The Druid and the Igniad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I hindering your meditation, Gern? You said to pretend you were not here, so I--" It was then that she noticed his swollen phallus on his naked body, and he quickly tried to hide it with his hands in his lap. "Oh! That is...I see." She smiled softly and regarded him warmly. She knew what it meant.

"I am indeed distracting you, dear Gern," Lu cooed. "I can leave you and go for a walk through my grove, if you wish."

"No, thank you, Lu. I was trying to connect to the spirit of this place, when I realized that this is your home, and you are the spirit of it more than anything else. I gazed upon you, and saw a great beauty of Nature."

"How..." she asked as her cheeks burned, "how do you find me beautiful, Gern?"

"You possess the elegance of fire," he answered without hesitation, "how it can make solid stone flow like water, the power of destruction and creation, the innate alchemy to transfigure and transmute. Your fire, you yourself, are both beings of flux and ever-present power, like the blood of the earth Herself. When I look upon you, my sight of you is possessed of an aching beauty." He uncovered his erection, realizing it was pointless to try to hide it. "I cannot help but exalt in the sight of you."

"Oh...what a wonderful thing to say." Impulsively, she reached out and placed her hand on his tattooed shoulder, then realized what she was doing and recoiled it quickly in horror. "I'm so sorry! I forgot that...." She trailed off, noticing that his shoulder was not burned, not even a little. "How--how are you not hurt?"

"It seems your protection is more potent than you thought," he replied, feeling his unharmed skin.

"But I wasn't even trying to protect you. Perhaps you protect yourself with your own power?"

"Not my own power," he shook his head. "My power is lent from Nature. The more powerful my connection to the earth, the more powerful my protection from Her energies."

"Then perhaps...this is our connection. You are aligning with my fire, and so cannot be harmed by it. May I...touch you again?"

He nodded. She touched his shoulder again and marveled at the feel of his skin.

Gern did not speak, but boldly extended his arm and slowly slid his fingers over her lower thigh, until his hand rested there. He felt the incredible heat of her skin, but there was no pain, nothing to make it uncomfortable. He knew such a temperature should redden his skin, but instead it felt welcoming. Nothing possessing of his life essence, not a single living cell in him could be harmed by heat, so long as Lu wished him no harm in her realm.

"Gern..." She said softly, "what is happening?"

"We are connecting. Should we stop?

"No! I mean...I like it a lot. I've longed to connect with someone like this. But...what if you get hurt? I'm not very good at controlling my...my heat."

"It doesn't matter. I have faith that Gaia will protect me. And if not, then I am not worthy."

She placed her hand over his. His skin felt cool to her, soothingly so, and yet she felt her heart glow brighter. She marveled that there could be so much power in a simple touch.

"You are worthy," she said sincerely, leaning closer, her eyes caressing his with her gaze, looking into him tenderly. He leaned toward her as well, slowly.

Gern felt her, her magic trying desperately to establish a link with his mind, but his mental ward was holding. He didn't need an empathic link to know what she wanted. All the nymphs he had known were able to receive intimate touch whenever they fancied, but here was a daughter of Gaia who was starved of intimacy. Perhaps he was meant to find her, he thought, and help bring balance to her life. He wanted to help her, and he wanted to know it was of his own free will.

They were only a breath apart, and she could smell the light musky scent of his body, laden with moisture. Her lip quivered, and before she could have a coherent thought, he brought his lips to hers and with the briefest brush, whispered a kiss, testing the sensation.

The floodgates of Lu's heart burst, and she was filled with longing, wanting more. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his, uttering a sweet moan of relief. She cupped one hand against his jaw affectionately, when suddenly the smell of sulfur filled her nostrils. She pulled back and opened her eyes to see that Gern's beard was burnt away where she had touched, though his skin was unmarred.

"Oh no! Are you hurt? Your fur...."

"I'm fine," he assured with a smile, feeling his newly revealed skin. "I guess my hair is not really alive like the rest of me, so it's not protected. But it will grow back." He took both her hands in his and moved them to his face. She allowed him to move her hands over his chin and cheeks, the hair curling and burning away under her touch. He scrunctched his nose at the strong smell it created and held his breath, but then smiled as smooth skin remained where his beard had been. He looked different, but not too different. He appeared younger, but still mature.

"So that is what your face looks like naked," she mused. "It is handsome."

Gern smiled and kissed her again, softly tracing her upper lip with the warm, wet tip of his tongue, dappling it around the fullness of her upper lip. The wetness of his tongue reminded her of warm summer rain, and she let her own mouth muscle of purple flesh dance against it. His breath smelled faintly of cloves, for he had chewed on an herbal mixture on his journey to keep his teeth strong. Lu let out a subtle groan as she delved a little deeper and let her tongue slide its hot touch across his teeth.

Steam wafted from their kiss as Gern shifted himself out of his seat and met her frontally on his knees, pushing her more upright from her own kneeling position. She tasted oily, salty, like hot animal fat in a mineral-rich stew. His hand slid up her leg and felt the roundness of her buttock before ascending to join his other hand in pressing over her two dark, soft globes. He grasped them briefly, then traced over them with his fingertips, feeling the incredible smoothness of her skin out to her plum-colored nipples.

Lu gasped a small breath and broke the kiss, steam wafting out of her mouth as she exhaled. Gern saw how perked her nipples had become, stiffening to a hardness that spoke to her level of excitement. He nudged them with his thumbs and goosebumps formed on her obsidian complexion.

"Lu," Gern addressed quietly, "have you ever been touched in a manner such as this?"

"I have never felt a wanting hand," she replied, her voice laced with sadness.

"You have lived too long upon this world to not know such affection. A servant of Gaia must be able to embody their sexuality. The flesh we are given is made for us to experience physical love."

"Love?" Lu whispered, as if speaking of a dream.

"Lu...may I love you?"

Lu was astonished that she was being asked such a question. She had always assumed that love was impulsive and could only be reacted to, either acting on or not acting on. She felt a powerful urge from her body to mate with this man, and she wanted to dive deeper into the sensations she had experienced thus far. It was only her fear of damaging him that moved her to restraint.

"Gern, I think I would like that very much, but I don't want to hurt you."

"Then you have already shown me love with your concern. If love is connection, then the opposite of love is separation. I want to connect with you more. I am not afraid."

"Then why can my thoughts not link with you? I cannot feel you."

Gern chewed on his bottom lip a little, wetting it in the hot, dry air. He realized he had to let go of his reservations if he was truly to connect with her spirit and align himself with the essence of fire. He took a deep breath, then let his mental barrier fall away, as naked within as he was on the outside, and locked eyes with her.

Lu's empathic link with Gern was sudden and strong. She felt an amethyst light bloom in the seat of her heart, and a rising tide of sensations spilled into her mind, physical and emotional. She felt an underlying fear that was overpowered by a courage flowering from both faith and desire, with a common stem connecting the two. She felt the yearning of his flesh, a sweet ache singing from the tantalizing rod jutting from his loins.

She was mesmerized by the feeling, and she became fixated on it. She felt his desires and he felt hers. She looked down and marveled at the natural shape of his erection. She reached out with her hands and caressed the taut skin, stroking it leisurely, which coaxed a throaty groan from Gern.

She knew her touch caused him no pain, only pleasure, because she could feel an echo of it though their magically empathic link. Her hot touch was wiping away complex thoughts, boiling Gern down to simple, streamlined purpose, but she also felt his will to embellish with complexity, the two drives building tension. They held these feelings together, unified to extend and savor their sharing.

Gern cupped her cheek with his hand, then moved it around to the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair of tangible black smoke. It felt warm and murky, wavering in the air as if suspended in slowed time.

His pubic hair produced smoke, as well, as it was incinerated by the electric touch of Lu's roaming fingertips.

His love-member ached to be enveloped, and he brushed his fingers across her scalp, pulling her downward. She sensed his intent and unabashedly but slowly took his erection into her mouth and closed her lips around at the midpoint. She laved her hot tongue against the underside, giving pressure with a gentle suction.

Gern groaned again, his hips jolting a little from the incredible, sudden sensation of Lu's mouth, rich with heat. He began to sweat from his soaring excitement even as his body danced sensuously against living fire. She felt his climbing pleasure, the deep, echoing desire for its fulfillment. She became drunk on the feeling, and sensed what he wanted more of, salivating as she rocked her head back and forth, sliding her tongue and lips back over the sensitive head of his phallus.

Gern knew he would soon be overwhelmed by the sensations, and he did not want to crest, yet. He urged her off of him with a pressing hand and let himself climb down from the precipice inside.

"Why do you deny yourself what your body wants?" Lu asked, lifting up her head with a quizzical look. "I sense such..." she pondered the right word, "...pressure, building inside you. This beautiful thing..." she stroked his hardness, "...much like a volcano, straining into a mountain, trying to push out its fire."

"The fire becomes greater the longer it builds," he replied, brushing her hand away and grasping her hip. He pulled her against him, the sweat that had beaded on his skin steaming into mist where they touched. With his erection trapped between their bellies, they kissed, more passionately than before. Their hands roamed, each feeling the curves, plains, and contours of the other. Lu's touch burned away his body hair, while Gern's explorations smeared the beads of oil that sweated from Lu's pores. Lu felt the ache to be filled like she never had before, her impatience for it growing in tandem with Gern's impulse to fill her.

Gern felt it reflected back to him through the link, and he broke their kiss, pushing against her shoulder with one hand, pulling on her hip with his other. Lu breathed heavily in anticipation as she eased back onto her rear, her long legs splaying open with her toes touching the rock on either side of Gern.

Gern gazed in wonderment and appreciation of Lu's radiant crystal protector. It was glowing a vibrant violet, blue and red light splicing together as it refracted through the crystal lens, semi-transparent and giving a glimpse of her hairless skin and precious sex.

He tucked his fingers over the top of it, touching her skin below her navel, and tried to pull it away. It did not want to be commanded by his touch, as if it had a mind of its own, and resisted his pull. Lu bit her lower lip, her heart pounding in her chest as she willed the crystal to obey the touch of another, and watched Gern pry away the crystal shell, as if he were forcing open a clam to get at the tender flesh. It yielded to his strength, uncovering her magenta petaled slit, faintly aglow with neon pink, glistening with clear, oily arousal leaking from her gleaming cleft.

Gern's entire body felt a wave of passion at the sight, and he wanted to explore Lu's exotic sex in every way he could. He crawled down and pressed the flat of his tongue against her, sampling her taste and feeling the wafting heat of her arousal against his face. It was a savory taste, a heady, fatty oil with rich notes of salt. Lu leaned on her elbows and arced her back, her breath catching. Gern licked and laved around and over her outer petals, sliding the tip of his tongue over her mons venus and down to nudge the hood of her hidden nub, coaxing a jolt from her hips.

"Gern...." Lu gasped in a hushed voice, rocking her pelvis against his face.

Gern's head was swimming in their empathic link, experiencing a shadow of her sensations though it. He could sense her core glowing with natural magic, the strength of their link increasing with the heights of her pleasure. She was going to crest soon. He realized that to reach the crest with her would be the ultimate strength of their connection, and thus the strongest his link to the essence of fire. He gave a final lick up the length of her slit, bringing a moan from Lu's lips, and he crawled up to press his lips against her's while he sent two fingers to probe her steaming fissure.

She gasped for breath, kissing him eagerly. She felt his two fingers rub up and down, then wiggle up into her quivering heat. She could feel her slickness intensify as he massaged her intimate cavity, moaning into his mouth at the sharing of the sensation.

She could not wait any longer. She was overcome with passion to feel him inside her, to release the pressure of the volcano, her own inner chamber and his cock, they were one and the same with their empathic link.

Beyond language, she pushed him off and onto his back with great strength, forcing him to break his fall with one arm braced behind him.

Her violet eyes dark with lust, Lu straddled Gern, but restrained herself playfully and repaid Gern's teasing by trapping his erection against his belly with her slit and rocking up and down against its underside, smiling her brilliant smile. Gern groaned as his length was smeared with her seeping arousal.

Lu rocked her hips back and forth a few times, but the ache of her emptiness became too urgent, and she raised her hips up, maneuvering over the head of his straining shaft until she aligned the pink tip against her magenta, their most intimate flesh kissing.

Gern seized her glutes in his hands, feeling how she wanted to sheathe herself upon him quickly, and resisted her. He wanted to go slowly, as he felt someone's first time should be. That, and he feared he might unleash himself too soon. With their eyes locked in passion and contention, connection and individuality, Lu sank slowly, despite letting all of her weight press down.

Her eager flesh yielded slickly to Gern's hard shaft, despite the tightness of her virginal canal, but he stopped her with his strong arms when she had enveloped only the head, her outer lips caressing just below his foreskin. Gern held her above him, his hands gripping her buttocks tightly. His chest heaved and he gazed into the dark centers of her brilliant purple irises, trying to maintain control of himself against her transmitted impulses. He could feel her, her sensation of being filled, while at the same time feeling himself filling her, and that itself being reflected back to him through their link. She felt intensely hot. He barely maintained his strength to hold her.

Lu let out a needy moan and rocked her hips back and forth against his grip, massaging the head of his length in her oily embrace. The sultry sensation flooded his consciousness, and he let out a startled grunt, trying desperately not to cum. Lu was sweating profusely, droplets of oil running down the small of her back, making their way to her haunches. Her buttocks became more slippery under his hands.

Her glutes slipped out of his gasp unexpectedly, and she squelched down to his hilt in one swift motion, his length instantly filling her tight cavern that stretched her exquisitely. Gern's gasp of surprise mixed with a sound of torrid pleasure from Lu's lips as she tossed her smoky head back.

They were both stunned for a few moments from the echoing feelings they shared through their link, giving Gern a moment's respite. Even so, Gern's cock was massaged in waves of inferno pleasure within her portal, her erotic contractions seemingly trying to pull his length in deeper. Gern was barely able to catch his breath before she began to move on top of him.

"More," was the feeling Gern felt pulsing through Lu's mind. Her inner fires were leaping. She slapped a fiery drumbeat against his pelvis.

Lu's speeding tempo was spurring Gern towards the point of no return, so he launched himself up with his abdominal muscles and grappled her in a bearhug, wrenching her to the side and rolling on top. Lu squeaked in indignation, but then purred as Gern took her at his own pace, sliding his lubricated length into her slick canal with long strokes.

Lu scratched at Gern's back, urging him on, her fingernails burning marks on his skin. He groaned at the pain, which was shared with her in their mental link, the pain turning into pleasure with the rush of urgency it brought. The stone ledge beneath Lu's skin became semi-molten as her elemental power grounded itself, and she plowed up into the curve of an outcropping as Gern thrust himself upon her, one hand seizing the underside of her thigh.

Gern lost himself in the fire of their passion. He forgot all of his old desires, including the will to last longer. Both of them felt the imminency, and wanted nothing else.

Gern looked down to the fervent joining of their oil-smeared skin and became momentarily mesmerized watching himself speeding in and out of Lu's stretched cleft, rocking her undulant form on the smearing stone of the outcropping.

"Gern!" Lu cried, her eyes desperate to lock with his, to open their empathic link to the maximum. Gern broke out of his erotic trance and felt their connection redoubled as his green apertura rediscovered her violet eyes. He brought his forehead against her's and pressed his chest against her breasts, his torso and pelvis undulating, sliding over her skin.

Both their mouths agape, Lu trembled with mounting power surging from her whole body, and at the same time Gern felt a sudden pressure, like the deep pressure of the world against the magma sea, and he knew it was unstoppable. His erection hardened even more and bulged slightly as his thrusts increased in power. He gasped, the upwelling of ecstasy in his flesh overpowering beyond anything he had ever felt, a fertile force baptized in fire.

Lu quaked against him and sang a long note of awe, splendor, and triumph as she felt him burst, his buried root pulsing with life, spilling his milky seed up into the nexus of her womb.

His pulsing erection pumped great gobs of his essence into her. He had never climaxed so hard in his life, but there was no thought of comparison in his mind as he came, only raw passion and feeling. He was as a tiny figure clinging to the cliffside of his mind as he was pounded by the surging tide in a volcanic typhoon.

Lu quaked upon his sheathed rod and shuddered with the combined power of her own climax and his, which she felt through her link. It was so strong that they echoed against each other, spurring the summit on and on, blasting their mental forms away like the super-heated pyroclastic flow of red hot earth.