The Dryad's Lair

Story Info
A dryad needs the help of a satyr to tend to her plants.
4.6k words
4.88
6.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
412 Followers

Cora found the dryad's lair more easily than she expected: the entrance was within a massive tree, and the path around it was lined with enormous flowers, their faces all turned up to catch the sun that drifted through the thick forest. She paused outside the dark hole that was woven into the tree's exposed roots, wiggling her little tail anxiously.

Her mother had always warned her not to make deals with dryads, but she needed money, and the posted advertisements had said that the dryad needed the assistance of a satyr girl especially. Besides, Cora was nearly twenty-one, plenty old enough to make her own decisions; she hadn't even told her mother where she was going, because she didn't want to argue about it.

But the entrance to the lair did look...frightening, somehow, despite the beautiful flowers surrounding it.

Cora stood there and worried, her sheep's tail wagging nervously as she thought about her options. She would feel so silly if she turned back after walking all this way and had nothing to show for a full day's journey, and then how would she get the money for the cute dress she wanted? There were no jobs left for her at home--at least, none that would hire her; the man who ran the tavern where she'd worked for a while as a barmaid had tossed her out after she'd slept with one too many of the customers.

Well, it hadn't necessarily been her sleeping with the men that was the problem. She made them a little bit mad by telling them all how poorly-endowed they were compared to satyr men. But what was she supposed to do, lie to them?

Before she could quite convince herself to turn around and go home, a beautiful woman emerged from the dark hole in the roots. Cora perked up and gasped.

The woman was elegant and willowy, her skin an ephemeral white tinged faintly with green, flowers woven painstakingly into her long hair and the gauzy fabric of her clothing--or were they growing there? The flowers were the only truly opaque part of her outfit, so as the woman moved, they danced and flowed over her, offering tantalizing glimpses of her curves that had Cora's tail wagging for an entirely different reason.

"Wow, you're beautiful!" she blurted, dancing a couple of steps forward on her hooves before remembering her manners. "Oh, sorry, I mean--I'm Cora! Are you a dryad? You must be a dryad!"

The woman burst into a gentle, tinkling laughter that made Cora blush. "Yes, I am. My name is Agnos. I suppose, if we're making guesses, I'll guess that you're a satyr?"

"Yes," Cora said, her cheeks still flushed red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, was that rude? I just didn't realize you'd be so pretty." Agnos laughed again, and Cora covered her face with her hands. "Oh, no, I'm making such a bad impression."

"Not at all! I'm very flattered," Agnos assured her. "Did you come here looking for me specifically, then?"

"I came about the advertisements? There was a notice saying you had a job for a satyr girl?"

Agnos' smile widened, like she had been hoping to hear that. "I do! Please, come on in."

"Hold on," Cora blurted, nudging her hoof into the dirt anxiously. "That is--I'd just like to know--what kind of job is it? Before I go inside?"

Agnos lifted one of her beautifully-sculpted green eyebrows and smiled. "Why, concerned that I'll chop you up and feed you to my garden?" she teased, and Cora blushed again. "No, no, it's alright. That's a very wise question to ask. It's very simple, actually--you'll just be watering a plant. I promise that you won't be harmed. And I'll show you the plant, first, before you agree."

Just watering some plants? That didn't sound so bad. "Alright. Show me," Cora said, and Agnos smiled and gestured for her to follow before descending into the hole in the tree, waving for Cora to follow her.

Cora stepped up behind her and hesitated for just a moment at the dark entrance to the dryad's lair. Then, gathering up her bravery, she forced herself to step forward.

The shadows closed in around her. She continued walking forward, her hooves leaving behind the loamy forest floor to ring out on sold wood instead. She reached out with one hand, expecting to find more wood under her fingertips, but she only met air.

And then, just as she was starting to get nervous, she took another step and stumbled abruptly into a softly-lit, comfortable sitting room.

"Oh!" she squeaked, catching her balance to stop herself from tumbling forward onto the lush carpet. Or was it moss? It was green and thick, and although it was roughly round--following the shape of the room--the edges weren't quite regular.

The room itself was entirely comprised of wood. Living wood, Cora would guess, because the smell of it was so very damp and nothing like the dried wood that many humans constructed their homes and buildings from. It didn't even look carved; the wood formed a smooth, curving shape, twining around them up towards the ceiling, as if the tree had been convinced to grow this little space inside of itself to accommodate the dryad.

Cora looked around, and found Agnos standing at a sideboard, pouring something steaming from a teapot into a small cup. "Tea?" the dryad asked. "I think it makes any discussion feel a little more civilized."

"Oh, yes, please!" Cora said, finding herself thirsty from her long walk. Agnos smiled and poured a second cup, adding a bit of sticky-looking amber liquid to it--honey, or just straight nectar? It seemed rude to ask; Cora simply accepted the cup as it was handed to her and took a sip. The tea was deliciously herbal, faintly sweet, smelling of flowers that she wasn't familiar with. "It's really good."

"Thank you! It's my own blend," Agnos said, smiling beautifully. "In fact, it incorporates some of the plants you'll be helping to grow."

"Mm." Cora took another sip of the tea, relishing the warmth of it. "Are they very hard to care for? I've never done any gardening."

"Your job will be very straightforward," Agnos assured her. "I've found that satyr girls are especially well-suited to the role, because the plant is so wild. Your domain is wilderness, after all, isn't it?"

"Oh, yes, I love wild plants," Cora said, smiling. "I'm a very good forager. Is gardening anything like foraging?"

Agnos let out a tinkling little laugh, like branches knocking together in the wind. It was a nice laugh, though, and Cora found she was much calmer--from the tea, maybe--and she didn't feel like Agnos was laughing at her. "No, it isn't very much like foraging, but I promise you'll be able to do it." She watched as Cora took finished the tea with another sip. She took back the empty cup, stacking it with her own on the sideboard, then gestured. "Come, I'll show you."

"Yes, alright," Cora agreed, and followed the statuesque dryad woman through a doorway formed of winding branches, deeper into the lair.

It was several minutes' walk through a variety of rooms--a kitchen, Cora thought, although there was of course no oven or other device that might make fire and threaten the tree; a sitting room that somehow was lit with sunlight, filtering down from above as if through tree leaves; a greenhouse stuffed so full of plants that it was impossible to tell where the light in there was coming from, which Cora assumed was their destination, but Agnos kept on walking through the greenhouse and into a small tunnel on the far end.

Here, the wood floor continued, but the wooden walls gave way to dirt. The floor sloped downwards slightly and turned, as if they were spiraling down into the earth.

"These are my root gardens," Agnos informed her, gesturing to branching tunnels and small, dimly-lit rooms formed out of the dirt. "Where I keep plants that prefer the dark, or that need the quiet." Cora peered in with interest and saw mushrooms in one room; in another, a mass of pale roots hung from the ceiling.

She became aware of a sound, as well, a distant sort of whimpering, like an animal begging for food. "Do you keep pets down here, too?" she asked, curious.

"Of a sort," Agnos said.

Cora nodded. They were getting closer to the whimpering noise. She had the thought that her mother would be very afraid about all of this, but she felt fine--very calm. There was a sort of surreality to the experience, but she couldn't convince herself that the dryad would harm her.

"Through here," Agnos said, gesturing to a wooden door and standing aside. Cora pushed it open and then stepped in, Agnos following behind her.

The first thing Cora noted, with a faint surprise, was that this was the room that the whimpering was coming from. The second thing she realized was that she was looking, not at an animal, but another satyr.

The young satyr woman in front of Cora was tied down in a pose that could only be described as compromising. She was entirely naked, lying on her back on a low table, her head hanging back so that she was staring at Cora upside-down. Her arms were tied down at her sides. Her hips were tilted up, her legs bound to her thighs and spread apart as if to present her exposed pussy for fucking, but that wouldn't be possible--there was already something in there. A plant? There was a plant growing out of her pussy?

Cora stared, and then took a step closer, trying to understand. The satyr girl in front of her moaned and wriggled, her pussy visibly clenching around the bulb growing out of it. It looked like someone had inserted a tulip bulb or maybe a potato into her, but the plant was definitely growing; it was sprouting little white tendrils at the top, just the beginnings of some small leaves.

"What..." Cora asked faintly, trying to wrap her brain around what she was seeing and how she should feel about it. She should be alarmed, shouldn't she? But she felt perfectly calm. Maybe a little...

The plant-stuffed girl moaned and wriggled again, tugging against the bindings--no, roots--that held her down, and Cora bit her lip and reached down to tug at her own skirt, feeling an answering spike of arousal in her guts as she watched the girl's pussy clench around the thick tuber.

"The plant is called Cave's Heart," Agnos purred in her ear. Cora squeaked, surprised, and her stub of a tail lifted as a little zing of pleasure went down her spine at the dryad's closeness. "It needs...certain conditions to grow happily."

"It needs to be--to be--inside of someone?" Cora guessed, her voice coming out high and flustered. Agnos circled around to stand beside her and nodded, her gaze trained on the wriggling satyr on the table.

"It's a magical plant. It feeds on desire, and it drinks the fluids of pleasure."

Cora flushed as she understood what Agnos was saying. The girl in front of her groaned again, her pussy flexing, and Cora realized that she did indeed look a lot less...wet than Cora would expect from a satyr making so much noise. Most satyr women tended to leak like a faucet when aroused, the better to take the massive cocks of satyr men. The plant must be sucking up the fluids.

"That's why you prefer satyr girls?"

"Yes. That and the size. You satyrs are very...stretchy." Agnos smiled. "The root will grow only to the size its host can safely accommodate, but, of course, the larger it grows, the more flowers it produces. I've found that a satyr woman can stretch to accommodate truly impressive specimens."

"Wow," Cora gasped quietly. The root plugging up the girl in front of her was already the thickness of a satyr man's cock, if only, perhaps, a small one. "It gets bigger?"

"Oh, yes, much bigger. But it grows nice and slowly, so it's very safe, a very gradual stretch. It takes a full year to reach its adult size--this one has been growing for about three months." Agnos turned to smile at Cora. Cora stared at her and tried not to squirm in place, trying not to let on how embarrassingly hot she felt when thinking about the fact that this other satyr had been tied up with a plant slowly expanding inside of her for three months already. "Would you like to water her plant?"

"Yes," Cora said immediately. Agnos laughed that dry, rattling laugh again.

"It's very simple. The roots wrapped around the satyr vessel keep her hydrated and fed, but they need to be provided for." The dryad unhooked a sizable watering can from the dirt wall and poured it demonstratively over the satyr's fluffy, writhing body, drenching the roots that tied her down. The tied-down satyr whimpered urgently and arched her heaving breasts up into the water, her nipples quickly rising to little peaks. "Here," Agnos said, and handed the watering can to Cora. "You can water her higher up, too. Around the plant itself."

Cora stepped forward and chewed her lip, looking down. The satyr stared back at her with a lust-clouded gaze. It wasn't uncommon for a satyr woman to be so overcome by the pleasure of fucking that she couldn't speak, and Cora suspected that was why the girl was reduced to whimpering and moaning. But when she leaned forward and sprinkled some water from the can across the plant--letting it rain down over the other woman's stretched pussy and straining clit--the tied-down satyr gasped and then said, "please!"

"Oh!" Cora said, stepping back quickly. "Did I hurt her?"

"Please, please, I want to come!" the satyr girl whimpered, squirming against her bindings.

"She's fine," Agnos assured Cora. "This is common in the first few months. The stretch is so slow, I suppose it's difficult to find satisfaction, and she's still coherent enough to express herself."

"Please," the bound girl moaned, wriggling her hips the small amount she was able to in her bindings. "Will you touch my clit? I feel like I'm going mad, please!"

Cora hesitated, chewing her lip. Her own pussy pulsed under her skirt; she had never been one for games with tying-up and so on--she didn't have the patience for it--and she was surprised by how strong her response was to it now, but there was no denying that she felt a powerful urge to play with the helpless, begging girl in front of her.

"Can I touch her? I mean, is it okay?"

"Oh, of course. It won't do her any harm to climax," Agnos said. "I just usually don't bother with it, you know."

"Please, please, please," the satyr girl whimpered. "Just one touch. If you just stroke my clit once, I'll come!"

"Okay," Cora said, and set down the watering can. She leaned in. The bound girl began to breath quickly in anticipation, her eyes lighting up with a feverish need. When Cora's finger made contact with her plush clit, she let out a deep moan; the sound became a heartfelt whine as Cora's finger stroked slowly up the underside and then pressed against the tip.

Cora pulled her finger back, and the girl stared at her, trembling, on the edge of climax. "Please, please keep going!"

Cora considered, chewing her lip, and then smiled, feeling a little naughty. "No. You said one would be enough!"

"No!" the girl squealed as she understood what Cora was saying. "No, no, please, you have to! Just one more, just one more! I'm almost there!" She flexed her hips against the bindings, humping her pulsing clit pathetically against the empty air, waving the little leaves of the plant stuffed in her cunny.

"Nope!" Cora said, picking the watering can back up, and then looking at Agnos. The dryad gave her a wide smile of approval.

"You have a mean streak to you, don't you, Cora?"

"Just a little one," Cora said, her fluffy little tail wagging. "Is this the whole job? Just watering her plant?"

"There are actually two more specimens growing right now, and I'm preparing a fourth," Agnos said, and gestured for Cora to follow her further into the room. Cora was astonished to see several more tables, separated from the first by little alcoves formed out of the dirt and roots that made up the walls.

The next was occupied by another satyr girl in a similar position. The plant jutting out of her was clearly much further along. Her pussy stretched around a root that was just a bit thicker than the largest satyr cock that Cora could remember seeing, and there were several mature leaves springing elegantly from the top of it. They were just as pale as the new leaves growing from the previous girl.

"Why are the leaves white?" Cora wondered.

"The plant grows underground. Without the sun, it doesn't need the green coloration," Agnos explained. "It gets everything that it needs from its host."

The lurid flush of the satyr girl's desperate pussy formed an obscene contrast against the pale colors of the plant. She didn't whimper or beg for anything, though Cora imagined--her own cunt clenching again--that it must be extremely frustrating to have something so large shoved inside of her all day, unmoving. When she saw the watering can, though, the satyr girl moaned, her hips rolling just enough to make the leaves of the plant sway.

"Go ahead and water her," Agnos urged. Cora nodded and stepped forward, tipping the watering can to cascade water gently over the sweating satyr. She made sure to drench all of the binding roots, the way that Agnos had, and also let it play over her breasts; the bound girl moaned as she did, deep and meditative, like she was getting a wonderful massage.

When Cora moved up to water the roots around her thighs, and then to rain water down on her stretched, twitching sex, the moans pitched upwards. The girl began taking deep breaths and holding them, her pussy clenching in little rhythmic motions around the plant, making it twitch. It looked intentional--maybe trying to combine the stimulation of the water on her clit and her body clenching around the plant to wring a climax out of her pussy?

Cora continued to water her for a little while longer, curious to see what would happen. The watering can never grew any lighter; filled with magic, Cora assumed. Eventually, the girl's moaning became quiet, gruff little grunts of effort and need and her whole body tensed every time she clenched down on the plant. It was hard to tell if she was getting closer to coming, or just getting more frustrated.

Cora shrugged and stopped. The satyr girl clenched a couple of more times, then let out a low, despairing moan.

"How often do they come?" Cora asked, curious. Her own pussy was wet enough now that she worried it might start to drip down the inside of her thighs, which would be embarrassing, but somehow she couldn't bring herself to feel too concerned about it. She just felt too nice.

"Oh, I don't think that they do," Agnos said carelessly, shrugging. "If they do, I've never seen evidence of it. I suppose the plant grows too gradually. It's in the plant's best interest to maximize the host's arousal."

"I see...you said there's one more?"

Agnos nodded and guided Cora down to the next little alcove, and Cora gasped. The satyr girl here was partially obscured by the plant stuffed inside of her--it had large leaves, nearly the size of Cora's head, and a layer of them formed a sort of skirt around her genitals--but Cora could tell from the little glances between the leaves that the size of the root was truly impressive, twice the thickness of any satyr cock she'd seen.

This was where the whimpering had been coming from, she realized. This satyr girl, stuffed full of plant, was letting out a little helpless whimper on every exhale. She didn't seem to even notice she had company; her eyes were unfocused, staring sightlessly at the ceiling of dirt above her, her senses obviously obscured in a haze of lust.

"That's huge!"

"Yes, this one is about eleven months old. Here, these are the flowers, just budding in," Agnos said with satisfaction, stepping close to cup a hand around the pale, lush swell of a flower bud. "This one should provide a fine harvest. Water her?"

Cora nodded, stepping forward. The faint little whines became louder as she watered the girl's chest and arms. She paused when she examined the way the plant's leaves fell protectively around the girl's sex. "Should I lift them up to water underneath?"

dothemath
dothemath
412 Followers
12