The Driver's gift.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had half of my water left, the woman reached out with her hand and the bottle flew across the table into her hand. She put it down gently.

"I was part of the containment team that was sent after you crashed, myself and another agent were exposed and have different abilities. The nurses were sent to watch you, they're fine but they confirmed what we suspected, you were also exposed and have abilities. Were you texting when you crashed?" She asked.

"No I wasn't, the van started vibrating from the back then when I tried to pull over it got worse and put me in the ditch. What was I carrying?" I asked.

The woman touched her earpiece, replied 'understood' to a mic on her lapel.

"Before I tell you I want you to agree to something. I am Special Agent Danvers. Your old life is over, you have been given amazing gifts, the extent of which we don't know fully yet but if you work for us we'll give you everything you want to be happy. Refuse and we'll lock you away in a hole so deep you'll never see daylight again and we'll just run tests on you 20 hours a day." She said, sternly.

"Well, I guess I'd be happy to work for you with those options." I replied. I was very sceptical.

"You were exposed to a rare meteor fragment, the idiot who packed it didn't lock the seal and it broke containment and flooded your van. You got the bulk of its radiation but as I said before, myself and Agent Smith were also exposed and we learned we have limited telekinesis and increased senses. You have more, we will train you to use them and you will help us fight crime and terrorism." She said.

Hoping I had the same kind of powers she did I reached for the bottle of water like I was in Star Wars and tried to pull it to me. Instead it exploded, spraying water all over Danvers. She slowly took a tissue from her jacket and wiped her face.

"Please don't do that again, that could very well have been my heart." She replied calmly.

"What will my family be told, Karen and Maggie will be wondering where I am." I asked.

"We have sent an agent to inform them you were selected for training due to a cancellation and you had to leave quickly." Replied Danvers.

"I want you to just let me go now and forget about...." I felt a jolt in my collar and everything went black.

When I woke I had a gag on again, I was in a pretty sparsely furnished room and Danvers, sitting in a chair beside my bed, was in one of the suits that the men were wearing when they picked me up. My head and neck hurt like hell.

"You get a pass for that one, I get it, test the perimeter but those jolts piss me off so I'd appreciate not doing that to us again okay? If you work with me I promise things will be good for you but if you work against me you'll soon wish you'd never met me." She said.

"Would it be mean to say I already wish that?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"Get some rest, after dinner you and I are going to have a candid chat. I like you Alex, I want this to work." She said then left the room.

Later that day Danvers came back without her armor, had a new collar fitted to me by a suited agent then sat beside me on my bed.

"I've had a good think about things and I've been approaching this wrong. You've been used to getting as much sex as you wanted and we pull you from that, throw you in a lab environment and expect you to just agree. I'll make a deal with you, play along, join the team and I promise you sex at least twice a week. As a token of good faith I'm yours for a couple of hours, no commands, just show me what you learned with your pretty blondes okay." She said.

I thought I was dreaming, Danvers locked the door then slowly started taking her clothes off, not stopping until she stood before me naked. I'll be honest, I hadn't looked at her as a woman until then, I seen her as an oppressor that took me from Maggie and Karen but when she stood there naked I soon changed that view.

She was very athletic, small but very pert breasts, and a small tuft of red hair above her otherwise shaven pussy. She kissed me and helped pull my clothes off then laid back on the bed with her legs open. I got between them and sucked each of her nipples in turn then kissed my way down her body until I got to her pussy. I licked her slowly at first, enjoying the juices that started to flow from her then explored her pussy with my lips and tongue. When she started arching her back I rasped her clit with my tongue and was rewarded with a squirt of her cream as she moaned in pleasure. She pulled me up to kiss me, licking her juices from my lips then reached between us to guide my cock into her. She was really tight and it took all of my self control to not explode in her after just a few thrusts but I lasted long enough to make her cum again then couldn't stop my own orgasm as I felt her pussy clench around my cock. Spent and exhausted I rolled off her, she leaned on her elbow facing me, her face red but was smiling.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." She said.

"It was amazing, thank you." I replied.

"Well I'm yours twice a week if you behave and do as you're told, more if you do well okay?" She said then kissed me on the cheek.

Three months and some pretty intense testing and training later, Danvers drove me to the mission site and I was introduced to the Commander.

"Afternoon Sir, this is Agent Smith, I'm Special Agent Danvers, I understand they've taken 8 hostages, has anything changed since you called me?" She said.

"Yes Ma'am. He's a little young isn't he, this is the Smith that ended the Jacksonville standoff?" He said.

"The very same, don't let his age fool you, I trained him myself, he'll get your hostages unharmed." Said Danvers then motioned for me to go ahead.

I raised my hands as I walked towards the bank, turning occasionally to show I was only in the (specially armored) body suit and standard Police ballistic helmet. The door opened and I was pulled inside, frisked and taken to the leader of the gang than had held up the bank.

"Tell all of your men to come closer." I said.

Ten minutes later all 4 of the gang members walked out of the bank with me with their arms raised, closely followed by all of the hostages, also with their arms raised and led them to the waiting Police. No shots fired, nobody hurt.

We didn't wait around to be asked how I did it, Danvers took me to our vehicle then drove us away.

"Shit, after that performance, which was great, I was going to take you to a nice hotel and fuck your brains out but that will have to wait, we just got paged, high priority call downtown." She said.

My job doesn't pay that well really but I have everything I want. I'm driven around by a sexy redhead who rewards me for doing a good job with mind blowing sex, I get to visit my stepsister any time I want who now says I'm the only man allowed inside her and when I want anything (or anyone) else I just have to request through email. My job? Mind control bad guys into surrendering, freezing pockets of time to let hostages get away from suicide bombers and some other stuff I'm not allowed to talk about. You may have seen me in passing if you ever stood in the crowd outside something bad, I'm the young looking guy who looks out of place in his body armor, going into places without a gun and always leaving with nobody hurt......


12