The Drifter and Beau Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he slid back up, he slurped loudly and I was lost. He slowly moved his hand up and down, while he trailed down to my balls and put them both in his mouth. I couldn't fight it anymore, I wanted him to keep going. Don't stop.

Then my balls, dripping with his saliva, dropped out his mouth. "Does that answer ya question, idiot?" He exhaled and smiled; strands of saliva and precum shone silver in the light of the moon outside.

"Just--keep doing that, Beau."

"You're quite thick. I don't know if I can take it all in my mouth."

"Try," I whispered and felt my entire cock slide down his throat.

I felt the tears streaming down his face as he let out a loud gag, and then he pulled me all the way out. His eyes almost shone red with lust and within seconds his mouth was back on it. He pulled out for only a second while he looked at me with that same fire and smiled, gently stroking my dick.

"Fuck my face, Cole."

I felt the softness of his hair again as my hands went to the side of his head, and then I pumped harder, and harder. I stemmed my grunts and groans, feeling the horror and excitement of being caught like this. I felt the rumbling beneath me with the lightning and thunder, and the one inside. I was close. Beau had gotten me to that point quicker than anybody before, man and woman alike. It was too much.

"Do ya wanna breed my throat?"

"If you keep talking like that I'm going to cum right now."

"Cum in my throat," he said and then slid all the way down on my cock.

It was too much. He stared at me with those big eyelashes, and sly look of smug satisfaction as I held onto him tightly and let go. I felt the release pumping into his throat and he gulped, swallowing like the lemonade before. He pulled up for air and strings of cum and saliva were between us. I heard him gulp again heavily and then his tongue slid across my stomach as he mopped up at the last drops of it.

"Jesus," I whispered as I fell back. "What was that?"

"This doesn't make us friends," he said as he climbed up and out of the sleeping bag. "Maybe you'll stop being a wound up asshole now, or not. Who cares?"

Holy shit, I thought.

Beau climbed back into his bed and within seconds I could hear him lightly snoring with little squeaks. I laid there in bed, unsure what to do, what to think. I couldn't move, I was blown away, literally. He'd sucked everything out of me and then given me the cold shoulder and slept. I debated on packing and leaving right then and there. No good could come from this. If Tucker was to find out what he'd done, I'd be worse than fired. I was sure he'd just shoot me, or chase me out of town with a mob.

I needed to leave. I wanted to leave, didn't I?

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start, definitely want to see this filly broken in. Hope you continue this series and quickly!

mammoetmammoetalmost 3 years ago

This needs more charters asap

freyafertilityfreyafertilityalmost 3 years ago

This is a deliciously sexy story. I can’t want to find out what happens with Beau and Cole!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Treehouse Soldier returns to his childhood sweetheart.in Transgender & Crossdressers
New Shemale Stepmom Stepmom teaches her new son a valuable life lesson.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Halloween: A Pussycat's Tail A shy crossdresser discovers herself on Halloween.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Fucked Ch. 01: The Interview Twink interviews a Trans Adult model, but she takes control.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories