The Dream Job Pt. 07

Story Info
Annika and Jasmine catch up, and the Thompsons try again.
3.7k words
4.72
9.3k
17

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine sat Annika's bags down in front of the nightstand beside her king sized canopy bed and turned to see her friend approaching topless and wriggling out of her mini-skirt. Her thick black cock still hung loose, out of the side of her panties, swaying lewdly in front of her as she walked. The modest cones of her A-cup breasts curved upward slightly as they tapered forward to her pointy little black nipples. They were each pierced by a thin gold ring about the size of a nickle that glinted in the light as she moved. She closed the distance between them and kissed Jasmine softly.

"Mmmm... I should have a shower before I come to bed. I must wash all of this... travel off of me." she giggled sleepily.

The hot water from the pulsing jets of the shower felt amazing and she leaned into it, letting it massage the tension from her neck and shoulders. What a great fuck that had been. She could see why Jasmine had chosen Paul. It was one of her favorite things to take a man like that, especially if he'd never been fucked in the ass before. Jas had beaten her to that honor but she had trained him well and he took an ass fucking like a practiced whore. She became aware that she was masturbating unconsciously, her soapy hands stroking her nearly erect cock. Time for that later, bed now. She turned off the water and stepped out reaching for a plush towel.

Jasmine sat reclined against the headboard nude, the duvet pulled up past her waist, sipping her scotch and thumbing through her phone with her other hand as Annika approached the bed and finished toweling herself off. She slipped between the covers and reached for the drink on her nightstand, taking a sip. Lagavulin, mmm... Strictly top-shelf booze in this house. She scooched over next to her old friend and sighed contentedly. It was good to be with her again. They had never been an exclusive couple even back when they were actively dating, but they had loved each other dearly since the first day they met all those years ago in college, and they tried to get together whenever they could to catch up and share a few orgasms.

Jasmine set her drink and phone down and turned to cuddle up with her, their legs intertwined their arms embracing each other. They kissed softy for a long moment, old lovers reunited. She ran her fingers over the tip of Annika's 'tiara.'

"I like what you've done with your hair."

"And I like what you've done with your harem."

They laughed warmly together and kissed some more. Annika loved making out and some happy coincidence of body chemistry made her mouth taste lightly sweet to Jasmine. Like a drop of honey in a cup of hot tea. As they drank each other in, the old passions began to stir and she felt her long brown lady-cock begin to swell. She turned now rolling onto her back, Annika sliding on top of her without breaking the kiss. They began to moan softly together as she spread her legs. Annika kissed her way slowly down her neck to her breasts, taking one nipple in her mouth, the other between her fingers, sucking and licking, pulling and pinching gently. Jasmine sighed in a long exhale, her eyes closed dreamily.

She slid further down her body now, onto the mattress between her thighs, taking her lady-cock into her hands and then into her mouth. Jasmine gave a low groan at the sensation and stroked her hair again, the little golden spire sprang back into place as her fingers passed. She worked her dark pillowy lips down the shaft, sliding more of the stiff brown cock into her hot pink mouth. She had begun to breath more heavily, her hips moving unconsciously. Annika climbed back up now and straddled her waist. She opened her eyes and they held each others gaze as she reached back and aimed the rigid member at her little black pucker. It was still wet with her saliva and this was enough lubrication for her experienced ass to take Jasmine's long brown lady-cock inside.

With a few slow strokes, she had taken it's entire length and settled into position. They both groaned at the shared sensation. It felt good to be home again. She leaned down and they kissed again, softly but with a growing hunger. She began to ride now, grinding with her hips, undulating her long dark torso, the gold rings in her nipples glinted as she writhed and moaned. Jasmine matched her rhythm, thrusting up gently from below, sliding her hands up her dark thighs to her waist, sighing softly. Her hands slid up to stroke the dark shallow cones of her tits and she caught the gold rings between her fingers, giving them a soft tug. Annika gave a little coo of pleasure. She gripped her waist more tightly then, steadily increasing the force of her thrusting until her love gave a little whimper at the top of each stroke.

"Mmmah!...ah!...ahh!...Ah!...AHhh!... Ja, mijn lief! Jaaa... hhm...hmmm..."

She rolled off to the side then and lay on her back, Jasmine was already matching her position and the light brown soles of her feet slid up over her shoulders as the questing tip of her cinnamon brown lady-cock found the sweet spot and slid into her steamy depths urgently, giving her the full length in measured but hungry strokes. She was calling out more loudly now at each penetration. "Mmmmah! hhaah! HAAAhh!" pulses of electricity travelling from her hot tight love tunnel directly to her mouth. She leaned down and they kissed again, Jasmine sucked hungrily at her hot pink tongue.

"Mmmn-ah yeah, yeahhh... Oh, FUCK! I love fucking you, baby. Mmmhh, hhhmmm, I'm gonna knock you up for sure this time." she giggled "Hmm-hmm... Oooh, you're gonna get it."

"Mmmhhha ha-ha... ahhh! AHH! ah, yes... hehehe... Plant your seed in me, love! Mmmmmm... We'll make babies all over the place this weekend, hehe. Ahhh...AHFfffuck, ja...jaaAAHhh..." her head rolled back, her eyes closed tight with pleasure.

She was stroking her own cock with her hand now, she could tell Jasmine was getting close. Her long dark fingers squeezed at the bulbous purple head. She felt the surge begin and cried out loudly as she came, shooting her load onto her chest where it pooled and ran in stark contrast to her skin.

"Mmnaah, fuck yeah, baby! Fuck...yeeeeaaah... HHMmmm! Hnnng! NNNghaah!" Jasmine fired off pulse after pulse of hot thick cum deep into her hot hungry ass.

Her body melted down onto her lover and she kissed her neck, her mouth, her chin, her cheeks, wherever her lips could find purchase. Annika giggled softly, her breath slowing now. "I've missed this so much. Mmmmm..."

"Mmm, I've missed you too, baby. Hhhmmmm..."

Eventually, Jasmine rolled off to the side and reached for her drink. Her breathing returning to normal as she sipped at it. Annika took a sip from her own glass and sighed with a deep satisfaction. "Well, now we both need a shower and it was already so late even before you attacked me. You see what you've done?!" They laughed warmly together and went to clean up. Later, she smiled herself into a deep restful sleep with Jasmine spooning her from behind, breathing in the feel of her.

She woke with the warm light of day peeking through from behind the curtains. She yawned deeply, her lithe dark body stretching like warm molasses. She could hear voices emanating from somewhere beyond the closed bedroom door and rose to investigate. She felt so at-home she didn't think to cover her dark nude body.

Stepping into the hallway, she noticed the door to the next room down was ajar. Moving to peek inside, she was mildly shocked but greatly aroused at the scene playing out. She stroked her thick black lady-cock as she watched and it soon grew to fullness. She opened the door then and stepped inside.

"This looks like so much fun!" They all turned to look at her. Her bright white smile lit up the room as she giggled softly, the dark purple head of her thick black lady-cock bobbing gently in front of her. "How can I help?"

___________________________________________________________

Jasmine had woken up earlier than usual for a weekend. The sun was newly risen and Annika was still snoring softly, dead to the world. Best to let her sleep. She stirred slightly at the kiss Jasmine planted softly on her cheek but didn't wake. Walking down to the dining room in her purple satin robe, she found Paul and Debbie were already up. They were sipping coffee and chatting while Marta was busy in the kitchen making breakfast. She gave them a warm 'Good Morning' and a smile as she passed to pour herself a cup. A rich, dark Colombian roast. Marta took her coffee very seriously, and only brewed the finest. She gave her a little hug and a warm kiss on the cheek.

"Gracias, abuelita." *Mmmwaa*

"Mmm de nada, mija. Buenos dias."

Breakfast was wonderful. Juevos rancheros with hash browns and toast. Marta loved to hear the absence of conversation as they hungrily devoured the meal she'd prepared, and she smiled to herself as she munched her last bite of toast.

"I think I want to try anal." Debbie chirped out randomly. Everyone stopped chewing and looked at her. She blushed slightly. "Well, everyone else is doing it." she looked to Paul and Jasmine "You both seem to like it. I know other women like it. I want to try it. Will you help me Miss Jasmine?"

'Oh, Debbie...' Jasmine smiled to herself.

"Mmm, yes. That actually gives me a good idea for today's insemination plan. I know we had a good result last night but we should make sure we take every opportunity we can to help you two to conceive this weekend."

Debbie nodded eagerly, her eyes wide as she beamed at Jasmine and chewed her last bite of breakfast.

They gathered in the Thompsons' bedroom and she moved everyone to their places. Marta reclined back against the headboard, her big soft titties hung free and she was gently rubbing and pulling at her big brown nipples. Debbie climbed up onto the bed and embraced her with a soft kiss. She lay her head down on the soft pillow of Marta's big grandma tits and propped herself up on her knees, ass up in anticipation. Marta kissed her forehead and stoked her hair. "Just relax now, mija. Is going to be good, you see."

Jasmine finished up with Paul over to the side. She had secured his arms behind the back of the small chair in padded cuffs and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. His cock was about half hard and she ducked down to give it a quick teasing suck and lick.

"Now, stay there until I say so. You're going to pump another load of cum into her womb, but first..." she'd been stroking her long brown lady-cock and it was just about ready "you're going to sit there and watch me fuck your wife in the ass." she grinned her hungry predator grin. Paul just nodded as Debbie giggled nervously. Jasmine took her time. No need to rush, we've got all weekend. She sat behind Debbie and massaged her plump lily white ass cheeks eventually leaning in to start licking at her little pink rosebud. She gave a soft squeal at the pleasant but unfamiliar sensation.

Paul had tried to talk her into ass play before but she'd always been too nervous to try. That was before she had seen him taking Jasmine's long thick lady-cock all the way up his tight hole. Now she relished in the discovery of new sensations as Jasmine had started to penetrate her with her long slender fingers. Just one at first then, another as Marta stroked her hair and shoulders, soothing and encouraging her. Jasmine lubed up a tapered beginner-sized butt plug and eased it into her tight pink ass. She gasped a little at the sensation. Marta squeezed her big soft titties up next to her face and she started to suck on one of the long brown nipples. Sighs of pleasure filled the room.

Paul's cock was like hot steel as he watched the show unfolding before him. His mind was on fire, simmering with arousal, jealousy, and a thin ache of betrayal as he watched his cinnamon brown sex goddess take what he had intended to be his alone. He'd never felt so aroused, and yearned for any physical stimulation to his cock. He'd actually begun to clench his thighs and inner muscles to flex a pulse of blood-flow into his swollen prick... *throb, throb, throb* He needed to cum. Please. Please!

Jasmine felt that Debbie was ready now, and positioned herself behind her plump white ass. She stroked her long fingered hand up and down her back and purred softly to her. "Just relax and take deep breaths, sweetie. This will hurt a little at first, but I promise you're going to love it. Mmm..."

Debbie felt her pulse speed up, her breathing quicken, and tried to calm herself. She took a deep long breath and released it slowly. She trusted Miss Jasmine, and remembered the look of pleasure she'd seen on Paul's face as he was ass fucked to a body trembling orgasm in their living room all those months ago. "I...I think I'm ready... Miss Jasmine, mm...oh! Ohhh...mmMMM!"

Jasmine smiled as the lubed-up tip of her long brown lady-cock penetrated the tight pink pucker of Debbie's virgin ass. "Ohhh, yes baby..."

She whimpered softly and took hold of Marta's big soft titties with her little hands, squeezing them together and burying her face between them, trying to stifle her cries. It felt so big! It hurt, but she knew there would be pleasure at the end of this dark tunnel and breathed deeply, willing her little pink asshole to surrender to Miss Jasmine. She whimpered again and pushed back gently. MMMmmm!

"Ohhh, fuck yeah... mmm... You're doing great, sweetie. Mmm...fuck...hhhah..." She was thrusting more urgently now, about halfway inside the sweet pink ass.

Debbie was moaning with genuine pleasure now. The sensation of fullness felt so good, even if her little pink pucker still burned a bit. It felt just like getting fucked. She laughed silently to herself. She WAS getting fucked. Ass fucked! Mmmm, the way those dirty words slid through her mind... ASS FUCKED. Miss Jasmine is fucking me in the ass! "Oh yesss, Miss Jasmine! Mmmm, take my ass please... Give it to meee!" She sucked hungrily at the long brown nipples pressed close to her face and Marta gave a sigh of appreciation. She had slid a hand down beneath Debbie and was rubbing her big clit, moaning softly to herself. Jasmine began to thrust a bit harder as her willing servant whimpered softly around a mouthful of tit.

Paul was ready to explode. His dick was so hard now that it hurt slightly and his precum had begun to flow and pool in the tuft of his pubic hair. "Please, Miss Jasm-" he began to beg as they all heard the door swing open and turned to look.

"This looks like so much fun! How can I help?" Annika entered, nude and fully erect. Debbie gasped at the sight of her as Jasmines cock slid in to the hilt and nestled there. That huge black lady-cock! Her long slender body, her oh-so-dark skin that somehow seemed to glow with a vivacious inner light, that bright warm smile and the cute little golden crown she done with the tight curls of her hair. She licked her lips as Jasmine gently resumed fucking her ass. Ohhh fuck...ohfuuuck...

"Good morning, love! Uhhm... We were just getting everybody warmed up for another insemination." Jasmine winked and Annika smiled. "I think he's just about ready, so we can get them into position now. Would you like to... pull his trigger?" she giggled softly.

"Oh, so much, yes!" she smiled brightly as they moved to arrange the scene.

Debbie moaned with disappointment as Jasmine pulled out of her ass. She had been getting SO close! But there would be more orgasms later, she told herself as she took up her position on her back, legs up, toes pointed at the ceiling.

Annika released Paul from his restraints with the keys Jasmine had tossed across the room to her and stroked his chest and shoulders as he rose. "Mmm, are you ready to make a baby now, liefje?" she purred at him at him as he bustled past her and clambered urgently to his post, lining up his cock and sinking it into her. He couldn't help but thrust his hips once he was submerged in her steamy snatch, but Annika moved quickly to press her hand down on his lower back holding him in place. He found his focus and lined up the tip of his dick at the opening of her cervix. "There's a good boy now, yes..." she cooed as she slid her hands soothingly across his ass and lower back. "You just hold still and I will take good care of you."

She smiled brightly across the bed to Jasmine who smiled back. They had always loved to work as a team. Marta had turned to offer her own ass to Miss Jasmine when Debbie had shifted positions and Jasmine pulled her back now by the hips as her long brown lady-cock sank balls deep into her experienced fuck tunnel. "Ah...ahh...ay diosss...mmmm...yesss..." the older woman moaned softly.

Annika slid two long fingers into her hot pink mouth and wet them as best she could with her saliva. Still holding him in place with her other hand, she slid her spit lubed fingers swiftly up his ass, seeking for his prostate. He gave a sharp yelp, and whimpered rhythmically as she milked him firmly with her fingers "Hhhaa! Hhaamm...Ughaahh! AHH! AAAGHHH!" his cock surged again and again, pumping his long-kept load deep into his wife as Annika laughed.

Debbie kissed his face and stroked her fingers through his hair. "That's good, baby! So good!" she soothed him, feeling a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten to cum. But they were here to make a baby, and so she played the dutiful wife and they kissed warmly as he began to calm down.

Marta was just beginning to cum as he rolled off to the side. The slapping sound of the ass-fucking Jasmine was giving her grew louder and faster. "Mmm-si... si... ah, yes abuelitaaa..." she moaned through clenched teeth as she emptied her cum into Martas hungry ass. She moaned softly and turned to face Jasmine with a warm smile. They kissed deeply. Love and love.

Annika moved onto the bed now as Paul crumpled back next to Debbie who held her legs up by the knees, letting her husband's load seep into her baby-maker. She smiled hungrily at Debbie who widened her eyes in sweet, wide-eyed curiosity as the dark-skinned predator approached. She grabbed a pillow and propped Debbie's plump pink ass up on it, stroking her thick black lady-cock to full erection. "Oh, I don't know if I..." the cute little redhead began to say before Annika popped the big purple head of her lady-cock through the tight pink pucker of her bung and slowly slid it home.

"Aaaahhh! Ahh! Oh, fuck..." she cried out. Jasmine and Marta watched appreciatively from the side of the bed, their arms around each other as they enjoyed the show Annika was putting on. She sank deep into the depths of the hot pink ass and sighed slowly to herself. Leaning down now, she kissed her mouth and they drank each other in hungrily. Debbie loved to kiss during sex and Annika's lips and tongue were delicious. The fullness of her cock inside her ass felt hot as she began to thrust back and forth and she sucked hungrily at the her hot pink tongue as she moaned.

Breaking the kiss and thrusting a bit harder now, she turned to look Paul in the eyes. He was tugging at his flaccid dick as he watched her ass-fuck his wife. "Mmmhh, I think she likes it." she smiled brightly at him "Mmnhaa, hhnmm. She loves to be fucked in her ass now, I think. Ahhm, aahhh, jaaa..." Debbie gave a soft cry at the end of each deep thrust now as Annika slapped the full length of her massive tool into her depths. Soon, her body convulsed as her nervous system went alight with the explosion of her orgasm and she screamed in delight "mmmNNAAAHH! AAAAHFUCK! AHHHhhhyessss!"

Annika smiled brightly as she felt Debbie cumming beneath her. "Mmm, so good, my little pretty." she leaned down to kiss her softly again. "Sooo, good." She rolled off now and settled on the bed between them. She reached out and grabbed Paul by his hair, yanking his head roughly down to her stiff lady-cock, still wet with his wife's ass juices. "Suck it, boy. Make my cock cum!"

12