The Roommate Pt. 04

Story Info
An unexpected visitor leads to new experiences for Ruby.
7.5k words
4.27
7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers

Before I start, I'd like to apologise once more for the delay in posting this. Who'd have thought that having a child is so tiring and time consuming...? I also struggled with this chapter. I had an idea in my head with how I wanted it to go, but the story just wouldn't work with me. It evolved, but I still wasn't happy with the outcome. It's taken me a long time to create something I'm at least okay with, but hopefully you enjoy it.

I will try my best to post more regularly, however I'm restricted as to what I can write by life right now. I have, however, completed the first chapter of my new story, which I will post after the final chapter of this.

And now, without further preamble, we continue our story.

***

My world collapsed in on itself. I felt as though I was going to throw up. How on earth had this happened? How had Emily found out? How had she got in the house? The case of how she had tied me spreadeagled was far easier to solve - I doubt I would have woken for an earthquake with how much I'd had to drink. Through all this though, one irrefutable fact was clear - I was royally fucked.

I struggled against the bonds holding me there, desperate to get out. I had initially hoped for the ground to open up and swallow me, but it was becoming apparent that the chances of that were slim to none. Emily had done a good job, however. There was no hope of me escaping. As this fact settled on me, a strange sense of calm washed over me. I was fucked. It was as simple as that. Emily had somehow found out. What was the point in worrying about it? It wouldn't help at all. And so I turned my attention instead to the woman standing just inside my room.

She seemed taller than usual. I strained to get a proper look and noticed that she was wearing high heels. I presumed that I must have missed the sound of them as she climbed the house in my confusion. Other than the heels, she was wearing an beige trench coat that was tied around her waist and fell to just below her knees. She had tied her long hair back into a high pony tail, with a few bobby pins in the side. She also had a very smug expression plastered on her face. This last fact was accentuated due to the presence of bright red lipstick which stood out against her tanned skin.

A heavy silence fell between us. Emily stood there, smirking, and leaning against the wall. I wasn't going to break first. It was abundantly clear that she held the vast majority of the power, but this was a small battle that I could win to have some small control. She continued to smirk. Seconds passed. Minutes, hours, days, I couldn't tell you how much time elapsed as we stared at each other. I found myself evaluating her eyes in a way that I never had before. They were brown, like James'. Unlike his dark ones, however, Emily's were like chocolate. She had used black eye shadow and mascara, which combined to give her an aura of utter dominance. Slowly, she pushed the door closed, never taking her eyes from me. Once it was closed, she began to slowly saunter towards me.

'I seem to recall,' she said in a manner that suggested she was thinking carefully about each word. 'That I warned you not to hurt my baby brother. I seem to remember saying you would regret it. Do you remember that conversation, Ruby?'

I nodded, too afraid of what my voice would sound like if I spoke. The calmness that had washed over me only moments earlier had dissipated as quickly as it had arrived.

'So why exactly did you think you would be able to get away with cheating on him?'

'I -'

'Did you think that I wouldn't find out?'

'No. It's just -'

'Do you consider my brother to be an idiot?'

'No, it just happened,' I blurted out, before she could interrupt me again. 'I didn't plan for any of this to happen, it just did.'

I wasn't sure how my Emily knew, but I was keen not to give her any additional ammunition if I could avoid it.

'It just... happened?' She asked in a drawling voice.

'Yes,' I said, nodding to show my conviction.

'You just happened to fuck Erin and have her film it?'

I froze. How the actual fuck did she know we'd filmed anything? The only people that knew that video existed were myself and Erin. I didn't show it to Emily, and I'm pretty sure Erin wouldn't do that either.

'How...' I trailed off, unable to get my mouth around the words.

'How did I find out about the video?' Emily asked, a smirk appearing on her face once more. 'Because, Ruby, you are a fucking idiot.' My confusion must have been evidenced in my face, as she laughed slightly. 'I'm assuming that you meant to send that little bit of evidence to Erin. Perhaps, however, in your post-orgasm state of mind, you weren't paying quite as much attention as you should have. You sent it to me instead. Emily. Not Erin.'

Fuck. I thought back to that evening. I had been going down on Erin when she was recording, but after she had cum, we had gone to my room. She had placed my phone on my bedside table, but James had called whilst I rode Erin's face. I had invited him over, and from that moment on, my fate was sealed. In the confusion and haste to finish what we had started; I couldn't have been thinking straight. I could barely walk afterwards, let alone have the fine motor skills to select the correct name from my list of contacts. I presume Erin never chased me for the video because she had forgotten. Fuck. That really was a rookie error.

But that was weeks ago. Why had Emily waited this long? And how had she got into my home?

'Fuck,' I whispered. 'But how did you -'

'Get in?'

I nodded.

'I played on your guilt,' she said simply with a slight shrug. Again, my confusion must have been apparent. 'My girlfriend never cheated on me,' she elaborated. 'I dumped her. I told you and James that she had cheated on me because I knew you'd feel guilty about doing the same to him. I waited until you were away, hoping that you would let me stay in your room to ease your conscience. And you did. Whilst I was here, I took the key that Erin had left me and made a copy of it. Then, all I had to do was wait for the right opportunity. James told me you were going out last night, so I hoped you would get wasted. Again, you did exactly what I hoped for. Though I always had a backup in case you didn't. Now, here we are.'

The sense of calmness had most definitely disappeared now. In its place was utter panic. My stomach seemed to be weighed down by some invisible kettle bell. I thought through what she had told me. Most of it made sense, but one thing jumped out at me.

'Why did you dump her?'

'Dump her?'

'Your girlfriend. Why did me cheating on your brother mean that you had to end your relationship? How has that helped?'

'Because,' Emily replied, in a manner similar to that of someone explaining that 2+2=4. 'I don't want to be a cheater like you.'

'Huh?' I asked, wading ever further into the murky swamp of confusion.

'I don't want to be a cheater,' she said again.

'I don't understand.'

'Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to fuck you for?'

My eyes bulged. Had I been a cartoon, and not tied horizontally to a bed, my jaw would have literally hit the floor. Across everything that Emily had said so far, this was the thing that shocked me the most. James' sister, whom generally I had always gotten on well with (minus this obvious occasion) and had had what I had always considered a platonic relationship with, wanted to fuck me. It was too much.

'No way,' I said, laughing uncomfortably. 'You literally said you would hurt me if I ever hurt James. You wouldn't fuck me.'

'Under normal circumstances, no,' she agreed. 'But then you started sleeping with Erin, and things changed. Plus, it will still hurt.'

'What will?'

'What I'm about to do to you.'

At this, she reached down and began to undo the belt on her coat. I hadn't noticed how close she had gotten as we had been speaking, but I could see her now standing at the very foot of my bed. Her fingers worked slowly, menacingly. Eventually, the clasp was released, and she began to peel the belt away. Her coat fell open, and she moved her shoulders back slightly, causing it to drop in a pool at her feet as she stood there, completely naked other than her heels. Her eyes never left my own, however mine travelled down her body. They roamed down her slender neck, over the enormous mounds that were her breasts, along her toned stomach, and finally down to her perfectly smooth pussy. It was slightly darker than her tanned skin, and it looked... perfect.

In spite of myself, I could feel my own crotch beginning to get wet at the sight. I squirmed uncomfortably as my mouth opened to say something, I floundered, closed it again, opened it once more, and then closed it one final time. Emily snorted a laugh.

'You like?' She asked, glancing down at her own body.

'Emily, what the actual fuck?' I asked, finally having found my voice. 'Are you insane? What if Erin walks in? Or James?'

'We both know that they're at work and won't be here for hours. But no, I'm not insane. I figure that I need to keep my promise of making sure you hurt for hurting James, but why not also get something for myself? I've always thought you were beautiful, ever since I met you. I would never have done anything about my little crush, of course, but then I saw the video. I also thought I heard something that night, at the party. I thought nothing of it at the time, but now I'm guessing that was you and Erin fooling around? It definitely wouldn't have been you and James; he was in no fit state to do anything.'

She looked at me expectantly, waiting for a confession. I remained silent, but she took this as a sign of my guilt anyway.

'I don't want you to worry though,' she added. 'We'll both be getting pleasure from this. Have you ever done any anal bits with my baby bro?' She asked, cocking an eyebrow at me. 'Or with Erin?'

I shook my head.

'Well then,' she said, reaching down to one of the bonds tying my leg to the bed. 'I'm excited to be your first.'

She began to untie the bond on my left ankle as her words slowly penetrated my mind. Panic seemed to replace the blood in my veins as I felt it course through my body. I started violently whipping my body round, as though I was a ragdoll. Emily merely smiled and continued to undo the bonds on my legs.

'No, Emily, please,' I begged. 'Not that. I'm sorry, okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it, I swear.'

Emily laughed, and moved over to my other leg, making sure to sit on my now freed left leg, pinning it down with her bodyweight and preventing me from kicking her. Tears began to roll down my face, but she continued to smile serenely to herself.

'Please,' I cried, rather feebly now.

'I warned you,' she replied in a singsong voice. 'I warned you that you would regret it, didn't I? Ah,' she said, having now freed my other leg and forced it still with her hands. She began manoeuvring her body so that she was sat across both of my legs, keeping them apart, but still. 'I would advise you, Ruby, not to struggle. This is going to hurt, especially if it's your first time, but it'll hurt a whole lot more if you resist. But first, I have an additional surprise for you.'

She reached up to her hair and removed three bobby pins from her hair. Then, slowly, deliberately, she lowered herself down and began to suck on my nipples. She did this with such tenderness, that I was momentarily thrown, and forgot what she had promised to do to me. My tears stopped flowing, and I let out a low moan in spite of myself. My eyes closed, and my head rolled back as her tongue darted and flashed across my nipple. Her hand, the one not holding the bobby pins, reached up and tweaked my other one. I moaned again, feeling my nipples become erect under her tongue and fingers. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all?

I was brought crashing back to reality with a sharp pain in my nipple that Emily had been rolling between her fingers. I cried out and looked down at what had caused the pain that was now radiating through my breast. She had slipped a bobby pin over my nipple, which was now being clamped painfully. I had only just taken this fact in when the same pain from my other nipple told me that it had received the same punishment. I cried out again, biting my lower lip at the sensation in my nipples. Emily, however, sat back up and laughed.

'That was the easy bit,' she said. 'But if you're going to be that much of a pussy about it, I have something that will keep you quiet.'

She climbed off me and the bed, and walked over to where her coat was laying on the floor. Her high heels seemed to echo loudly around the room with every purposeful stride she took. When she reached her destination, she turned her back on me and bent down, giving me a view of her toned arse. She rose after a few seconds and turned to face me. In her hands were some panties and tape.

My eyes bulged once more as I kicked my legs to try and stop her getting back on the bed. She easily pinned them down, however, and climbed over me so that her legs were either side of me. Without saying a word, she clamped my chin, and forced the underwear into my mouth. I just about had time to register the musty smell and salty tang, when I heard the tape being ripped and placed over my mouth.

'I ran to the gym last night, and then did my workout in those panties,' she said. 'I didn't feel the need to wash them, even after running back home.'

She winked at me, as she manoeuvred her body once more so that she was now kneeling between my legs, which she forced open using just the width of her body.

'Now, we have one more thing to do before I penetrate that cute little butt of yours.'

With that, she reached down by her side and picked up the third bobby pin, which I hadn't even noticed her putting down. She then leaned forward so that her face was inches away from my pussy. my nipples still hurt, but the pain was beginning to numb, and a slight note of pleasure was beginning to make itself known. This meant that despite the predicament that I found myself in, I was becoming increasingly wet - something that Emily also noticed.

'Are you enjoying this?' She asked, a clear tone of amusement evident in her voice. Her fingers lightly brushed my labia, causing me to moan. Any sound that I made was being muffled by the underwear that was taped into my mouth, but Emily got the idea. She slowly and delicately ran her fingers along the length of my cunt, moving them up and down, and causing ripples of electricity to flow through me. I began to rock my hips, desperate for her to do more. She obliged, using three fingers to part my lips, and gliding them up towards my clit. She found it, and gently rolled her fingers around it, causing my stifled moans to become louder.

Pain. Pain, like I had never experienced shot through me. I cried out loudly, or at least I would have done if I wasn't gagged. I looked up, tears pricking my eyes, and saw Emily laughing harder than she had so far. I looked down at my crotch, where the pain was radiating from and saw my clit, protruding from its hood, swollen. Surrounding it was a small, thin piece of metal. She had used the final pin to clamp my clit.

I clamped my eyes closed, willing the tears to stop flowing and threw my head back at the pain. I bit down hard on the musty underwear and tried to slow my breathing down. After several seconds, the pain seemed to abate slightly. I opened my eyes, allowing a few more tears to escape, and looked down to where Emily had been. In the time I had taken to become accustomed to the pain, however, she had clambered off the bed and was once more stood at the end.

'You'll get used to the pain,' she said, giving me a sly grin and wink. 'I promise you, that pain is the key to the most mind-blowing orgasm you've ever had.'

With that, she turned away from me and bent down. Once more I had a perfect view of her arse. I had never been into anal; James had tried a few times but I'd always been adamant that I didn't want to. But now, after hearing what Emily had planned for me, I couldn't help but appreciate the beauty of her bum. Her tight hole looked like the most appetising thing in the world, and my mind was filled with visions of licking Erin's. Would she like it? Would she let me? Maybe if I enjoyed it, I could try tasting James'. That would definitely be... interesting. I could feel myself getting wetter at the thought.

'Ah,' said Emily, standing back up, her back still to me. 'Here we are.'

As she turned around, I saw what she had been looking for, and my stomach dropped. In her hand was a large, purple strap on. Unlike any that I had seen, however, this had three cocks attached to it. The biggest protruded outwards, and I understood that it was this that was about to take my anal virginity. My insides squirmed and panic began to rise through me at the thought. There was absolutely no way that was fitting inside me. It was probably about the same size as James, maybe slightly smaller, but it was definitely too big to go inside me.

On the inside of the crotch to the strap on were two smaller cocks. One was about an inch smaller than the outwards facing one, whilst the other was significantly smaller, about half the size of the dick that would soon be inside me if Emily had her way. In the time I took to register this, Emily had bent down and stepped inside the loops, pulling the device up towards her.

She looked up, seeing me staring at her. She smiled.

'I told you, we're both going to enjoy this,' she said. 'And look how fair I'm being, I'll have one in my arse too.'

As the toy finally reached her pussy, she paused. Once more, she bent down, and this time emerged with a small pump bottle. After squirting a few dollops into her right hand, she placed the bottle at the end of the bed and began to rub the lube onto the smallest dildo. She winked at me again, before moving her hand to the dick that would be penetrating her cunt. She let out a long, low moan as she slid it gently inside her. Her eyes closed as inch by inch, the dick filled her, and I felt a strange sense of jealousy that it wasn't me giving her that pleasure. When it was nearly all the way in, she began to slowly slide the smallest one inside her arse, gasping as it eased its way in. Despite it being much smaller, this took far longer than the first dildo, but once it was in, I could sense the pleasure she was feeling.

With this, she began to slowly walk back towards the bed, her heels echoing loudly through the room. Terror began to envelop me once more, and I could feel tears starting to well up again. Emily didn't smile this time, instead, she climbed back onto the bed and retook her position between my legs again. I hadn't even tried to fight it this time. What was the point? This was going to happen, that was abundantly clear now, and like she had said, the more I struggled, the more it would hurt.

Without taking her eyes from mine, she reached behind me and took hold of the lube once more. Another few pumps, and she tossed it across the room. I watched as she massaged it onto the one remaining dick. She did it slowly, deliberately. I knew she was teasing me; she had all the power and she wanted me to be extremely clear about that. Once she had finished, she put some more onto her fingers, and tossed the bottle aside. Then, using her other hand, she separated my arse cheeks. I gasped, as moments later I felt the cool liquid being spread around my hole. I had just begun to enjoy the sensation when it stopped. Emily wiped her hands on the sheets and reached over to my bedside table. I followed her movements as she picked up a phone. It wasn't mine, so I assumed that she must have left her own there when she had bound me. She tapped the screen a few times, then pointed it at me.

tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers