The Dropped Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin commenced to slowly pulling my nightie up inch by inch as he had the night before. This night, however, he had a surprise waiting for him. When he had pulled it clear of my butt and went for his first grope, his hand froze -- feeling just my bare buns and no panties.

This was the moment of truth. Would he think that I did it intentionally and freak out? Would he pull back and abandon the effort? Would he suspect that I was awake? Or would he assume that sometimes I sleep without panties and think it no big deal apart from being a convenient opportunity? That moment probably lasted 15 or 20 seconds, but felt like minutes.

Then he resumed the caress. With my full butt exposed and my knees pulled up slightly toward my chest, he had far better access than he had the previous night. Kevin took full advantage, exploring every inch of my backside -- sometimes with both hands. The longer he did this with no reaction from me, the more he became emboldened.

After having a good time with my buns, he ran his fingers along the length of my mostly exposed labia. I sensed that far more so than the night before he was confident that I was safely his to play with. My eyes were closed with a contained smile, enjoying the attentions when -- with no time to prepare -- his fingers slid inside. Not deeply, but inside the lips. He still moved back and forth along its length, but now from between the vaginal lips. It's a small miracle that I did not yelp audibly, but I somehow maintained composure. I had a couple moments of much deeper breathing, but I imagine maybe I would have done that had I really been asleep anyway. Quickly regaining full control, I returned to normal sleep breathing. Kevin seemed unalarmed, as his ministrations continued without interruption.

He could not see any part of my body as we were both underneath two layers of warm blankets. It was far too cold in the room for him to pull the blankets down, so he had to make do with what he could feel. I was grateful for that. As much as I was enjoying the inappropriate pleasures, I didn't relish the idea of him visually inspecting me. Maybe I thought that my body feels a few years younger than it might look.

As he continued my pussy massage, I started getting very moist down there. Again, I assume it's a physical reaction I would have had if I were sleeping. As it got wet, he used that to explore a little deeper -- probing one or two fingers a ways into my vaginal cavity. It felt... heavenly. Still smiling to myself eyes closed, I made a pact with myself that I would enjoy the night but not put myself in a position to let something happen ever again. But I deserved one night of wicked pleasure. So I told myself.

It had become so comfortable being worked over with his hand that it started to feel like a perfectly normal thing to be happening. My son wanted just a little bit more, though, and pushed further between my legs to reach out for my clitoris. He touched it with the tip of one finger, gingerly -- perhaps more to savor the moment than out of fear that I could be wakened by it. He circled it lightly with his finger. It tingled and waves of arousal washed through my body. I allowed myself one very deep, slow inhale in reaction, then let it out slowly and went back to my breathing. He his access was limited by my legs being closed and I dared not open them. Still, he was able to work my clit with his fingertips.

What if he gave me an orgasm? Oh.

I had not factored that possibility in. It was hard to imagine that I could stifle an orgasm or continue to feign being asleep. Danger.

As I enjoyed the ongoing attentions, I ran options through my mind. There were not many. Ultimately I decided that if I felt the beginnings of an orgasm I would aggressively put other thoughts into my mind to snuff it out. If that failed and I felt like I was heading toward the inevitable, I would yawn deeply and shift my position. I thought that would probably make him pause at the very least and possibly even stop.

But that had not yet happened, and it still felt like the most amazing thing in the world.

After some time of that, he pulled his hand back out from between my legs and I felt a bit of letdown. How could he stop? I was not ready for him to be done!

He ran his hand all over my buns. I could feel his hand was still damp from my pussy juice and he was using it as massage lubricant on my ass. Then he pulled his hand away from me completely.

Well, I thought, I could have done with another 30 minutes of that. But it had still been incredible. As I heard and felt Kevin shifting back a little bit, I prepared to fall asleep thinking about his magical hands.

Deep in that reverie I was unprepared when I felt his touch again. Many of you reading this will have guessed what he was doing next, but my mind hand not gone there. I thought at first he just wanted a bit more feel, but with a shock realized it was not his hand that was rubbing against my butt. After 22 years of only touching one man's cock, there was another very hard one being rubbed against my ass cheeks.

That initiated rapid scenario evaluation in my head. Would he try to fuck me? It seemed incredibly unlikely, but then everything that happened had been very unlikely. And brilliant me with my "I took two pills" had set this up as a tantalizing option.

I only had the sensation of its touch to go by, but damn it sure felt like a hard cock. As concerned as I suddenly was, I still found myself feeling an additional wave of arousal in my body and a flush of wetness from my pussy. He was using his hand to run it up, down and all over my butt. Probably smearing pre-cum all over. Breathe, I told myself...

He shifted a bit under the covers so that he could run his dick along the slit of my pussy and I felt like my body temperature had just increased by 5 degrees. With me laying on my side and him doing the same, it was probably not the easiest position for good control but he was doing his best.

Once in a position where he could use his hips to push his cock in and out along the edge of my pussy, he took one arm and rested it on my hip, his hand on top of my arm. It felt nice... intimate and romantic. In that position he could use his hip motion alone to caress my slit with his cock. I was past being freaked out and once again settled in to enjoy. I had a hard, young cock giving the outside of my pussy an excellent workout. I breathed deeply.

As he did that, he moved the hand that was resting on me -- under my arm to get a feel of some boob. Of course I didn't want to make any movement, but it wasn't too hard for him to wriggle his hand in there. It was on top of my nightie, but the fabric was thin and he found an available boob. Still pumping his dick along my edge, he cupped my breast, then fondled the nipple. I don't have words for how great that felt in that moment -- the feeling below and the feeling up above simultaneously. It was amazing. I could imagine I was young and single, in bed with a boyfriend who was working me up to a good fucking. Of course, it wasn't a boyfriend doing this but I tried not to dwell on that detail too much in the moment.

With his hand on my breast he used that arm to pull his body even closer to mine. I could feel his breath against my neck as his lips touched me just below the hairline. I thought I was going to orgasm in that moment, just from the sensuousness of that incredibly intimate connection. I involuntarily drew in a very deep breath and arched my back in reaction. There could have been two side effects of that, but there was only one. The thing that could have happened is that Kevin could have thought I had awoken and gone into full abort. But clearly he was very confident in the power of my two sleeping pills and did not freak out at all. The other thing, however, did happen. As I arched my back in reaction, he seemed to relish my unconscious physical reaction and he pulled me tight against him in a spooning embrace. And in that motion his cock entered me.

I was so swept up in all of it that it took a few beats after he stopped moving to realize that I had his penis inside my pussy. Deeply inside, by the feel of it.

He had ceased all motion, but I could feel the pressure from inside. Gosh he must be hard, I thought. It felt hard.

I don't think this was ever part of his plan. In his motionlessness he was probably trying to decide the best next course of action. Probably he was also trying to make sure he did not rouse me from sleep. I went back to my breathing. Kevin lay there still and silently. In front of me my husband gently snored on.

Kevin can't just stay in me all night, I thought. Boy, you're gonna have to do something about that sooner or later. Perhaps he was going to wait until he lost the erection for easier withdrawal. From what I felt inside, me it did not seem as if the erection would be departing any time soon.

Well, I thought... having his hard dick inside me was one more once-in-a-lifetime miracles I could enjoy for however long it lasted.

He moved a bit, as if he was testing to see how gracefully he could pull out. With my legs closed laying on my side as I was, I had a bit of a clamp on him. Surely it did not make withdrawal easy. I suppose I could have opened my legs slightly to facilitate, but I didn't. 'You're a grown boy now,' I thought. 'Figure it out.' I smiled to myself.

Kevin had not pulled back more than a centimeter before giving up and settling back into position. A few seconds later he tried again, similarly only pulling back slightly then relaxing and letting it go back in. If he was trying actively to fuck me with that motion, he did an amazing job of simulating that he was trying and failing to pull out. The result, however, was that he was very subtly fucking me. He started to do that one more time when I felt his grip on my boob tighten and his whole body tense up. He gasped in and clutched my body against his. It pushed his cock deeply into me but otherwise he did not move it. I felt him hold his breath and shudder once, twice, then after a few seconds of pause a third time.

I thought, oh my gosh he is going to cum. Then, as he breathing returned and his grasp of my boob relaxed slightly, it dawned on me that he had just done so. With his dick pressed as far inside me as it could possibly go, he had just unloaded into me.

It was kind of strangely out of body to realize this just after the fact. I had not orgasmed, which was certainly for the best. Throughout it all I had kept up my award-worthy performance. I imagined the panic he must have been feeling in that moment and felt bad for him. As my son, I felt the urge to console him, to tell him 'don't worry, everything is ok.' But of course I could not do that. So I just laid there.

In time, he did soften and then pull out. I felt wistful as his body left mine. It's something I should not ever allow to happen again, but at the same time a moment I wished would not end. Once out, he let out a long exhale. Poor guy, the thoughts he must have in his head. He let go of my breast and I felt him roll onto his back. I took mental inventory of where I had my morning-after pills. While I had not felt any need to bring them on the trip, they were in my toiletry bag by default. In the morning I would take one. For the moment I just enjoyed the feeling of laying there filled with my son's semen.

Kevin was truly a guy, because not long after cumming inside me I could hear his own snoring in tandem with my husbands. I felt incredibly relaxed myself. But knowing that my son was asleep, I allowed myself one indulgence. I put one hand down to my pussy, cupped it and felt the dampness. I caressed it, mentally congratulating it for being a good pussy and doing such a good job. I entertained the idea of trying to work myself to an orgasm, but knowing that Kevin had not taken a sleeping pill I did not want to take that chance. Instead, I slipped my forefinger deeply inside me... feeling where his hard cock had been just minutes before... feeling the intense wetness inside me. Then I pulled it out and up to my mouth and gently sucked on it, intent on remembering that taste forever.


12