The Earl

Story Info
A crossdresser goes to an Adult Theater for the first time.
2.8k words
4.56
14.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Earl

Wow! What a weekend I had. I had learned about the Earl, an adult theater, two towns over from where I live on the web and I wanted to live out one of my fantasies. Hell, if everything went well I might even live out two my fantasies, one being with a guy while I was dressed as a woman. Checking out the show times I saw that they showed XXX rated movies at ten every night and gay porn at one in the morning.

I decided to head up there Friday night and see if everything I had heard about adult theaters were true or not. As I parked my car I looked the area over and saw that the Earl was in an older but well kept part of town. The streets were clean and while not well lit there was enough light that I felt safe walking around.

After paying for my ticket I entered the theater and after my eyes adjusted to the dim theater I saw that while it was old and worn it was very clean and the theater was about a third full with a nice mix of both men and women, in pairs, small groups, and singles. I sat down behind a couple and two seats from a single woman.

Looking around I was disappointed that nothing was happening in the seats yet. Just then the lights went out and the movie started. I just knew that the sex in the seats would start now that the lights were out but I was wrong.

After the movie had played for about fifteen minutes or so I noticed that the couple I front of me was undressing and starting to fuck. My cock was straining in my pants begging for some action.

I'm in an adult theater so why not drop my pants and jerk off as I watch the couple in front of me fucking' I thought to myself. There I was with my hand wrapped around my cock stroking away.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard, "Would you like a hand with that?"

Tuning I saw the woman, who had been sitting two seats from me, now sitting next to me staring at my long, hard cock.

As I tried to cover myself she just moved my hands and started to stroke my cock for me. Looking her over I saw that her blouse was unbuttoned and she was not wearing a bra. Being bold I reached over and cupped her firm breast and started to play with it.

"Mmmmm that feels good," she said as her head dropped to my lap as she swallowed my cock and started deep throating me.

All I could do was moan in pleasure as her warm tongue played with my cock. This woman, a total stranger, was no stranger to sucking a cock.

Before could I cum in her mouth she pulled her mouth off of my cock with a loud pop and spit stringers between her lips and my cock.

"Lick my pussy," she said without any hesitation.

Being a good sport I dropped to my knees, lifted her skirt, and moved between her thighs and started licking her wet pussy. This woman was no stranger to the Earl; she wasn't wearing any panties either. She grabbed my head and ground my face tight to her pussy as my tongue snaked deep inside her, causing her to squirm around on her seat.

After a while she let my head go and told me to sit back in my seat. In a flash her skirt was on the floor and she was sitting on my cock with her back against my chest. My hands found her firm breasts and her long, hard nipples. As I started to twist and pull on her nipples she twisted

her head around and started to French kiss me. Her hands were not idle either, this stranger was playing with my balls as she slowly rode my cock.

Ever wanting to please the woman I was with, I slid my right hand down her belly to her pussy and started to stroke her clit.

"Oh yes! That's it. Don't stop, Baby. I'm going to cum!" she loudly screamed.

Then she got real quite. Looking around her I saw another man standing in the row in front of us with his pants down. This strange woman that was riding my cock was also sucking this man off at the same time. This was too much for me and I shot my load deep in her pussy. As she slowly

rode my softening cock the guy in front of us shot his load in her mouth. As soon as he was done he pulled his pants up and walked away.

After the woman came down from her orgasm she too got up, put her clothes on and walked away without a word.

Looking around saw that other people were fucking, sucking, or just watching the action in the seats but no one cared that I had just fucked a stranger. When the movie was over I noticed that most of the people had already left the theater.

Well, talk about your zip-less fuck. I loved it! I knew that I had found my new hang out. Now all I had to do was check out the crowd for the gay porn at one in the morning. Checking my watch I saw that I had about an hour to kill before the gay movies started so I walked down the street to a local diner and grabbed a burger and fries.

After I ate my burger and fries I headed back to the Earl and got a ticket for the next movie. This time as I entered the theater I saw that there were mostly guys there but there were a few women in the theater too.

Well, I was bi curious so I decided what the Hell I'd give it a try. If things went well I'd see about coming back dressed as a woman and really live out my fantasy.

This time as I sat down a man sat down a few seats from me and kept looking over at me. I just watched the screen until the lights went down in the theater. As soon as it was dark I pulled my cock out and slowly stroked it.

All of a sudden I felt a strange hand caressing my balls. Looking to my left I saw the guy that had been sitting a few seats away was now holding my balls. I moved my hand to see what would happen next.

The guy leaned over and started to suck my cock. It was a good thing that I had cum

about an hour ago so I would be able to last longer. After the stranger sucked my cock for a while I grabbed the back of his head, pushed him tight to my crotch, and started to cum in his mouth.

After I came down from my orgasm I saw that my partner was stroking is cock so I decided that this would be a great time to suck my first cock.

I bent over and started to suck on my first cock. The guy was stroking my ass as I sucked on his cock. Know I knew why women and gays loved sucking cock so much. His hard cock was silky soft in my mouth. And when he started to cum in my mouth it tasted so good, salty and sweet at the same time. I loved it! As soon as I sat up the guy pulled his pants up and left.

That was fine by me, I needed a bit of a rest, having cum twice in about two hours. I was watching the crowd fucking and sucking more that I was watching the movie. About that time I noticed that one of the women in the theater was sitting alone. I moved over and sat down next to her where I saw that she had her hand under her skirt playing with herself.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulled her over to me, and started to kiss her. My hand slid up her thigh where I discovered that she was wearing stockings and a garter belt.

My new friend started to stroke my cock as she was playing with herself while my hand slowly slid up her bare thigh. I was shocked to find that she had a cock as big, if not bigger than mine in her hand.

Well I was here to explore my dark fantasies so I started to stroke her cock for her as we continued to kiss.

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me now," she whispered in my ear.

Being the gentleman that I am I spun her around, bent her over the seat, flipped her skirt up, and slid my cock in her waiting asshole. Having cum twice already I was able to last longer that I had ever in my life.

Soon she was screaming in pleasure as I pounded her from behind.

"Harder!!! Deeper!!! Fuck my tranny pussy!!!" she yelled out loud.

She reached between her thighs and grabbed my balls and began to rub

them over her cock and balls.

I reached around her and started to jerk her cock off causing her to cum all over the seat. I could feel her asshole spasm around my cock as she started to cum. This was too much for me. I rammed my cock as deep as I could as I started to cum in her "tranny pussy".

As we got dressed I noticed that the movie was ending so we went our separate ways without a word. On my way out I decided that I would hit the bathroom before heading home.

The Earl had one more treat for me before I left. As I sat on the toilet I noticed a hole cut in the wall to my right just before a cock slid through the hole. Well, having already given my virgin blow job I bent over and started sucking the disembodied cock. That cock was ready for me. Very quickly it started to cum in my mouth. And I swallowed that wonderful salty and sweet fluid.

When I was done I headed home to get some sleep because I was going to need it the next night when I came back for the gay porn movies. This time was going to be dressed as a woman, just like the woman I jerked off and fucked tonight.

As soon as I got home I put on my favorite white baby doll nightgown and crawled into bed to dream of the Earl Theater and all of the fun I had tonight and the fun I would have the next night.

The sun was high in the sky when I finally woke up the next morning. My cock was rock hard in my panties so laying in my bed I started to stroke myself as I thought about what I wanted to wear that night when I went to the Earl. I decided that I would wear my black skirt with a red

blouse. Black stockings and high heels would finish off my outfit.

After I shot my load all over my hand I licked it clean and headed for the bathroom and a long hot bubble bath. While in the tub I shaved my entire body so I would be sexy smooth for the guys at the Earl.

After my bubble bath I thought that I might wear a black lace tank top with a black lace bra filled with my falsies to give me a more womanly shape, a garter belt with stockings, and black panties. My high heels and a thigh length black coat to cover up with completed this outfit.

Either outfit would be nice but with the first one I would look like a sexy woman while my second outfit would leave no doubt about what I wanted or just what kind of "girl" I was.

I decided on my second outfit. That way all of the guys would know exactly what I had in mind tonight. I was a woman on the prowl. I was hunting for cock tonight and I wanted the guys to know that I was fair game for them.

Starting on my makeup I decided that I wanted a dramatic look. Something dark and sexy but not too cheap looking. After a few false starts I got just the look I wanted. By now it was getting late so I fixed myself a light dinner and then finished getting dressed.

After I was all dressed I fixed my makeup, sprayed some perfume on, slid my coat over my outfit and walked out to my car. It was a cool night with a light breeze. I could feel the cool air caress my bare thighs under my coat. The thrill of being dressed, or not dressed, like the slut I was going to be tonight started to make my cock rise. I had to think of something else. At least until I got in the Earl.

When I arrived I turned my dome light on and fixed my make up before I got out of my car. I had to park about a block away so I was able to enjoy hearing my heels clatter on the concrete sidewalk.

When I got to the door I reached into my inner coat pocket to get my money for my ticket. I had decided not to carry a purse so I wouldn't have to keep track of it. What I had not thought about was when I opened my coat to get my money the man selling the tickets got a very good look

at what I was wearing. Or better yet what I wasn't wearing. What the Hell. He got a cheap thrill out of it I hope. I know that I did!

Once again the theater was dark when I walked in, but this time I knew that I wanted to be near the front. That way all of the guys would be able to see me when I took off my coat.

I wasn't disappointed. No sooner had I sat down when I could hear guys moving towards me in the darkened theater. There were now two guys sitting next to me, one on each side. I didn't want them to get the wrong idea about me so I tossed my coat over the empty seat in front of me, grabbed their cocks, and started to stroke them to full erection.

I felt like such a slut, I had a hard cock in each hand. I loved it! I started taking turns sucking one cock while I stroked the other, then switching. I wanted 'my guys' to be happy.

I loved it when the guys would hold my head while I sucked their cocks. Man, I felt like a woman! But all good things must end. The first cock started to cum in my mouth and I was just able to get my mouth on the second cock before it started to cum. I had almost missed it's cum.

After the guys left I needed to pee so I headed to the ladies room. Hey I was dressed as a woman so I decided that I would use the woman's bathroom. As I sat on the toilet I found hole cut in the wall, just like

the one I found last night. This time I wasn't shocked to see a cock sliding through the hole for me. Just like the slut I was becoming I dropped to my knees and stated sucking that cock.

After that cock slid back through its hole, leaving me with a mouth full of sweet cum I waited to see if another one would replace it. Much to my dismay none appeared.

Now as I headed back to my seat I was stopped by three guys who, without a word, started to undress me. I found myself on my back with a cock in my TV pussy while the other guys took turns playing with my little tits and feeding me cock.

Cocks in my asshole and mouth, I was in heaven. What more could a "girl" ask for. These guys knew what they wanted. As I tried to get them to cum in my mouth they would pull out and tease me. They all wanted to cum in my tight TV pussy. After they were done with me I headed back to my seat but the movie was over for the night. As I got dressed one guy walked over to me and without a word dropped to his knees and started to suck on my "clitty" causing me to cum in his mouth. Being the gentleman he was he then leaned into me, kissing me full on the lips and swirled my cum between our mouths.

Then he left, just like all the others before him, without a word and I was all alone in the theater.

I walked back to my car, cum dripping out of my well fucked asshole, thinking, 'I wonder what's playing next weekend.'