The Drug

Story Info
Drugs in her drink.
1.7k words
2.78
34.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Shelly and a friend stopped at a very nice club down town after a meeting a few weeks ago. She didn't get home until after five in the morning. But could not remember anything from the night before. She woke up in her car outside of the place in the back lot. She wore all her clothes but she said the blouse was miss buttoned. It worried her because she knew it hadn't been.

I am Shelly's only lover and she is mine. She called her friend Anna who she had been with and she was home. She said Shelly had dropped her off at her apt about 11:30pm.

My wife is 32 and her friend is 24. Anna is known to be just a bit wild. And Anna dates one of the bartenders at this club they were in. There are 3 young men who bartend there at night and they are very good. And all three are young black men.

My wife was upset about several things. The first was not remembering anything about the night and waking up in the car. The second was her blouse buttons being off. And her crotch was very wet and sticky.

"You think you had sex with someone?"

"Oh God David, that wouldn't have happened would it?"

"Would your friend have set you up for her boyfriend?"

"You don't really think that might of happened do you?"

"Shit I don't know Sweetheart? Do you think someone fucked you?"

"To be honest I do."

"The black bartenders at the club?"

"Oh God do you think they all three fucked me?"

"All three or just one does it really matter?"

"I guess it really doesn't,but I was very proud you are my only lover."

"You don't remember any of it so you really haven't been fucked yet."

"What do you mean yet?"

"I think we need to know what happened and if you were raped. Plus, you need to know if Anna set you up for them to fuck you. Then what we do about it is up to you?"

"How do you think we can find out?"

"Well you have another meeting next week at the same place. Is Anna going to go with you?"

"Yes, I think she is. Why do you ask?"

"Well if you two stop back for drinks after the meeting again we can see if they want you again?"

"What do you mean David, how can we do that?"

"My guess is they drugged you. There is a date rape drug I hear. Something new that blocks the memory, but doesn't knock you out. So the woman fucks like she knows what she is doing and wants to but she can't remember it happened."

"You think I might have acted like a whore and fucked him or them like I wanted to?"

"That is exactly what I think may have happened."

"And if I did that? What are the odds they filmed me doing it?"

"I would say very, very high. That's why I think we need to see if you did it and why?"

"Yes, David I believe you are right we have to find out."

The night before her meeting the next day we put our heads together to talk about what and how to conduct herself the next night. As we talked I made some suggestions. A short skirt. Not too short but short enough and no panties. And no bra.

"David do you think that is a good idea?"

"Shelly where do you think we need to go with this to prove it happened?"

"I a, I am not sure?"

"Shelly if, it happened, we need it to happen again to see if it did."

"You mean if they fucked me before I need them to do it again?"

"That is the way it looks to me yes, if it did happen before?"

"Good God I am going to be a whore."

"It is not your fault Honey. I am going to book a room there for tomorrow night and I will hang around and watch. It won't be easy but I will try to keep an eye on you. Try to keep an eye on your drinks. But you won't catch it I will just need to see if you leave or they take you somewhere."

"Okay Sweetheart just be careful they could be dangerous?"

Shelly kissed me as I left for work the next morning and she was getting ready for the meeting.

"David, if what we think happened did? Are you going to try to stop them this time or let them take me?"

"Baby I think we need to let it play out to know for sure if they did anything."

"If they take me to a room, you'll know what they are doing with me won't you?"

"I want to see if they bring you down and put you in your car?"

The day passed as most of mine do and I left early to check in the room. I got checked in and relaxed for an hour before I went down for a drink. I stayed away from the club bar where Shelly's friend's boyfriend worked. The young man working in the bar off to the east side of the downstairs of the hotel was a nice looking black guy. We chatted for a half hour.

I ordered another drink and ask him where the action was?

"Well if you don't find it in here by 10pm you need to go down to one of the bars down town."

"You ever get any action out of here?"

He smiled.

"Fact is A buddy of mine works the bar in the Club below the dance floor in the main room. His girl friend and a foxy lady are stopping in later. They have meeting here today. Couple weeks ago they were here. The classy fox with his girl got sexy and we took her up to a room for some fun. We are hoping she wants to again. Blonde, 5'5," 130lbs, great rack and ass. She fucked like a dream."

"So you had fun with her?"

"Oh, a bunch of us that work here did. They didn't get in here until after 11pm. They had been some where before they got here. They were both horny and ready when they got here. My buddies girl was ready too."

"Your buddy took his girl somewhere and you the fox to a room?"

"No a group of us took them both up to a room and they got naked and fucked us all."

"Wow, you were a lucky bunch, how many of you?"

"Well before the night was over there were 12 of us up there."

"And you think they may do it again tonight?"

"The word is out and we are hoping so. You can swing by the Club later and see if they stop by? It is set up to take them up to the room by Midnight."

So was Shelly drugged here or before she got here? Or was she drugged at all? Did she lie to cover her ass for being a whore? I did not think she was lying. But it sounded like instead of three black men fucking her, it was many more."

I hung around going back finally to the little bar where n that confirmed they had taken the girls up to a room. It was nearly 11:30pm.

"So any luck with the girls from the other night?"

"I just got a text from my buddy and they just came into the club. He says he thinks they are hot to trot and we are on again. Some of the waiters and cooks are off by now and they are dancing with them. His Anne is always ready to go and he says that Shelly isn't wearing panties or a bra and some of the guys have had her big tits out already. He ask her if she is willing to go up to a room and she has said she is."

My cock was hard as I crossed to the main floor. And as I rounded the corner to go up to the Club a group of people were coming down from there to go up to the rooms. I slipped over behind the tree in the corner.

"Get her skirt off too and she can ride up nude with us. I can't wait to get my cock in her again."

"Are you ready for us again Baby?"

"Oh God yes, I can't wait for your black cock to be up inside me."

I knew my wife's voice crying for them to fuck her. They rounded the corner and my beautiful wife completely naked surrounded by young black men fondling her big breasts.

"I want more, you said there will be more tonight?"

"Twelve wasn't enough was it Baby, no there are nineteen headed up there tonight for you Baby."

I saw the number they punched in was 14. As I tried to leave there were 3 more groups of men came down and punched the number 14 in to the elevator. Whether all of them were going to the room they had taken her to I had no idea? I got home after ten the next morning to an empty house.

Shelly walked in the house at 2:15pm and she looked fresh and relaxed. She smiled.

"Well we need to talk and compare stories. I know I wasn't drugged at the Club. It was before that and Anna slipped it to me. She told me so."

"And were you drugged last night?"

"No I wasn't I did it all and I knew what I was doing. I am sorry, but once they started I just couldn't get enough."

"How many men were you with Baby?"

"I have no idea, I never tried to count them. I didn't want to know I just wanted them to keep doing it. And they did. Every time I thought it was over, more men came in and I let them. I loved it. They want me to do it again next week and I want to."

"Is there a reason you can't do it again next week?"

"Yes, I may have fucked up badly enough now you'll divorce me?"

"No Babe, I thought it was sexy as hell, The guys just kept going up to your floor and I kept wondering if they were going to your room and there were a lot of guys."

"You don't mind having a BBC whore for a wife?"

"No you are much more sexy now."