The Driver

Story Info
Delivering the goods, one drop at a time.
3.2k words
4.65
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwiwt
iwiwt
211 Followers

"Wait," said Finn, "Tell me again how this works."

Anja snapped the compact in her hand shut and tousled her auburn hair in the rearview mirror before answering. "Look, it's simple; the client's been having an affair with...what's his name again?"

"Stevens?"

"Sure, this Stevens guy. He's been fucking her for ages, promising to leave his wife, yadda yadda, but she got tired of waiting so she gave him an ultimatum - her or me kinda situation."

"And he picked the wife?"

"That a boy! You catch on pretty quick." Finn's chest swelled at the stunning woman's compliment. "He picked the wife. Picked the wife, cut ties, blocked her number, fired her, all of it. Now, obviously, she's realized how good she had it and needs a way back."

"Back? To him?"

"Well, to his money at least," Anja replied with a generous smile. The woman was a vision, genuinely too good-looking to be believed, and Finn began to understand just how she came to be so good at what she did. They'd only met 20 minutes previously in a diner's parking lot up the street, but her magnetic charm and the way she effortlessly won him over was really something to see. He almost pitied anyone that she really turned it all on for.

"Must be a shitload of money," he mused, knowing what this whole operation was probably costing the client. "So I just...wait in the car then?" he asked.

"That's it!" she said, collecting her clutch from the floormat between her feet and blowing herself a pouty kiss in the mirror. "This never takes more than about half an hour, so start the engine in twenty, got it?"

Finn nodded solemnly. "Got it."

"Good boy," she said, slapping his thigh enthusiastically as she reached for her door handle. "Wish me luck!"

Finn chuckled to himself and watched her divine ass walk itself across the parking lot and through the office block's heavy front doors. He couldn't imagine how she'd ever manage the whole thing in just twenty minutes; it must have taken fifteen just to squeeze herself into that dress. Still, she was the professional, and he was just the driver.

The minutes dragged on, and it was all Finn could do to keep his eyes peeled on those front doors. Five minutes ticked by, then ten. At fifteen, he thought about starting the car back up just in case she finished early. He was still thinking about it three minutes later when Anja pushed through the doors and practically raced across the lot toward him; he hammered the ignition in a panic and reached across to shove her door open for her.

Knowing better than to speak to her until they got where they needed to, Finn hardly waited for his cargo to buckle her seatbelt before wheeling around and out into traffic. He cursed loudly as the light, one of only two between him and his destination, turned red.

"Fucking fuck!" he growled, slamming his hand on the steering wheel. Anja's light touch on Finn's thigh stole his attention, and he looked over to find the woman with a slight smile on her pursed lips as if to say "It's not your fault." He drew a deep breath and punched the throttle when the light turned green again.

Coming to a more abrupt stop in the motel parking lot than Anja would have appreciated, Finn jogged around the side of the sedan to open her door. Taking her hand, he stepped her out of the car and fetched her bag from the trunk before making his way to the front desk inside.

"Name on the registration?" the bored clerk intoned.

"Stevens," Finn offered. Anja looked around the lobby placidly, never speaking a word.

"210," the clerk droned, slapping a room key on the countertop.

Anja led the way, skipping the elevator in favor of the dank stairwell next to it, and Finn thanked his lucky stars for the view of her hips leading him upward. He had no way of knowing how hard she fought to keep her knowing grin under control.

Finding the room swiftly, Finn knocked three times as the dossier had instructed. Something clicked on the other side of the door, and the deadbolt withdrew. Finn pushed inside.

By no fault of her own, the room's occupant was decidedly average next to Finn's colleague. Pretty, if shorter than he usually preferred, the young woman stepped aside to admit the couple nervously, fidgeting with the tie of her fluffy bathrobe. Finn slung the hefty tote onto a dusty armchair in the corner and turned to find the client pouring herself a generous measure of clear liquor at the desk.

"Sorry," the petite blonde said without looking up from her pour, "I'm just nervous." She tipped her head back and drained the heavy glass in one go before slamming it to the table again.

"This works better if we can be quick about it," he explained, trying to sound confident. He was still only half-sure he knew what 'this' was, or where Anja carried it in the first place. Wait, where *was* she carrying it?

"Right, okay. Ummm..." Anja shot Finn a patient wink in thanks as the shorter woman bustled around before realizing that all she needed to do was drop the housecoat she wore. "So just, like...on the bed then?"

Finn looked to his partner deferentially; Anja closed her eyes briefly and nodded. "I can wait outside if you'd like," he offered.

"No!" the client spat. "Sorry, uh...stay? Please?" Anja shrugged noncommittally.

"Yeah, sure. Anything else you need?"

"I'm okay," the dainty slip of a thing replied, visibly calming now that the business was upon her. It was obviously now or never.

Still silent, Anja only turned her back and swept her hair over her shoulder, revealing the delicate pull of her dress's zipper. The request was clear enough, but Finn was stopped in his tracks before he could move to do anything about it.

"No," the client said solemnly. "I can do it."

Unceremoniously tugging her robe's belt free, the blonde woman let the thing fall to the floor shamelessly. Her body was dotted by constellations of delicate freckles that spread across her back and chest faintly, her pale skin and milky tits fairly glowing in the room's murky lighting. Finn chastised himself for comparing her ass to Anja's as she needlessly stood tip-toed to tug at the taller woman's zipper; unfair though it was to hold her up against such a flawless body, he had to admit that her wan little cheeks would make the most delicious handfuls if he ever got the chance.

The slow, laborious removal of Anja's dress assured him that little handfuls were more than he'd ever deserve again; the woman was perfection itself, a study in symmetry cut from the finest marble and free of anything that so much as resembled a mark or blemish. Tight muscle rippled under the skin of her long, tan back, leading Finn's eyes to the most improbably sculpted ass he'd ever seen. He knew it probably wasn't real, but that hardly mattered. Surely it wasn't real. How could it be? She turned on the spot with practiced grace and Finn hardly swatted the hefty tote clear before slumping into the armchair behind him. If her ass had robbed him of speech, Anja's front nearly stole his reason for living; nothing he'd ever be this close to again could ever hope to live up to the beauty of that moment. Long, perfect legs, thighs that could squat without end, a tastefully toned stomach, and pert teardrop tits that almost made him cry were all more than Finn could stomach; he tore his eyes away in shame at seeing something so clearly not meant for him to enjoy.

Anja stepped around the client and guided her by the hand to the foot of the bed. Even the other woman seemed smitten at the angelic presence, never tearing her bright blue eyes from Anja's pale green ones. She let herself be seated at the edge of the bed and scooted herself backward in a rapturous trance, like someone who'd been visited by the ghost of manifest sex appeal.

Pulling an armful of pillows behind her head, the young woman's lips parted in a silent sigh as she spread her legs wide to receive what was hers. Anja kneed up onto the bed, holding herself on all fours to let her face hover over the other woman's cleanly shaven pussy. Slowly, as though time refused to work quite right, and only moments after realization dawned on Finn's face, Anja opened her mouth and began to drain its still-warm contents onto the other woman's naked flesh.

The thick, creamy goop poured from between Anja's crimsoned lips in a disturbingly slow deluge, warm cum and ropey saliva mixing to produce a shocking volume of the prized stuff. The woman moaned torturously, biting a knuckle in disbelief at the scene that unfolded between her own legs. Anja further tormented the girl by pinning her in place with a devastatingly viperous look, staring right through her as the last drops of cum dribbled from her open mouth. Finn could hardly breathe as he dared to stare directly at the puddle of trembling goo atop the client's bald pubic mound; he wondered briefly if showing it all to her was part of the 'package', or whether Anja simply took some sick pleasure in the performance of it.

Licking her lipsticked lips delicately, Anja whispered softly, "May I?" The other woman actually squeaked, still biting her own finger as she nodded vigorously. Her face, neck, and chest were flush with blotchy red patches of nervous excitement as Anja settled onto her side next to her.

"Try to relax," she purred, leaning in to whisper to the other woman softly. It dawned on Finn that Anja didn't really need to be naked for this part, but he was in no shape to complain about the view. "You can look at me if you like," she continued, pushing her hand slowly down the woman's torso and between her legs.

Taking Anja up on the offer, the client locked eyes with her desperately, still firmly in the grips of outright incredulity as Finn's partner dipped her fingertips into the mess of her own making.

"What's your name?" Anja whispered.

"Neda," came the tense reply, "I'm Neda". Finn had to marvel at Anja's tact; asking Neda for her name seemed to ground the woman so well that he doubted she even noticed the cummy mess being shoved into her own pussy.

"Does that feel good Neda?"

The question seemed to take her by surprise as she looked down in dumbfounded awe at the sticky, wet fingers working themselves in and out of herself. She drew a great, shuddering breath, tensing tightly as her hips drew themselves up to accept the gift she was being treated to. Finn gnawed at his lip, savagely hard in his jeans while he watched with raw, jealous indignation.

Not wasting a drop, Anja scooped every granular drop of cum from Neda, pushing each trace of the potent stuff up into her even as she leaned in for a breathy kiss on her lover's neck. Neda's eyes fluttered closed in disbelief as she reached up to place her hand alongside Anja's cheek tenderly, abandoning the pretense in seconds to greedily smear her lips into Anja's in a deeply passionate kiss.

Finn lost his ability to reason and decided there was nothing to be lost anymore; even if he didn't get paid for the job, he'd seen enough for a lifetime and his cock was sure to explode through his fly at any moment. Not caring if either woman took notice, he hurriedly fished his cock out of his pants and began groping the thing wetly.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as the tangle of limbs and hands on the bed devolved into something that he was sure did not come as part of the deal. Anja's hands were everywhere at once, scratching down Neda's back, pawing at her tight little ass, or squeezing greedily at her ghostly pale tits whenever her mouth wasn't hopelessly devouring them. Neda was a woman unleashed, seeming to offer more and more of herself with each moment, pulling Anja to her body as if to offer herself up entirely.

Neda's frustration mounted as she sought new and filthier ways to get more of her body into Anja's hands and mouth, finally uttering a feral little growl as she deftly slithered her way down Anja's body in a total reversal of their earlier roles. Anja squealed delightedly and ran her hands through the blonde's hair while she watched her own pussy get devoured hungrily. The sheer bliss on her face was almost too much for Finn, whose aching cock threatened to drag him straight to hell and back if things continued. He hardly took notice when Anja finally looked over and laughed at the sight of him reclined, red-faced, with his cock gripped angrily in a tight fist.

"What is it?" Neda asked, looking up at Anja with glistening lips.

"I think the driver likes what he sees," she laughed musically.

It was true, to say the least; Neda's flawless downward dog had put her ass and pussy on beautiful display for him; her pussy's dripping lips had his mouth watering and his cock leaking desperately.

"Maybe," Neda said as she looked back at him, "He wouldn't mind making sure mine isn't the only full pussy here then?" She looked up at Anja like she'd found a neighborhood stray that she wanted her mother's permission to keep.

Anja hesitated only a moment to enjoy the big doe eyes looking up at her before giving in. "Switch with me," she said. "And you, get over here."

Luckily, none of Finn's blood was presently committed to making his brain work, or he might have lost his nerve. As it was, he scrambled up to the bed to stand behind Anja, hardly daring to believe his fortune at the work of art pointed his way. Hands shaking, he reached out to take hold of her hips even as a hand appeared from between her legs to guide him home; Neda lay beneath Anja with her face mere inches from the woman's slobbery pussy.

"Let me watch you fill her up," Neda demanded, wide-eyed with her head hanging off the end of the bed. Finn looked down to confirm what he hoped he'd find, watching Anja lavish Neda's cummy lips with sumptuous licks and kisses at the other end of the bed.

Knowing he'd have a minute, maybe two at best, Finn let his hips do the talking and tried not to think about whether his balls would be slapping Neda's face while he fucked. Deep, tenuous breaths. That was the key. Anja's hole was heaven, and he almost wished he could watch himself fuck her the way Neda was doing now, her hands joining his to grope and squeeze the impossibly tight ass at their disposal. Anja hummed gleefully while he fucked her, never pausing in her salty feast. Something wet tickled at Finn's balls as he thrust, and he realized what it had to be; Neda's tongue was out, lashing at him every time he passed by her open mouth. It was more than he'd ever hope to bear.

"Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that!" he warned.

"Good," insisted the closeted brat getting her cum-filled pussy eaten. Anja stopped to laugh at her impertinence.

"Fuck, you have to give me a little more," Anja demanded, "It feels too good to stop now!"

Finn reached forward and took hold of a fistful of her dark hair to anchor himself and gave her everything he had, begging for a few more seconds as each slipped by. Neda giggled like a woman possessed between his legs, kissing where his cock disappeared into Anja and suffering a battering from his swinging balls for her trouble. Anja moaned in authentic joy, wordlessly undulating a pitchy wail as she bore down to race Finn to orgasm.

It came for him before he knew it.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he howled, knowing his time had come.

"Fill me up! Fucking fill me up! Do it now!" Anja demanded in a tone that suggested she'd join him momentarily.

"Ahhh!" Neda gurgled happily, tongue pressed to her chin and mouth open wide.

Finn erupted; really, truly erupted. His thighs shook mightily and his vision swam as his cock twitch, twitch, twitched and heaved, spewing his runny load into Anja even as he kept pounding. Gushes of the stuff poured out of her to splatter in slimy globs onto Neda's face and into her open mouth as she wailed insanely for "More, more, more!"

Finn's legs did give out and he fell back against the small desk with a clatter, still wracked by the zapping shocks of his orgasm. Neda cranked her head forward and slammed her unrecognizably ruined face up into Anja's twitching, gaping pussy, motorboating her face on the other woman's lips to smear her obscene mask around in a fit of cum-drunk obsession.

"BRBRBBRRBRRR" she hummed crazily into Anja before letting her head fall back off the end of the bed to laugh like a woman possessed. Whether it was the heat of the moment or the promise of the seed in her womb, Neda howled in unhinged laughter so infectiously that Finn and Anja both joined her.

Anja kicked a leg over her and swung around to look at what had been done to her new favorite customer, laughing so hard at the sight of Neda's snotty, slobbery, cummy countenance that she actually snorted.

The trio took their time composing themselves, basking in the relieved pressure of what they'd visited on each others' bodies for long minutes before Finn fished some wipes and towels out of Anja's bag for everyone.

Showers, a round of celebratory shots, fits of giggles, and the delivery of a very thick envelope from Neda to Anja ate up the next hour. Finn knew the general specifics of the job when he took it, but if every day was half as good as this one, he'd be a very lucky man.

The women shared a last kiss at the door before Finn and his colleague made their way back down to the car. They rode in tired, contented silence back to where her car waited in the IHOP parking lot, neither willing to speak first until Finn pulled up to a stop.

"A Mercedes, very nice," he said.

"Well," she replied, "It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it."

Too tired to laugh, they shared a sore smile instead.

"You did well," she offered, sounding like she meant it. "Are you free again Tuesday?"

"That depends," he said with a shit-eating grin. "Is every day gonna be like this?"

She huffed in amusement as she stepped out of the car, leaning down to reply before turning to leave. "You're lucky you're cute, you know that? I'll see you next Tuesday."

iwiwt
iwiwt
211 Followers