The Dressing Room Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arch my back, pushing my hips up to meet his, and let out a deep moan of pleasure. "Yes, just like that," I whisper, urging him on. He pants in reply, his hips slamming into mine with a rhythm that sets my body ablaze. I can feel the heat building within me, my inner muscles tightening and releasing as he continues to pound into me with an unrelenting force.

"Harder," I gasp, "I need it harder." Brian doesn't disappoint. He grips my hips tightly and slams into me, his thrusts becoming more and more frenzied as we I reach the brink of ecstasy. My breathing quickens and my heart pounds as I feel myself cresting towards an intense climax. "Fuck," I gasp, "oh fuck." He continues to pound into me, driving me higher and higher until I can't hold back any longer. I let out a long, guttural moan as I finally peak, my body trembling with ecstasy as my fingers dance over my clit. I can feel my inner muscles pulsing around him, drawing out every last drop of pleasure from the experience. As my orgasm begins to subside, I slump against the bench, panting heavily. I can feel the sweat on our bodies mixing, and I am vaguely aware of the sounds of the store outside. For a few moments, I am lost in the euphoria of my climax, but as he begins to move inside me again, I know that I've made a mistake.

This was supposed to be a simple fling, just me teasing a young man. But now, as I cling to him and ride out my orgasm, I realize I am cheating on my husband, and there is no going back from this. Oblivious to my regret, Brian continues to thrust into me, and my body begins to respond to his touch once again. I can feel my nipples hardening against his chest, and my crotch growing warm and wet with arousal. The mix of sensations is overwhelming, and I can't help but moan in pleasure as he drives into me. Brian's grip on my hips tightens, and I can feel him growing more and more frenzied with each passing moment.

"You feel so fucking good," he groans, his voice ragged with desire. "I don't want to stop." As he thrusts hard inside me, I feel a rush of heat and pleasure coursing through my body. My muscles tighten around him, craving more of his deep, powerful thrusts. I feel a mix of sensations - the friction of his hard cock against my slick walls, the weight of his body pressing against mine, and the urgency of his movements as he drives deeper into me. Every thrust sends a jolt of pleasure through me, making me gasp and moan uncontrollably. I can feel my body responding to him, my hips arching up to meet his every movement, and my breath coming in ragged gasps as my pleasure intensifies. The sensation is overwhelming.

Brian's thrusts become more erratic, and I can tell that he is getting closer to the edge. His breath becomes more labored, and he grinds his hips against me in a desperate attempt to find release. Suddenly, he lets out a loud moan, and I feel his cock swell inside me as he starts to come. He pulls out, and I can feel his warm seed coating the inside of my walls before I let out a soft whimper at the sudden emptiness. Ropes of hot cum shoot across my body, splashing against my skin and leaving me sticky and covered in his essence. I can feel it running down my torso, tickling my skin, and I can't help but moan at the sensation. Brian releases my hips, hovering above me as we both try to catch our breath. "You're amazing," he murmurs, his breath hot against my neck. "That was incredible."

As Brian looks down at his still hard cock and the thin strand of cum dripping from the tip, I can't help but feel a twinge of arousal. Seeing him flustered is a turn-on, and I can feel my own desire building again. As he fumbles to help me up to my knees, I feel a shiver of anticipation run down my spine as I realize his cock is now conveniently right in front of my face. Without hesitation, I lean down and capture the long strand of cum in my mouth, following it up to his glans, savoring the salty taste and the feel of his hard shaft against my lips. I run my tongue over the head of his cock, cleaning him up thoroughly as he moans with pleasure. I take my time, making sure to clean every inch of his cock, enjoying the way it feels against my lips and the salty taste of his cum on my tongue. The sensation sends a shiver of excitement down my spine, and I can feel my own arousal building again. His muscles tense and his breath quickens, and I can tell that he is enjoying every moment of this. I feel a sense of power wash over me, knowing that I can bring him pleasure in this way.

Finally, I release his cock with a loud pop, and look up at him. "Mm, tasty," I say, looking up at him with a smirk. Brian's eyes widen in surprise, and I can see the excitement in his gaze.

"I...I didn't expect that," he stammers, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

"Well, you never know what to expect with me," I laugh.

Brian lets out a nervous laugh, and I chuckle as I stand up, absentmindedly stroking his still somehow hard shaft. Ah, to have the stamina of a teenager. He looks down at my hand on his shaft, and nervously says, "So, uh, can we go again?"

I laugh, and let go of his cock. "Sorry, you get only one orgasm today." I slip out of Brian's grasp and grab my clothes, feeling a mix of pleasure and guilt. As I put on my black pants, I can feel the wetness between my thighs, a mix of my own juices and Brian's cum, sticky and uncomfortable. As I struggle to pull up my pants, I notice Brian watching me intently. I can see the desire in his eyes, and for a moment, I consider going back to him for another round. But I know I can't. I need to focus on getting dressed and getting out of here before anyone sees us. I reach for my black tank top and pull it over my head, feeling the fabric stick to my skin. The sweat and fluids from our tryst have left me feeling sticky and uncomfortable, but I try to ignore it and focus on getting dressed.

Once I'm fully clothed, I turn to Brian. I know he wants more, but I can't bring myself to give it to him. "Thanks for helping me pick out a swimsuit," I say, trying to sound cheerful but distant. "I think I'm going to head out now."

Brian nods slowly, still looking at me with a wistful expression. "Yeah, I guess I should get going too." I can sense the disappointment in his voice, and as I start to leave, Brian reaches out and touches my arm. "Wait," he says, sounding desperate. "Can we just...can we just talk for a little bit longer?"

I turn to face him, feeling a mixture of irritation and sympathy. I know that he's inexperienced and probably doesn't know how to handle this situation. "Brian, I don't think that's a good idea," I say, trying to sound firm.

But Brian isn't deterred. He takes a step closer and reaches out to touch my face, his fingers brushing against my cheek. "Please," he whispers. "I just...I can't believe that this happened. I don't want it to be over so soon."

I feel a wave of temptation wash over me as he leans in to kiss me. But I resist, telling him no, and trying to push him away. He looks so sad, though, and I can't help but smile and laugh as he pleads with me.

"Brian, you're sweet, but I really need to go," I say, gently extricating myself from his grasp. "I had a great time with you today, but I have a husband at home who I love very much. I shouldn't have done this."

Brian's face falls, but he nods understandingly. "I know," he says. "I just...I guess I thought that maybe there was something between us."

I shake my head, feeling a sense of regret and sadness. "I did enjoy showing off for you," I admit. "But that doesn't mean I should have let it go as far as I did. It was a mistake, and I don't want to make it again."

Brian nods slowly, looking down at the ground. "Okay," he says quietly. "I understand."

As I start to leave again, Brian reaches out and grabs my hip in a burst of confidence. "Can I at least walk you to your car?" he asks.

I hesitate for a moment, but then nod. "Sure."

As we walk towards my car, Brian keeps stealing glances at me, as if trying to memorize every detail of my appearance. I feel a mix of flattery and discomfort at his continued attentions, but I don't say anything.

When we finally reach my car, Brian turns to face me, his eyes full of longing. "I wish we could do this again," he says.

I smile sadly and laugh, trying to ignore the hurt on his face. "I had fun," I say, before leaning in to give him a quick hug. "But we have to be realistic. We can't do this again. It's not fair to anyone."

Brian nods, looking down at his feet. "Okay," he says quietly. "I understand." I can tell that he's disappointed, and I feel a pang of guilt in my chest. I know I've led him on, teased him, and even let him sleep with me, but now I'm pulling back. He's young and clingy, and all he wants is to touch me.

As I turn to leave, Brian reaches out and gently takes my hand. "Wait," he says, looking up at me with pleading eyes. "Can't we just...stay here a little longer? Talk, or something?"

I hesitate for a moment, feeling torn between the conflicting desires of my body and my conscience. But then I remind myself that I'm a married woman, and I can't let this go any further. "I don't think that's a good idea, Brian," I say, pulling my hand away gently. "I appreciate it, but we can't keep doing this."

Brian's face falls. "Please, Desiree," he pleads. "I just want to touch you. Just a little bit more. I won't tell anyone, I promise."

I can feel my resolve weakening as he speaks, and I know that I need to get out of here before I do something that I'll regret. "I'm sorry, Brian," I say firmly, taking a step back towards the door. "I can't do that. It's not fair to my husband or to you."

But as I turn to leave, Brian reaches out with a burst of confidence and grabs me by the waist, pulling me towards him. His lips meet mine, and I can feel his hands exploring my body. With a laugh, I gently push him away, secretly proud of him. "Okay, okay," I say, shaking my head, not believing what I'm doing. "You win. You can touch me for a little bit, but then I really have to go."

Brian's face lights up, and he pulls me close, his hands exploring my body, and I can't help but let out a soft moan. He leans in to kiss me, and I feel his lips on mine, a gentle pressure and I kiss him back eagerly, letting my tongue play with his. His hands continue to roam over me, tracing the curves of my hips and the softness of my breasts, and I arch my back slightly to press my body closer to his.

I can feel his hardness against my thigh, and a thrill of excitement shoots through me as I realize how much he wants me again. But then, a voice in my head tells me that this is wrong, that I should stop before things go any further. I slowly push back from him, breaking the kiss, and look up at him with a teasing smile.

"Hey, let's not get carried away here," I say, trying to sound playful even as my heart races with desire. But Brian isn't willing to let me go so easily. He pulls me back in for another kiss, his hands sliding up my back to tangle in my hair. I can feel his breath hot against my neck as he starts kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin there. I gasp, my head falling back as pleasure shoots through me, and he takes advantage of the moment to deepen the kiss once more. I can feel his tongue exploring my mouth, and I respond eagerly, my own hands roaming over his body.

His lips are warm and soft as he kisses me deeply, and I can't help but moan softly into his mouth. He trails kisses down my neck, sending shivers down my spine, and I tilt my head back to give him better access.

Reluctantly, I pull away from him, my breath coming in short gasps. "Brian," I say, my voice low and husky. "We shouldn't... we can't..." But he cuts me off with another kiss, and I melt into him once more. His hands are everywhere, exploring every inch of my body, and I can't resist him any longer. His hands move lower, tracing the curve of my hips. I gasp as his fingers brush against my inner thighs, sending a bolt of pleasure through me. Brian kisses me hungrily, his lips moving roughly against mine. His touch grows more urgent, and I find myself growing more and more turned on, my body responding eagerly to his inexperienced touch. Despite my reservations, I can't help but give in to the pleasure of the moment.

I fumble with my car keys for a moment, and then I pull Brian into the backseat of my car. He looks at me with a mix of uncertainty and longing in his eyes and I can feel his body trembling with anticipation as he leans in to kiss me again. I realize that the cramped space of the car won't allow me to take my jeans and boots off, so I just pull him closer to me and start running my hands over his chest and arms. His skin is warm and smooth under my fingers, and I feel myself getting more and more aroused by the moment. Brian moans softly as I explore his body, and I can tell that he's enjoying the attention.

He runs his hands up and down my back, pulling me closer to him. I can feel his erection pressing against me through his pants, and it sends a jolt of electricity through my body. As we kiss, I feel his hands start to move down towards my hips. I hesitate for a moment, but the desire inside me is too strong to resist. I let out a soft sigh as his hands slip under my shirt and start to explore my waist. I can feel my body responding to his touch, my nipples hardening against my bra and my breath becoming more ragged. I know I should put a stop to things, but I can't resist the intensity of the moment. With a small groan, I push him back onto the seat and straddle him, grinding my hips against his. The sensation of his hardness against me sends waves of pleasure through my body, and I can feel myself starting to lose control. I lean down to kiss him again, and we continue to explore each other's bodies with an increasing sense of urgency.

"Relax," I whisper. "Let me take care of you." As I work his jeans open, I can feel his body tense up with anticipation. His breath is hot against my neck as I run my hands over his chest, feeling his skin ripple under my touch. I take my time exploring his body, relishing in the way he responds to me.

I make my way down his chest, teasing his nipples with my tongue before finally reaching his waistband as I slide onto the floorboard between his knees. I can feel his breath quicken as I reach inside his underwear and grasp him, revealing his hard and eager member. I wrap my hand around him, feeling his warmth and hardness, and start to stroke him slowly, building up a steady rhythm.

He moans softly, his head falling back against the seat, as I continue to work him with my hand, I can feel his length growing harder and harder, throbbing in my palms. It feels silky smooth under my touch, and I can't help but run my fingers up and down his shaft, enjoying the sensation of his skin against mine. I decide to use my mouth to please him, taking him deep into my mouth and swirling my tongue around his head. I can taste the saltiness of his skin mixed with a hint of precum and my juices from earlier, and it only drives me to continue on.

His breaths become more ragged and his moans grow louder. I alternate between kissing and licking him, running my tongue over the sensitive head of his cock and flicking it back and forth. His hands grip onto my hair, pulling me closer to him as he moans and gasps in pleasure.

I look up at Brian as I take him deeper in my mouth, feeling his hard length in my hand as I work my lips up and down his shaft. He moans softly and his fingers tangle in my hair, pulling me closer to him. I can feel him growing even harder, pulsing against my tongue as I swirl it around the head of his cock.

"God, you're so good at that," he whispers, his voice strained with pleasure. "I can't believe how lucky I am." I smile inwardly at his words. I continue to work my mouth and hand, feeling his body tense up as he gets closer to orgasm. He gasps and moans, his body writhing in pleasure beneath me.

I savor the taste of him in my mouth, the feeling of his hard length pulsing against my tongue, and the way his moans grow louder with each passing moment. I tease him, gently licking and sucking on his balls before returning my attention to his throbbing erection. My mouth feels so good on him, my tongue swirling around his length as I take him in deeper and deeper, until I feel his hardness hit the back of my mouth.

I love the way he tastes and smells, and I want more of him. I use my saliva to make him even slicker, and the wet sounds of my mouth moving up and down his length fill the car. He's lost in the moment, his hands gripping the back of the seat as he moans and groans in pleasure. I take him deeper into my mouth, feeling the tip of his hardness brushing the back of my throat, and I swallow around him, loving the way he fills me up.

My tongue continues to flick and tease him, tracing along the veins that pulse beneath his skin. I'm lost in the moment, consumed by the taste and feel of him in my mouth, and the way he responds to my touch. As I pick up the pace, stroking him faster and faster, my shirt becomes sloppy with saliva and spit. I don't care, I just want him to feel good, to have a goodbye that he'll never forget. I moan around his length, the vibration sending shivers down his spine, and he groans in pleasure, his body tense with desire.

I take a deep breath and let his cock slide down my throat, feeling the tip pressing against the back of my throat. I can feel the gag reflex kicking in, but I try to suppress it as much as I can, wanting to give him everything I can. Despite the slight discomfort, the feeling of his hardness deep in my throat is incredibly exhilarating, and I can sense Brian's pleasure building as I take him in even deeper. He starts to thrust slightly, pushing himself even further into my mouth, and I let out a muffled moan around his cock.

Just when I think I can't take it anymore, he pulls back slightly, and I gasp for air, feeling my eyes watering and my saliva dripping down my chin. But the look of desire and amazement in Brian's eyes makes it all worth it. As he settles back into a more manageable rhythm, I take the opportunity to work on his testicles. I wrap my hand around his shaft, stroking him slowly in rhythm as he moves my mouth up and down his length, while my other hand cups his balls, gently massaging them. I can feel him shudder with pleasure as I work my fingers over the sensitive skin, and I can't help but smile around his length.

I take a deep breath, savoring the musky scent of his arousal, and then I gently take one of his balls into my mouth. I roll it around with my tongue, enjoying the smooth texture and the way it feels against my lips. Brian lets out a deep groan of pleasure, his hips twitching involuntarily as I suck and tease his sac. I alternate between his two balls, taking turns lavishing them with attention, letting my tongue flick back and forth across their surface. I can feel Brian's excitement building again, and I know that he's ready for more.

I take him back into my mouth and continue to work him over with my tongue and lips. I start to move faster, taking him deeper into my mouth with each stroke. Suddenly, I feel a twinge of pain as his hardness hits the back of my throat harder than before, triggering my gag reflex. I pause for a moment, catching my breath and trying to relax my throat muscles. But Brian doesn't seem to mind the roughness; if anything, it seems to turn him on even more. With a renewed sense of determination, I take him even deeper into my mouth, feeling his length pushing against the back of my throat.

The sensation is intense, but I'm determined to push through it. I pull back slightly and look up at him, my eyes locking with his. "You're close, aren't you?" I ask him, my voice heavy with desire.