The Dutch Tourists

Story Info
A couple on vacation stumbles upon wild exhibitionist sex.
15.6k words
4.64
9.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were on our first visit to a tropical resort, and we really needed it. It had been years since we'd taken a vacation of any kind, and we'd never taken a truly relaxation-focused trip together. Our vacations had mostly been cultural up to this point; various cities in Europe, seeing ruins and wineries in South America, and one eventful trip to Kuala Lumpur that I won't get into here. Needless to say, we were ready to fully unwind. This trip was meant to consist of lazy days at the beach and pool, piles of fresh seafood, a steady stream of wine and cocktails, and frequent sex in the privacy of our hotel room. We have both been working on being more active and getting into better shape, but this trip was the time to forget about all of that and focus on the things that make us happy.

The flights from Vermont to Puerto Rico had taken the better part of the day, letting us arrive at the hotel by private bus by 10pm last night. I had gone to bed early, but my wife, Nicole, had gone for a walk. "We've been sitting all day, I won't get any sleep if I don't move a little bit," she had told me. I was asleep by the time she got back.

This morning, I was sitting on the bed buttoning my Hawaiian shirt (vacation-only attire, I promise) and packing sunscreen and bottled water into our beach tote while Nicole got ready in the bathroom. She was standing in front of the mirror wearing a mustard yellow bikini top and no bottoms, her auburn hair pulled into a bun. Even setting aside my bias towards my own wife, she was a beautiful woman; her perfect pale skin was dusted here and there with light freckles, and her eyes were hazel and doe-like. Her breasts were small but undeniable; the bikini top did nothing to hide their perky shape. Her lower body was curvy and irresistible, with wide hips and a generous but tight and smooth butt.

She looked intently at her reflection. "I hope my bush doesn't peek out of my swimsuit," she said without looking away from the mirror. "I really don't feel like trimming today."

Personally, I thought it was sexy to glimpse a small tuft of her pubic hair peeking out of a swimsuit, but I agreed that is was probably not appropriate for a public beach.

She turned to me, pulling up slightly with both hands on the skin between her abdomen and hips so I could more clearly see the hair in question. I admired it in silence for a moment, also appreciating the small bit of her warm pink labia this gesture exposed. Her pubic hair was reddish like her hair, maybe a tad darker, and even when unkempt, formed a neat triangle above her slit.

"Did you try the bottoms on yet?" I asked, stating the obvious way to find out. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"You? Telling me to put clothes on? Are you sick?" We both chuckled. She pulled her matching bottoms from her bag and pulled them on. They were a high-waisted number that exposed her pale hips and a bit of cheek. She turned back to the mirror, adjusting the new addition further.

"Fuck," she muttered and turned back to me. A small tuft of red was visible on each side of the garment. I frowned.

"I like it," I sighed, "but it's probably not up to hotel dress code." She raised an eyebrow.

"Interesting. Well, I have to trim before we go."

She sat down on the closed toilet seat and picked up her electric trimmer from the counter. She slid the bottoms back off and brought her feet up to meet in front of her, in a sort of delicately balanced yoga pose. She turned on the trimmer and looked back at me. "What do you think, a little off the sides, or full barbie?"

"Don't shave it all off," I replied. "I wouldn't want my nose to get cold tonight." She looked at me questioningly for a moment before she got the joke.

"You're funny!" she started trimming. "And filthy."

I zipped up the bag and twiddled my thumbs waiting for her to finish.

"Oh my god, Theo, speaking of filthy, I totally forgot to tell you something! I can't believe I forgot!" She exclaimed. I looked to see she had finished up and was sweeping hairs into the trash. She looked excited about her story.

"What is it?"

"When I was on my walk last night, there were two people doing it on one of the balconies! Like, full-on fucking, and moaning and shit!" She looked genuinely shocked. "There wasn't anyone out walking on that side of the building but me, so I guess they thought they had some privacy."

"What? No way," I replied, "How sure are you? How well could you see them if they were on a balcony?"

"Oh, I am totally sure. The woman was bent over the rail with her tits out and there was a guy standing behind her and he kept saying like 'oh yeah' and shit. The way they were positioned, and moving, they were 100% having sex."

I couldn't believe it; her first night here and she saw a couple going at it outside. I didn't think this was any unusual kind of hotel; it's certainly branded for adults, but it's not an "adult resort."

"How old do you think they were?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't know, not far off from us, I don't think. Maybe just a few years older."

"What did they look like?"

She thought. "Well, her boobs were big and swinging all over the place." I tried not to alter my facial expression, but I did appreciate that the woman's breasts were the first thing Nicole noticed. "She had dark or black hair, I'm not sure, it was dark out. I didn't really see either of their faces, but I think the guy was bald."

"Did you watch?"

"I mean, for a few seconds while my brain processed what I was seeing, but no, I didn't stick around. I just turned and went the other way." I was a bit disappointed, it was hot hearing my wife talk like this and I was hoping to hear more.

"That's pretty crazy, on our first night too. I hope this isn't secretly some kind of exhibitionist sex resort," I said, only partly lying. She laughed.

"I think they're just a couple of freaks," she shook her head. "If there are any bald guys at the pool today, though, I'm going to wonder."

She pulled her bikini bottom back on and inspected it. "All clear!"

"I never understood how women are supposed to hide everything in those swimsuits anyway," I mused. "There's less than an inch of material in the crotch on some of them."

"Yeah," she frowned. "I had a little 'lip-slip' at a pool party once in high school, that was traumatic. I've shopped a lot more carefully since then." I had never heard this story, but didn't think it was the time to pry. "Consider yourself lucky you basically get to wear shorts to the pool!"

We finished getting ready and headed to the pool, where we spent a pretty typical vacation day, alternating between sunbathing, swimming, drinking, and working on the small back catalogue of novels we had both brought along. We ate sashimi by the pool for lunch, and occasionally reapplied each other's sunscreen. I took one opportunity, with her sitting on a lounger in front of me between my legs to let me rub her sunscreen in, to slip my fingertips under the outside edge of Nicole's top and gently squeeze her breasts, as subtly as I possibly could. She clearly noticed, and she slid her butt back the remaining few inches between us and rubbed it in a quick circle on my crotch. I don't think anyone noticed, but it did get me a bit aroused, so I sat carefully with my book on my lap for the few minutes it took to subside after that.

The day was uneventful, but it was just the kind of relaxation we needed. That evening we went to one of the resort's restaurants, an oyster bar and seafood grille on a patio looking down the coast. We made good on our plans to feast, and had a bottle of wine each over the course of the meal.

We spent some time after dinner walking on the beach and through the resort's gardens. When we got back to our room around eleven, Nicole lamented that we didn't have any booze for a nightcap.

"I think the resort store is open 24 hours, and I know they sell alcohol," I suggested. "Why don't I go pick us something out?"

She smiled and nodded quickly, sprawling out on the bed. "Maybe I'll be naked when you get back, who knows?" That thought sent me out the door with a smile.

I walked down a cobblestone path alongside some neatly trimmed hedges. It seemed like everyone was inside for the night, and the resort was quiet enough to hear the gentle rise and fall of the nearby ocean waves. I passed a walk-up bar where the staff was packing up for the night. As I rounded the corner of a tall, windowless building on my way to the shop, I heard the sound of thumping bass growing louder. There was a group of five young people and someone I assumed to be a bouncer standing outside the door into the building, which turned out to be the resort night club. "Ah," I thought, "that's where everybody is." I was surprised I hadn't heard the music sooner, but the building was very well insulated. Night clubs weren't really Nicole's and my scene, but I could appreciate an attraction to keep noisy drunks busy late at night.

I kept walking along this path, at this point entirely alone, eventually reaching a pool area. The pool at this resort was long and river-like, snaking throughout the resort and stopping off at swim-up bars, lounge areas, and restaurants. I was approaching one of the empty lounge areas, which were technically open all night, when I heard a strange repetitive sound.

I stopped. "No way," I thought. "Someone is having sex out here!" I stepped to the side of the path to be a bit less obvious, then looked around at the balconies of the nearby hotel rooms. The unmistakable sound of skin hitting against skin and a man and a woman moaning was still present, but sounded too close to be any of the balconies. I scanned the pool area and, sure enough, on the lounge area on the far side of the pool from me, on top of a lounge chair beside one of the lounge's drink stands, a couple was engaging in rather boisterous sex.

A fairly muscular bald man was reclined on the chair with his hands behind his head and his shorts around his ankles. On his lap was a curvaceous, completely naked pale-skinned woman with dark curly hair. She was leaning back, with her hands on his lower thighs, quickly raising and lowering her lower body to ride him. They were angled such that the man was facing away from me, and the woman's head was leaned so far back she couldn't see me either. But I still had a side-profile view of what was going on, especially her.

Her feet were planted on either side of him on the lounge chair, and her knees were spread wide apart so that I could see a shocking amount of detail; from the man's rock-hard penis glistening with her moisture, to her darkly colored vulva, growing and shrinking to accommodate the taper in his shape, to her nearly cleanly-shaven bush, save for a delicate vertical strip of trimmed hair.

"This must be the same couple Nicole saw," I thought, ducking slightly behind a shrub to observe with less risk of being seen. The woman's breasts were, indeed, large; and frankly stupendous. Her reclined position and vigorous riding caused them to swing in near circles as she bounced up and down, her tan nipples always slightly upturned but in constant motion.

They were both quite vocal; she moaned loudly from time to time, usually while moving downwards on his dick; he would occasionally say something to encourage her, but I was too far away to make out exact words. The sound of her ass slapping against his lap rung out with each repeated motion. After a few moments like this, she shifted her weight slightly and brought one hand around to touch herself. As she started slowly circling her clitoris with her pointer finger, still riding him as fast and hard as before, she looked at him and seemed to ask him a question, to which he seemed to give a deep "mmm-hmm." Her looking forward made me nervous she might see me, so I dropped behind the shrub. But they kept going at it without missing a beat, so I peeked over the hedge again.

She was now rubbing herself vigorously with three fingers, making locked eye contact with her partner, riding him faster than before. Her ass and thighs rippled slightly with each downward thrust. The gentleman was thrusting upwards into her now, too, grunting as he entered her deeply. After a moment, he yelled something I couldn't understand; I now realized they had been speaking another language. In response, the woman lifter herself off of her partner's member and shifted downward to sit on his lap. She kept fingering herself, now with several fingers inserted and her palm pressed against her clitoris, moving her whole hand in a circular motion. At the same time, he had begun stroking his penis, which, now that it was outside of her, I noticed was rather large. She kept encouraging him with more repetitive sentences I couldn't understand, and after a couple of seconds, he roared with pleasure and began to come. Rope after rope of his seed flew through the air and onto her belly and the space between her breasts. As he milked the last few drops from his cock by sliding his hand from the base to the tip, it seemed as though the sight and feeling of him ejaculating bountifully onto her body had put her over the edge. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan of her own as she quivered with orgasmic bliss. The wet sound of her fingers moving in and out of her pussy was the only other sound I could hear. She shook as she came, her man's load still dripping down her chest.

She exhaled deeply before sitting up and kissing him. She took a towel that had been sitting on the ground by the lounge chair and wiped his semen from her skin, making a comment I couldn't understand, and tossing the towel into a bin nearby. The man stood then bent down to pull his shorts up, stuffing his now softening dick into the tight fitting garment. The woman was stepping back into her swimsuit. It occurred to me I had ought to leave in case they came this way. I doubled back and ducked around a different corner, and resumed my trek to the resort shop.

~~~

I returned, triumphant, with one bottle of Pinot Grigio and another of silver tequila. I walked through the door of our hotel room and saw my wife, having shed her loose clothes and now wearing only her swimsuit, spread out on the bed waiting for me. "My hero," she said seductively, clearly feeling amorous. I was glad, too, because the show I had just witnessed had really turned me on.

"Does the woman on my bed desire a beverage?" I asked, knowing the answer and already uncorking the bottle. She nodded.

"Does the gentleman in my room require a snack?" She asked me back. I had looked away to pour the wine, and I turned back, with a glass in each hand, in quizzical response to her question - we didn't have any food in the room, so I wondered what she meant, until she slipped her thumbs behind the waistband of her bikini and removed it. She reclined against a pile of pillows she had assembled on the bed, and spread her legs while making unbroken eye contact with me.

I dropped the hero act and spoke almost involuntarily. "Oh, fuck."

I set one glass down on the dresser and approached, leaning over her sprawled body to kiss her and hand her the other glass. She put her free hand on my neck and kissed me deeply, her tongue reaching just inside my lips. I savored the kiss for just a moment, but remembered where I was headed. I transitioned to kissing her neck, slowly working my way down her body. As I kissed her still clad chest, she sipped her wine and set the glass on the table before pushing her breasts together around my face. Here, too, I lingered for a moment, but resumed my southward journey without much delay. I kissed lightly across her belly then arrived at her recently trimmed bush.

"I have to confess," she said, "I might have gotten started without you,"

I looked at her visibly moist labia, parted slightly on their own from her arousal, then up at her face. "I can tell," I said with a wink.

I placed my hands on her thighs and leaned my head down to her vulva; the smell of her engorged pussy reached my nostrils, and as a result, I was fully erect within seconds. I began with a long, sensuous lick from bottom to top, licking her opening, then inner lips, and finally her clitoris with the full length of my tongue. She shuddered.

I pushed my face against her mound, my lips now sealed against hers, and my nose buried in her soft auburn bush. My tongue explored the details of her anatomy, being sure to return to her clitoris often, as this elicited the most movement and sound from her. I pulled her inner lips into my mouth and sucked on them - something about sucking on her labia really gets me going. They're fairly large, as my experience goes, and before we were together, she was self conscious about them. I never understood why. I love the way they look, the way her pussy is never quite hidden by her bush when she's standing naked. I love the way they feel in my mouth, and the way they feel around my cock.

I resumed licking her clitoris, more vigorously this time, and looked up to see her face and assess my performance. I realized that she had pulled her arms through the straps on her top and pulled it down without me noticing, exposing her beautiful pale breasts and raspberry nipples. Her head was back, and her hands were on her breasts, rolling her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. It was a sight to behold. Without moving my face, I reached down and took off my pants, then my underwear, to set my erect penis free. I was too turned on to leave it alone; while still licking her, I began to stroke myself. The precum that had been forming a spot on my shorts was adequate to lubricate the head. The pleasure was somewhat of a relief compared to straining against the inside of my clothes.

I pulled back a bit and moved my tongue down to the entrance of her vagina. I ran a quick circle around the outside, before plunging my tongue inside.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "that's hot."

I spent a moment like this, pushing my tongue in and out of her, slowly, for her, agonizingly so, I'm sure. Then I resumed licking her clitoris. I had no intention of letting her return the favor tonight; I was going to get both of us off.

As I relentlessly lapped at her clit, I could sense she was beginning to near climax; she began thrusting her hips subtly, grinding her vulva on my face, and breathing deeply. She removed one hand from her breast and placed it firmly on the top of my head, pressing me yet further into her. I knew better than to change pace now; I continued licking feverishly and sped up my own masturbation. I knew the sound of her climaxing would push me over the edge, too.

Her other hand flew down to the bedding at her side and she dug her fingers in. "I'm going to come, Theo," she said, louder than a whisper but still so soft I could barely hear it. "Oh fuck, I'm coming," she moaned softly, convulsing with pleasure. Still not stopping, I looked up and watched her body respond to the pleasure; her abdomen tensed up as she bent slightly at the middle, her breasts heaving with her heavy breath. Her thighs went from spread wide open to clamped tightly around my head. I could barely hear her moans, now, but I could see all I needed to. As predicted, this was pushing me over the edge. When I was sure she was finished climaxing, I got onto my knees between her legs and placed my left hand in a ring around the base of my engorged member, still stroking fast with the right hand.

"Oh fuck, you've been touching yourself," she observed almost to herself, "I wish I had been watching,"

I smiled, "you'd better watch now," I said, "it's going to be over soon."

She grinned and stared at my cock, which was aimed straight at her and being worked vigorously. "Come for me baby," she said, "you deserve it after all that work, make a mess for me."