded to systematically destroy my pussy!

His huge, hard cock was drilling so deep into my cunt I was whimpering like a bitch with each thrust. He controlled me with his fingers wrapped in my hair and his breath, oh my God, his hot breath on my neck was driving me wild! Even though his cock was hurting my little pussy I was still pushing back with each stroke to take him deeper into my cunt.

"Who is my bitch, Sonal?" I felt his breath flood my ear as he whispered.

"I am, Sir. I am your bitch...aaah" I said between moans and screams. I would have said anything to keep him going.

Again I came sudden and hard. I was already pressed down on the desk but now I lost all control of my body and simply let him ravage me while I floated on the colourful clouds going from lights to dark to waves to storms...oh my fucking God, it was amazing!

The waves were still washing over my body but not as strongly now when Mr. Silverstar pulled out his cock from my pussy, picked me up and put me on my knees on the carpet. He pumped his hard cock with his fist and it erupted. He painted my face with his cum and showered my boobs with the hot, slimy liquid. Nobody had ever done that to me. But him, I could not stop. He could do whatever he wanted to me, and I would accept it like a good little bitch!

When he was done showering me in his cum, I ate all his cum and sucked his cock until it glistened all clean and hard. I scooped up every drop of his cum that I could find on my body and ate it. It was delicious!

My body was aching all over, but I was so happy that he had claimed me.

=========

I used his shower and wondered what my next move was. PC ma'am wanted me in his good books and I thought I had accomplished that. I should now try to get invited to his place. Should you? I thought to myself. For PC ma'am or for yourself? It was a good question. If I were honest with myself I wanted more of his cock. Alright, it was for myself. But could you blame me? He did have the best cock in the world! And he knew how to use it to claim a girl! Mmmmm! I was getting wet again, and not just from the shower.

=============================================================

Author:

Shartan gave the files back to Sonal and let her go back to her office with the instructions that he will need the files again and will call Sonal for them. Sonal nodded and went back. She was alone in the elevator and found that she smelled of his cum. That made her smile.

=========

Zack was busy in a photo shoot when the big boss stopped by. With anyone else Zack would have shooed them away telling them that he was busy but the new MD was not just anyone. He had complete control over everything and the things Zack had been hearing had him worried. The new boss was taking everything under his control, everything from commercial to creative and Zack was worried about his own position.

As the only photographer in a big fashion magazine, Zack was in a very enviable position. He got paid very handsomely and he was well respected. He got to photograph stunning women and usually he got to fuck them as well. His whole responsibility was to take photos. Since the top managers were all beautiful women, Zack got along well with them by flattering them and being nice to them. He had not managed to lay any of them but that was mostly because they only liked powerful men and he worked under them.

He knew very well that the last MD had fucked most of the top managers and the new one was claiming them one by one as well. That was one thing that he envied about the MD position. But Zack himself did very well in his own right. This new girl he was photographing, what a beauty. She had a raw sexuality about her that was driving Zack crazy. They had just started the session but Zack was already planning to ask her out before letting her go. He was getting a vibe that she would say yes. When boss came in, Zack told her to take a break and gave his attention to Shartan.

"There was a girl you did yesterday afternoon," Shartan said "a Manushi Chhillar."

"She's lying!" Zack said hotly "I did not touch her."

"Her photos, you did her photoshoot." Shartan said "Where's your mind, Zack?"

"Oh, sorry, boss. Yes, I did her photoshoot. I haven't processed the photos yet." Zack said "I will have them ready by next week."

"No, no need to process them. I am here to take them off your hands." Shartan said.

"Are we not using them?"

"No, not yet, at least." Shartan said.

"Is there any problem, boss?" Zack was getting worried.

Shartan shook his head "No, nothing great. I have just put that feature on hold for now. We don't want ill-mannered girls in our magazine. We want nice, well-behaved girls in our magazine...like this girl." He indicated the current model who was hovering in the background hoping to meet the big boss. Of course, she knew who he was. As an upcoming model struggling to find her break, the MD of Fiji's top fashion magazine was of big interest to her.

"Come here, darling." Shartan said.

"Yes, Sir." She stepped forward quickly.

"What's your name, honey?" Shartan asked reaching up and gently brushing her hair from her face.

"Nargis, Sir," She stayed close and responded to his touch like a pet "Nargis Fakhri."

"Beautiful name!" Shartan gently cupped her face in his hand and caressed slowly.

A beautiful smile played on Nargis' lips "Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much."

She was only wearing a very skimpy white top and a tiny white miniskirt. As Shartan let his hand caress down her shoulder, she moved closer so he could easily access her.

"You are a well-behaved girl, aren't you, Nargis?" Shartan said as his hand cupped her breast, his thumb gently rubbing inside her cleavage which was ample in this top.

"Of course, Sir." Nargis stayed in place and presented herself to be groped "It's the most important thing for a model."

"I like her." Shartan said looking at Zack while his hand still fondled Nargis's tits one by one "She knows how to behave."

Zack had no comment except to nod. He was used to coming late to office and leaving early. Other than the photoshoots he did not care about the office hours much. Nobody ever challenged him on it and he was pretty much master of the whole domain. Today also, he had come to work only about half an hour ago. Nargis had been waiting for him for an hour. He enjoyed that. It put the models in their place and they realised the power he had. But because of this, he had not heard about the incident with Manushi. Right now he was mystified as to what the boss was talking about.

Shartan looked Nargis up and down and said "Get naked, sweetheart."

Nargis nodded and took off her skimpy top and skirt.

"I don't really approve of panties unless you need them for a shoot, darling." Shartan said.

"Sorry, I didn't know, Sir." Nargis pulled down her white thong "I will stop wearing them."

Zack's eyes opened wide. Nargis had a spectacular body. He had been planning to get her in the right mood and towards the end of the shoot he would have her pose naked. But Shartan had simply commanded her to strip like he owned her.

Taking her hand, Shartan pulled her closer and guided her down to the floor without saying a word. Nargis went down to her knees at Shartan's feet.

"Get that pillow, will you, Zack?" Shartan said.

Zack walked to the couch he had pointed to and got the pillow Shartan had asked for. Shartan took it from him and gave it to Nargis.

"Use this, pet, we want to protect those knees for the shoot." He said and Nargis smiled. She took the pillow and put it under her knees.

As Zack watched, Shartan opened his zip and took out his cock. Zack's eyes opened wide. The man was huge. Zack was not the only one impressed. Nargis moaned at the sight of Shartan's thick, long shaft. She rubbed it with her soft, warm hands and it grew even longer, and harder.

"Oh, that is a beauty, Sir." Nargis breathed "May I suck it, Sir?"

Shartan caressed her cheek and said "Are you going to be a good slut, Nargis?"

Nargis nodded "For you, always, Sir."

"Then you may suck my cock." Shartan said, still stroking her like a pet bitch "Show me what a good whore you are, Nargis."

Zack stood by the side awkwardly as Nargis started to lick Shartan's cock. She completely ignored Zack and only focused on Shartan's cock in front of her. She licked the tip of and tasted the pre-cum. Then she licked the sides, tracing his veins with her tongue. His shaft was rock hard by now. Nargis held it in her soft, warm hand and closed her plump lips around his cockhead.

He pushed his fingers into her hair and pulled it once, turning her head up. Nargis smiled and looked at him as she took his cockhead in her mouth again. Then she held his gaze as she pushed her head forward and swallowed more of his meaty shaft in her mouth. Zack shifted his weight as he watched his model suck the boss' cock. Nargis didn't look at him and continued to focus on Shartan's long, hard dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth slowly to suck his cock. Her tongue massaged his rod from below.

As she took his long, thick cock deep into her mouth, she was breathing with her nose. Zack was trying not to stare but he could not stop looking. Then he saw her struggling to take Shartan's massive dick deeper and his eyes bugged out as Nargis pushed forward and Shartan's cock entered her throat. Zack could see it outlined from outside as it stuffed her throat so tightly. Nargis was struggling for breath as she fucked her throat with his dick.

12