The Duke of Cucks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And... This one says you release us from liability for bodily harm we may cause you, as result of sexual acts we perform." She signed it, sobbing quietly to herself and sniveling.

"And this one gives us the right to film and disseminate the recordings of what we do with you." She signed. He turned toward the front camera and read: "you affirm that you are Rose Forster and are a willing adult doing this of your own accord without physical coercion?"

"Yes!"

"You are giving your consent to very violent, potentially damaging sexual and physical abuse by four large men?"

"Yes."

"You acknowledge that there is no safe word. Our only limit is our judgement."

"Yes."

"Great! Now, smile for the camera, bitch." He held the tablet to her face and snapped a pic, "for the record." He smiled.

Paul handed Duke the tablet; he distributed black costume ball style masks to all the men. For her, he had a very realistic looking latex pig nose that went just over her nose and attached with straps behind her ears. Leaving the rest of her face exposed. Duke positioned himself on a nearby couch, where he lay naked with his teeny peenie already at full mast.

"Duke, as we discussed, we will be verbally humiliating and degrading both you and the Mrs. There is a big market for these cuckold videos, but the cuck needs to be humiliated. We will not be interacting physically with you, but make sure there is footage of you jerking off, while we fuck up the wife. The more pathetic you look the better. Here's a mask for you; his mask was of goat with great big horns.

"We'll shoot some background stuff after. She's way hotter than the pictures you sent. I am sure she's going to be very popular with the members. We'll be doing a few of these. Our videos average about $100k the first month, she might bring in even more than that; she looks super-hot, just what our members love. When were done with her, we'll shoot you punishing her for our companion website punishthewhore.com. Those don't make as much, maybe $40k."

Paul tutored Duke on how to use the camera controls and still look like he was just jerking off. It didn't matter too much, he said; they just needed a few shots to edit in. Then, Paul turned his attention to the "pigwhore." They settled on a "husband owes the gang money" scenario, and Paul began to berate the wife. The premise of these rarely makes a difference or sense.

"So, bitch! Your cuckold husband can't pay his gambling debts, so we are taking it out on you, fucking whore. What can we do to you for that ten grand, bitch?"

"A-a-a-anything... you want, Sir, please, don't hurt my husband!" She whined, almost convincingly.

The guys formed a tight circle around her; Paul had a huge pair of scissors in his hand. He grabbed a huge handful of her left tit and squeezed it hard. She yelped and gasped. He closed his large hand around the nipple area of her dress and bra and pulled back. He opened the scissors around the fabric. She gasped and squealed anxiously, as her nipple was still in line with the scissors' path.

Though they were play-acting, her fear was real. Her fate was now in the hands of these burly men, and she had no clue how far they were willing to go. And Duke, usually her protector, was helping them. She checked her mind for a reaction. She had been too scared and too shocked to stop and think about what was happening to her, but with Paul holding the giant scissors so close her precious puffy nipples, all these thoughts flooded in.

At first, it was pure fear, what if he cut her nipples off? As he held her dress and bra away from the nipple, before snipping, it felt like time stood still. She looked up at the other men as they were unzipping their pants, their bulges signaling the huge cocks that were about to assault her. She thought of Trent and how she already started missing him and his cock and his rough usage. How her asshole ached to be filled again, as it had been the other night.

She delighted in the way they looked at her, like wolves eager to devour a lamb. She looked down her pignose at Duke, whose anemic little guy was standing stiff as she had ever seen it, while he observed the scene and managed the cameras. It looked even smaller than she remembered, and his belly even bigger. Still, she felt the sharp sting of guilt. This was her fault; she had caused it, and deserved what was to come. She welcomed it; she longed for it desperately. It was atonement!

Just to play along she said, "Look at that pitiful tiny dick, you fucking cuckold! I'm glad you have to watch real men, with real cocks, fuck your wife, fucking useless cuck."

Paul had snipped off her dress and bra without injury to her tender nipple, leaving a roundish hole, and her fat tit trying to squeeze itself through it, then he moved on to the other one. He pulled them through the holes he made and gave each puffy nugget a tight pinch. She was no longer nervous. While appearing careless, Paul had been quite cautious.

Both her big tits were now sticking partly through the holes Paul had cut. He slapped hard at them making her grunt loudly. She wanted to thank him, Trent's training kicking in, but he stepped back and soon three cocks were in front of her, about to stream piss into her mouth and all over her body.

"Fuuuck, guys! She fuckin' likes it; look at her!" Michel, the French "cook," was saying sincerely.

She was leaning out with her tongue stretched, trying to get as much piss from all the guys as possible; she pushed her tits forward to catch what didn't get in her mouth and made moaning noises, as she swallowed their urine. "Mmmm, glub, glub, ummm."

"Maybe she should pay us for pissing on her, heh heh heh!" Clark chortled.

Paul continued to slap her titties right and left even as he pissed on them. Her little black dress was soon soaked through with piss. She felt so perverted, so debased and degraded, but she liked it. Even as they defiled her with their excretions, they still leered at her with fierce lust. Duke had never looked at her like that. She loved how her humiliation was turning them on; she could see their big dicks springing to action as they finished pissing and began popping them in her mouth, first one then the other.

Jack was the last one still pissing, when he pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat, making her nearly drown in piss. She hacked and coughed, while he penetrated her and began to throatfuck her.

"It's okay if you choke, bitch. We don't mind!" He snarked savagely.

The rest did not bury their fat cocks deep down her throat, just darted their heads in and out once or twice then on to the next. She suckled on them like she was starving they were her favorite dish. The sight of those big cocks jostling to enter her mouth filled her with pride and lust. Despite the derisive treatment and humiliation, maybe even because of it, she enjoyed the attention as well as the feeling of them taking over her mouth.

Her entire life, she had been fucked by two real cocks, and Duke, and now here were four enormous male organs, all hard and excited just for her. She had fantasized about sex with more than one man at a time, since Trent suggested, he might lend her out to friends, and now here it was laid out before her: four big fat cocks about to possess her holes. She was beyond excited, positively giddy at the thought. A glimpse of her cuckold husband masturbating his tiny prick made her even hotter for those big cocks.

As they alternated being in her mouth, they became more aggressive, trying to stay longer and pushing in when someone else was trying to get his cock in. They all grabbed at her tits, smacked them, and reached down toward her ass. Soon, they were grabbing her head to yank it off each other's cocks to get their own in her, and they were pushing further in. She felt her best option was give over control of her head and let them fuck her mouth as they liked.

All the cocks were big, especially compared to her husband's puny prick, but Clark's was humongous. He was at least ten inches long and almost as fat as a beer can. She noticed she had to open her mouth extra wide for him. Michel was the next biggest, he was slightly longer but less girthy. Jack was big too, but he was not as fat as Clark's, nor as long as Michel's. Paul's cock was the shortest, but fat like Clark's. She had no preference between them. Whichever one was in her mouth was her favorite at the time.

The guilt and nerves over, she was loving the attention and enjoying herself thoroughly, while they became more and more aggressive. Paul, the leader, paused everything and had her stand up. He grabbed the big scissors again, and pushed the blade end hard against the crotch of her dress. She could just sense the cold metal through the thin slinky fabric of her dress and panties and got nervous again.

He reached down and grabbed at her mound, pulling the dress and panties as he had done above. He lost his grip on the panties and reached in roughly again. This time, he opened the scissors and let her feel the sharp blade through the fabric against her tender parts. He pulled back on the panty/dress combo and snipped off and repeated the process on her backside. When he was done, her dress had a hole in front and in back and the center part of her panties fell away.

Her naked pussy confirmed for Duke what he had detected on the video; she was totally hairless. He had begged her once to this, and she refused with strong prejudice. But she had done it for him, for that fucking conman. Rose noticed his reaction and winked at him slily. It struck Duke like a poison dart. Inside, he was raging again.

Jack, the rope expert, moved in to assist Paul in tying her up. The entire shes-a-whorewife.com enterprise was Paul's brainchild and operation. He had been a computer programmer at a dot-com startup, when he hatched the idea. It began with his boss, a willing cuckold who wanted a BBC gangbang with his wife. Paul called up a few old college friends and did the deed. No money was exchanged, but he could tell his boss would have paid for the service.

It dawned on Paul that he could make money from every angle, if he could find cuckolds willing to pay. He could charge the cuckolds to set up the gangbangs, charge the men to fuck the wife, shoot the whole thing, and charge people to watch it. Three years on, this was now his regular gig. The videos themselves helped advertise and recruit the cucks. In this case, two of the guys, Michel and Clark, were clients who paid to fuck the whore wife; he and Jack were his only crew.

The women were usually average, but when he saw a bombshell like Rose, he made a different deal with the cucks. With Duke and Rose, he would do multiple videos with different guys and different "cucks." They might do ten videos with Rose, only one with Duke as the cuck. So, he shared the proceeds, half of the fucking fees the guys paid, and 40% of the profits from the vids. It was win, win, win. If Paul's assessment was right, Duke stood to make about $60K for this weekend's festivities alone and more in the future.

Jack loved to work on Paul's "projects" he was a very high-level stunt rigger in real Hollywood movies and just loved tying things up, especially hot blondes, like the one they were working on. He could easily be making money for his role in this shoot in a more professional porn setting, but that would be work; and he did this for fun, normally for free in exchange of taking part though, his good friend Paul always gave him a taste of the profits.

Jack and Paul untied her wrists from the rope, and tied her arms so they crossed behind her back each wrist by the opposing elbow. With the two ends of the same rope, they tied between her legs through the holes Paul had made in the dress, then around each hip. Eventually, they created a web that pulled her ass cheeks apart revealing her soaking cunt and eager-to-gape asshole. Paul poked his fingers in her pussy, and she moaned lustily.

"Hey cuck, your whore wife is so nasty, look how fucking wet she is, from the nasty shit we're doing to her. She's enjoying this too much! I think your interest rate just went up; we'll have to do this twice before we clear your debt. What do you say, whore?"

"Ummmm, ummm! Yes, Sir! Please!"

"You hear that, faggot?! You must be a faggot getting hard watching your wife service real men's cocks. You better ask permission to cum, cuck, or we'll add another gangbang to your account!"

Duke said nothing, but his wife moaned deeply as Michel massaged the inner walls of her vagina and anus, using her own wetness for lube. While Paul and Jack continued working on tying her, the other guys regularly squeezed her massive tits or slapped at them or smacked her face. Clark grabbed her neck and began choking her. Trent had started her training with breath-play which thrilled her; it made her feel helpless and submissive. She nodded her head and moaned to encourage him.

Paul tapped his hand to stop him before choking her out. He wanted her alert for the next part. He picked up the giant scissors again and pulled at her dress just below her heaving breast. Again, he pressed the metal against her to let her feel its cold sharpness. He opened them and pressed the points to her belly so she would feel it just pierce. Then, he pulled on the fabric and cut straight across her stomach revealing her midriff. He cut all the way around until her dress became a blouse and skirt set.

He cut up the back from the hem to where the rope went through hole he had made. He followed between the two ropes that spread her covered ass until her ample bottom was on display. Meanwhile, Jack tied two ropes to her legs around mid-thigh and threaded the ends through the one keeping her ass open. He knotted the ends together making a tight loop with both strands.

Then, he pulled her huge tits completely through the holes Paul had made and tied a rope around their base in a figure eight pattern. But he left about three feet of lead on both ends of the rope which he wound behind her and through her tied arms. Finally, he removed the wide choker and tied a loop around her throat.

Paul lowered the pulley cord and tied the three resulting strands (legs, arms/tits, throat) together and hoisted her up so she was face down her asscheeks open wide and her head held back for easy oral penetration her tits stiff and her nipples enflamed. She looked like meat hanging at butcher shop; but she felt fantastic. Something about being tightly constricted and controlled, while these men did unspeakably perverse things to her drove her mad with desire.

It was Michel who first took advantage of her open mouth. He nonchalantly stuck his long cock in her, and pulled on her head choking her and making her cough his cock back out. She swung slightly from the assault. He seemed to really enjoy this because he kept doing it.

Meanwhile Jack was opening up her other holes, while Paul and Clark were working on her tits. They stood on either side of her squeezing and pinching her nuggets and slapping their big dicks against the side of the fat tits, swollen stiff from the rope.

Jack introduced his cock to her pussy with a swoosh. He just reared back and drove it home like a car into a garage. She inhaled as she swallowed Michel's cock whole, cutting off all her air. She kept gasping for air, but Michel kept his cock firmly in there and her pig nose pressed against his pelvis. This added to her lack of air as his crotch covered the breathing holes on the pignose.

He finally pulled out when Paul came around from assaulting her big tits and pressed his big cock in to replace Michel. Jack continued mauling and pinching her tied tits and Clark began fucking her full speed. They were using the sway of her hanging to emphasize the fucking of her mouth and cunt.

Whenever, she could catch her breath enough to verbalize, she would only moan deeply and beg them for more.

"Ooooph, oow, ughgghh, fuuck. Please, don't... don't stop! Fuuuck me hard! Glughh, glubb, glub!"

Then a new cock would be shoved down her throat. Clark had inserted his fat thumb between his cock and her pussy and his index finger in middle and ring finger up her ass and was guiding her bowling ball style back forth on his cock. After a while, he flipped his hand around and pushed his cock unceremoniously into her ass, while nearly fistfucking her pussy.

She moaned around Jack's big cock, which had just replaced Paul's in her mouth. That was going to make her cum for sure. She was writhing around in the air unable to do much either way, but let the orgasm go through her. She got lost in her mind as wave after wave of ecstasy poured through her. The cock in her ass made her think of Trent (or whatever his name was) and her obnoxious player college boyfriend.

She was beyond overwhelmed, but they just went on fucking her past the massive orgasm, they switched roles a few times; the guys switching from fucking her mouth to her ass or cunt. They each tried their hand at fisting the hole they were not fucking. And not long after, they decided to alter her position for new debauchery.

Jack adjusted the ropes so that rather than face down, she was closer to a sitting position with her neck on a much shorter lead and her legs and arms lower. Then Paul and Jack rolled over a platform, and positioned Michel on the edge with his cock sticking straight up. They lowered the hoist until she was on his lap and buried his cock deep in her ass. Paul came over and planted his cock deep in her pussy.

"Yeessss, yes, fuck yes!"

She was screaming in a thick throaty voice, hoarse with lust. She was grunting and moaning loudly. They were both fucking deep into her. Jack came around behind her, stepped up on the platform, swung her head around and popped his cock in her mouth. She had to crane her neck around to accommodate the cock and gagged and choked as her air was again restricted.

Meanwhile the two guys fucking her ass and pussy were thrusting up into her, as Clark copied Jack's example and stepped on platform on the other side, and tore her head away from Paul to jam his bigger cock in her mouth. They kept twisting her back and forth as they alternated fucking her mouth.

"Trent" had fucked her ass with a dildo in her pussy, but now she had two live big cocks in there; the feeling was exponentially better. Both guys were fucking her at a gallop not quite matching their rhythms. Sometimes, one going in as the other came out and sometimes filling her in unison. The sheer perverseness of it was making her crazy, not to mention the feeling of those big cocks squirming around inside her, and the groaning and huffing noises they made.

Paul found her pussy, hot, tight and wet. He was trying to hold back to keep himself from cumming, but it just felt too good. Before he could stop himself, he was screaming, "take my fucking cum, whore!" and spurting his seed inside her hothouse cunt.

Learning from his colleague's experience, Michel, who was in her ass, parked himself there and did not move a muscle as Paul gyrated and moaned his way through his orgasm. As soon as he stopped convulsing, Clark nudged him out of the way to push his fat cock into her while her cunt was spewing Paul's cum like a volcano. Paul took over Clark's place by her head and pulled her off Jack's to get his slimy cock cleaned by the whore.

Just then, she began to feel Clark's much larger and fatter cock stretching out her pussy even further; it was so slippery from her own juices and Paul's cum that slipped right in. She moaned deeply suckling and playing with Paul's cum-drenched cock. Michel too felt the tightening of the orifice he occupied as Clark begin to ease his monster in and out of her. He could feel his cock massaged by Clark's through the fleshy wall between her ass and cervix. He loved the feeling and decided to stay put as Clark set a new slow sensual rhythm.