The Duchess of Lust Ch. 01 - The Barbarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly stepped back, forcing his cock from her mouth. She gasped and sputtered for air. Drool and precum dribbled down her lips, but her trembling hand still continued to stroke, now working up and down his shaft in full.

"Beg for it," Ulrik said sternly, his icy tone sending another shiver through her. "Beg for the honor being anointed with the seed of an Iron Blade."

That somehow seemed even more degrading than everything else. She opened her mouth to comply, but before she could, the lover between her legs redoubled his efforts, his tongue caressing even more firmly, circling around her clit while his lips teased and suckled.

Before she could steady herself to try again to beg, the blonde warrior growled and tightly gripped the back of her head. Knowing that he was close, and sensing that he only needed one little burst of sensation to finish, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue beneath the crown of that thick, veiny and dripping cock.

He burst almost immediately. Thick ropes of seed blasted onto her panting lips and blushing cheeks, and dribbled down over her neck. He gripped her hair and bent her neck further backwards, and more pulses of cum sprayed onto her tensing neck, running down onto her heaving chest. Some dripped onto the grass and the pile of her clothes beneath her.

The blonde leaned his head back, letting out an exultant moan as the last of his seed spurted from his cock, landing on her shoulder. Unable to help herself, she flitted her tongue out, collecting some that had hit her lips. She moaned at the taste as well as the sensations to her sex, then suddenly she felt herself falling.

The blonde steadied her until she was on the ground, upon her hands and knees. Her hands gripped the grass as her other lover followed her down, still suckling and licking. She managed to look down beneath her legs to see that it was the curly-haired barbarian, who had smiled so warmly at her before the ritual.

She shouldn't have been surprised.

"You have tested her mouth and the taste of her," Ulrik called out. Her eyes flitted over to him. The king stood beside the fire, his arms crossed, as he observed the wicked scene with dispassionate eyes. Her gaze swiveled about to the other champions. Most of them had already disrobed: some stroked their own cocks, while others were content to merely watch.

She shuddered at their intense regard, and thought again of Fellhaven.

But those thoughts vanished as the curly-haired warrior's licks intensified. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she arched her back, tossing her curly hair.

"And now you must test her sex, my champions," Ulrik went on. "To see if it is worthy of me."

The curly-haired warrior suddenly pulled away and she let out a long, mournful cry of protest. She had been so damned close. Only a moment or so more, and she would have reached what could have been among the greatest climaxes of her life.

Perhaps that had been the point.

The warrior rose up, leaving her panting and feeling forlorn and empty.

She must have been quite the sight: covered in the seed of a savage, her sex dripping onto the grass, her body on fully display for wild, untamed warriors.

The bald barbarian was the first to step forward. He was already naked, and stroked his thick, veiny shaft as he moved. His was a bit smaller than the blonde's, but far larger than most other men she'd had between her legs.

And she had a feeling he'd be far rougher and more demanding than any noble lover she'd enjoyed in the past.

"Thanks for getting her nice and wet for me," the bald warrior snickered, clapping the curly-haired man on the shoulder. The younger man grinned and wiped at his lips.

"It was my pleasure."

She realized that he hadn't yet undressed, nor did he make any move to disrobe or pleasure himself. Instead, he circled around so he could crouch a short distance in front of her, his dark brown eyes gazing warmly into hers.

The bald barbarian knelt behind her, and his rough hands brushed over her ass. Her eyes widened with shock as this thumb brushed between her cheeks, moving towards the puckered ring of her ass.

"Ever take it up there before?" he hissed.

She whimpered and nodded.

"A few times, yes," she panted.

"Not yet," Ulrik barked. "Her pussy first."

"Fine, fine," the bald man grunted. He brushed his fingers over her sex and her thighs, gathering up her juices, which he smeared onto his stiff cock. His hand then slapped lightly onto her rear and she yelped a bit, to the amusement of the other champions.

One strong hand gripped her shoulder, while the other grasped at her hip.

The tip of his cock brushed against her pussy and she winced, bracing herself for that first thrust.

It came within moments, plunging slowly inside of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head at the intrusion, but she gasped with surprise at how smooth it was. It certainly was a bit easier than the last time she'd been fucked by a man of that size.

Perhaps Brunloc's alchemy was working.

The bald man shuddered as he filled her, then paused as his strong hips rested against her ass.

"Something the matter?" the curly-haired man smirked.

The bald man laughed and slapped her ass again.

"Hardly. Just feels so damned good."

Laughter rose from the other champions, then the bald man growled, gripped her shoulder more tightly, then set to work.

Soft gasps and whimpers burst from Sarya's lips as he ravished her. There was no build-up, no teasing soft thrusts...he went straight to a brutal, rough pounding. His hips crashed against her ass again and again, his hands grasped at her soft, pale skin, and his growls and grunts of delight echoed over the crackle of the sacred fire.

She'd had rough lovers before, but none had matched that barbarians' animalistic ferocity. None had filled her so thoroughly, had claimed her so quickly, and none had dared to treat a duchess with such untamed, brutish force.

She was certain that were it not for Brunloc's potion, she'd have been crying out with pain at the rough treatment.

But thanks to the sorcerer's alchemy, she could do nothing but cry out with bliss. Her cries and moans drowned out the grunts and growls of her lover. She could sense the eyes of the other champions upon her, could hear their laughter and their groans as they stroked themselves...but all of it seemed to fade away.

All she could feel and sense was that savage's hard cock, thrusting deep and rough inside of her. Her juices leaked around his shaft, dripping onto her thighs, onto his and onto the grass below. He laughed and said something, but she was too busy writhing and moaning with pleasure to hear or care.

Sarya's dazed eyes caught movement ahead of her: another of the barbarians stepped forward. She tried to look up to gaze upon his face, but her eyes rolled back into her head as a deep thrust of the bald warrior's cock stimulated just the right spot. Her mouth gaped open with bliss...which was perfect for the new arrival.

He gripped her hair and she felt the tip of his rock-hard cock shove past her lips. She could only moan as the bald warrior continued to fuck her, and she was too delirious with bliss to offer much of her skill to her latest savage lover.

But he didn't seem to mind. He gripped her red curls and pumped his hips against her face, using her mouth as he might have used her sex. Thankfully, he was a bit smaller than the blonde warrior, so the thrusts were easier to take, but she whimpered and gagged nonetheless.

She wanted to raise her hands to grasp the man's hips or to stroke his shaft, but the bald warrior's thrusts were too strong, too brutal, that she didn't dare pull her hands away from the ground, lest she collapse entirely.

"You can test her ass, now," Ulrik hissed. A bit of hunger finally slipped into his tone. Drool and precum leaked from her mouth, forming a frothy foam over her latest lover's cock.

"What do you think, duchess?" the bald warrior hissed. "Want my cock in that noble arse of yours?"

She whimpered in response. Were it not for Brunloc's potion, such an experience would have been quite painful, but now she was sure it would be manageable, maybe even pleasant.

But a flicker of defiance rose within her. She was happy to serve as an offering for the sake of her people, but a part of her wanted to put the barbarian in his place for speaking so foully to her.

So rather than nod, she rolled her hips expertly, grinding back against his hips. He yelped with delight and surprise, and she cooed around the cock in her mouth.

The move had been well-timed. The bald warrior cursed, and she felt his shaft tense deep within her. His rough hands grasped her hips and he roared with hungry bliss. Warm seed spilled deep within her aching pussy, and she moaned around the dick in her mouth, her eyes fluttering at the degrading warmth of that sensation.

Usually she would have panicked at a man spilling himself inside her, but she trusted Brunloc's sorcery.

"Wily little whore," the bald warrior growled, giving her ass a fierce spank that sent shivers racing through her.

"Looks like that ass is mine, then," hissed the savage who stood above her, whose face she still couldn't quite see, due to the brutal face-fucking and the veil of her hair that had fallen over her face.

The bald warrior gave her a few deep thrusts, then pulled his softening, dripping cock from her. Her juices and his seed mixed together, spilling out onto the ground, and she groaned at the sudden, almost painful sense of emptiness.

The other barbarian pulled his dick out of her mouth, and she finally got a view of him.

He was tall and wiry, like the curly-haired archer, and had short, bristly red hair and a thick beard, streaked with grey. His left eye was white, the skin around it quite scarred, and his naked, sweaty chest was covered with a beautiful tattoo of a blue tree.

He was savage and bestial and frightening...and yet she wanted nothing more than to be used by him.

"Turn over," he growled. "On your back."

He called out to one of the shamans, who tossed him a little bottle as she complied. She whimpered as her backside-left reddened and abused by the bald warrior-brushed against the cool grass. To make herself a bit more comfortable, she snatched at a discarded cloak and placed it beneath her ass. The motion also raised her hips, giving her latest lover even more access to her body.

The redhead grinned and knelt between her legs, and uncorked the bottle. Sweet-smelling oil spilled down, onto his cock and over her sex. She shivered at the cold sensations, then tensed as his fingers brushed over her pussy to collect the oil.

Smirking, he toyed with her clit for a few moments, and soon she was twitching, spreading her legs even further for him.

The other champions laughed, and she heard one of them grunt and groan: whoever it was was likely enjoying the sight a great deal as he pleasured himself.

The redhead's oil-soaked fingers moved down past her sex, towards her ass. His other hand grasped her hip, adjusting her a little and raising her further on the fur cloak.

"This is the last test, you know," he hissed. "We've tested your pussy and your mouth...after I'm done with you, the king will soon take his turn."

She looked up and over her shoulder towards Ulrik, who still stood impassively by the fire, watching her with those keen blue eyes.

A sudden urge to impress and please him burned through her. She licked her lips, stared deeply into those eyes, and reached up to caress her own breasts. Her soft fingers kneaded against her perky, aching nipples.

Ulrik smirked, and she did not pull her eyes away, even as the other barbarian gently eased the tip of his oil-soaked manhood against her ass. She tensed a bit, but he took it slowly. The thick, hard crown of his cock tenderly slid inside. Her eyes fluttered, finding that first thrust to be surprisingly easy, likely thanks to Brunloc's alchemy.

A hungry, needy groan left her lips as the redhead slowly moved forward, his shaking cock filling her slowly, inch by wonderful inch.

Her entire body shuddered, every nerve afire as he pushed in deeper, and finally completed that first thrust. He shuddered as well, his hips resting against her soft, sweaty skin.

"Fuck," he growled.

Sarya's eyes had not left Ulrik's. He stared back at her, watching every reaction on her flushed, sweaty face. She bit her lip to stifle a whimper as the redhead started to pull back, slowly dragging his cock back, before thrusting slowly in again. Pleasurable pain ripped through her, setting her insides ablaze with delight. The bald man's seed and her moisture continued to drip out of her sex, and other drops of cum left by the blonde rolled down her neck and cheeks.

She was an absolute mess: covered in sweat and seed, with a savage's cock up her ass, as she stared into a wild king's eyes.

And Sarya had never felt more complete. It was as if she belonged there, writhing on a nameless man's dick, while a band of savages watched with eager and hungry eyes.

The redhead continued his slow, deep thrusts into her ass, each one drawing moans and weak whimpers from her. She did her best to hold Ulrik's gaze, but occasionally lost sight of him as her eyes fluttered or rolled back into her head.

"Rude of you, to be looking at another man," the redheaded savage growled. He reached up, gripped her curly hair and tugged her face back to meet his gaze.

She stared up at him, eyes wide and mouth agape. She loved the way the sweat dripped down his tattooed and scarred skin, and the way those muscles rippled as he worked, as his fingers dug into her legs, keeping her splayed open and helpless for him.

One hand continued to tease at her own breast, while the other slid down between her legs. The redhead grinned, and her fingers found her clitoris within moments, then gently began to circle and rub. She knew her own body well, of course, and quickly found the perfect pace to match the slow thrusts into her ass.

Pleasure danced from her ass and from her pussy, mixing together to form a great blaze of delight that burned deep within her. Every nerve was ablaze, every muscle tensed, and her lungs strained for air.

The redhead laughed.

"You want it, don't you?" he hissed, sweat dripping down his muscular arms onto her soft, tensing legs. "You want my seed in that tight noble ass of yours, don't you?"

She blushed fiercely and bit her lip, for she didn't have the strength to speak. All Sarya could do was nod weakly.

"And what is your assessment?" Ulrik asked cooly.

"Damned wonderful, my king," the warrior growled, not looking up. His hips continued that slow, perfectly agonizing pace, and her fingers sped up, desperate to feed the growing flames of pleasure churning within her. "You ready for it?" he demanded.

She managed another weak, trembling nod.

"Beg for it," Ulrik commanded. The redhead laughed, along with a few other champions.

Sarya opened her mouth to comply, but all that left her lips was a weak sob.

The champions laughed again.

"You heard the king," the bald warrior hissed from out of sight. "Beg for it."

Sarya took a deep breath, arched her back at a rising tide of pleasure and whimpered. A soft cry erupted from her lips as that tide grew and grew...she was mere moments from climax. As long as that redhead kept that cock on that slow and beautiful pace...

"Please," she sputtered, barely able to form the word.

The redhead grabbed her hair, forcing her head up to meet his gaze again.

"Again," he snarled.

"Please," she whimpered back.

"Please, what?"

"Please...give me...give me your seed." Her climax approached all the more fiercely as those degrading words left her lips.

"Where?" he growled.

"In my..." Her blush deepened, and she found herself resting right on the edge of her orgasm. It burned painfully, and toed the line between agony and delight.

"In my ass..."

He complied within seconds. His thrusts stopped, and he hilted himself deep within her ass, and a spray of his warm seed filled her rear. He let out a shuddering moan that was surprisingly weak, nearly approaching a whimper. Some of the other champions snickered at the apparent weakness, but he ignored them and gripped her legs all the more tightly as he came. His seed filled her, then spilled out of her ass onto the grass, adding to the wicked mess the ritual had created thus far.

At the third pulse of his cock, her climax struck like a thunderbolt. Her back arched, her hair falling over her face and obscuring the fire and the champions from her sight. Her body went rigid, stiff as steel, and her toes splayed out into the cool night air.

She started to scream, but no sounds left her lips: only a long, ragged breath. Drool leaked from her lips, mixing with the drying cum on her cheeks.

She remained like that for several long moments: stiff and helpless and immobile as that strange, powerful and painful climax tore through her body. Her body weakened, went limp, then tensed again for a long moment. Her head thudded against the grass, and stars danced in her gaze. Someone said something, but she couldn't make out the words, and she could only barely feel the redhead sliding his cock out of her seed-filled ass. She felt more of his cum leaking from her, and dimly felt her shaking legs falling to the grass as he released her.

"Well done," Ulrik said approvingly. His voice was but a distant echo. "My champions approve...but the others are not yet sated."

It took a few moments for her to process his words. Footsteps approached, but the veil of hair in her face hid what was happening. Firm hands grasped her hips, and another yanked at her wrist, forcing her shaking hand to close around a rock-hard cock.

Yet another shaft found its way to her other hand, and another brushed over her folds. She was so dazed and spent that she barely felt it, but managed to lift her hips in a silent, desperate plea for more.

She was no longer the proud duchess of Fellhaven, she was no longer the scion of an ancient dynasty, no longer the beloved ruler of her people.

She was but a slave now...to her pleasure, to these unnamed savages.

The rest of the 'test' passed in a daze as the remaining champions used her body, again and again. Her hands stroked, desperate to please, while another savage pulled her head up by her hair so he could guide his shaft to her panting lips. Time stretched on, as hot seed coated her fingers, filled her mouth, while the other savages took turns between her legs.

They fucked her, they used her, they spilled their cum deep inside her pussy, her ass, or sprayed it all over her tensing stomach and her heaving chest. She lost track of her own climaxes, lost track of the climaxes of her horde of lovers, and barely was able to see any of the champions, so lost was she in a haze of almost painful, delirious bliss.

At one point she was rolled onto her stomach again, and a fierce barbarian pinned her hands behind her back, forcing her cheek to rest on the cum-soaked grass as he ravished her. Her arms burned with pain and discomfort, but her sex burned with pleasure that obscured the pain.

She cried out, she sobbed, she whimpered. Tears of exhaustion and delight streaked her face, mixing with the sweat and the cum. Her hair clung to her face and neck, and red marks from groping hands marred nearly every inch of her pale flesh.

She was but a toy...and she loved it.

The last savage gripped her wrists tightly as he came, his exultant roar blooming upwards into the moonlit sky. His seed trickled out of her sensitive, aching sex, and he fell away with a groan, leaving her empty and spent.

Sarya laid upon the grass, covered in sweat and seed. Her body was limp and nearly lifeless, her breath coming in great, heaving gasps.