The Drive-In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From this position, I could easily fondle her butt and open and close her girl parts with my fingers for better access with my tongue.

This also gave Lisa a perfect angle where she was in complete control of my cock.

We went on for another few minutes and "Mmmmph, mmmmph, slurp, mmmmph," was all I could hear from her end. I was incredibly aroused and wanted the pleasure to continue forever. I didn't want to come yet, but I was getting close. The chemicals in my brain were begging me to let go and push over the edge. I could feel the tingle.

"Lisa," I said, "Could you let up for a minute. I want this to last but I have to calm down a little or it won't."

My cock slipped out of her mouth as she lifted herself and looked down between us to see me. She said, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just sit back and enjoy what I'm doing to you. Is there anything you'd like me to do different?"

"Actually, I'd love it if you'd put a finger in and do my clitoris harder. I'm ready to come too."

She lowered herself back onto my face again and I inserted my thumb from above as asked. I found her nub and licked and sucked directly. I built the speed and pressure slowly and her arousal became evident. She was wiggling her butt up and down riding my nose and tongue.

"Aaaagh, aaaagh, aaaagh", leading to "Unghhh, unghhh, unghhh," as she came. I watched her pussy spasm in time with her grunts. I pulled my thumb out and watched. Her vaginal opening was bright pink and I could momentarily see all the way inside her before it closed up. Her pussy wetly pulsed in and out in time with her butt rosebud.

"Jee hee heesus," she panted, "Please... stop for... a minute... while I come back... to earth." I gave her a break, but it wasn't even a minute before she started licking me again and I took that as a sign I could continue.

I have no idea how long we kept at it, maybe half an hour, but it was long enough for Lisa to have 3 similar orgasms and I was able to have a mind-blowing release.

This time, she took part of my come in her mouth but pulled off too soon letting the last part to squirt onto her cheek. "Wow, that was intense," she panted.

It took a full five minutes for her to recover from her 3rd orgasm. She just laid on me, sweaty skin on sweaty skin, legs lewdly spread above my face. At one point, I think she even fell asleep for a minute or so. I kept quiet and allowed her.

When she stirred, she turned around until we were face to face and we held each other for a while. I looked into her eyes and wiped her cheek with the edge of the blanket.

"I liked that", she said. "I liked the talking, I liked the kissing, and I liked the way you make me feel."

"Me too," I agreed. It's going to be tough with school and track practice, but I'll see you at homeroom and breaks. When I do, I'm going to give you a kiss- is that okay?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"I've been thinking that we should go on a standard 'date', so I can properly meet your parents. I want to show up at your house, dressed a little too nice- like I'm nervous about making a good impression- and chat with your parents. I want them to like me, and I think I can win them over."

"I'm sure you can, "she replied, "but my dad can be pretty direct, watch out."

"I can handle it. How about next Saturday?" I asked.

"I'll tell my folks about you, and you do the same, just to prepare them. Not too much detail though."

She hesitated and looked down at the ground. Looking up quickly she blurted, "Do you want me to go on the pill?"

"Huh?", I said like a doofus.

"Birth control. There's a clinic over in Millis and I can get them pretty cheap since I'm 18 and I don't need a note from my mom or anything. The Pope probably won't like it, but I don't really care."

"Wow, yeah, thinking ahead is great. It would be great not to have to worry. I'm keen on going further, although I have no idea how it could be any better than this. I was going to get some condoms just in case."

"Yeah, it takes like a week before the pills become effective."

"Okay, now I'm embarrassed for some reason."

She kissed me gently and quietly said, "Don't be. Remember, I want to be with you. I want to be on the pill so we can make love. I'm enjoying this. I'm enjoying you."

"I've got to take a piss," I abruptly announced, standing up.

She bounded up, saying "Oh, oh, can I do it, can I?"

"Do what?"

"Can I hold it while you pee. I've seen my brother do it outside over the years, but I've always wondered what it felt like to hold it."

"Uh, sure," was all I could muster, but I figured anything that included her holding my cock was probably a good thing.

I stepped toward the woods behind us and she moved behind me. With two hands, she controlled the stream while peaking around me to see her work. She seemed very happy. "You could probably write your initials in the snow with this thing."

"If you only knew the number of times I've done just that," I chuckled.

She giggled.

"Now give it two quick shakes to get off any pee still on the head."

"I'll do one better," wiping it off with her hand, and smelling, then licking it. "Interesting," she observed.

"I think I have to pee too," she said.

"Can I watch?"

She squatted down, feet and knees apart, and pee began squirting out. The stream looked the same as mine. It was fascinating. When she was done, I reached in and wiped off a drop or two that was clinging to her labia and touched my fingers to my lips. It wasn't unpleasant at all, in fact it had almost no taste at all.

She stared at me in open mouthed wonder. "Interesting," I said mimicking her.

After we got dressed, she kissed me and said, "See you in the morning."

All I remember about that week was that it seemed like everyone on campus knew about Lisa and I being a couple within seconds. They all looked at me differently. I gave Lisa a kiss- no tongue- every time I saw her. I even went the long way around the corridors so I could run into her between classes.

At lunch I saw Bert and Carla in the corner holding hands and chatting animatedly. He waved me over and said, "Pool party at Carla's next Saturday afternoon. Her folks won't be home. Bring Lisa." It was like a command.

"I'll do my best."

My dad was a documentary film maker, so he was gone a lot. He was in Africa that week filming the Masai tribe, so I told my mom about Lisa- well some of it- and told her about our upcoming date. She said I could use the car- as I didn't have my own yet.

Actually, I had purchased a car the previous summer, but it had turned out to be such a piece of shit that I ended up selling it to a wrecking yard for scrap after the engine died.

I had told Lisa to expect me around 6:30 for our date. I arrived about 15 minutes early but parked down the street for a while so I wouldn't seem too anxious.

I was nervous when I rang the doorbell. Mrs. Archer answered the door all smiles. I introduced myself and shook her hand. She invited me in and called up the stairs to Lisa. "She'll be right down, I'm sure," she said.

Mr. Archer appeared at the door to what appeared to be a study. He had a cocktail in his hand. "Hi Chris, Lisa appears to be looking forward to your date this evening. Is it true your lockers have been next to each other for 4 years?"

"That is very true, sir. We've been in Homeroom and typing class together too."

Where are you taking my little girl this evening?"

"Nice to meet you, sir," I started, "I have reservations at an Italian place called Bartoli's in Norwood. I've been there with my folks- it's pretty good. We could have gone to Carlo's here in town, but I thought it would be better to not have so many local people there so we could relax a little."

Smiling, Mrs. Archer said, "I'll go check on Lisa," as she turned and made for the stairs.

"Would you like a beer, Chris?", Mr. Archer offered.

I hesitated, "I don't really like beer sir, and you know I'm just 18."

"Just a test, Chris," he chuckled. "Trying to get into Lisa's pants, are you?"

I was caught off balance. Lisa had told me he could be direct, but this was way more than I had anticipated. I started thinking fast. Of course, I could deny it, but that would come off as a weak lie. Of course, I was trying to get into her pants, but I couldn't say that either.

I thought of a third way just as the pause was becoming awkwardly long.

"Mr. Archer, first, I have a kid sister named Kim who is almost 11 years younger than I am. I've been very involved in her life, and I love her dearly. I feel sorry for the young man who arrives to take her on her first date if I'm in the house."

Looking directly at him, I said "Second, I thought I'd see if I could get into Lisa's heart first." I was on a roll, but the big gamble was coming next. Should I risk it? What the hell. "If, after that, she invites me into her pants, then that will be a situation that's just between she and I- and nobody else."

Silence.

Mr. Archers face had gone slack as he stared at me.

"You have a beautiful home here, sir." I observed, looking around, obviously changing the subject.

Five more seconds and he started to chuckle. A smile appeared. His eyes softened.

"A very, very good answer young man. Not at all what I was expecting, but very good."

Lisa started down the stairs as Mrs. Archer stayed behind.

"I like this one Lisa, try not to scare him away."

"Daddy," she said with a touch of reproof in her voice.

Lisa was wearing a light green knee length dress that matched her eyes. "You look very nice," I said.

"Why thank you, you look much nicer than in school too."

"Good night daddy," Lisa said as we moved toward the door.

"I'll have her home by 10." I said to Mr. Archer, again looking straight into his eyes.

"She's not on a curfew. Eleven or even midnight would be fine. You two have fun."

"G'night Mrs. Archer," I called.

We held hands and giggled all the way to the car- just like teenagers on a date.

My mom's car was a Chevy II wagon and it had a bench seat in the front. Lisa sat right next to me in the car, thighs touching, with her hand on my knee as we headed down her street. "Why did my dad say he liked you?"

I proceeded to tell her what her father had asked me. She held her hands up to her face, "Noooo, he didn't. I'm sorry. I can't believe he did that to you. I'm gonna kill him."

"No, don't bother, I think I came up with the perfect answer- that's probably why he said he liked me."

"What could you say to a question like that?"

I repeated my words and when I got to, "I'm trying to figure out how to get in her heart," she squeezed my thigh and kissed me on the cheek. "Wait, there's more." I continued.

"When I invite you into my pants? You seriously didn't say that to my dad."

"Yep. Seemed to do the trick. He was being kind of a bully and my dad told me once that the only way to deal with bullies is to come back as strong as they are. As long as you're right, they almost always back down."

"I can just imagine the conversation at breakfast tomorrow. I'm sure he told my mom about it. But then, I guess I did invite you into my pants at the Drive-In."

"You weren't even wearing any pants at the time, as I recall."

"I'm gonna do it again, I promise, but not tonight."

"Why not tonight?"

"I started my period this morning, so we'll have to figure out something else."

"I'm sure we can think of something."

"Bert and Carla are out on a date tonight too. He's taking her to a movie at a real theater. They're 'an item' too. Carla's so happy she's glowing. She invited us to her house for a pool party tomorrow afternoon. She said her folks will be gone again so we'll have the place to ourselves. Say you'll come, please."

"He told me about it yesterday at lunch. I'll work it out. About 3'ish?"

"Goodie."

At Bartoli's, we sat across from each other at a table. She ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo, and I ordered the lasagna. Both came with Caesar Salad, and we got some hot bread sticks for the table. I ordered a club soda with a lemon, and she said, "Ooooh, that sounds good, I'll have the same."

I picked up one of the bread sticks and said, "You like garlic?"

"I do, but you can't eat garlic on a date."

"If we both do, then it cancels out. Let's be the Italian, garlic-breath couple."

Lisa giggled, kicked me under the table and grabbed a bread stick. They were warm and delicious, and we ate the whole basket during our meal. I broke the last one in two to make it come out even.

We talked about our graduation and her brother David's upcoming one. Her family was driving to Western Massachusetts the weekend after our high school graduation to attend his. The plans had been made for months. They'd be gone for 5 days.

I ordered Stromboli for dessert as they took away our entrée dishes. "You must have liked the Alfredo sauce," I said. "For me, the first three bites are great, but I lose interest and have a hard time finishing."

"For our real dessert, I figured we'd go somewhere to make out," I offered.

"Mmmmm, sounds yummy- even with garlic breath," she replied.

On the way home, I pulled into the high school parking lot and went to the back corner. It was dark in the corner, and I figured we were very inconspicuous. We started kissing in earnest and I worked my way under her dress. She said, it was okay because she had a tampon. Rubbing was fine, but nothing more. I was fine with that. Her odor was a little different tonight, probably because of her period, I thought.

After 10 minutes or so, a car came into the lot and started shining its spotlight around. "Cops,", I exclaimed. We pulled our clothes together as the cruiser came over to us. An officer got out with his flashlight and approached the car. I rolled down the window and greeted him, "Good evening officer."

"Good evening," he responded, "Can I see your license and registration sir? Your ID too, miss."

After going back to his car for a minute, he came back and asked us to move along as he returned our papers. "I'm all for young love, but it's my job to keep this parking lot clear during off hours."

"I get it, thanks for the warning."

"You take care now," he said with a smile.

"Oh my god," Lisa squealed, as we drove away. "He wanted to know that I was 18. If I hadn't been, that could have been a mess. I'm an adult now and I can go parking with my boyfriend any time I want- just not at the high school."

I drove to the local supermarket, Fernandes, and parked near the outermost cars in the lot. There was quite a bit of light, but no one paid us any attention. We were able to make out for half an hour or so with no further worries. I noticed that her nipples were very sensitive tonight, probably because that's about all I had access to. I sucked on them, pinched them, rolled them, lightly bit them and she responded like it was her favorite thing.

When I dropped her off, just a little after 10:30, I walked her to the door like a nice boy would do on a first date. By the orange glow of the porch light, we chatted a little about how nice dinner had been, just in case someone was listening in. I leaned in for a kiss and we made it a nice, chaste, but not altogether silent, one. "Good night," I said as I turned away, convinced that someone inside had overheard.

I had swim practice the next morning. Coach made us do two miles. It was a grueling workout, and even though I knew it was good for me, that was 140 laps of a 25-yard swimming pool. I thought about Lisa the whole time and I was exhausted when it was done.

I told my mom about the pool party, and she had a few chores for me to do before going. I dragged myself through them.

When I got to Carla's just before 3:00, I heard voices from the back yard, so I went around to the side gate and let myself in. They were all there. The BBQ was belching smoke as the burgers cooked. A big cooler of lemonade and sodas was on the edge of the pool.

Lisa was wearing a yellow bikini with little black polka dots. Its cut was modest, but it displayed everything that needed displaying nicely. Carla was wearing a black bikini with red and yellow flowers on it. Her larger breasts were fighting with the thin straps holding up her top. Bert wore some dark blue board shorts that came down almost to his knees.

"Hey, I'm starving," I announced as I kicked the beach ball back into the pool.

As I came up the stairs, I saw they had a Jacuzzi type hot tub near the BBQ. "Nice setup Carla."

"Yeah, my dad built all this when we were just kids. They wanted all the kids from the neighborhood to come over here where he could watch us rather than let us wander around getting in trouble. It worked really well. All the local kids were here most of the summer. Lisa was here, what, 4 days a week?"

"At least," Lisa laughed.

I took Lisa in my arms and kissed her a couple of times. "She says you're a good kisser. I can see why," Lisa observed.

"I'm learning."

I ate two burgers like a wolf and drank a lemonade. Lisa had Coke and half a burger. We talked about our new relationships and about our dates. Carla got a kick out of the story about the cop at the school parking lot.

Apparently, Carla's parents were at a BBQ at her grandmother's house in Framingham. They wouldn't be home for hours.

"Where do I get changed?" I asked.

"That's a changing room next to the jacuzzi."

I had a surprise, but I was nervous. Might it be too much? Again, one of my little demons said, "What the hell," in my ear.

I skimmed off my shoes and pants and pulled myself into my suit. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out. Everyone looked up, but there was nothing really to see so Bert and Carla went back to their chatting. Lisa kept looking at me with a question in her eyes.

I felt my cock beginning to swell as I loosened the towel and pulled it off. "You didn't," Lisa laughed.

Bert and Carla looked up and Carla said, "Wow, Lisa says she likes that suit- and now I see why."

"I feel overdressed," Bert said, looking down at his suit.

"I have a feeling we can do something about that in a bit," Carla said.

Still feeling a little self-conscious, I ran to the pool and dove in. It was the shallow end so I did a racing dive and swam the length of the pool underwater.

Bert did the same and the girls walked to the stairs and slowly descended. They were both beautiful women and one of them was soon to be all wet and in my arms.

The water was comfortably warm- obviously heated, which did nothing to appease the semi-erection that was in plain view as it strained to get out of my Speedo. The girls breast stroked to the deep end where we were waiting. We swam around each other for a while then I guided us up toward a depth where we could both stand comfortably.

I brought my hands up and cupped her breasts, uh, I mean tits. As I massaged, she put her arms around me and kissed my neck. I slid my hands up under her top and squeezed some more. I spent some time lightly brushing her nipples with my fingertips and she closed her eyes with pleasure.

"You know, my tits have always been sensitive, but this is a new level for me. If you want to know how to 'get me going', this is it.

I glanced over and the other two were in a similar embrace.

"What the hell, it's my house, I should be the first," she said as she reached back and untied her top. It landed on the pool deck with a wet splat. "I hope you're not offended Chris." Her breasts were still below the water level, but I raised my head to make it look like I was looking.

"Offended? Not in the slightest."

"I'm not comfortable with that yet," Lisa said quietly in my ear.

"No pressure. I'm enjoying you just like this. You're still having your period, right?