The Duplex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry smiled. "See, I told you you were a submissive." He pulled his cock out of his pants, once again fully hard. He licked his hand and spread his saliva across the tip of his member. He lined it up with my asshole, lifting my legs over his shoulders to access it better. He pushed. I winced at the momentary pain of his entry and then basked in the pleasure of his intrusion. He continued pushing until he was completely inside of me, his balls touching my ass cheeks. He leaned down and kissed me on the mouth and I came. The cum spurted between us and landed on our chins and chests.

Henry didn't stop fucking, or kissing me. Instead, he rolled over to lie next to me, putting me in spoon position as I continued to kiss him. He pulled away, but only to whisper naughty things in my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you every day if you move in. I'm going to breed your ass with my big dick so often, it will feel empty without my cock in it. I'm going to fuck a baby into your hot wife. I'm going to pass you around to my gay friends so they can suck and fuck you until you beg me to fuck you again. I'm going to watch as you get double penetrated by multiple big dicks. I'm going to spit-roast you with Rose until you spurt your load all over yourself." Henry's cascade of dirty talk had me back to full hardness faster than I could ever remember. With his cock pumping into me at a steady rhythm as he put fantastically erotic thoughts into my head, I was ready to explode within minutes. And I did. This time, the load was significantly reduced, but the orgasm continued with every pass of my prostate with Henry's turgid cock.

We fucked for hours. Henry swapped positions often, trying out new angles with which to assault my rectum. We tried doggy, prone bone, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, straddle and many others that I didn't know had their own names. He fucked me against the wall, he fucked me on the floor, he fucked me while he held me in place off of the ground. Henry dumped at least three loads into me. When we finally called it quits, it must have been four in the afternoon. I had never fucked for as long in my life and yet here I was, having just been fucked better and longer than ever before and by a man. I rested my head on Henry's chest, playing gently with his member as he caressed my neck.

"Did you mean it, before?" I asked.

"Mean what?" He responded.

"About Rose and I moving in here."

He lifted my chin so I could see his face. "Of course I did. Rose and I are very taken with you and Eleanor. It has been a long time since we have had this close a connection with someone so quickly, and we aren't about to let you out of our sights." He kissed me on the mouth. It was strange, being the woman in the relationship, needing him to comfort me. But also erotic.

We rested for a half hour and then got up and headed upstairs. Eleanor was sitting on the couch while Rose was in the kitchen again, clearly making some food once again. I went and sat beside my wife and held her to me. She sighed in relief as I held her close.

"Did Henry tell you?" She asked me.

"He did." I said, knowing what she was referring to.

"Rose told me about the place, that it is the mirror image of this one. Is that true?"

"It is."

"Are you happy?"

"More than I ever thought I could be." I pulled her face around to look at me. "And I love you more than ever."

She smiled contentedly. "Ditto."

We sat like that for several moments until I asked, "so what did you and Rose get up to?"

"We went shopping and bought a bunch of clothes. Mostly for me. Also a few other items."

"What kind of clothes?"

"Kinky and naughty clothes. Some really sexy stuff. I'll have to show you later."

"I'd like that. Did you get up to anything else?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"Like what?"

"Apparently Rose really likes having sex in public places."

I was now very intrigued. "Really? Such as?"

"She fucked me in the changing room, the car in the parking lot, and under the bleachers of a baseball field on the way home. It was really hot."

My cock began to stir, despite my excessive orgasms already today. "Tell me more."

"Well, I was trying on clothes and she was in the room with me. She told me to get fully undressed to try on a particular outfit and when I put it on and turned around, she had a strap-on on. She must have been hiding it in her purse. She lubed it up with my spit and we fucked right there, me standing in the outfit and her fully clothed. We didn't even buy the outfit, just covered it in my pussy juices.

"Then, after we had bought everything and I was putting it in the back of the SUV, she grabbed my ass, pulled down my pants and started eating me out from behind, right there in full view of the parking lot. I pulled her inside the car and shut the door and we went at it right there, just tongues and hands.

"The second time wasn't enough to satisfy her as she then drove us to a local baseball park and she dragged me under the bleachers. We fucked again there, with her using a different strap-on she clearly kept somewhere in the SUV, one that stimulates both parties. I think we might have even been noticed by a few people walking by.

"After that, we came home and since you and Henry weren't around, we went upstairs and fucked for another hour. She is insatiable."

My dick had become obviously hard while listening to the story, and Eleanor had noticed and begun stroking it. She smiled at me and looked down and then back up to my face. "Do you want me to suck your dick, daddy?" She asked me.

"Mmmhmmm." I moaned.

Eleanor knelt in front of me and began sucking my cock. I leaned back to enjoy her ministrations. She continued to suck me off until I came, but there wasn't really any cum. Henry had fucked all of that out of me. Eleanor sat back beside me again, looking disappointed.

"What?" I asked.

"I was hoping for a nice big load," she pouted.

"Sorry, honey. Henry fucked all of those out of me hours ago." I responded.

"God that sounds hot. I can't believe that you spent the whole day with a fat cock in your ass and mouth, baby. Before last night, I would have called you the straightest man I'd ever dated."

"I know, it's weird. I wouldn't have looked twice at a guy before last night. I don't know what it is about Henry, but he brought something out of me I didn't know was there. What about you and Rose? You always said you were willing to do things with girls but you needed a dick, what happened there?"

"I guess it's the same thing. Last night, while watching you get fucked by Henry, Rose came on to me hard and I fucking loved it. We just clicked and I had some of the best sex of my life. Seriously, she's the hottest woman I've ever met."

"Who's the hottest woman you've ever met?" We heard a voice and noticed that Henry had joined the conversation. He sat down on the couch opposite us, as naked as I was.

"Your wife," Eleanor responded.

"Ah, yes, I happen to like her quite a lot." Henry agreed. "Speaking of which, she is planning a delightful meal for the six of us tonight.

"Six?" I asked.

"Yes, six. Our friends Leon and Francis will be coming over for dinner tonight as well. I hope you don't mind?"

"No." I said, slightly disappointed.

"Of course not." My wife agreed.

"Good. Leon doesn't get many chances to fuck women, so I let him have Rose for a romp every once in a while as long as he lets me violate his husband. Eleanor, Rose would like you to join her and Leon tonight after dinner before we all retire to the bumper room downstairs. I understand that Rose has explained the situation to you and you are aware of your expectations."

"Yes, Henry. She has." My wife meekly stated. I wondered what exactly Rose had said to Eleanor, and hoped that it wasn't anything my wife didn't want.

"Good. That settles that. Peter, you and I will be having sex with Francis after dinner. Don't worry, you won't have to do anything you don't want to, but trust me once you see Francis' ass, you will want to fuck it. Anything you want to know, Peter, or can I trust you to do as you are asked?"

"You can trust me." I responded, wondering internally at my own meek behaviour.

"Of course I can." Peter replied. "Why don't you two go upstairs and get freshened up. Have a shower and put on your clothes from last night, I'm sure both of our guests will like those outfits."

"Yes, Henry." Eleanor and I both responded. We looked at each other and laughed at our new submissive roles.

Eleanor and I went upstairs and had a shower together. We cleaned each other both outside and inside and I even got to fuck her until she came. We then went back to the room where I had lost my gay virginity and put our clothes back on. When we returned downstairs, the guests had already arrived.

Leon and Francis were both well dressed, wearing suit pants and shirts. Leon was a tall black man, about six foot three and 220 pounds, with a bit of a paunch on his belly. He was very attractive, with a chiseled face and strong jawline. He also appeared somewhat older than the rest of us, in his mid-forties. Francis, on the other hand, was smaller, about five foot eight, around 150 pounds. He appeared to be around the same age as Henry, slightly older than Eleanor and I, probably early thirties. He was also attractive, though in a more feminine way, like Orlando Bloom.

"Leon, Francis, may I introduce our newest friends, Peter and Eleanor," Rose made the introductions. I went to shake hands with Francis, but he pulled me in and kissed me fully on the mouth. Leon did the same with Eleanor. At first I was shocked, but after a moment, I went with it. We kissed for about ten seconds and then Francis pulled away.

I looked over to see Leon and Eleanor fully making out. Leon grabbed the straps of Eleanor's dress and pulled them down, revealing her large breasts, which he then fondled. Francis moved beside me to watch and grabbed my cock through my pants. I jolted in response, but my hard cock soon spoke for me and I just stayed there, enjoying watching my wife being molested by Leon while I was getting stroked.

"Alright, that's enough, you four." Rose said. Leon pulled away from Eleanor and she pulled her dress back up, looking at me and winking. I winked back.

I introduced myself to Leon and was similarly welcomed with a large kiss and a grab of my cock. Francis, however, merely hugged my wife and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Now that everyone is properly introduced, let's get started on dinner." Rose said.

The six of us went to the dining table and sat down. Henry and Rose sat at the heads of the table, with myself next to Henry and Francis and Eleanor next to Henry and Leon. Dinner began in earnest, with wine for the table.

"So, Peter, Henry and Rose tell me that you had your first cock last night." Leon inquired.

"Uhhhh." I looked to Henry, who nodded. "Yes, I did."

"I call bullshit. Are you telling me that a faggot like you has never sucked or fucked another man before?"

"I hadn't before last night, no."

"What about fantasies? Had you ever fantasized about taking a big fat cock in your ass or worshipping one with your mouth?"

"Not that I can recall." I replied, meekly.

"And now?"

"I am definitely warming to the idea of spending some time with different dicks and the men attached to them, yes."

"Warming?!? Ha!" Henry spoke up. "This faggot came more times than either of us could count today as I told him about all the things I plan on doing to him and about what I plan on letting my gay friends do to him. He is as gay as they come now." Everyone at the table laughed, excepting myself. I sat there, red as a fire engine, somewhat ashamed at my newfound sexuality.

"And what about you, Eleanor?" Leon asked, turning to my wife and placing his arm over her shoulder.

"What about me, what, Leon?" Eleanor responded.

"Have you ever been with a black man?"

"Once, in college."

"And how was he?"

"He was pretty good, but I was pretty drunk, so I don't remember specifics."

"Well, we aren't going to get drunk tonight. I want you fully aware of what happens throughout tonight. Does that sound good?"

Eleanor smiled at Leon and reached her hand over to his thigh. "I think that sounds great."

We finished up eating our meals, with small talk continuing throughout.

At the end of the meal, Leon left the table to go to the bathroom and Francis turned to me. "Peter, how are your cock-sucking skills?"

"Uhhhh. I don't know if I can answer that. I've made Henry cum a few times with my mouth."

"Have you? That's very good. Henry, how would you rate Peter's cock-sucking?"

Henry looked over at me and smiled. "About a seven right now. He is enthusiastic and willing to experiment, but I haven't fucked his face or gotten him to take every inch of my dick. Also, he doesn't get the dick wet enough, but I think he will learn with practice."

"Peter, when Leon gets back, I'd like you to suck his dick, ok? He is a very good teacher and if you can take his cock down your throat, I'm sure you will be able to do the same to Henry. Would you like to suck my husband's dick, Peter?"

I stammered a bit before saying "I think I would like that, yes."

"Good. Why don't we move to the living room where we can all watch." We all got up from the table and headed towards the living room, with Rose remaining behind to clean up. She insisted that we not help. In the living room, Francis put me on my knees in front of the sofa chair and the rest of the group sat on the large couch. Leon came into the room a little while later and Francis told him what he was looking for.

"You want some lessons in cock-sucking, faggot?" Leon asked me as he sat in the chair in front of me.

"Yes." I responded, meekly.

"Well then, get these pants off me." I reached up and undid Leon's belt and zipper. He lifted up so I could lower his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so I was presented with a long, thick, flaccid black penis as I lowered his pants. I grasped it by the base and raised it so that it flopped around in front of me. It must have been nine inches flaccid and quite thick. "I take a bit to get going, so you better slip that dick into your mouth, Peter."

I complied with his request and moved forward, taking the head of his dick into my mouth. Even flaccid I was having some difficulties with his thickness. I did my best to fit as much of him in my mouth as I stroked the shaft. His member grew in size quickly until I was sucking on a massive cock, at least thirteen inches long and nine inches in circumference, tapering at the tip. I pulled off and looked at it in awe.

"Holy shit. He's bigger than you are, Henry." Eleanor said. I looked to the side to see her with her right hand wrapped around Henry's cock while Henry's hand was wrapped around Francis' much smaller penis. My wife was staring at me sucking Leon's dick with her full attention.

"Damn right I am." Leon responded. "Peter, get back to work. Get my dick nice and wet and warm me up for your wife." I returned to the massive member in front of me and sucked in earnest. "Good boy. Now, let me tell you how to work it."

Over the next several minutes, Leon explained how to stretch out my mouth and take his dick deeper and deeper. Eventually, it was hitting the back of my throat and I was gagging. Then Leon told me how to swallow as it hit the back of my throat and how to use my throat muscles to take it in. I managed to succeed at this and was able to get almost half of Leon's dick down my throat. I finally pulled back and inhaled, somewhat exhausted from the effort.

"Good, faggot." Leon said. "I knew you would figure it out. But I don't want to cum down your fucking throat tonight." He caressed my face with his hand and then stood up. "Eleanor, you and I have a date upstairs."

I watched my wife jump up, walk over to me and kiss me on the mouth and say "have fun", to which I responded "good luck". She then took Leon's hand and they headed upstairs, leaving me alone with Henry and Francis.

"Well, Francis, since you are our guest tonight, you get first pick. What do you want to do?" Henry asked.

"I was enjoying watching Peter suck some dick, so why doesn't he continue with yours, while I fuck his ass." Francis replied.

"Peter, you heard him. Get down here and suck me while you take the second cock of your life up your ass."

"Yes, honey." I responded.

I got on my knees in front of Henry and took his monster into my mouth again. Feeling at home, I did my best to worship the cock that had given me so much pleasure already. I used some of the skills just taught to me by Leon and tried to take him as deep as possible. Eventually, I was able to fit his entire length down my throat.

While I worked on Henry, Francis got behind me and pulled down my pants, releasing my turgid dick and exposing my tight asshole. I felt a tongue on my ass while Francis tugged on my cock and I moaned into Henry's cock. After a while, Francis had lubed up my ass enough with his tongue that he felt I was ready. He put the tip of his small dick to my asshole and pushed in. Despite his small size, it still felt great going in. He buried himself in my ass quickly and began a steady rhythm. He reached around and jacked me while fucking me.

The three of us developed a good rhythm, with me swallowing Henry's cock as Francis pummeled my ass. The sounds of moans, grunts, and slapping filled the living room. Francis was somewhat rough with me, which I liked because he wasn't too big. Soon I was approaching the brink of my orgasm. I did my best to swallow the entire length of Henry's dick as I came. My throat seized on his dick as I exploded onto the carpet. Francis groaned behind me and unloaded into me. Henry came last, filling my throat with his delightful seed. I pulled back to get some of it into my mouth and then I leaned back and shared it with Francis

"Damn, you have got a fine ass, Peter." Francis said.

"Thank you. You have a nice dick, even if it is a lot smaller than Henry's or Leon's."

"Thank you, Peter. I liked what you did at the end there, sharing Henry's load with me. That was very kinky."

"Didn't want you to miss out on the best part of fucking Henry." I said.

"Alright, love birds. Let's go upstairs and I'll put this thing in one of your tighter holes." Henry said.

The three of us went upstairs, with our clothes left piled on the floor. I thought we were going back into Leon and Rose's room, but it was occupied. I looked inside to see Leon lying on his back with Eleanor straddling his dick.

"Jesus Christ, you are so fucking big." She screamed. "Big black cock inside me!"

"Yeah, bitch. Take that dick." Leon commanded.

I watched, mesmerized by the thickness and length of Leon's shaft as it disappeared into my wife's previously tight quim. Henry and Francis had gone on ahead while I kept watching. I was startled out of my reverie when a hand reached between my legs and stroked up my taint towards my ass. I looked to my left to see Rose standing beside me. She brought her hand to her lips and tasted the cum that was on it.

"Mmmmmm. Francis?" She asked.

"Yes, he fucked me while I sucked off your husband." I replied.

"So, you're not just gay for big dicks, then?"

"I guess not." I chuckled.

"That's good, baby. Henry and I are very happy with you and your wife, and we can't wait until you move in with us." She reached down and grasped my cock. "We have so much more to show you and your wife. We hope you are willing and able to join us in our fun."

"Of course, Rose. We can't wait."

"Good. I see that your wife has taken to big black cock. She really loves you, you know."

"I know. She is the sexiest woman I know."

"Me too. Now get going. I need to help your wife come on that big black dick, and we don't need you watching." She entered the room and shut the door on my face. I heard a gasp from the room before I continued walking down the hall.