The Dungeon Pt. 04

Story Info
Second chance.
5.6k words
4.24
6.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase spoke from his office again, seeing how the slaves interact, and what he needed to push. If Princess reacted to Cocksucker again, or if Cocksucker acted out again, there would be serious consequences. He wanted to see how Hopeless and Candy fit into the group, if they were viable long-terms slaves.

"All slaves, attention." he spoke and watched on the monitors as they all turned toward the speaker carrying his voice. "We are going to try this again. Last month there was an incident. I expect that to be the last time that ever happens in my dungeon. If not, this dungeon will be on lockdown for so long you will all be dead before it comes off. I hope I am understood. Kneel down if you understand me."

Whore, Worthless and Useless bent down to prostrate themselves on the floor. Seeing the example, Precious was the first of the new slaves to comply, followed slowly by the rest.

"I am somewhat pleased at the response as it is most of your first time. I will raise the water temperature by five degrees. Continue to behave and perhaps next week we will have soft towels. Your noise collars will be lifted to a shout for the duration of the shower. As usually, I expect no conversation of life outside this dungeon. Princess, I am speaking to you."

He watched a sigh escape from Whore, Useless and Worthless at the small luxury he offered. He hit the button which once again gave three hums, Once the third sounded, the three oldest slaves moved toward the showers followed by the rest of the slaves.

Chase switched to the shower camera, making sure to monitor them, almost wishing they would act up so he could punish them, but knew they would all be on their best behavior.

* * * * * *

As the noise sounded the slaves moved toward the showers. Whore looked at them all, warning on her eyes. If anyone acted up, she would personally throw them back in their cells.

Once all eight slaves were in the shower, they regarded each other silently for a moment before the three oldest moved to bask in the warmer water. Precious moved silently to one of the shower heads and turned it on.

Useless moved next to the silent slave and smiled at her. Precious looked warily at her, carefully returning her smile.

"My name is Useless." the slave spoke first. "I have been here all of my enslavement. Where are you from?" Precious looked at her, then back toward Master's office. "He said our collars are raised to a shout. As long as none of us shout, we are ok."

"Master named me Precious. I was Fucking Stupid and Pathetic before here." Precious's voice was still quiet. "I came from a cruel man to Master's dungeon."

"You don't think Master is cruel?" Pointless asked, his cock still caged. Cocksucker looked at him, almost scared at his words.

"No. Master had not been cruel to me. I do as Master says, maybe he will not be cruel to me." Precious relished the water, letting it ripple over her shoulders.

"How about you?" Useless asked the other new slave.

"Master calls me Hopeless." Hopeless explained. She shifted in the belt she was still wearing. The warmer water felt comforting, and pleasing as it fell over her nipples. "Oh, that feels good."

"No pleasure unless given by Master or another." Whore explained in warning. She watched Hopeless as she made no move to back away. Hopeless moaned and shifted under the water.

"Hopeless. Kneel down." Master's voice came over the speaker. Hopeless looked at the speaker crestfallen but moved from the shower head and kneeling on the floor, her forehead touching the shower floor. "If I see that again, I will cap those as well."

"Yes, Master." Hopeless spoke at a normal voice. She stood up and returned to the water.

"That is Whore, and Worthless. I am Useless. The males are Cocksucker and Pointless." Useless motioned to each slave in turn. "Welcome to our Dungeon."

"Thank you." Precious said. "I am happy to now be in Master's dungeon."

The shower continued as the slaves washed themselves, chatting about training they had undergone. Whore washed Worthless's welt carefully and advised Pointless how to better help his contained cock heal faster. She went to a hidden cabinet in the shower and handed him some spray.

"You have had male slaves before?" Pointless asked as he used the spray the fellow slave offered, feeling relief immediately.

"We have had many slaves before. Some stay," Whore motioned to Useless and Worthless, "and some leave."

"How do they leave?" Cocksucker asked in a quiet voice.

"Master beat a male slave to death for his disobedience in the past. A female slave was taken upstairs to the fifth floor, and never returned." Whore explained. "Sometimes Master takes slaves to sell when they do not please him."

The new slaves looked at her in almost horror before returning to their shower. Whore got more cream from the cabinet and applied it to Worthless's welts.

"Thank you, Whore. That feels better." Worthless told her fellow slave. Whore returned her smile returned to her own shower.

The elevator dinged, announcing Elliott's arrival and the older slaves exchanged a look.

"Stay in the shower." Worthless advised in a whisper. "And he will pass us by this meal."

Elliott went through his rounds, glaring at the slaves in the shower as he set trays down. The helper was not allowed in the shower, nor allowed to call a slave from the shower.

"I will go so he is not cruel later." Precious offered, toweling off and moving toward her cell. Elliott pounced on the slave stupid enough to come out of the shower. Food delivered he went straight for Precious's cell.

"Name, slave."

"Master named me Precious." she whispered, keeping her eyes down. Elliott dropped his pants and motioned for Precious to suck his cock. She moved forward, taking him into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh, Precious. That's a nice name." Elliott moaned as the obviously experienced slave worked him over. "Good slave...ahhhh."

Seeming to be a record to the other slaves, Elliott grabbed Precious's head and thrust into her throat. When he was spent he looked down at the slave. She had worked him over in such a short time, he smiled. Whore would get a break for awhile.

Precious raised her voice to a level that no one had yet heard. "Master, may I return to the shower?"

"Yes, Precious, you may."

Without another word she rose and returned to her fellow slaves, the female slaves crowding around her.

"Why did you do that? He's vile." Worthless asked.

"If he is, it would only be worse for the next one." Precious told them. "I am new. I will take my turn."

"The only redeeming quality is that he lasts all of a minute usually." Useless giggled and the other girls mimicked her.

"I think he will come for you for awhile because of it." Whore warned the new girl.

"Then it is my turn. He will tire of me soon and pick another." Precious assured them.

"Thank you." Worthless told the new girl who smiled.

The slaves continued their shower, reveling in the warmth that five degrees made. When they were all clean, their voices quieted as they dried off with the same rough towels. When they were done, they silently moved back to their cells to find their food left by Elliott and a book each.

Chase had sent books to their cells, giving them a few hours to relax before he took them back. He knew, from his long life that constantly pushing, pushing, pushing worked for awhile, especially for humans. But for longer term, they would balk and while he enjoyed torturing them, too much fight was dangerous for the survival of the dungeon. The slaves were thralls, at least three of them were, even if they didn't realize it and he didn't need them to find out.

Although Chase mentioned that the incident was last month when it was closer to two. He sometimes let them know how time passed, but didn't want them to know exactly how much time had passed. That was why he had refused to let Princess speak about what year it was, where they were or anything like that.

Going back to the speaker, he spoke again to the slaves. "That went well, slaves. As you notice there are books in your cells. You are welcome to read today, or you may sleep. I will be training slaves tonight, so be prepared."

Precious and Whore pick up the books, looking at what their Master recommended while the rest settle onto their mats, trying to get comfortable.

* * * * * *

Chase let six hours pass, letting the slaves think it had been longer. It was actually just five in the evening, the club upstairs just getting ready to get started. As much as he wanted Cocksucker into the club earning money and breaking his spirit making his suck cock all night, Pointless needed practice to be worth anything. A short session should get things started.

He was pleased that Whore and Precious at least started the books he provided before surrendering to sleep. Perhaps he would let his oldest slave teach his newest the benefits of obedience.

A loud buzz sounded through the dungeon, waking any of those asleep. He watched as all of them went to their buckets as Elliott dinged the elevator as he showed up with the evening meal. The helper had been instructed that he was only allowed to use a slave's mouth until otherwise instructed. The male hadn't complained much, getting his pleasure one way or another. Chase thought about telling him only the males were available to see the homophobic scatter once his job was finished.

Chase gave them twenty minutes to eat, generous to get them in the right mind to accept the evening. He watched Elliott serviced by Precious, accepting her place in the dungeon.

Moving into the dungeon, Chase acquired items as he walked. Leashes, a cattle prod, and a cane. The slaves knelt as he passed, seeing who would be first. He moved to Whore's cell, seeing the slave kneel down as he stopped outside the space.

"Whore, take Precious upstairs and explain to her the benefits of proper behavior." he instructed. Whore looked up at her Master and nodded. She rose and motioned the new slave, grabbing soap and leading her back into the shower.

Turning back the other slaves waited to see where he would land next. He went to one of the play rooms within sight of the rest of the slaves. Settling in the chair, he unfastened his pants.

"Cocksucker." he demanded seeing the slave hurry to his side, kneeling before him. "Get busy, I want to see if you have improved."

Cocksucker barely hesitated as he started servicing his Master. His hands came up and helped, but Chase slapped them away. In the male box, there were no hands. He worked hard, getting Chase so, and after some time, accepted Chase's semen down his throat.

"Getting better, Cocksucker." Chase stood, motioning for Cocksucker to sit down. The slave sat, uneasily, waiting for Chase to twist things to painful. "Pointless." The second male slave came slower, kneeling before his Master. "Service your fellow slave."

Pointless paused, looking at Cocksucker with a sickened look on his face. Cocksucker's expression was mixed. He obviously wanted his cock sucked, it had hardened while servicing his Master, but wasn't sure if he wanted a male to do it.

CRACK

Chase brought the cane down hard on Pointless's exposed ass, it's tip snapping his balls causing him to yip and being shocked. As he took too long to recover, he heard the cane swish through the air in warning before moving to service the male slave.

"I expect much from you, Cocksucker. Not until I allow." Chase warned him. He didn't figure it would be a problem. As terrible as Pointless was at sucking cock, and the fact it was a fellow male, Chase expected him to only be able to climax with his word.

Chase moved to Hopeless's cell, seeing her squirm with lust. He tapped a button, activating the vibrator within her, hearing her gasp, then moan low. He allowed it to build until she was panting before shutting it off. Letting her cool off, he moved to Princess's cell.

"I want more from you, Princess."

"Yes, Master. Whatever you wants."

"I am going to take you for one night at the club."

"Yes, Master." she agreed. Behind him he hear Cocksucker give a restrained moan. One, because his collar was on, and two he didn't want to admit that even a bad cocksucker could eventually get something right.

Cocksucker moaned again, taking Chase back to his area. He was having to reign in his sadistic tendencies lately and ached to release them. Perhaps he would see how much Precious appreciated his less severe dungeon tomorrow night.

"Very well, Cocksucker. Adore." Chase granted and saw the male slave put his head back. Pointless gagged but eventually swallowed what his fellow slave gave him. "Kneel down, Pointless."

The slave backed up and lay his chest on the floor. Chase looked at Cocksucker. Seeing the man satisfied, he smiled and snapped a leash to his collar. Once the lead was attached, Cocksucker got to his feet, eyes down and waited.

Chase led the slave from the cell, leaving Pointless waiting and went to the elevator. He heard Cocksucker sigh, knowing where they would end up. But, Chase smiled, he had no idea what was in store for his this evening.

Once on the fifth floor, Cocksucker waited to be led to his dreaded chair, and gag inserted, and looked surprised when Chase led him to a table. It wasn't the fucking machine, he realized as his eyes went wide, it was the whipping table.

"Master, what..." Cocksucker started to whisper but fell to the ground with a shock as his Master activated his collar. Recovering, the slave went to the table and forced himself not to resist as his Master locked him in.

"Your collar will be off. I want to hear every stroke tonight. Any one not counted, will be punished further. You may scream, you may cry all you want this evening. You will get to the point, soon, where you accept this silently, but this is the first." Chase smiled at his slave. Setting the cane to move up and down, he turned on the machine.

CRACK

"OWWWW!!" Cocksucker screamed as the cane snapped against his lower legs. Chase waited and still there was no count. He turned, landing the cane in his hand on his slave's cock. Cocksucker's scream was intelligible.

"Remember what I said, Cocksucker. I would suggest you not forget again."

CRACK

"Two, Master!" Cocksucker screamed and received another to his cock.

"You start counting at one, you stupid slave. One more time."

CRACK

"One, Master!!" Cocksucker was desperate to please his Master, cringing as he waited for the far more painful strike.

"Not bad, stupid." Chase told him. Looking at the slave and tapping his ear. "I suggest you don't forget because I am not here. Your pathetic cock can't take too many more."

Chase headed for the elevator, his own cock stirring at the pain he inflicted. He would return to the fifth floor with a female slave to be fucked by his machine. He had added a nipple feature for the females. It was time to further test his training.

CRACK

"Two, Master." Cocksucker screamed as the elevator door closed. He had set it up for random strikes so his slave wouldn't know or predict when they would come.

Back in the dungeon, he saw that Whore and Candy were gone. There were men that would abuse them tonight, but they would come back smiling, able to take more punishment the following night.

Pointless was still on the floor, waiting. He hadn't moved from where he had been. A leash had him on his feet ready to be led. Although Pointless was new to the regime, He needed to be thrust into his new reality, and Chase believed he couldn't get worse at sucking a cock.

Tonight, he would have nothing to do but suck whatever cock was presented to him. He was not word trained, but had to start somewhere. He had been fucked by his machine and sucked and forced to swallow his own semen. Now, refusal to suck or swallow would be noted and punished after his time in the club.

Pointless kept his eyes down, like a slave should but out of embarrassment not service. Chase led him to a modified box. It required him to kneel on the floor, not be bent over like the other box, with a hole at mouth level.

CRACK

"Three, Master." came over Chase's earpiece

Seeing his destination Pointless started to resist. Chase shocked him three times causing him to scream out and fall to his knees. Chase was furious at Pointless's resistance and would make the slave answer for them, never refusing him again. From his belt he removed handcuffs, snapping Pointless's hands behind his back

"In!" Chase commanded. Pointless crawled, afraid to rise and receive another shock. Once in place Chase snapped Pointless into place on his knees. He now had no option but to stay kneeling. "I will return at the end of the evening. Any refusal will be noted," Chase pointed out the camera in the box, "and answered for. You will get better at sucking cock if it kills you. Displease me, and it might."

Walking away he heard Pointless start to sob and he watched men approach the box and start a line. Chase had set up a notebook beside the box for clients to leave notes on the new slave.

Back down in his dungeon, he let the silence overcome him. He took a leash and was soon taking Useless up to where Cocksucker was.

CRACK

"Four, Master. Fuck that hurts." Cocksucker's voice met Chase as he moved the female slave into the room.

"Table." he commanded and the female wasted no time displaying herself on the table of the fucking machine. "New addition." he commented as he stuck electrodes on her nipples. "I expect you to behave yourself, Useless. However you are the first to show me these nipple sensors. I am still working on the cunt one. Disobedience will be punished."

"Yes, Master." Useless nodded, making herself comfortable and waiting for the penetration she knew was coming. Chase activated the machine seeing it spin. "Oh, Master, I feel it. Thank you, Master."

"I will return, Cocksucker, I look forward to your counting."

CRACK CRACK

"Five and Six, Master. Shit!"

Chase smiled as the door opened to his dungeon. A leash from the wall had him pause by the elevator. "Bitch-boy. Here."

He watched the new slave rise from his cell and try and make his way through the cells. Seeing everyone else watch him stimulated the slave even more until he finally found his way to his Master.

"That was slow, Bitch-boy." Chase shocked him, hearing him whimper. He attached a leash to his cock collar. "I have some special training for you, Bitch-boy." The slave startled as he neared the elevator. "If I am with you, you will not be shocked, but I have something even better."

When the doors opened on the workshop Bitch-boy gasped, seeing the slaves out in front of him. He watched the machine push large dildos into Useless, hearing her moan low and shift on the table, and Cocksucker who was strapped to the punishment table, his cock rock hard and ass striped red.

Master directed his attention to a chair, snapping his leash to force him to kneel while Master added something. When Master retreated there was a large dildo on the seat of the chair.

"Bitch-boy, sit." Master commanded. Bitch-boy leapt to obey, settling the cock comfortably in his ass. He moaned as he squirmed on the dildo. "We are not done, Bitch-boy." Master attached electrodes to his balls.

CRACK

Cocksucker started to cry. "Seven, Master."

Bitch-boy watched as Master attached a suction cup to his cock, hard as ever, and waved a dildo gag in his face. The hollow gag was eleven inches long and two inches wide. Master showed him how it ran to the suction cup attached to his cock. Seeing that almost had him letting loose to happily gulp down the liquid. Not having to be prompted, Bitch-boy opened his mouth to accept the gag which Master fed down his throat.

Having it seated in place, and attached to be unable to remove, Master strapped him into the chair and taped the button. With the other slaves and Master watching, the first small pulse on his balls had his cock erupted and had his swallowing his own semen, eager to feel it again.

12