The Druid and the Igniad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gern seemed to consider him with some reservation, then said: "You are welcome to stay. Please speak to Nualla about your accommodations. Tell her I said so."

Arkis glanced to Lu, then back to Gern, and realized Gern was waiting for him to leave. He gave a silent nod and went back into the Great Hall.

Gern placed his hands on Lu's shoulders, just above the licking fire of her dress.

"Lu, my flame," Gern addressed, "do you grieve for the trees?"

"Yes," she answered, "and I'm afraid."

"I will protect you."

"Gern..." she turned around and met his eyes. "I am with child."

She did not need to establish an empathic link to know he was shocked. He stared at her, speechless.

"Our love made it," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Gern breathed, at last, and took her into his arms. He kissed her with a passion that was filled with joy and pride. Her mineral-rich flavor graced his tongue as he kissed her, while below his leathers started to smolder where they touched her. He smelled the burning odor, and broke the kiss with a smile.

"Come with me," he said.

He led her up a path carved in the face of the cliff, which curved around the bluff to a stony gully hosting pools of steaming water slowly spilling into one another, then down over a ledge, creating a column of mist.

"I am Archdruid of this grove, now," he turned to her. "No one can come to this sacred spring without my permission. We will not be bothered."

"Gern..." she said appreciatively, appraising him with smoky eyes. "I yearned for your company again every day after you left."

Gern slowly unbuckled his belt, keeping his eyes on her.

"Oh, but I'm filthy!" Lu looked down at her dirt-dusted extremities, which clung to her oily skin.

"Then bathe," Gern responded casually.

"In...water?" Lu looked at the clear, steaming liquid. She had only ever bathed in her magma pool. In fact, rain drops had seldom remained liquid long enough to touch her skin when she was in her mountain crater. But since she had left, it took greater conscious effort to manifest her elemental power.

Lu placed a hand over her pelvic crystal. All she had to do was think about removing it, and it dropped into her grasp. She breathed a little sigh as her loins were exposed to the air. It was rare she felt so exposed, even though her dress of flame still caressed her skin.

Holding the crystal cup in her hands, Lu stepped into the shallows of the nearest, largest pool. Her foot submerged in the water without boiling it. She was astonished. She waded in farther, the water quenching her dress of fire up her body as she went deeper. It was a much less dense liquid than magma, she noted, and she felt less buoyant in it. She became submerged up to her shoulders, fearing that she would not float if she went deeper.

"This feels incredible," she said, and washed her crystal cup. She felt it thrum in her hands appreciatively, and she set it down on the stone beside her. Gern entered the pool and hugged her from behind. She his firmness, brushing against her inner thighs. Her breath caught, and her heart began to beat faster. She rubbed back against him, leaning her head against his shoulder. Her hair of viscus smoke lapped down against his strong back.

"I have missed you," Gern said, his lips brushing her ear. He kissed her check and the corner of her mouth, while the engorged head of his erection rose to brush up against her nether lips. He slid it back and forth slowly, patiently, gyrating his hips against her rear. His hands explored her smooth skin, magnetized, it seemed, beckoning his touch. It did not take long for one hand to slide down over her belly and between her legs, massaging over the sensitive cover of her jewel. Lu reached down as well, sliding her hand over his, then beyond to stroke the underside of his length, pressing the top firmer against her.

"I have wanted to feel you...every day I have thought of it," Lu uttered.

Gern rumbled softly under his breath. Lu could feel his erection slip against her hot flesh easier and easier as oily nectar leaked from her darkly-flushed slit, clinging to her skin even in the hot water. She waited for him to angle himself so he could enter her, but Gern seemed mesmerized by the sensations that tantalized him, and hypnotically continued to rock against her from behind, his fingertips circling endlessly over the heat-flushed folds of her flower. She ached with want, and turned herself to press the front of her body against his, her breasts molding against the contours of his chest.

Gern swept her into his arms and laid her back in the shallows, her shoulders resting against the time-polished stone lip of the pool. His buoyant cock nuzzled up between her folds, and she yearned for it to fill her. She hooked her ankles behind his, entwining their legs. His hands worshiped her body while he gently rubbed the sensitive tip of his engorged love member against her, sliding into her sweet entrance.

The ease at which he suddenly slid in surprised them both. They drew in an astonished breath together as his hard shaft smoothly entered and stretched her hot, wet channel, admitting him to the hilt in one motion. The intense but painless heat reminded him that sex with Lu was unlike any pleasure he had ever felt. No other woman could compare. It was a heat that his mind knew should burn him, but it did not, and it mixed with the sensation of the water around them, and the exquisite pleasure of being inside the love of his life. It excited his very core and made every drop of lust within his spirit come alive.

They breathed together for a few moments, matching heartbeats. He reached around with both hands and cushioned her upper back against his arms, gripping over her shoulders. He moved himself inside her, a partial exit from her intimate core. Lu's eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open as she extended an empathic link to Gern. Their connection precipitated at once, with all the readiness of two acrobats catching one another mid-flight.

A sense of beauty beyond their coupled bodies electrified their senses, so that when he slid back into her, they almost crested together, right then and there. Their eyes locked and Gern rested his forehead against her's, willing himself not to burst. Gern's mind was swimming in elation. He could scarcely believe that such a powerful daughter of Gaia was pregnant by his seed. He imagined his essence inside, quickening inside her....he began to thrust slowly, building magical pressure, entwining them in a dance as ancient and powerful as life itself, a re-enactment of their act of co-creation, his breath heavy.

Lu felt the lust that possessed him, and she felt bound to it as intimately as the bond that joined them in their love. She rocked her hips in time with his, her core singing in blissful harmony with Gern's fertile horn. He could feel her hunger milking him, nurturing his root with her heat. The water of the pool sloshed from their coupling, and the wafting steam of the hot spring increased several-fold, hazing their forms in mist.

The shore of his control became bare as the sea of sensation mounted a towering tidal wave of pleasure that he knew he was powerless to stop. He drew fresh air into his chest. He could only ride the wave as it overtook him, so he spurred it on, pushing himself into her, giving himself with as much love as he could. He made a startled sound as the power broke free and flowered. He bit down on Lu's shoulder as he buried his shaft in her below, pumping his seed in bursts of exquisite bliss. Lu was a part of the wave as she rode it with him, and she sang a note of ecstasy as her pleasure spilled from within her like sea-gates breaking open. The cradle of her canal drank the alluvial floodwaters of his river, and she moaned with him in awe.

She clamped down on him, coaxing more of his essence from his pulsing shaft as it splashed against her cervix within, mixing with her nectar but barred from entering the sealed chamber of her womb, where their child gestated.

They writhed against one another a few more times, their muscles jolting from the intensity of their orgasms, until once again they simply breathed together. The hardness of Gern's erection yielded somewhat to Lu's gripping insides, and he relaxed, molding himself against her. Lu rubbed the side of her head against his, and she smiled.

"I want this," she said. "Every day."

"I as well," Gern said breathlessly. "But there is much to do. I must prepare my people."

"As often as we can, then."

"I can definitely agree to that," he chuckled.

****************