The Dutchman - The Breeding

Story Info
Reproduction with a purpose.
4.8k words
4.46
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Reading prior issues of the Dutchman's Knot will add context in understanding the present story.

The Dutchman's Knot - The Breeding

By Eymach

Gwn stopped at McDonalds for her morning coffee. She had plenty of time as her Health Enhancement appointment was not until 10:00 am. She could not get the events of the Pauloan Island trip out of her mind, particularly her recent experience with 'The Dutchman'. The hope of reconnecting with her 'fuck-buddy' brought a smile to her face.

The $15m dollar offer she had agreed upon consumed her thoughts. The amount would insure a good retirement for her and her adult children for the remainder of their lives.

But today, Gwn was scheduled for her sex maintenance appointment. She checked in with Dr. Luck's administrative assistant, Sadie, who handed her the yellow health-check test-band and a one-page biographical sketch of the new suiter. "Sadie, what can you tell me about him?"

Sadie responded, "Well, it says here, he's young, about 35, recently divorced, likes older women, maybe a little cocky, somewhat narcissist, a little overweight and, above all, inherited his Dad's very successful contracting business. I have not been able to read the debriefs, so I'm not sure of his satisfaction index yet."

Smiling, Gwn looked at his photographs and commented, "He's a little chubby, looks a little bit country but as horny as I am, I can put up with a little of that. I'm glad to see he's checked out clean." Then she asked somewhat curiously, "what about his equipment?"

Sadie smiled, cocked her head, looked up at Gwn and asked," you haven't become a size-queen, have you?" She then looked down at the profile sheet and said, "It says here, erect he's 7 1/4 inches. I'm not sure about his personality, I didn't interview him."

Gwn commented, "I don't know why I ask, after 'The Dutchman', everything else is secondary. I remember during the last session; it was feeling good and I had an orgasm. On the other hand, Grant was in my mind all along. I was horny as a fox."

Sadie came back with, "Oh, once the new guy gets his magic wand inside you, you'll forget the 'Dutchman', at least for a little while."

"I'll never get the Dutchman out of mind," Gwn replied, "regardless, I'm getting a little edgy and need something to calm my nerves."

Then she asked, "Which Happy Ending room are we scheduled?"

Almost laughing Sadie said, "Why Gwn, those rooms are known as the Health Enhancement rooms and you are assigned to SuiteHE-3."

"I know, I've been here before. I'm very familiar with the Suite layout; each of us have a separate preparation rooms and a very comfortable business room."

"When you finish, stop back by and give me a debrief. I need it for the file."

The Sex Health Appointment:

Suite HE 3 was lavishly arranged. In the lady's prep room, Gwn made sure every inch of her toned body was bathed and perfumed every so lightly. Every orifice was cleaned, shaved, lubed and was ready for the sex session. She paused briefly in front of the mirror to admire her shapely figure. The dark red-wine-colored baby doll outfit was a nice touch. Her intention was to please the eye of the man and drain him of any pent-up desire while at the same time satisfying herself for another few weeks.

Briefly glancing at the image in the mirror,she whispered, "Now that is one sexy looking woman. If I was bi, I think I'd want some of that."

Then she let her mind drift further. Assuming all goes well, in another three months this flat tummy will show a growing baby bump. Thinking about it increased her wanting.

As she moved into the playroom, she was pleased to see the new furniture. On each side of the covered bed were matching nightstands with large table lamps. The drawers in the nightstands were equipped with an ample variety of sex toys; lube, condoms as well as several other accoutrements used for love making.

On one side of the bed was a soft fabric covered love seat and on the other side a leather covered recliner.

The king-sized bed was adorned in a set of white satin sheets, covered with a colorful soft cushioned duvet that matched the furniture.

Gwn settled into the recliner and began reading a magazine. She was soon presented with her first disappointment. It seems her suitor had just arrived...some 30 minutes late. Usually the schedule times are setup so each would arrive in their respective prep-room near the same time. The appointments were usually scheduled a half hour before playtime.

Gwn sat in solitude, wrestling with her pent-up desire. On the other hand, her partner's late arrival added some wait-time frustration. Her emotions began to turn negative.

Soon, another disappointment. The running water from the shower only lasted a couple of minutes. Damn, she thought to herself, "that's hardly enough time to clean his balls."

Then suddenly a short, heavy-set young man rushed through the door wearing a long, stretched collared T-shirt with a printed insignia "PRIME MEAT" along with a bold arrow pointing down between his legs. His sexy attire was complete with a jock strap covering his genitals. The sweat stains under his arms did NOT add anything to his sex appeal.

With one quick look, Gwn covered her mouth emitting a quiet disgusted laugh. Hiding her true emotions were difficult.

The young man came forward, holding both arms out in anticipation of a friendly embrace.

Gwn rose from the recliner and before she could advance, the young man announced, "Hello, my name is Archie Bean and I'm here to give you some of the best cock you've ever had."

"Uuugh, Oh really", Gwn said, as she placed her hand against his chest to slow his rapid advance. Under her breath, she sarcastically said, "I can hardly wait."

As Mr. Bean pulled her into his embrace, she was presented with a sudden thrust of his jock strap covered hard-on.

Gwn was hardly prepared for such a quick assault. She backed away, sat on the edge of the bed, flashed a fake smile and pressed the concealed escape button.

Picking up the emergency phone, Sadie asked, "Do you need an escape?"

"Yes" was Gwn's quick, terse reply.

"OK, let me speak with Mr. Bean."

"Mr. Bean this is Sadie Hughes, Dr Luck's administrative assistant. A personal issue has come up with Mrs. Taylor and she will not be able to complete the appointment today. Don't worry we will reschedule you next week. We have the perfect partner for you."

Mr. Bean's disposition turned a little angry. "I hope so,"he said, "this is the second week, I've experienced a cancellation. Don't expect me to pay for the next session and there has got to be a better outcome."

Sadie continued. "That is my guarantee. I promise you a complete outcome and there will be no extra charge."

Gwn quickly gathered her things, passed Big Bertha's security desk and rushed into Sadie's office as the phone conversation ended with Mr. Bean. Sadie, almost laughing, looked at Gwn and said, "Wait until Big Bertha gets ahold of him next week. He'll have a strap-on up his ass before he knows it. And he will like it."

Sadie then turned her attention to Gwn and said. "This debrief shouldn't take long. I think, I can write the report without much comment on your part."

Sadie continued, "I'm more interested in the latest news of your pending trip to see 'The Dutchman'."

"Well, you're right, we have finalized the deal. We have agreed upon a $15 million dollar fee to essentially become a surrogate bearer of The Dutchman's' child. SueAnn and Tony will adopt and raise as their own. It will be an open adoption as I will be granted a trip once a year for as long as I want to visit."

"Wow" exclaimed Sadie, "That sounds like a deal you can't refuse."

"Yes, I will be there for approximately fifteen months, first, getting pregnant and having the baby. For another six months there will be bonding and eventually transitioning the child too SueAnn and Tony."

Sadie commented, "I know that will be heartbreaker handing over that child. And what will you be doing while you're pregnant?"

"From what I've been told by the reproductive group at PSRI, I'll probably be screwing my ass off. They tell me the arousal hormones will be overwhelming. And the Dutchman has agreed to keep my sexual desires in check."

Sadie threw her head back and laughed, then said, "sounds like a real paradise. Now,what about Jeni. You two are joined at the hip."

"Jeni will be coming down in three or four months. She going to help me with the pregnancy. In addition, she will be helping with PSRI's (Pauloan Sex Research Institute's) young male transition program. She will have her own cottage for her assignments as well."

"What kind of program is that." Sadie asked?

"Oh that," Gwn said, "That's a program where the older women take the younger males and put them through a REAL sex education program. Transitioning young males into sensitive, respectful, responsible young men is the focus of PSRI's research into modern sex practices. The Pauloan's believe this practice maintains a link to their past Pauloan culture. The Pauloan's make sure no direct relatives are involved. The women of the tribes strictly make sure these rules are followed. That's why someone like Jeni is welcome to assist in their rituals. A mature woman beyond menopause is the perfect candidate. No worry about pregnancies.

It gives the senior women a good reason to stay sexually active. It is well known that these older Polynesian women feel this practice is a necessary tradition to continue. They have a gentle way about them; ever-present smiling, pleasing personalities. The program is credited with keeping the young aggressive males in check. They are taught to have great respect for women's place in their society.

They have a similar ancient practice whereby the fathers from different families conduct the same the virgin sacrifice rituals for their daughters. In fact, there are great celebrations held involving the un- related father's taking the daughter's virginity. One of most celebrated rituals is the selection of the men to perform the first mating. These rituals have been part of the native-culture "coming-of-age practices" for many generations.

The Trip:

The last part of the flight occurred by making several short hops over a series of Eastern Pacific islands.

Gwn's body ached as she had been crammed in a very uncomfortable seat. The flight had been in darkness as the plane began to descend into the Pauloan Island Airport. The morning sun began to appear above the eastern horizon. Amongst with the rough sounds of the turboprop engines, the sweet smell of the Pauloan fruit plantations began to circulate within the small aircraft. Flashback memories of the previous trip drenched her senses.

Sleep was made difficult due to the discomfort of the short flights. In addition, her daydreaming mind was constantly occupied with thoughts of coupling with 'The Dutchman'. She could not get the thought out of her mind as to what her mission was to be...the breeding.

Finally, the pilot announced they were on final approach into the airstrip. And with a deep sigh she smiled and said to herself, "Aaahh, sweet thoughts of sex."

Grant aka 'The Dutchman,' SueAnn and Tony met Gwn as she deboarded the plane.

Gwn rushed to Grant and said, "I'm not so tired as to get my arms around you." The ensuing kiss was sweet. Even though the embrace was innocent, casual, even respectful, Gwn's body reacted with some passion. Her face flushed, her chest flashed with heat, and her midsection struggled to avoid pressing into Grant. Imagined or real, she felt the presence of his familiar sex appeal.

Grant noticed her fatigue, then said, "I know you're tired, we will get you in the new cottage immediately. Then you can sleep as long as you wish."

The transportation van stopped in front of a new cottage, conveniently located next to Grant's villa. The cottage had been built especially for Gwn with a guest bedroom, a small nursery and a luxurious bedroom equipped with all the amenities that would enhance the lovemaking planned for she and Grant.

With the hour still early in the day and after a brief tour through the cottage, Tony and SueAnn left. Grant stayed with Gwn and helped her unpack and prepare for a long restful sleep. "I'll check on you around 7 pm local time and we will eat-out."

"And then what," Gwn somewhat teasingly asked? "I did not travel half way around the world without expecting some special attention."

Grant gathered Gwn in his arms, smiled,gazed down into her eyes and said, "Oh...maybe some magic will happen later in the evening."

As Grant left, she smiled and said, "I'll look forward to it."

Reconnection:

After the evening festivities concluded, Gwn and Grant decided to walk back to the new cottage. Gwn's senses were fine-tuned in a state of intense anticipation. She could hardly wait.

Just before entering the cottage, she was lifted in his arms and taken immediately to bed. Between the door closing and the bed, Gwn's clothes had been discarded along the short route. She lay waiting in the nude. Her eyes focused on Grant's disrobing.

Grant slowly removed his shirt and slacks. The last remaining piece was the jockeys.

Gwn's anticipation was almost unbearable as that unbelievable phallus was slowly exposed. The purplish bulbous head was showing signs of pre-cum lubrication. She looked to see if the knot had swollen. The folds appeared to be expanding slightly and his balls appeared quite large.

Grant climbed onto the bed and gathered Gwn into his arms.

She hoped the wait would not be long after the frustrations of her last sex enhancement appointment failed.

Slowly,she rolled over onto her back, opening her legs in complete submission. Gwn felt warm, content and ready for his taking. Her thighs opened and raised up outside his hips. Her juices flowed freely. She was ready.

Grant wriggled down her body until his cock nestled into the folds of her open vagina. Grant broke the spell and casually asked, "where are you in your cycle?"

Oh that," Gwn replied, "I just finished my period. We have a little time before the breeding. Maybe ten more days."

Their reconnection was wonderful. This time the coupling was gentle, as Grant inserted his cock prior to the knot swelling. Both bodies, fully engaged, soon were locked in as his knot began to swell.

The reunion was wonderful. Both were aware of the rolling orgasms as the sex organs played on their own.

After an hour of spontaneous orgasmic eruptions, Gwn's urges quieted for the moment. Grant eased himself from her embrace as soon as the knot relaxed.

He placed his lips to her face and whispered, we have a meeting scheduled with Dr. Main and the breeding team tomorrow morning at 10:00 am.

"And who is the breeding team," Gwn asked?

"Oh, Just you and I, Dr Main and Dr. Ulau. We will walk over together."

"And with a subtle plea," Gwn mentioned, "I hope the chairs are soft."

As Grant walked away, he laughingly said, "I'll make sure yours is the most comfortable in the building.

Sleep would come soon as "The Dutchman" quietly closed the door on the way to his villa next door. If she needed him a special phone connection was available. With a satisfied smile on her face, she turned her nude passion-drained body slightly and waved as Grant walked out the door.

The Meeting:

Upon awakening the next morning Gwn was struck by the soreness in her lower midsection; obviously the by-product of the previous night's activity. A nice hot shower helped ease the pain. Suddenly she noticed the reminder note on the mirror. It read, Meeting with Dr. Main at 10 am. I'll walk with you.

As Gwn and Grant walked into the conference room they acknowledged the presence of Dr. Main and one other gentleman. Dr. Main greeted everyone with fruit, donuts and coffee. She motioned everyone to be seated and began the introductions.

Dr. Main began, "Grant and Gwn let me introduce you to Dr. Alu Ulau our geneticist. He is in charge of our new technology department and is a pioneer in micro-video technology. I have already given Alu a detailed description of our mission here and have emphasized to him, his assistance in this project is essential.

Dr. Main started the meeting by restating the mission. "As everyone here is aware, our mission is to recreate the knot features that Grant possesses in his sexual reproductive organs. PSRI believes it would be beneficial to perpetuate these characteristics in future generations. At present the only harm to be found is that these phallic characteristics become very popular with the ladies. Grant is providing some guidance on handling the news as it spreads through the community of inquiring ladies.

Dr. Main continued, "We want to welcome Gwn back into our community. And congratulations to Grant, or in some circles 'The Dutchman,' for having the good fortune of genetically choosing Gwn as his partner in this project. It has been discovered that Gwn possesses a genetic code that when united with Grant's code, a male child can be produced with his uniques characteristics.

I also want to thank Gwn for agreeing to this endeavor.

Grant responded, "I have known Gwn since I worked for Dr. Luck back in the States. Even though genetics made this choice for us, I want everyone to known that I could not have chosen a better partner. I sincerely believe that Gwn and I have developed a great affection for the other. Regardless of the way she has come into my life, I could not be happier. She is a real blessing and will make a significant contribution to the Pauloan culture."

Gwn laughed at the double entendre and said, "That's true, literally and figuratively. I have become quite fond of Grant as well. And with a twinkle in her eyes and a subtle smile, she said, "I have also been very satisfied with the work we have done together in the past."

Picking up on the levity Dr. Main echoed, "Oh yes, Grant is a very satisfying person. Seriously we are glad to have you on board for this valuable research." In addition, our research has discovered that Grant has some other features in which you may not be aware of.

A questioned look appeared on Gwn's face.

The PSRI research team has discovered that Grant has a tubular muscle inside his urethra that sometimes becomes erect, then emerges from inside the urethra and seeks out the opening of the uterus.

"That is a surprise, I did not know he had that feature about him," responded Gwn.

Dr. Main continued the briefing. "We made this discovery as Grant has been a participant in the new Pauloan breeding program. Participants in this program involve native couples who for some reason haven't been able to bear children. We have a program on the island whereby Grant participates in breeding the young women who want children. All of the young mothers have the approval of their partners to participate in such a program. The program has been very successful and very much in demand. Of course, these pregnancies have been created via natural conception. And the female subjects have been very pleased with Grant's success.

"Gwn, open and honest debriefing are very important to our research, so don't hesitate to comment or ask any questions you may have."

"Ok, I don't recall feeling any such organ emerging from Grant's penis. How was this actually discovered," she asked?

"What we found out, after interviewing the girls being impregnated by Grant, many of them reported a feeling of something tenderly thrusting into their cervical opening. In fact, the feeling was extremely pleasurable during intercourse. They would assist in placing the uterus in a position to complete the connection. It was also discovered that orgasms intensified and came at a more rapid pace. The uterus opening was discovered to continually open and close around the Grant's semen tube."

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12