The Dream Job Ch. 19

Story Info
Shartan takes charge of editors Shriya Saran & Shweta Tiwari.
6.6k words
4.64
7.2k
11

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I am planning to take a break after this week.]

[Part 19]

Wednesday morning...

Manushi had an appointment with a photographer called Rajat Verma for a portfolio shoot. The photographer was local to Fiji and not very famous but he had placed an ad that he was looking for a model for a TFP shoot. TFP is short for Time For Prints where a model gives her time for the photoshoot for free and in return the photographer gives her the finished photos for free. Neither one pays the other but it is a good way for both models and photographers to build their portfolios.

Since Manushi was in dire need of good, recent portfolio pictures and didn't have money to pay a professional photographer, she considered this a mutually beneficial arrangement. She knew she was not going to get any photos from the Angels shoot so this was her best option.

Rajat proved to be a man in his 40's who seemed to take pictures of beautiful girls mostly. His studio walls were full of them. Manushi thought that was a good sign that he was focused only on one type of photos.

The photo session started well. Manushi had brought some outfits with her. Rajat encouraged her to wear the tight, short clothes and she had no objection to that. She knew what made an impression on casting directors and she was willing to show off the merchandise.

After they had been shooting for a couple of hours, Rajat suggested to "Kick it up a notch."

"What do you mean?" Manushi asked.

"You know, show the casting directors what they really want to see." Rajat said "They are not looking to see clothes, you know, they can see clothes in the store any time. They want to see you."

"In the clothes?"

"And out of the clothes." Rajat added.

"Oh!" Manushi said "I am not sure I am comfortable with that."

"Come on, Manushi." Rajat said placing his hand on her back, she was wearing a backless top at the time "It's not like you are applying to be a school teacher. Casting couch is part of the process in this job."

Manushi wriggled away from his hand "Casting couch? I thought we were talking about nude pictures."

"Well, they want to see what they are getting." Rajat said unfazed "That's how you get audition calls."

"I never heard of that." Manushi said.

"You haven't heard of many things. That's why you are here. I will teach you everything."

"What everything?" Manushi was getting a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Everything, baby. We will rehearse the casting couch also so you are ready for it when the time comes."

"No thanks. I don't need the rehearsal."

"This is TFP baby, you are giving your time for the prints."

"Yes. So?" Manushi demanded.

"So, some of that time will be in front of the camera and some of the time will be behind the camera."

"No thanks, I want nothing behind the camera. I am going."

As she started to leave the studio room, Rajat grabbed her wrist and jerked her back. Manushi fell on the pillows where she had been posing on the floor. In an instant, Rajat was on top of her.

He gripped her shoulders and pinned her down. "You can't just waste my time and go like that."

Manushi was wearing a skimpy, backless top and a very short skirt. She was not wearing any panties. In front of the camera, she had felt very hot and it had aroused her. But now it made her feel very vulnerable. She pushed him away and squirmed out from under him. As she started to crawl away on all fours, Rajat made a grab for her. His fingers grabbed on to her top and when she tried to pull back the whole top ripped off. Now she was completely topless and it seemed to incite Rajat even more.

She kicked at him as he crawled towards her. He dodged the kick and grabbed for her leg. His hand fell on her ankle. Manushi wriggled out of his grip and scooted back on her ass. He was between her and the door. While he was still on all fours, Manushi got up and made a run for the door. As she passed him however, Rajat made a grab for her and his hooked into her tight micromini skirt's waistband. Carried off by her own momentum, Manushi felt forward and had to take support with her hands on the rug.

Rajat pulled on the skirt. It was very tight and Manushi was in his grip. She reached down and quickly unzipped the side zipper of the skirt. When Rajat pulled again, the skirt slipped down over her legs. Manushi crawled forward at the same time and wriggled free. She was now completely naked, but somehow that seemed to give her a new freedom. She stood up, turned back and faced Rajat.

As he dropped her skirt on the floor and started to get up, Manushi reached out with her right hand and pulled at the tripod that had one of the cameras set up on it. With her pull, the tripod tripped and the camera on top of it hit Rajat squarely on the left side of his head. He was on one knee and trying to stand up when the camera hit him and he went down like a sack of coals.

He stopped moving. Manushi carefully leaned down and touched his neck. The pulse was strong. She left him and quickly gathered her clothes into her bag. Then she stepped outside into the reception room and bolted the studio room from outside. There she caught her breath and put on a long skirt and a tank top. She checked her body to see if she was damaged in any way. She could feel some pain on her left shoulder blade but otherwise she was ok.

She postponed that to be checked out properly at home and put on her jacket. Then once again, making sure that she had everything, she exited the studio and started walking towards her home. She was trembling and wanted to cry but she kept a grip on herself until she got home.

=============================================================

Shriya was working on a story for the next issue when Shartan entered her office.

"Where is the rest of your office?" He asked.

"Good morning, Sir." Shriya smiled and came out from behind her desk "I am an assistant editor, Sir. This is my office."

"Pretty small, isn't it?" He commented looking around at the office which was in fact on the small side of things. Her desk was taking up one side of the room with a little space to squeeze by on one side. There was a low filing cabinet along one wall and a small table with a plant opposite it.

"All I need is a desk and computer, Sir." Shriya said and pointed to her chair "That's the best chair to sit, Sir."

"But where would I nail you in this tiny office?"

"You could bend me over the desk easily, Sir." Shriya said "Or over the filing cabinet. The chair is not strong so I can't ride you on it, but you could sit in it and I could kneel between your legs to suck your wonderful cock."

Shartan didn't sit, he stood with his ass resting back on the edge of her desk. Shriya came and stood in front of him. She held her hands behind her back and opened her legs a little more than shoulder-width.

"Would you like something?"

"You are a damn hot bitch, aren't you?" Shartan commented.

In fact, Shriya was looking stunning in a simple black silk top that was barely any bigger than a tube top. It had a single noodle strap going over her right shoulder. Her skirt was a matching, black silk micromini which had an asymmetrical hem but even on the long side it didn't cover her mid-thighs. As soon as she opened her legs it was evident that she was not wearing any panties. She was wearing 8" high black pointed heel stilettos with 4" platforms. The shoes had thin straps that wrapped around her calves. She looked smoking hot and adorable at the same time.

"Thank you, Sir. Your bitch, Sir."

He beckoned her and she walked up close to him. He hooked his finger under her top strap and pulled it over her shoulder but the top didn't fall as he expected. He turned her around and found that there were three hooks holding the top together. He unhooked them, took the top off and dropped it behind him on Shriya's desk. He turned her around, uncrossed his legs and pulled her between them.

"Keep the hooks and buttons to a minimum." He said and dipped his head, closing his mouth around her nipple. She moaned.

"Yes, Sir." She said "May I ask something, Sir, if you don't mind?"

Shartan looked into her eyes "What?"

"Umm, you are my boss, Sir, and my owner," Shriya said haltingly "I...I only want to wear things that please you, but I don't always know. Would you, I mean if you have time, would you come shopping with me some time and guide me on what to buy?" Then she added quickly "I have the money, Sir, the fashion allowance you added to our salaries is more than enough, but your guidance would be appreciated."

He fondled her soft, warm tits while she was talking. When she stopped, he said "We will make time one evening next week." Then he started to suck her tits one by one, always kneading the one he was not sucking. Her soft, full tits were warm and pliant in his hand. Shriya moaned and massaged his neck with her fingers in his hair.

Then he lifted his head and looked into her eyes. She looked back into his eyes, waiting for his command. He kept her gaze as he reached down and opened his zip. Then pulling her close, he rubbed his cockhead on her pussy, and keeping one arm around her waist, he slid the thick, hard shaft up into her tight cunt. Shriya yelped and lowered her read as the massive meat pole opened her tight pussy and invaded her cunt quite deep. Shartan lifted her knee up and held it close, opening her legs wide, and jammed more of this throbbing man meat into her body. Then he pushed up again. And again.

She continued to yelp and whimper as his massive rod opened her tight pussy and stretched her so tightly, but he stopped only when she was fully impaled on his cock. She was so tightly wrapped around his cock that she could feel her pussy pulsing around his dick. Her body was clasped tight in his strong arms and her soft breasts were crushed against his manly chest. Shriya wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer against his hard frame.

Her lips lingered on his neck, her breath hot on his skin as she whispered "Ah, Master. I missed this!"

"You belong to this cock, you know that, don't you, Shriya?" He kissed just below her neck.

Nodding gently through the pain, Shriya whispered "He is my owner. I have surrendered completely to him."

His hands moved down her back, caressing her silky smooth skin in that super slutty outfit. The touch of his calloused masculine hands on her soft skin, made her Shriya's pussy pulse even harder. Her pussy had responded to his arrival as soon as he had stepped into her office. Part of that was the memory of the last time she was with him and how he had claimed her mercilessly. And the other part was anticipation. She knew very well that she was now his whore and he could use her any time and anywhere. His arrival into her office could be for a thousand different reasons but if he was here, that meant that she was at his mercy and he could enter her and use her whenever he wanted. Her pussy knew this all too well and had started to get wet as soon as he stepped in through the door.

Now she was skewered on his magnificent cock and her pussy was soaking wet. Her little office was reeking of pussy already and he had just started fucking her.

"You are a good whore, Shriya." He kissed her neck. He was still just keeping her impaled on his cock without doing any strokes. Shriya was getting hot. She started to move her hips, grinding her pussy on his cock. It caused pain as the fat, hard cok stretched her pussy hole but it made his cockhead grind on her gspot and the pleasure from that was incredible.

"Tell me Shriya, are you married?" Shartan continued to caress her back and let her fuck herself on his cock.

She shook her head "No, Sir." Her eyes were closed and she was feeling the intense pleasure course through her body.

"Boyfriend?"

"No, Sir."

"How come, baby?" He kissed her neck "You are such a beautiful piece."

Shriya had to re-focus her mind to answer his question. "Umm, my parents in India were looking for a boy for my marriage, Sir. But I had told them to stop for now."

"Why, doll?"

Pulling herself back a little, she looked into his eyes "Sir, editing Angels and being your whore, it takes all my focus. I don't want any distractions from these two things. I want to be the best whore for you, Sir."

Shartan grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her forward, making her gasp as his cockhead hit her cervix "You are an amazing whore, girl."

Again, Shriya went back into the zone. She could feel her body throbbing with the hot currents of pleasure.

"I will do anything for you, Sir." She whispered in his ear as she kissed and sucked his neck "Anything, any time, just keep me as your property. I love being your whore!"

He moved his hips and started to fuck her with smooth in and out strokes. Shriya's knees were growing weak but she was skewered on his cock and his cock was keeping her in place. She clung to him with both arms as he started fucking her wet, tight pussy with deep, smooth strokes. Her body which was already very hot, got hotter and the next moment she pleading in his ear, begging for her release.

"Please let me cum, Sir. I am so hungry. Please let your whore cum, Master."

"You may cum, my whore." He said and started to drill her with longer, harder strokes, holding her ass cheeks in his hands, pushing her forward with each stroke for a deeper penetration.

Shriya screamed as her pussy erupted into a hot orgasm. Her nostrils were filled with the smell of sex as her hot cunt gushed all over his cock like a hot stream shooting out of the ground from sheer pressure of the flow. She closed her eyes and rode his cock like crazy. She could feel the blood rushing through to her extremities, the hot currents that had been building were now electrifying her whole body. She was moaning and yelping, squirming in his strong embrace.

"Ah! Ah!" She moaned in his ear and held on to him tightly as the orgasm rocked her body.

For a long while, Shriya kept eyes shut and just revelled in the wonderful feeling of being taken and owned. Her heart was racing and she could feel her pussy clenching and unclenching around his massive cock. She kept her arms closed around his neck and let him fuck her as he wanted. Her eyes stayed closed for a long time, then slowly she opened them as her mind-blowing orgasm started to subside little by little.

Then she pressed her lips on his and kissed him hard. They shared a long, lustful kiss that made Shriya's nipples get hard like steel bullets. She was panting loudly when they broke the hot, wanton kiss. Shartan continued to saw in and out of her pussy. She pressed her cheek to his cheek and enjoyed how his rough stubble was scratching her soft, smooth cheek. Her moans in his ear were hot and erotic. His cock was jammed tight in her cunt and was throbbing so hard that Shriya could feel it make her pussy vibrate.

"I am still hungry, Sir." She breathed in his ear "Please, use your whore, Sir."

Shartan grabbed her ass and pulled her up, keeping her impaled on his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist then groaned loudly as his cockhead hit cervix hard in that wide open position of her legs. She closed her arm around his neck and started to ride his long, hard shaft up and down. He stood with his back to her desk, held her ass in his grip and drilled her from below, jamming his massive beast deep into her young, tight body. She screamed harder with each stroke but continued to fuck herself hungrily on his cock.

"May I cum, Sir?" Shriya said in another minute "Please, Sir. I really need to cum. Ah!"

"Cum for me, slut" Shartan nibbled on her ear as he whispered. He speeded up his strokes into her cunt, bouncing her slender, firm body on his long, massive cock. He lifted his hand and slapped her ass. Her tiny, little skirt was not covering her ass in this position and Shriya yelped his rough hand made her soft, tight ass sting.

"Ah, God, ah!" Shriya screamed as she came and then again "Ah, mumma!" as she felt Shartan's cock explode inside her and pump his hot load into her cunt. She could feel his heat burning deep inside her and at the same time the smell in the office changed. She continued to ride his cock and yelped with each thrust as her body felt the force of his rough, ruthless strokes.

"God, I love you so much!" She whispered in his ear,

He pulled her hair and kissed her hard, pushing his tongue into her hot mouth. She responded with eager enthusiasm, sucking his tongue into her mouth and pressing her tits into his chest at the same time.

Shriya's legs trembled and folded when he lowered her to the ground but she was still impaled on his cock which kept from crumbling to the floor. He held her arms and supported her when he pulled his cock out of her soppy, wet, abused cunt. Shriya immediately went to her knees and looked up at him.

"Thank you, Sir." She smiled at him and started licking his cock. She loved sucking his cock especially after he fucked her because of the feeling of subservience she got from it. She held his thighs and licked his cum-drenched cock with the attitude of worship. She treated his cock as if it was her real owner and she was its whore. Her tongue worked on all sides of the shaft, licking up his seed and eating it. She loved the taste of his cum and it showed in her expression as she smiled up at him.

"Good whore." He stroked her head.

=============================================================

"Although, I would not ask you to put your life on hold for me," Shartan said as Shriya followed him into the elevator "but it is actually good that you are focusing on Angels."

Shriya cuddled up close to him and put her hand on his chest "Angels and you, Sir. You are very important to me and I want to be the best whore for you. I can't do that if I am distracted by boys, proposals and marriage. I am not saying it's not possible after marriage, but I want to be fully available to you and it's simpler if I am single. You can fuck me any time, anywhere you want. If you wake up in the middle of the night with a hard-on and want me, just give me a call, I will be right there."

Letting his hand caress the small of her back, Shartan said "Speaking purely as a selfish bastard, I like that."

Her hand continued to rub his chest "You are not a selfish bastard. You are the strong, dominant boss that this place needs and the Universe has sent you to take care of us."

They walked into the cafeteria and looked for a table. Shartan had more to discuss with Shriya but after he finished fucking her he noticed it was getting closer to lunch time. So he brought her down with him.

It was already crowded there, but they found a corner table that had just become empty. A waitress saw the MD standing there so she quickly got a booth emptied for them. Shartan tried to protest but even the employees who were sitting there insisted that they were already done. Shartan knew they were lying as their plates were full but he let it be. He saw that they moved to the corner table. The booth was in the row next to the glass wall that faced outside. It was farthest from the food counters and the door, so the noise was the lowest in this corner.

He helped Shriya sit inside by the window then sat beside her. He looked at her in her tiny skimpy top and the short, asymmetrical micromini skirt.

"You do look damn fuckable in this outfit." He said.

"I am so happy that you like it, Sir. Your approval means a lot to me." Shriya smiled "If you like you can fuck me again after lunch."

He nodded "We will have to see, I have an appointment after lunch. But let's talk about some important stuff."

"Yes, Sir."

"I am going to move you to my floor where I can have better access to you."

12