The Duke of Juna: A New Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubus kneeled to suck the Duke's cock. Yet she underestimated her foe; the Duke took this opening and used one of his ace cards. "Frost Bomb!" he screamed, a massive explosion blasting the succubi's arms apart. She was frozen solid by the spell.

"You're good, human. Both your magic and your 'magic'. Heh."

"Seal her, Alexandra!" the Duke ordered. Before the court mage could, the demon turned to black smoke.

The Duke hastily wore back his pants. His court mage rushed to him. "Are you fine, Your Grace?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

Anna Valentine, emerging victorious, rejoined the duo. They stormed the camp, slaughtering the necromancers inside. "Anything else?" the Duke asked as he felled the last necromancer.

The golemmancer nodded weakly. "These letters are of demonic origin. This is ancient demonic, no doubt. I'll try to decipher it."

"Very well. My companion and I will rest here for some time and then return to my realm."

"Sure," the golemmancer said, not paying heed. She was focused on the documents she found.

After a few hours' rest, the Duke and his court mage departed, their wagon filled with their share of loot that had been captured from the camp, including a copy of the documents. The Duke would be welcomed by a pleasant sight.

While the Duke and the court mage fought against the demons and their necromancer allies, Regina ultimately accepted what she had to do. She had taken all the wrong paths in life. When her husband died, she wasted all their savings on gambling. Given the choice, she sold her son to banditry to pay her debts. She couldn't save her family from falling apart and she turned to organized crime. If becoming her son's sex slave meant redemption, then so be it.

"Damn, this chick could give a blowjob alright!" one man said.

"Yeah, her pussy's rather loose though."

"Try her backdoor. It's still tight."

The three men came simultaneously inside Regina. "Thank you, Sirs." Regina hastily grabbed the bottle. She vomited what sperm she could vomit into the almost full bottle. She placed it below her, allowing cum to flow from her pussy and ass into it.

"It's full, huh?" Felice grinned.

"Yeah," Regina said. She smiled earnestly. "I hope my son, no, Master will be satisfied with me."

The Duke, having arrived at night after dinner in journey, ordered his magicians and translators to decipher the documents. He took a short bath, and sent orders for his two slaves to treat him to a small snack. He sat against the wall of his bedroom on his bed, which was covered in exquisite rugs. He leaned himself against a soft pillow.

"Hello, Master," Jessica said, on her hands a tray of small pastries. "You called for us?"

The Duke nodded slightly. Isabelle entered with a jug of coffee and milk. A strange beverage for a late night snack, but the Duke was used to not sleeping. Jessica and Isabelle sat on bed next to their owner.

"How did you journey go, Master?" Jessica asked. She put a small pastry with berry jam inside of the Duke's mouth.

"Not bad," the Duke said while groping Jessica's huge breasts. "Raided a pretty strong camp. Isabelle, do your special service."

"Of course, Master."

Isabelle pulled the Duke's trousers and used her feet to pleasure his shaft. "Nice legs. Quite muscular," the Duke said. "Ah, right. You did aim to be a general."

"I did, Sir," Isabelle said. "I wanted glory and prestige. Thinking back, it was so foolish of me. The purest glory and prestige is to serve as your slave, Master. You broke me and now I'm your cherished property; I couldn't be happier."

"Me too, Master. I spent my life uselessly worshiping Qatash, and then I switched allegiance to Alkor. But they never gave me anything; being your slave is much more better than being their devotee." Qatash was the elven God of Life; while Alkor was said to be a deity worshipped by the necromancers.

"As a priestess, you must be able to dance, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Show it to me."

The fallen priestess detached her underwear and began dancing lewdly. She groped her own breasts while squatting up and down. Then she made a somersault jump, spreading her legs and showing her pussy. She knelt like a dog, shaking her ass.

"Enough foreplay."

"Of course, Master. Which hole do you want to use?" Isabelle asked.

"Anal. Keep dancing, Jessica."

Isabelle climbed on the Duke. Her ass, tight at it was, was so accustomed to the Duke's cock that the latter slided in without much effort. "Stupid whore," the Duke insulted. "You are the King's niece. If you just put your head down, you'd be one of the most prominent persons in the Kingdom. But no, you want everything and now you're a sex slave. Your only worth is your body now."

"Ah! Ah!" Isabelle moaned as her owner's cock wrecked the walls of her ass and her pussy squirted. "Master, if I knew rebelling would lead to this, I'd still do it. I don't need anything else; I just want to be yours! So please use me, Master. Use your slut!"

The Duke smirked at his piece of work; a noble full of ego, now begging to be used. He obliged, thrusting brutally. "I-I'm coming!" As the Duke pumped his sperm inside of Isabella, she squirted all over the Duke's stomach.

Isabelle collapsed to the bed. "Thank you very much, Sir," she gasped, "please, please don't abandon me."

"Of course I won't," the Duke said. "You're a precious slut to me, Isabelle. Jessica, it's your turn now."

"Yes, Sir!" Jessica said, stopping her dance. "How would you like me, Master?"

"Lay down on the bed."

Jessica spreaded her shaven pussy. The Duke, after having his cock cleaned by Isabelle, thrusted deep inside of Jessica. "Aaah! Thank you Master! Thank you Master! Qatash and Arlok never gave me anything like this! Yes, pound me hard, Master! I'm your cocksleeve!"

"Your gods must be disappointed seeing you like this," the Duke said mischiveously, penetrating Jessica's womb.

"They mean nothing to me now! My body is yours! My soul is yours! I am your property!"

"Well then, I'll mark you as mine again." The Duke ejaculated, filling Jessica's womb to the brim. Simultaneously, Jessica squirted high.

"Excuse me, Master."

Regina knocked, and then entered. "Oh, hello Regina. You're back. How did the assignment go, my slut?"

Almost immediately, flames of jealousy burned in Jessica and Isabelle's hearts. "Anything wrong?" the Duke said.

"N-No Master. We're sorry," they said, ashamed at themselves. They were slaves, property that could be sold and thrown away at any time. That they could be the Duke's favourite slaves was a great honor. Both realized they had just crossed the line; it was the Duke who owned them, and not vice versa. They couldn't and shouldn't have stopped the Duke from using another slave.

But the two were also aware of the hierarcy between slaves. They knew no man or woman ever touched them because they were exclusively the Duke's. He also had a few other slaves that he used regularly, but that he shared with his top allies. This mature slave, however, had no clothes and a tattoo of black ink; a sign of a Class IV slave.

"I think neither of you know each other."

All three nodded slightly. "Regina, these two are my most valuable slaves: the blonde elf is Jessica, while the auburn haired human is Isabelle." Regina instinctively bowed slightly; a lower class slave had to bow to a higher class slave.

"Isabelle, Jessica, this is Regina. As you may have noticed already, she's a Class IV slave. But a special one."

Isabelle and Jessica held their breaths. "See, she's my mother."

Even if Isabelle and Jessica had learned manners from the Duke, they couldn't hide their shock. "Y-your mother, Master?"

"My very own. She sold me to bandits 21 years ago... why do you think I have yet to speak about my family publicly?" The Duke smirked. "You've brought the bottle, haven't you?"

"Yes, Master."

Regina handed over the bottle full of sperm. The Duke poured it all on a dog bowl. "Piss on it, Jessica, Isabelle."

"Yes, Master."

"Drink. Drink like a dog."

Regina silently fell to her knees, slowly drinking the concoction of sperm and urine. "Aah... Master, may we masturbate?"

The Duke nodded while preparing his cock. "So, Mom, ready to be fucked?"

"Yes... son." Regina was quite clearly uncomfortable thinking that it was her son who used her. She was trying to erase Karl's identity as her offspring and establish a new one as her master.

"Your pussy's way too loose, Mom. I think I'll take your anus."

Regina used her hands to widen her anus. The Duke inserted his cock inside of Regina's ass. "You like this, Mom?" the Duke asked with a cruel grin. "Look at Isabelle and Jessica, Mom. You should strive to be like them."

"Yesshh... thank you Master," Isabella said. They were furiously rubbing their clits and pussies.

"I! Ah! Ah! I understand, my son," Regina said, pussy juice bursting out from her cunt. "I'll be a good slave for you."

"Good, good, Mom," the Duke said. The Duke pulled out, decorating Regina's hair with cum. The sperm and piss meal had been finished. Regina laid on the floor, spreading her hairy pussy with her fingers.

"A-ah!" Isabelle and Jessica came.

The Duke urinated all over Regina, firstly on her thighs and pussies, then her stomach and large tits, and finally her open mouth. "Hmm... you make for quite a good urinal. I think I know what to do with you."

The Duke slept with Jessica and Isabelle. The next day, he issued a flurry of orders to his slavers. The Duke's bedroom had several smaller rooms inside. Regina settled inside one of them. "From now on, you will be an exclusive slave of mine," he said. "But your body's worn out, so I'll use you as a toilet urinal instead. Prepare to drink a lot of piss, slut."

"Of course, Master."

He pointed at a few finely made wooden dildos. "My slavers will bring you food daily. You'll probably be bored here, so I'll give a privilege not even Isabelle or Jessica have. You can masturbate without my permission."

"Thank you, Master."

"See you, slave." The Duke locked the door.

Suddenly, the magical alarm rang. "What?" the Duke gasped. The alarm came from Alexandra's part of the mansion. He rushed there.

Alexandria raised her staff, trying to fend off the succubus. Her guards were knocked out by the succubus. "Your Grace!"

"Heah!" The Duke of Juna shrieked, using sheer physical power to push the succubus back. More of his knights arrived.

"Take Alexandria and the others away," the Duke ordered, unsheathing his Ruby Blade. "I'll face the demon."

"Hmm... you beat me once, so I guess you're worthy of my name. I am known as Michelle."

"I don't care!" the Duke hotly replied. He unleashed a barrage of blazing swords.

Michelle, the succubus, held firm, parrying the barrage with a swift swing of her own sword. She fires a powerful black arrow at the Duke, who blocked it with a round ice shield. The Duke dashed forward, bashing the succubus' head with the shield.

The succubus retreated to the air with her wings. The Duke summoned an ice disk to chase her. "Kikikiki!" the succubus let out a laughter, almost severing the Duke's head. He threw an ice knife, piercing Michelle's stomach.

"Take this!" the Duke threw tens of sharp ice disks. The demon called upon a wall of orange fire, holding off the Duke's attack. A pillar of fire burst out from the ground, summoned by the Duke, burning the succubus.

Both of them hurled powerful fireballs, yet none hit each other until the Duke sneakily fired a flurry of ice knives. The succubus, busy neutralizing the fireballs, were squarely hit and stabbed. "Kh!"

"You can't win!" the Duke declared.

"You're really strong, human," the demon said. "Well, according to succubi tradition, a defeated succubus must give something to the victor. I think I know what will suffice."

The succubus extended her hand. Suddenly, the Duke's member erected. "Enjoy! Hahaha!"

"Wait!" the Duke roared. "What did you do to me?"

But the succubus had disappeared. Alexandra and her mages rushed to the Duke's position. "Your Grace!" Alexandria gasped. "I-I sense demonic energy from your pants!"

"I know," the Duke said, biting his lips. "The demon cast a curse on me."

The Duke was hurried to the mansion's emergency hospital, just across the Duke's bedroom. Alexandria and her healers checked the Duke's condition. "This is strange. The demon energy has almost vanished, and in the first place it was concentrated on the crotch. Sorry if this feels obscene, Your Grace."

Alexandria, the blonde girl, gasped when she pulled down the Duke's pants. "Holy hell! Is this your usual size, Your Grace?" she asked, staring at the Duke's penis, 25 cm tall.

"No! That's the problem!" the Duke barked. "It's about five or six centimetres shorter, usually."

"I think the best course of action would be to allow you to ejaculate, Your Grace."

The Duke called his slaves. "The Duke needs to ejaculate. The faster the better."

"Wow! That's not Master's usual size!" Jessica said enthusiastically. However, it was clear that Jessica and Isabelle were both exhausted from yesterday's play.

"He was hit by a curse."

"I wouldn't mind if the curse stays," Isabelle said. She impaled herself on the cock.

"My pussy is so full!" she said as she rode it. "Master's cock is crushing my womb!" Isabelle squirted again and again, but even the tightness of her pussy couldn't make the Duke's cock ejaculate.

Isabelle collapsed. "Ha... ha.... I'm sorry Master. I can't move my legs anymore."

"I'll take over!" Jessica declared. "If Master must cum fast, I'll use my ass. It's my tightest hole."

Jessica had anal sex in a reverse cowgirl position, her lewd face open for Alexandria and the healers to see. "Uah! What size! This thing is a monster!"

But not even Jessica's ass could extract the sperm from the Duke's cock. "Call the head slaver and give her this key. Tell her to fetch Regina."

One of the healers called the slaver and she brought Regina. Jessica withdrew, having failed. Regina took her place. "Please cum using my pussy, Master!" Regina cried. Her loose pussy now felt nice with the size of the Duke's cock.

"Argh!" the Duke shrieked, pumping much sperm inside of Regina's womb.

"Yes!" Alexandria gasped. "As I suspected, the dark energy has gone missing."

The Duke pulled his flaccid cock out of Regina's pussy. His cum flowed out of the latter. "I-I don't think Master's flaccid size is that big before," Jessica said.

"Agreed," Isabelle said.

"Well, whatever it is, as long as the dark energy is gone, I think the Duke will be safe." As it turned out, the succubus' gift was indeed a gift.

Three days passed without much drama. Alexandria was still deciphering the documents. Emil notified the Duke of the Yearly Festival, which, no shit, was held once a year.

"Have you prepared the list for the rewards?" the Duke asked Emil in his office.

"Yes, Sir."

The Yearly Festival celebrates the end of the year; it consisted of dance and music performances, clowns, theatre, just about anything. But the main concern was of rewards; one of the reasons the Duke of Juna was popular among his subjects was this. He would have his servants compile the list of good citizens: those who pay taxes on time, commit no crimes, help each other, and other positive deeds. They were rewarded heftily: monetary rewards and tax cuts, silk and jewellery, rare amulets or talismans, horses, or even properties, slaves, and minor noble titles.

The festival took place in the harbor city of New Quarta. The Duke was giving a speech. "My citizens," he began. "I am pleased to announce that another year has passed with positive results. In one year, unemployment-"

The Duke ducked, barely avoiding a poisoned arrow fired from far. "What the hell?" the Duke cursed, drawing his Ruby Blade. "Guards, evacuate the citizens!"

A volley of poisoned arrows were fired. The Duke launched a counter barrage of ice arrows, halting the assault. The guards evacuated the citizens. "Your Grace!" one of his mages shouted. "It's a pirate attack!"

"Order our flotilla to surround them from sea. I'll handle the attack myself."

The Duke whistled, hundreds of humanoids of ice appeared from thin air, marching against the pirate fleet. "Alexandria, Sir Heart, follow me!"

The trio rode warhorses, sweeping through loosely packed pirates. A massed cavalry charge and the arrival of the Duke's fleet of six warships sealed their fate. As Sir Heart and his knights battled the desperate pirates, the Duke and his court mage entered the flagship. Slashing down all who stood before them, they broke through the captain's cabin.

"You won't defeat me, Duke of Juna," the short-haired blonde captain said. Alexandria eyed her.

"We'll see."

"Is that you... Sister?" Alexandria asked, gracefully stepping forward.

"Heh. Alexandria, so you become his pig, too."

"You know her?" the Duke asked.

"Yes. She is Cassandra, my sister who ran away to join a pirate fleet," Alexandria said. "Would you be so gracious as to allow me to handle her, Your Grace?"

"You really think-AKH!"

Alexandria extended her hand, launching a powerful shockwave that knocked Cassandra to the ground. Alexandria planted two knives deep inside of her sister, rendering her unconscious.

"You want to bring her back?"

"If you allow me to, Your Grace."

The Duke gave his court mage a thumbs-up. Outside, the Duke's men were rounding up the surviving pirates; now only slavery awaited such criminals. The Festival continued without much trouble, and at night the Duke and his companions returned to their castle.

To scenes of fire and destruction. Well, part of it at least.

"What happened here?" the Duke asked. Alexandria's house, which was next to the castle, was burned to the ground. The castle itself was untouched.

"An unknown assailant snuck in and started a fire, Your Grace!" a guard reported. "According to witnesses, the assailant was a woman with short, silver hair."

"Track her down and bring her to me alive," the Duke ordered.

"Alexandria? Don't worry about your house. We'll get you a new one," the Duke said seeing his court mage's shocked expression.

"No, that's not it Your Grace. I nearly finished translating the documents with demonic language. Now it's all gone. There is a powerful demon outpost in the continent from which the succubus operates... in Nyalaka's Keep. I was close to discovering where Nyalaka's Keep is."

"It's fine Alexandria," the Duke said bitterly. He was suspicious; why did the assailant strike when he and most of his skilled mages were away? There must be an actor behind all this.

The Duke sent a letter to Anna Valentine to explain the situation. The next night, Alexandria invited him for a private session in the dungeon.

Cassandra, the pirate captain, was tied up to the ceiling. Alexandria had whipped her so badly that her body was covered in scars. "So what's the story?" the Duke asked.

"Cassy stole all my family's savings to buy herself a pirate ship," Alexandria said. "If I had not graduated from the academy with flying colors and chosen by you to be your court mage, Your Grace, my family would have starved to death."

The Duke grinned. "So what do you invite me for?"

"I wish to give her virginity to you," Alexandria said. "I appreciate all you have done for me and my family, Your Grace."

"She's a virgin?" the Duke raised his eyebrows.

"Yes. Both holes, too," Alexandria said. She stripped and used her magic to grow a cock. "I'll take her rear."

"Mmmh!" The gagged captain could do nothing as her sister's cock pierced her ass. The Duke thrusted carefully, breaking her hymen.

"Bastard," Alexandria said as the duo began penetrating Cassandra. "Words can't deliver how much I hate you. You sacrificed us all for your own wishes... and where does that bring you? Here. To the Duke of Juna's dungeon. Raped by your own sister."