The Drifter and Beau Pt. 03

Story Info
Beau warms up to Cole, and his bed.
1.4k words
4.66
2.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since I'd tasted Beau. Since then life had returned back to that proverbial cycle of monotony. Beau would keep his distance and I'd watch him eat sometimes on his break--or I'd feel his eyes on me as I repaired the southern wall of the barn. I didn't mind him staring, if anything, I'd found myself feeling a little impatient at whatever game he was playing. Tucker had folded in on himself in the last week; he was lost in whatever was happening around the ranch. Heather had explained it to me one night after dinner. Something was happening but she wasn't sure what, and Tucker was very guarded with these things. If he showed too much emotion, it was like folding early in the game.

I saw the sadness in Heather's eyes; it glazed over like she'd practice it a hundred times. As I remembered that sly grin on Tuck's face after he'd slapped Beau, I imagined she had done. It wasn't my business to pry into whatever issues Tucker was going through. In the end I went back to the barn, and ended up reading in my cot. Heather had a few old hard-back books. Nothing too fancy. Mostly King and Koontz but I didn't mind. It felt cozy under the wooden eave, listening to the distant chirps of cicadas and the sound of the wood settling--my eyes adjusting the dim, faded glow of the electric lantern she'd bought out for me.

I was half asleep when I heard the ladder creaking, the wood straining against high-pitched huffs. Beau. When blonde, scruffy hair popped over the top he looked at me with a smile.

"What do you want?" I asked, tilting my head out of the book.

"Nothin'. I stashed a bottle here and I want it. I'm goin' out."

"Oh," I said. "Okay."

He'd fumbled through a stack of old boxes in the other end of the slanted roof and turned back to face me, his hands clasped on a full bottle of Wild Turkey. He didn't stick around, and within minutes the final, gravelly footsteps of him echoed away to nothing. I'd settled back into reading but something hung over me--where was he going? Was he going out to see somebody? Was it safe? What did it matter? He wasn't any concern of mine and he would have to live with his own mistakes whether or not I was around.

If the words had weight why couldn't I sleep? It wasn't jealousy, I was sure of it. Maybe a part of me had begun to worry about Beau since his father had put his hands upon him. It wasn't so much I wanted him to fuck my throat--it was mostly because he put an air of strength on when in reality there was something underneath. I'd watched the tough guy act melt away fairly easy and what had remained underneath was a softness, a weakness that I hadn't exploited apart from making sure he came.

Three hours had passed and the sleep was thin and broken. I'd decided to sit out on the edge of the barn and look at the stars, hoping to at least see Beau stumble home safely. Within the hour I'd spotted a shape coming across the northern field. Not wanting to seem creepy I'd got back into bed and closed my eyes, only to hear the ladder once more as Beau climbed up. No noises came from him, he didn't stumble. Then I felt his hand on my chest.

"Hey," he whispered.

I opened my eyes. "Hmm?"

He smiled warmly at me; all the coldness I'd normally seen must have been melted by it. "Can I blow you?"

"Huh?"

I got up on my elbows and looked him over. He didn't seem drunk at all. "Have you been drinking?"

"What? No. That bottle ain't for me, you dingus. I was takin' it--It's just not mine. You wanna or not?"

"Okay, fine. But let me do it to you too."

I was only in a pair of sweatpants and he slid them down, staring at my cock which had already begun to bulge when he'd asked to blow me. He slid off his own dungarees and his pink t-shirt. Fully naked now, he threw his legs over me and spread his pussy right in my face.

"Tongefuck me a lil," he said with a moan before I felt his lips slide around the head of cock.

"Fuck, fine," I whispered.

I spread his ass, his hole was so inviting, soft and shaved. When my tongue slid it, he let out a muffled moan as his silky throat took all of my cock. His tongue slid across my balls and then he let out a gag, shoving air out of his mouth as much as he could. I slid my tongue in and out, tasting him as he pushed back onto the tip. Holy fuck--he was already getting me too close and I didn't want to waste this. How long would it take before he decided to do this again?

"Suck my cock, Cole," begged Beau.

I pulled it back and he moved down. With both of us perfectly slotted together, his cock slid into my mouth and I tasted the sweetness of his pre-cum, my tongue slid around the edge of the head of his cock and the thickness of it grew in my mouth. His soft fingers gently rubbed my shaft up and down; his nails faintly tickling the sensitive skin between my head and cock. I wouldn't last like this.

My dick popped out his mouth and Beau took a deep breath in. "You're gonna shoot ya load soon, huh?"

I nodded weakly. "Yeah, keep going, you little whore."

"Yes, daddy," he said and my eyes rolled white as his throat clamped down on my cock.

I felt each part of my cock tighten as his tongue cradled my shaft, shaking, begging for my seed. Beau clenched down tight and I felt the final end, my dick had begun to tingle. My stomach tensed as he jumped up, and then laid between my legs, facing me. He stroked my cock again and gently kissed my balls.

"You wanna cum on my face?"

I hadn't wanted to until he had said it. I nodded, knowing that seeing his cute face glazed with my cum would make me shoot my load even harder. I watched his lips go back to my head and felt the vacuum of his throat. Here it came. I felt myself explode and he pulled out; a fountain of silky, white jizz shot out and went over his face, splaying three lines of cum across his face. He kept his mouth open and tongue out, smiling as fresh cum stained his pink lips. I yelled out and covered my mouth as the final, thick strands connected from my tip to his face connected us like silvery cobwebs. I watched as Beau smiled and then wiped some of my cum off sucked it off his fingers.

"Tasty," he said. "You wanna help me out?"

"Let me taste your cum," I said as he moved up, straddling my chest as he tapped his cock on my tongue.

"You ready?" he asked.

I let him slide his little cock into my mouth and smiled. I could see by his flushed cheeks, still coated in my jizz, that he was trying hard not to bust his load so soon. I'd decided he'd fail and let him lean over my face, fucking my mouth. His cock twitched as I let him glide into my throat. I wiped some cum off his face and slid my hands around his thick, curvy ass. My fingers slid into his cunt and he tightened up with an airless yelp as his cock pushed deeper into my throat, my fingers fucking his pussy in and out. He pushed back on my hand, his face flushing tomato-red until finally his legs began to shake, and finally I felt the warm, wet release of his cum in my mouth. I swallowed each sweet drop of it and then gasped in satisfaction.

He fell backwards with a yelp and laid there. Both of us breathing heavily, savoring the taste of each other in the hot, thick air. When he'd regained some energy he wiped his face with my T-shirt and then climbed next to me, grabbed the blanket, and slid in next to me.

"Don't say anythin'," he said as he closed his eyes.

I nodded and felt my cock rub against his ass, and wrapped my arms around him. Within seconds we both had fallen into a heavy sleep that it seemed we both needed.